• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon: Revenge of the Arch Angels (RPG)

PeeGee

ROAWR!
Seven digimon were sitting in front of a machine, listening to another digimon explain what was going to happen.

"So you all need to do to get to your partners is give up enough energy and I can activate the portal to the real world," explained the digimon.

The seven partners-to-be all looked at each other before they all released their energy. As the portal activated the digimon discovered that they had to revert to their In-Training forms. The digimon then proceeded to enter the portal.

---------------------

Yokomon hit the ground quite hard. He opened his eyes and felt something digging into his side. Yokomon used his one of his tentacle-like roots to pick the something up. His eyes widened when he saw that it was a digivice.

"Oh my god, I already have one," muttered the digimon.

With that Yokomon scuttled off to find his partner.

Kapurimon would of been knocked out instantly when he landed, if it wern't for his helmet. However it still hurt a lot.
"Ouch,"He muttered under his breath.
"Now what am I looking for again?" he studied the area, it was no doubt Kapurimon was in some kind of forest, but where?
"Oh Yeah, a partner person." He then rushed off to find his partner. This proved to be more than a challnege due to the fact he had no arms, or legs. Not even a body. He just hopped around, until his tail tripped over somthing.

"Whoa!" Kapurimon yelled as he hit the ground, again his helmet protected him.
"What the heck?" he said as he looked to see what he tripped over. It was a Digivice, a purple one.
"Tha-that's my, or what's supposed to be my partner's digivice!" he said in surprise, "Well at least I'm halfway done. Now to find the guy who will be my partner!"
Kapurimon Coiled his tail around the purple mechanisim and hopped off.
-------------------------------
Luke sat in his room, laughing at yet another animutation. He couldn't hear anything but his own laughter though as he was wearing his headphones. Luke didn't care about the fact his laughing filled the house he was home alone anyways. Once the animutation titled "Earth Vs. Funk" was over he took off his headphones and turned on his PS2.
"Ahh, this is great, home alone, nothing to do but play video games and watch animutations. That is my kind of day." After saying this Luke walked over to his window and looked outside. He then saw somthing strange, it looked like a raccoon, but it was wering a metal helmet and had some strange device being held by its tail.
"What the? I gotta take a picture of this! A Raccoon wearing a helmet, it will be an instant hit!" Luke proceeded to grab his mom's camera and ran to his house's backyard. Then he noticed somthing strange about this raccoon, it had no arms or legs, no body either, just a head attached to a tail.
"Is this some kind of mutant?" Luke thought, the thing was close enough to sneak up to, so his got a bit closer, util he got to close the thing then turned arouned and screamed in surprise, and said
"Who are you!?"
Luke now in awe at this talking, mutant raccon, with a helmet just said under his breath "Woah."

PeeGee

ROAWR!
Nichoklaus sat in his room, staring at the wall. As usual the day had been crappy and he wished that it would end soon.

Wow, today is as crappy as yesterday, thought the boy.

"Son!" a man yelled out, "Go out and buy some more beer!"

Nichoklaus sighed, his father was in a worse state than him. All because of his good-or-nothing mother.

"Now!"

Nichoklaus rolled his eyes and walked outside of the house. As he made his way to the bottle shop the boy was knocked down by a small plant-thing. When he lifted his head to get a good look at teh plant thing he screamed.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Moonmon splat onto the ground, not quite hurt as the others as she was of liquidity. She blinked and looked around the city. “It’s so crowded. What sort of world is this?” She wondered aloud. “I wonder how I can tell which partner to pick out?”

--------------------------------

“Achi, is it my turn yet??” Elise asked.

“Hold on, it’s work you know!” Her older sister, Hannah, whom she calls Achi, replied.

“Augh but it’s so boring….” Elise whined.

“Study. I heard you failed another test.” Hannah replied without looking back from her computer typing. Elise sighed and lied down.

“That’s the problem with me…….. I fail too much at school…” Elise said.

“Well, if you work it might work out better…” Hannah replied thoughtfully, and now looking at her sister.

“Well, thanks for trying to cheer me up… Can you tell mama I’m going to the park?” Elise said.

“Sure, be careful.” Hannah smiled.

--------------------------------

Elise got out and breathed in the air. “It’s so much cleaner here than where I used to live… But I still miss it….” She sighed.

“Hello?” A voice asked.

“Yeah? Well, don’t bother me, I need to go somewhere. Sorry, whoever you ar--??” Elise paused as she looked at what appeared to be a randrop-shaped blob.

Viximon landed lightly on the soft bouncy grass. She sniffed it curiously.

"This isn't like digi-grass at all..." she murmered

Then her nose hit something pink and hard.

"Oooooh, the digivice!"

She picked it up in her tiny mouth, and set off to find her partner.

---------

Millie lay back looking up at her pale pink ceiling. She was escaping to another world. A peaceful world where everything was calm and quiet.

"Millie! Have you done your homework!?"

So much for that world.

Millie sighed, got up and walked to her desk. She flung herself into the chair and opened her maths book. She chewed the end of her pencil but she couldn't think. She started to daydream.

"Millie..." a voice called to her softly

"Yeah, Mom, I'm doing my homework..." she muttered sleepily.

"Millie! Stop daydreaming!" A voice snapped

Millie came back into reality. A small yellow fox was frowning at her. Millie gazed at it. It looked kind of like the flying fox-thing her best friend's (Lilly) little brother was into. What was it's name... Tails or something.

"Are you Tails?" she asked, only assuming this thing was part of her imagination.

"What's a Tails?" the creature asked.

"Wha-what are you?" Luke, who was now in awe, asked the strange creature in front of him.
The strange raccon creature, who had now gotten over its shock replied
"I'm a digimon!" Digimon, at his old school Luke would go to the library and read the many volumes of "The Complete animal encyclopedia", and yet in his reading he never saw mention of a species called "Digimon". Whatever it was, it was a mammal, considering the fact it has fur. The thing probably thought it was its own species, considering it could reason.Suddenly the creature broke his thought.
"Hey, person guy!"
Luke replied "What is it?"
"I'm looking for someone, he's supposed to be the owner of this thing!"
The creature used it's tail to hand him the purple device it was carrying. Luke studied it for a moment, it looked like a fatter rounder version of his mom's cell phone, also it had a much smaller screen than a cell phone, and it was purple.
"Hold on, I'll tinker around with this thing a bit, anyway do you have a name? Other than your species I guess." Luke asked the raccoon like creature.
"Species? Whats that? My name is Kapurimon I guess. Also that thing you're holding, it's called a digivice."
Luke pushed some of the buttons on the "Digivice" as he thought "Strange Kapurimon doesn't seem to know what a species is, yet he has a species name"
Finally, he found something titled "ownership" after pressing a few of the buttons. The screen read:
"LUKE WILSON AGE:15"
Luke then said to Kapurimon
"Holy Crap, this digivice, as you call it, it belongs to me!"
"So that means, you're my partner." Kapurimon replied, gis eyes widened. Luke was now very confused.

Last edited:

OmicronEagle

Do I really stink?!
Dorimon acrobatically flipped, and landed on the ground with a soft Thud. He ran off onto the vast highway, sweeping quickly across each. Hmm... I wonder where is he.. I should sniff him out. But then again.. Dorimon continued through the streets, nearly being hit by th cars.. "Almost there.. I can smell him!" Dorimon smiled as he ran through the underbrush, across highways, and through trees as he began to move to grassy, home areas.. Not soft like digi-grass, but will have to do.. Dorimon suddenly tripped over something yellow. He yelped in pain, then looked at what he had fell over. "The digivice!!" He put the yellow digivice in his mouth, and started to run again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nathan! Get up! Time for you to go to Karate!!" Nathan's mom yelled as she shook him up. Nathan growled and grunted before finally cracking open one of his eyes. "Nngh.. what time is it?"

"Time to get up! Breakfast is on the table.." Nathan's mom walked out the room, and closed the door. Nathan yawned, and got out of his bed. He opened his closet door, and fished through his wardrobe for some faded jeans, and put on a red shirt he found laying on his computer chair. He zipped on some white shoes, and sat at the table.
"Whats for breakfast?" Nathan asked as he sat down. His father sat across from him, reading the news paper with.

"Buenos Dias Papa!" Nathan said proudly. His father looked over is paper and gave him a "you're late" look."More like Buenos tardes." His father continued to read..

"Sorry son, you have to go!" Nathan's mom handed Nathan an egg sandwich, and pushed him out the door. 'Don't forget you jacket" His mom throw Nathan's jacket at him, and slammed the door.

"OK then! Bye!" Nathan said angrily as he began to walk. Today feels so boring, something MUST happen.. Please!! Suddenly, Nathan was tackled by a purple blur. He fell face first into the grass. He lied motionless for a second, before turning on his back, and sitting up to see what hit him. "What the?!" He exclaimed as he looked at Dorimon. "Hi Nathan! I'm Dorimon!" Dorimon walked to Nathan, and dropped the digivice in Nathan's lap. "And, your my tamer!"

Benandcheese

Mastermind
Koromon landed softly on a mound of dirt, he seemed to be in the middle of a cowded park. Out of the corner of his eyes he noticed a glint of red. "The digivice!" Koromon shouted a little too loudly, just as he always has done when he gets excited. "I've gotta find my partner now!" He shouted, becoming very excited. He snatched up the red digivice in his mouth and hopped off towards a large neighborhood of apartment buildings.
----------------------------

Jim was sitting at his computer, talking with a friend of his over a video phone. Harry, Jim's best friend, was participating in a heated argument with Jim.

"...well I say that fire would beat ice!" Jim argued with Harry.

"But if the fire melted the ice, then it would be water and put out the fire." Harry explained

"If it were water then it couldn't be ice now would it!" Jim retorted.

"But it was ice before, thus it is the same thi-" Jim shut off the computer, disgusted with the thought of losing the argument. He got up and headed downstairs into the kitchen.

"Hey mom, if fire fought ice who would win?" He asked.

"Well I suppose that the ice woul-" She baegan, but she was cut off by Jim.

"Yeah, whatever!" He shouted as he left the room, "I'm going to the park."

It was crowed in the streets today, and Jim had trouble getting out of the neighborhood. He was about three blocks from the park when some strange pink creature with long droopy antennae that Jim thought were ears hopped up to him. The creature dropped a red cellphone-like thing from its mouth. It looked at Jim with big red eyes and said, "Hey, you do you know Jim Fireheart?"

Jim glared at the creature, not going to back down even though he was frightend. Jim didn't know what was weirder; that this creature could talk, or that he knew his name. "I am Jim Fireheart." Jim stated to the creature.

The monsters eyes lit up, it screeched "I found you, I found you!" It shouted as it jumped up on Jim's head.

Luke bent down, looked into Kapurimon's eyes and said,
"You got some explaning to do little guy." Kapurimon then breathed deeply as if he was about to make one long speach.
"Ok, I'll explain this as fast as possible, theres this whole other dimension you see? It's called the digital world, in the digital world there was peace and order, and each set of beings was ruled by 3 rulers. All was well until one of stes of rulers wanted complete power. So 7 of us got together and decided to find our human partners we were destined to have and stop them."
"Wait, the digital world? You mean were going into a computer?" Luke asked.
"Yes," Kapurimon answered
"AWESOME!" Luke yelled. He then ran in his house and grabbed his required supplies for any trip. His laptop, DS, water, and his "Spy vs. Spy: the Complete Case Book" book. He then ran back out side to Kapurimon,
"So, lets go!" Luke said
"Well there's more to it than that, when me and the other 6 digimon came here came here we used a lot of our energy, so we now have to wait until most of the other digivices have been turned on, that will give me and the others more strength, then I can open a portal." Kapurimon explained.
"Oh well in that case," Luke said "come over here, I want to show you somthing" Luke then showed Kapurimon a animutation as they waited.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
OOC: I managed to get some time on today. :3

BIC:
“Can I ask you something?” The ‘raindrop’ asked.

“Um, ok. I think I’m just hallucinating but ok…” Elise said.

“Great! Um, I’m looking for a Digivice.” Moonmon said.

“Digivice? What in the world is that?” Elise said.

“Oh, uh… It looks like those things behind glass over there.” Moonmon pointed at a cellphone shop. “Can you help my look for it?”

“Well, I’m going to the park right now… so—“

“We can search in the park! Excellent idea, let’s go!” Moonmon said. Looking around, she asked. “Where’s the park?”

“Just follow me…..” Elise said and walked. I hope I’m not hallucinating, or else people’ll think I’m crazy talking to thin air…

---------------------------------------

“Here we are!” Elise said to the creature.

“Wow, so many humans here! Oh and where are my manners, I’m Moonmon.” Moonmon said.

“Oh, I’m Elise. And we better start looking for this ‘Digivice’ so I can get back home. I’m sure my sister should be done with her work by then…”

“Hey look!” Moonmon said happily. “Here it is. On this flower garden!” Moonmon smiled and picked it up. “Now I can find my partner. I just need to activate the Digidestined tracking device!”

“Well good luck with that Moonmon.” Elise said and walked away.

“Hey—Wait! Wait!!” Moonmon shouted.

“What now?” Elise asked.

“You ARE my partner! Oh goody! The first person I saw was the person I needed to find! Yay!” Moonmon squealed.

“Partner??” Elise raised her brow. “I have no idea what kind of blob you are Moonmon, but you’re freaking me out…”

Iron Lugia

Orange Champion
Pagumon landed hard on what seemed to be a tower of some sort, he clenched his Digivice tight in his arm/ear appendage. Looking out from his viewpoint, he was awestruck by the large town he saw.

"Whoa. This is cool." Pagumon said to himself. "But how am I supposed to get down?" he said as he looked down towards the ground.

Meanwhile, Sam was wandering the neighborhood with nothing to do. Pagumon noticed him from across the street on the water tower.

Hey, that must be one of those humans I heard so much about. Pagumon thought. Forget this Digivice thing for now, I'm gonna have some fun!

"Poison bubbles!" he exclaimed. Shooting a large purple bubble, it just barely missed Sam's leg. He shot his head up to see the source of the bubble, and saw a tiny gray blob resting by the ladder. Glaring at it, Sam ran across the street to the large tower. He rammed his way through a chain-link fence, and hopped onto the ladder to pursue the strange thing.

Pagumon began to panic as the human neared him. Although, also as he neared him, the Digivice Pagumon held began to glow. This was his his partner. Although, as Pagumon looked at thedevice he held, Sam had reached the top, and tried grabbing the little monster.

"Get over here, you little freak!" Sam yelled at it.

"Wait, stop!" Pagumon said to the attacking human, and then handed him the silver device in his hand.

"What is this?" Sam said as he inspected it.

"That's a Digivice, and since it reacted to you, that's yours. That makes you a DigiDestined!" The gray entity explained.

"Yeah, but why should I trust you? You look like a freakin' Tamagotchi." Sam said to the monster.

"Well, actually..." Pagumon started, but was cut off.

"Okay, nevermind that, what exactly are you?" Sam said getting at eye-level with the creature.

"I'm a Digimon, a Digital Monster! And you're my partner, seeing how the Digivice reacted to you." Pagumon explained.

"I think you've lost me already." Sam said.

"Then this could take a while..." Pagumon repiled.

OmicronEagle

Do I really stink?!
Nathan looked perplexed.. "Ok.. whats a Digimon, and a tamer?"

"You really don't know?!" Nathan shook his head at Dorimon's comment. Dorimon closed his eyes, and took a deep breath as if to began a long speech. " So a digimon is a "Monster" as a you would call it. A digital monster! We digimon live in a universe parrell to Earth's, called the digimon world. A tamer is a person who trains a digimon like me, using a item that allows us to connect. That device is a digivice, or the thing in your lap." Dorimon inhaled.

Nathan looked at Dorimon. "I don't understand. Its all so much to take in.."

"Even I am a little confused. It is all so complicated.." Dorimon stared into the bright afternoon sky.
"O my gosh! I'm late!! " Nathan ran through the trees to the karate dojo. Dorimon followed abrutptly. Nathan ran to the door,and then keeled over. Dorimon read the sign aloud.
"Hmm... closed for cleaning.. Odd.." Dorimon stared through the glass windows, and saw the people cleaning. Nathan recovered, and and dused himself off.
"Come on, lets sneak you into the house." Nathan walked back through the underbrush, Dorimon close behind..

PeeGee

ROAWR!
Yokomon had just finished explaining about the Digital World and Digimon. Nichoklaus couldn't believe his ears. He had just met a strange pink plant thing and was told that he was one of seven people that could save the Digital World.

"Well how do I get to the Digital World?" asked Nichoklaus.

"You just have to use your digivice," replied Yokomon.

Shrugging, Nichoklaus pressed a random button on his digivice and he disappeared.

OmicronEagle

Do I really stink?!
"So, Dorimon? How excatly do you get to the Dgimon World, Dorimon?" Nathan looked at the purple creature. "Like this!" Dorimon jumped up in Nathan's lap and pressed his nose againist 1 of the buttons.

"Wait!! I don't HAVE ANY OF MY ST-" Nathan suddenly dissapered into nothingness. Where am I.. Am I floating in water? Its so dark.. Nathan suddenly rematatirlized, and layed on the beach, laying in the rising tide of cold water. He shivered a little, and stood up to see where he was. Nathan stared at Dorimon.
" We're not in Kansas anymore!" Nathan laughed, expecting Dorimon to laugh with him, but Dorimon stared anxoiusly.

"Where? What's a "Kanas"?"

"Never mind.. Lets go see what's in this forest!!"...

IMPORTANT!: I've edited the end of this post so PLEASE Reread it.
--------------
Luke and Kapurimon were now rolling around laughing when suddenly their digivice started to beep.
"Oh! That means someone's in! I guess I have enough power now." Said Kapurimon.
"Well, what have we got to Lose?" Luke asked.He put his computer back in his backpack, the heslamed down on a button and with a flash of light he and Kapurimon were gone.

Luke was dazed and confused, he looked at the strange toy dinosaur above him.
"Are you ok?" It asked him.
"WOAH! Who are you? Where's Kapurimon?" Luke yelled in suprise.
"Calm down! I am Kapurimon! I forgot to tell you, we digimon change forms between the real and digital world! Call me Toy Agumon now!"
Luke looked at his friend's new form he was now he was Dinosaur like, except he was made of Lego Bricks. Suddenly Luke realized somthing.
"Toy Agumon my friend, I think you just proved the the theory of evolution correct." Luke said to him, smirking.
"Er, I did? Yay?" Toy Agumon replied.
Then, Luke looked at the Landscape, it was a forest, just like the one in his backyard at home.
"Well, Toy Agumon before we do anything, let's take a nap" Luke said as he yawned "I'm gonna take a nap."
Toy agumon then Replied " Fine, I'll wake you up if anyone comes."

Last edited:

Iron Lugia

Orange Champion
"...And so then, I regressed to my In-Training form to transport myself here and find you!" Pagumon finally finished.

A computer created sentient mass of data in the form of living creature... Amazing. Now if only I understood half the stuff I just said. Sam thought.

"So then, how do we get to this 'Digital World' you called it, right?" he asked.

"Yeah, that was it. You can get there by using your Digivice." Pagumon replied.

Sam closely examined the device. "Which button is it?"

"I dunno, I was hoping you would." the Digimon said.

"Well, let's wing it then." taking a firm palm, he pressed all the buttons on the device, and a loud beeping was heard. In a flash they disappeared. When Sam had came to he was in a large field landscape. "Wh-Whuh happened?" Sam mumbled, still groggy. "The last thing I remember... is Diet Coke, and Mentos..."

"Ok..." Millie nodded her head, not exactly listening to Viximon's explination.

"So now all you have to do is press this button here!" Viximon hopped up and down and pressed one tiny paw on the button.

It was at this time that Millie woke up. The world was dissolving around her and a lush forest, blooming with plants, replaced it.

Millie got up. This was too real to be a dream. Just in case, though, she pinched herself and achieved nothing but a stinging arm.

"Hey, what did you do that for? Didn't it hurt?" Viximon ran over to her.

"You're here too..."

"Well duh! Now come on! Lets get moving!"

OmicronEagle

Do I really stink?!
Nathan ducked as a sudden, hot blur passed him. "What is that?" Nathan felt his digivice glow as the picture of a DemiMeramon appered. The digivice proceded to tak. DemiMeramon, this digimon uses fire balls to char its oppenents. "Wow! This thing even hs data about everything!" Nathan looked at the Digivice in amazement. Finally h remembered what was going on. "Dorimon! Do your stuff!!" Nathan ran to the sidelines, near the trees, and cheerd Dorimon on. Dorimon looked, and growled a DemiMeramon.

"Metal Drop!" Dorimon shouted as he charged head first into the DemiMeramon. The DemiMermn fell to the ground, exposing its fractul code. "Now Nathan! Digitice the Fractul code!!" Dorimon shouted.

"Um... Fractul Code digitize!?" Nathan said ucertanly. Suddenly, the data flowed into Nathan's digivice, and Dorimon seemed moe entegetic. Wow! So much power! Nathan thought as he sat on the ground.

"More of those, and I'll digivolve!" Dorimon said happily.

"Good.. I hope you will be stronger!' Nathan said as the walked deeper into the forest..

"Luke! Like wake up!" Yelled Toy Agumon
"Huzza? Wha?" Luke mumbled, still tired, he looked over to Toy Agumon, he was fighting some plant thing.
"What? What's that?" Luke exclamied looking at the strange creature, suddenly his digivice said
"Palmon, the plant digimon. It uses a sweet scent lure foes into its trap."
"Well, Attack it!" Luke yelled,
"Do I have to?" Toy Agumon complained as he jumped over antother vine.
"Just do it!" Luke angerly shouted
"Fine, Plastic Blaze!" Toy Agumon then said as he blasted out from his mouth red hot toy flames.
"Now!" Shouted Toy Agumon " Ditgtize its fractal code! or somthing"
"What?" Asked Luke
"Just say 'Fractal Code Digitize!'" Said Toy Agumon, and that's just what Luke did. Suddenly a surge of energy filled his digivice. Along with it Toy Agumon seemed to be more hyper. Hyper enough to blast a Toy Blaze into the air.
"Are you nuts?" Luke Shouted "Who knows who could have seen that? Do you want more to come?"
"Sorry" Toy Agumon replied.
"Now" the robot digimon contiued,"Tell me more about this 'Hot Dog' you spoke of in your sleep."

PeeGee

ROAWR!
In a bright flash Nichoklaus landed on sand. Just as he propped himself up something landed on Nichoklaus' back.

"Watch it," he groaned.

"Sorry partner," apologized the digimon on Nichoklaus' back.

The boy pushed the digimon off to find that Yokomon had changed, or 'digivolved' as he called it, into a mushroom with a purple mushroom part. The Digidestined stared at the mushroom before realising that he was being rude.

"So where are we..."

Nichoklaus never got to finish his sentence because something slammed into him and Mushroommon.

Last edited: