• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon: Retry! (Discussion)

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
OOPS! sorry, i forgot about this. is it too late to join?

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
I think it's too late to join, but that would ultimately be Shadowfaith's decision as GM.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
No sorry, its not you guy's its me =P I keep getting bad news IRL so I'm a little under the weather at the moment. But I'll be fine, I'll get something up soon soon soon! =)

Also darkness, you are too late I'm afraid =P

Double-oh-Platypus

I just wanted to know, where exactly are we in the Digital World? I was going to describe surroundings in my last post but I didn't know what to write because I didn't know where we were... -_-" Help?

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Were in Primary village. A colorfull primary school-type location for baby/in training/rookie Digimon. Owned by Elecmon =)

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
Hey guys sorry for the inactiveness but I have a very good excus- er reason. At the moment I'm currently swamped with my university applications and visits and have sereval college projects due for the 14th. I'm most likely going to be inactive till then because of my work load but hopefully after then I should be a fair bit more active however, I'm well aware that you guys want to move the plot along. Now I'm quite happy to have Wolfgang bunnyed along till I can get into the rpg (which I would still like to participate in) but if you guys would rather I dropped out now then I'm prepared to do that too. Ethier way, I don't want this rpg to die even if I'm not a part of it.

Zincspider

My Bloody
It's ok man.
I have no problem bunnying Wolfgang for you while you are gone.
In fact I already started.... I just hope I pulled it off.

We won't let you just drop out either. We will get through this RPG with all of us, or none of us! HUZZAH!

Double-oh-Platypus

Is it my turn to post or was I the last person? I better go check so I can attempt something if everyone is waiting on me -_-"

EDIT: Never mind, I was the last person to post.

Last edited:

Zincspider

My Bloody
mmk. Hope it gets better Skeith.

And Yeah! Lets-! Wait... how do we get through it with none of us? 0.o'

*Puts on orange Squirtle Sunglasses*
WITH PURE DETERMINATION!
YOUR WILL IS THE WILL THAT WILL PEICE THE HEAVENS! (can't rip it off completely can I? |3)
DON'T BELIEVE IN YOUR SELF! BELIEVE IN THE ME THAT BELIEVS IN YOU!

Last edited:

wolfsrain23

Oh noes.
(You could :3) xD. PTAS is great. (That was the reference (Besides TGL)... Right? -.-

"Wait Boss. I thought we were Musical stars"

"No Way Man! I thought we were turtles, teenage mutant turtles, from Cali apparently."

Oh. Btw. Zinc, i think Chris talked to Arthur in the last post. Check it when you get a chance.

Zincspider

My Bloody
(Mostly TTGL, but I do love PTAS!)

Terrorist attack on Viridian City!... AKA: 'Rain'....

That I will, thank you!

wolfsrain23

Oh noes.
xD Yeah.

"How will we get them here?"

"I know a way... Hello, 911? I"M SHAKING MY BABY TO DEATH *Hangs up phone* "Hehheh. They'll be here in minutes."

Awesomepossum. And I'll respond As soon as I can :3

rotrum

Ice Cold
Sorry I h aven't posted anything but...I'm not exactly sure what to post with a crab and a person among strangers in another universe...

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
Um... Are we going to advance the plot at all, Shadowfaith? Or are we going to stay in primary vilage?