• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon sprites, D/P style

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
NOT A REQUEST THREAD.

I have some sprites of Digimon that i threw together with D/P pokemon sprites.

Agumon:
agumonbb6.png

Patamon:
patamonhz5.png

Kyubimon:
kyubimonqb1.png

I haven't done any spriting in a long, long time. Tell me what you think, I'm open for criticism.

Last edited:

mewmew202

You did very well with the sprites you had. However if you scartched more it would have been much better. Still very good job.

blackgoodbye

Break the silence
these are cool agumon could do with some more shading though and changing the outline colour from black would look nicer

Tiamat_Zero

Final Fantasy Finale
great idea, i'd love to see more

i'm not an expert on spriting, but when you merge the parts, sometimes it still looks a bit discontinuous, especially on agumon's forearms, patamo looks great though

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
Nice idea, but it didn't quite turn out well...

For Patamon, I'd suggest using maybe Zubat wings.

Agumon is cool, but the outline is choppy. Colours are a bit light too.

magmaman

Ahhhhhh yeeeeeeah
Bravo,bravo, very awsome idea.

Starter530

Yes I use MS paint
the outlines on both of them look very choppy, you need to delete the corner pixels on the outlines. The shading really needs work, Identify a light source and stick with it. You should try scratching parts since it looks bad when you use the tail for both ears.

magmaman

Ahhhhhh yeeeeeeah
Yes and Agumon needs more shading on his nose.