• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon: The Foreboding Nightmare finally begins

R

~*Ratiosu*~

I suddenly had an idea. "Calumon, you saw where my necklace went, right?" I asked the small Digimon. He nodded. "Yeah, I saw. The one that bounced off the head of that Pteramon?"

I shrugged. "I guess. Anyway, you've got a great sense of smell and air currents and all, right?"

Calumon nodded. "Yeah. I can smell it right now!"

"Perfect! Can you track it down and find it for me? If there's an evil Digimon, I think Guilmon can help. Just stop by Evan and Kiri before you go to the necklace and that way they can help you."

Calumon smiled. "I smell your friend Xian nearby," he said happily. I smiled.

"Awesome. Is he holding the necklace?"

Calumon nodded. "I also smell his partner, Kyathromon. He's looking for a fight, so I need to be careful. Should I go?"

I nodded. "Yes. Tell Xian where I am and make sure Kyathromon knows how to digivolve. Even I know that a Rookie level can't beat an Ultimate level Digimon."

Calumon jumped into the air with his ears outstretched, and floated towards the hospital, or what was left of it.

"Good luck. I hope Xian, Evan, and Kiri find me soon."

OOC: Just so we could bring people together. That's an excuse for you, KasierMyuu to digivolve. While traveling with Calumon you can run into your Kyathromon's champion form and fight it...that way Evan can spirit evolve since he;s built up enough strength, and when Kiri wakes up she can try to get me out of that force field.

BlindFear

The Omniscient One
Sleep. That was all he needed; a good night's rest. Zenshin was propped against a tree, his eyes closed. He was sleeping when an abrupt vibrating awoke him. He lazily opened one eye and peered down in his lap where a Digivice laid. His lazy expression soon changed to surprise as he pondered how the device came upon him. He picked it up and examined it closely. He related it to the ones held by the others as he could match the shape of the device to theirs. His was colored differently though, it was dark blue with black buttons and a black hand grip. He looked on the back of the digivice and noticed a strange emblem engraved there. It was a series of dots in the shape of a circle, surrounding a larger dot in the middle.

"What the--" Suddenly, the device beeped and vibrated again and a message appeared on the screen in bold letters:

Digimon Partner Approaching... Please Standby.

"Digimon partner? What sort of trickery is this?"

The device emitted a hologram that showed a map of the surrounding area. There was a specific blinking dot that was approaching him rapidly. He continued to watch the blinking dot with increasing interest as it neared his location. Just as the digimon was about to reach him, the blinking dot went away, along with the map. The digivice died down and shut itself off, no longer omitting a signal.

"Bah, I have no time for this. I must search for the others." He said as he shoved the device in his pocket and walked off into the forest, in hopes of finding Jessica and Tobias. Little did he know, he was not as far away from them as he thought.

KaiserMyuu

Hug a penguin!
Xian and Kyathromon strode along the street, simply wandering and trying to find something to do. Xian considered just going to sleep, but Kyathromon said that they should be in a group. ‘Safety in numbers.’ He also added that when Skullgreymon are running about, it wouldn’t be the best idea to go fall asleep in the middle of a street.

Xian was now walking along, hands behind his head, and his stomach reminding him that it was time to eat. He noticed a creature, like a grey cat with wings flying across the sky. He quickly reminded himself that this was the digital world, homeland of insanity.

He then dropped his arms and looked at the ground, thinking. It was hopeless. He was never going to get out of here. He was just going to rot here and die. Someone just planted some cruel joke for everyone, and he was going to be the first to die. This sucked. Everything sucked. And the most he had to live through was a grand thefted computer, a white dog, and a necklace. Everything was just stupid.

“Stupid!” Xian said, not noticing he had slammed into something.

“Oh...” Xian muttered, looking up. “Kyathromon, why didn’t you—” Xian began, but then he noticed what distracted Kyathromon.

Standing in front of them and seeming to fill the entire street with its six wings was a ten-foot angel. He was dressed in royal purple robes and wore a tall helmet that masked his eyes. His entire white body radiated power, and it was terrifying to stand so close.

“Aa...sir...umm...well...I...” Xian stammered, but the angel simply smiled.

He motioned for the human to push forward his gaping digimon, then held both hands over Kyathromon, who cowered under the glowing hands, trembling. "Magna Antidote," the angel breathed. A small vial of fluid appeared in his hand, and he gave it to the wolf, and within minutes he was healed. Kyathromon collapsed in relief as Magna Angemon turned his attention to Xian.

“It’s for free. I was hired to come here and tend to the wounded.”

"Okay, thanks," said Xian as the great digimon looked at him. Xian found it easier to breathe when Magna Angemon was not looking at him. He was also glad the digimon's eyes were masked; he had a feeling that meeting the gaze of a six-winged angel would incinerate him.

Eventually, the angel left, and allowed Xian to breathe once more. “Geez, what was that all about?”

“That was Magna Angemon,” Kyathromon explained. “Did you see those robes? He was definitely part of the Supreme Beings, the way he healed me!”

“Yeah, right, sure,” Xian said.

Eventually, they came up to a restaurant, titled ‘Digitavernmon.’ Xian was so sickened by the title he almost overlooked it, but then realized that this was possibly the only food source around, so he gave it a try.

Inside, he found a small room, with tables and chairs placed around the area. Several digimon were seated, munching on food and talking in low mumblings to each other.

“Well, let’s get some food,” Xian said.

“But what about the money?” Kyathromon asked.

“We’ll get around to that later,” Xian scoffed.

“Well, watch your step,” Kyathromon warned. “There’s Goburimon. One or two of them might be pretty angry about their homes getting blown up by SkullGreymon, and they might think that humans attracted it here...”

“Oh gee,” Xian said. “I really needed to know that. Now I’m not going to panic at all. Come on, let’s go find a seat.”

They seated themselves at a table with a variety of digimon, with fur, feathers, scales, robotic parts, some looking like animals or dinosaurs, some looking like a being from another planet. Of course, then again, this was another planet.
The one Xian sat next to (besides Kyathromon) was a strange green digimon, humanoid, and white fangs poking out of his mouth. A small mohawk of red hair sat on his head, and it was dressed in a leather vest, and shorts.

“That’s Goburimon,” Kyathromon sharply whispered.

“Yeah, and what’s your problem?” Goburimon replied.

“Oh, nothing,” Kyathromon said in a casual manner.

“Y’know, go move to another table. If it weren’t for humans, SkullGreymon wouldn’t have bombed this town! Go away before I kill you and take your data!”

“Oh yeah?” Xian said. “Well, humans practically saved your worthless butts (at least, Xian guessed they were human. They resembled humans so much, it was very possible that they were human), and now you blame us for destroying the hospital? Some thanks!”

“So, you think you’re so tough? Well, let’s get your little puppy to fight me, one on one!”

“Um, I don’t think that’s—” Kyathromon began.

“Bring it on! Or are you a chicken?” Goburimon bellowed.

“No, I’m very much a wolf digimon,” Kyathromon said in a low voice.

“Oh, afraid of me? Well, I’ve been working out, and I’ve rather smashing biceps, if I do say so myself! In fact, I can take on each and every one of you! It’s time to RUMBLE!”

One digimon, who was sullenly munching on his food, ear perked up. “Oh, so a rookie thinks he’s so tough? Well, can he take on this entire table?”

The Goburimon grinned. “Yeah! Because I’ve got a trick up my sleeve!”

Goburimon suddenly snapped out of the world, fading into a large white sphere, as thousands of fragments of data formatted into its body, forcing it to grow bigger until it snapped out of the sphere.

It was now Musyamon, a samurai-like digimon dressed in red leather armor that was draped over his shoulders, thigh, and legs. The fur on his body was like armor, covering his body and spreading out of the armor on his back. He wore leather pants, reaching down to its knees before tearing apart, into scaly legs, one foot covered by a shoe, the other a pair of long claws. In one hand it held a sword, and a helmet covered its head, revealing only its eyes and mouth.

“Oh dear,” Kyathromon said. “A champion.”

Skrusti

Tobias was having a *very* nice sleep. He dreamt he was being chased by a large bunch of donuts and fizzy drinks. "Mmm...Fizzy drinks..." He mumbled aloud. The small group of creatures standing around Tobias jumped when he did so.

"The human speaks of...fizzy drinks..." One of the creatures said. "What is this nonsense?"

"You fool, he is injured! Of course he will be speaking of strange things. His head was probably muddled up!" The leader of the creatures said. Flapping its wings, the TobuCatmon propelled itself off of the ground, and landed closer to Tobias, who grunted and tried to turn in his sleep.

The lead 'Mon placed a restraining paw on his shoulder, forcing him to lie back to the ground. Tobias mumbled again, and then moved his leg sporadically. It kicked out and buffeted one of the Digimon, who hissed and prepared to strike back.

"FOOL!" Roared one of the others, smacking the attacker upside the head. "It's NOT his fault!"

The would-be assailant lowered his paw that had a claw extended, and shamefully backed away.

"You no longer have the honor to carry this human. Begone!" The leader spat. The offender walked away.

"Alright, gently now, lift him with your claws. Make sure not to puncture his skin. One on each leg, arm, one on his chest, and I'll take his shoulders. Go!" The leader watched as Tobias was lifted, still sleeping, into the air by the Cat Digimon. "Careful...CAREFUL!" He said, and flew into the air, grasping Tobias's shoulders.

"Alright...back to the village!" He commanded, as the group flew off to the village...
~~~~~~~~

OOC: >.> I don't know what Saffire has planned, so yeah >.> Have fun with my dilapidated and worn out body XD

Scar

Hadouken!
"EXECUTE SPIRIT EVOLUTION!" Evan shouted.

He'd regained enough strength to Spirit Evolve to Kuroseisumon at last. He now stood a chance at rescuing Kiona from Paildramon. He floated into the air, going through the exact same sequence. He emerged from the fractal code, just as he expected, as Kuroseisumon- the warrior of shining darkness.

"Wow..." Guilmon stammered. "Evan-mon can Digivolve too..."

"Okay, Guilmon. Get Kiri and hop on my shoulder." Kuroseisumon said strongly.

The red dinosaur picked Kiri up and leapt onto Kuroseisumon's shoulder. He was much stronger and agile than Evan had assumed, but there was no time to talk about that. He had to find Kiona.

"Okay, now hold on told on tight, and please keep your hands and feet inside the ultra-cool bada** warrior as he is kicking Digi-butt." Kuroseisumon said, placing his foot forward.

He propelled himself into the air, leaping forward and raising a cloud of dust. The powerful Hybrid Digimon hit the ground running, creating another cloud of dust. He moved at amazingly fast speeds, but got no sign of Kiona.

Still, he kept running. There were some low-level Digimon around him as he ran, but he didn't go through any towns or run into anything that remotely resembled Paildramon. Whoever he ran past looked surprised, but it quickly passed and they went on to whatever they were doing.

"Evan-mon, when we DO find Paildramon, how can we fight him? None of my attacks effected him before..." Guilmon sighed.

"First off, it's 'Evan.' I'm not a Digimon. Second, stop livin' in the past. You didn't have the mighty Kuroseisumon to help you last time. And if we're lucky, Kiona might be able to change into Kazemon or whatever the pixie was called." Kuroseisumon laughed.

"But what if Kiona-mon can't Digivolve?" Guilmon asked.

"Okay, it's KI-O-NA. None of us humans have the suffix 'mon' at the end of our names." Kuroseisumon sighed. "And if Kiona can't Digivolve, we improvise."

Kuroseisumon was reaching a large forest. He skidded to a stop outside the trees, looking at his surroundings. He then looked forward, squinting into the distance. Then, as he hoped, maybe one hundred-fifty yards in front of him or so, was Kiona.

<Don't worry, Kiona. I'm gonna save you no. matter. what. > Kuroseisumon thought firmly.

Ooc: Okay, Guilmon's gotta say 'mon' at the end of everyone's name, it's his trademark! Eh, besides, if someone has a problem with it, they can just have him grow out of it...But for at least a few posts he should do that.

Last edited:
R

~*Ratiosu*~

OOC: Evan, you're supposed to find Calumon...whatever.

BIC: Calumon floated over to Evan, who was now in KuroSeisimon form. Guilmon and Kiri were on his back. "Yes! Guilmon, you're here!" I cheered. "You were awesome kicking Palidramon's butt!"

Guilmon laid Kiri down in Evan's arms and ran to me, but obviously he was shocked by the force field. "Yeah...about that...I can't exactly move..."

"Kiona-mon, where's Palidramon?" Guilmon asked in that nasaly voice.

I almost fell over laughing-that is, if I wasn't frozen. "Guilmon, we're not Digimon. But you can call me Kiona-mon if you want. KuroSeisimon, Calumon's going to go get Xian, K? That way he can bring Kyathromon over and we can kick this Palidramon's butt."

OOC: remember Palidramon isn't around. He went to go find his master. The force field is about as strong as a Card Slash Radiant Force Shield. So...I doubt we'll be able to break it without hurting me incredibly. Calumon's heading over to Xian, who hoepfully will beat the champion form and be able to digivolve.

KaiserMyuu

Hug a penguin!
Musyamon lifted a heavy limb and made as though to brush the assembling rookie digimon out of the way. Kyathromon and a few other digimon backed away, teeth still bared. "Xian," he rumbled, "our long range attacks aren't going to hurt him."

"So go for contact!" a small digimon called Impmon cried, before Xian could respond.

Kyathromon lowered himself and charged into Terramon's midsection. There was a clang of teeth on metal, but Terramon kept moving, shoving Kyathromon ahead of him. "This isn't working!" said Kyathromon through his teeth, his claws screeching along the smooth floor.

"Don't command him, he's MY digimon!" said Xian, glaring at the imp. "Worry about yourself. Kyathromon, get out of the way!"
The ninja smiled and grasped his blade, as it began to glow with a white aura. It then began flashing, like it was going to explode. With a cry of “Shogun Blade!”, the blade cut in a wide arc, blistering apart anything that it came into contact with.

Xian sped out of the way of the attack, ducking down to dodge the attack. “Gods! I didn’t think Goburimon would get angry like this!”

Kyathromon gained his feet, his tongue hanging out. "Gotta stop him," he gasped, and stumbled out after Musyamon. Xian followed, picking his way through the debris that littered the floor.

Xian nervously trailed Musyamon’s rampage. "I need Kyathromon to evolve," he whispered. "Where is his champion?"

Xian trailed Musyamon as far as the entry hall before anything else happened.

As the ninja sliced at another digimon with his blade, a tiny creature floated through the doorway. It was an awkward creature with white fur, with long ears that were edged with purple. The ends of its feet were as well, and it looked like a tailless kitten/mouse/whatever. And it simply floated there…floating…floating…

"Hey, you!” Xian said. “Get out of here! You’re going to get slaughtered!”

Kyathromon darted forward, swarmed up Musyamon's leg and onto his arm, and yelled out “Wolf Down!” He then fanged down on his arm, chomping down on it, and forcing Musyamon to drop his sword with a cry of, “What are you doing?”

At the same time, a few digimon ran forward and butted Musyamon from behind.

The samurai overbalanced and fell, Kyathromon flying outside, and crashed on the road outside. The floating digimon flew through the air, coming to rest a short distance away from Xian.

Before anyone could recover, a shadow fell over the street, and a great draconic human arrived. It had blue and white wings, and wore a red mask over his face which was protected by a black helmet, like a knight’s helmet. Its body was covered in green armor, with its legs protected by black armor. Most of its body was blue, but what was visible of its chest was white. Its claws were protected by black armor, with two gun-like objects on top. It circled over the area, looking around, then flew back the way it had come.

“Kiona…” the mouse whispered, barely audible to Xian. Of course, Xian then chomped down on his tongue, frowning at the name.

Traffic had come to a halt when Musyamon fell into the road, and the area was filled with digimon. Some helped Kyathromon up, and gave him pats on the back. The digimon that battled Musyamon, including Kyathromon, then walked to the fallen digimon and took small fragments of its data, absorbing them. As this was going on, a metal-clad robot called Andromon approached Xian, and questioned him about what had happened.

By the time Xian had finished talking to him, Goburimon had been taken away, traffic had resumed, and the restaurant digimon were cleaning up the rubble from the shattered area.

Xian sat down on the museum steps. "Well, that was the most interesting restaurant I’ve ever been to."

Kyathromon sat down beside him. "No kidding." There was a moment of silence.

The small creature that landed near Xian crawled up to him, watching the traffic. “Do you know anyone named Xian?” it asked.

“Yeah,” Kyathromon said before Xian could speak. “He’s my partner.”

“You are? Wow! I need to tell you that one of your friends, Kiona, is in trouble! A Paildramon has taken her away!”

“I don’t---” Xian said, but Kyathromon interrupted him.

“Help them,” he barked. “Then you’ll probably be friends with them again.” Then he turned to the small digimon. “Sure, we’ll help you.”

"Hate to interrupt you," said Xian, sounding bored, "but there’s some dragon…thing coming here."

At first, Xian laughed, which was usually the first reaction one would get from a Goldramon. Then, as it came closer, Xian noticed how it’s claws were unusually long for a lizard, and Xian realized that this must’ve been one powerful lizard. He then stopped laughing, and looked at its wings, three white on one side, and three black on the other. It wore a silver helmet over its head, with silvery hair spilling out from behind it. The traffic stopped, and stared in awe at this digimon.

Xian stood up, but Kyathromon and the smaller digimon were unperturbed. "That’s the Supreme Goldramon," said Kyathromon. "He's not gonna hurt us."

Goldramon floated onto the sidewalk and stood looking down at them, arms folded. When he did not speak, Xian ventured, "Hi."

"Hello," rumbled Goldramon. "Are you the ones who stood up to Musyamon?"

"Yes sir," said Xian. Even a Supreme Being had heard of their prowess!

"I would like to be polite, but if you really want me to admit my opinion," said Goldramon. "You sucked."

Xian felt as if cold water had been splashed in his face. He looked at Kyathromon, whose face nearly mirrored his own. "But he was a champion!" he said indignantly. "We could barely hurt him!"

"That didn’t matter. Did you stop that Paildramon?"

When neither of them answered, Goldramon looked at the three grimly. "You need more practice. Anyway, I was sent to tell you that I'm tracking down the humans. Paildramon has lured a few of them by taking one. That being said, you're coming with me."

Scar

Hadouken!
Kuroseisumon ran toward Kiona. He tore through the plants, bushes, and shrubbery to get to his captured friend. He stopped next to Guilmon, who was already facing Kiona.

"Kiona, we've gotta get outta here. Paildramon might come back soon, and we won't stand a chance unless Guilmon can Digivolve, and both of us can maintain our Hybrid Forms." Kuroseisumon urged Kiona to leave.

Kuroseisumon was still carrying an unconscious Kiri. He looked down at her, and glared for just a second.

"Plus, Kiri's still extremely vulnerable right now." Kuroseisumon added. "Not only is she without a Hybrid spirit, she's unconscious. I don't think we'd be able to defeat Paildramon AND protect her."

"Well...I'd leave, but Paildramon is keeping my inside of some sort of wierd forcefield." Kiona admitted. "And I've got a feeling it's not easily penetrated."

"We'll see about that. Guilmon, can you Digivolve again?" Kuroseisumon asked.

"Now that Kiona-mon and me are re-united, I should be able to change into Raidramon again." Guilmon said.

Guilmon focused, and Kiona's Digivice began glowing. Guilmon started changing to Raidramon again, growing into the mighty fox-like Digimon surrounded by pure energy.

"Guilmon Digivolve to..." It began as its transformation ended. "...RAIDRAMON!"

"Alright, let's rock." Kuroseisumon planted his feet firmly in the ground. "Kiona, ya might wanna stand back."

"Right." Kiona took a few steps back.

Raidramon and Kuroseisumon both began charging up energy. Within one or two seconds, they had enough power stored up to let loose their attacks. Kuroseisumon put Kiri down at a safe distance, and then got back to business.

"Shadow Flame Burst!" Kuroseisumon shouted.

"Blue Lightening!" Raidramon yelled in unison.

Raidramon fired lightening at the shield, while Kuroseisumon fired dark flames. Both attacks hit their mark, creating a huge explosion. Kuroseisumon blocked his eyes, while Raidramon hung its head to shield himself from the smoke. The two waited for the smoke to clear, and when as the last of it floated away...

The shield was still standing, good as new...

"Crap. That thing is strong." Kuroseisumon grunted. "We should go back to our normal forms and save energy."

"Agreed." Raidramon sighed.

Both of the warriors reverted back to their basic forms- Evan's normal human self and the tiny Guilmon. Evan brought Kiri back over from where he'd set her down previously, and thought the situation over.

"Don't worry. I've got a plan." He said at last. "But we'll have to wait for Paildramon to return for this to work. It won't be easy, but it's the only option we've got."

"Aaaaand that option would be?" Kiona asked.

"Our attacks can't phase this forcefield...but maybe Paildramon's can." Evan grinned, and Guilmon and Kiona knew what he meant. <What can I say? I've always been good at this kinda junk. >

R

~*Ratiosu*~

OOC: Just so ya know, Kiona can't walk, remember? So it would be impossible for me to take a step back if I can't ^^; I just watched Our War Game in Japanese and it was cool (I've already seen it in English). Especially the swearing..that's funny how they have it all in the Japanese version. I liked when Joe had 7 minutes for the test and he says "Oh shi*" he should get expelled for that.

BIC:

I sighed as Raidramon's attack bounced right off, damaging most things around me. Reaching out to touch Guilmon's nose, I actually did! My fingers felt the warmth of his breath, and he didn't get shocked or anything.

"I don't know why that's happening, but it's gotta be good, right?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Kiona-mon...if we digivolved to the mega level we could easily snap this shield." Guilmon laid down near the force field with his nose out, kind of like a dog.

"But I don't know how to do that! We haven't got a red card either, and that's how I heard you can biomerge to the mega level. Only Xian can save us, or any of the other DigiDestined."

A shadow fell across the sky, and Palidramon landed. He shook the ground when he landed, and held out his two guns, aiming them at KuroSeisimon.

"I heard everything. You're not fooling me like the other stupid Digimon. I've even got a precious blue card, and there's no way I'm giving it up."

I searched for what a blue card was...I had seen it somewhere. Blue...ah yes! I had played a Digimon game online, and the blue card allowed digivolution to the ultimate level. The card was on the top of his gun, fitted into what looked like one of those YuGioh card things.

"We've got to get it, Guilmon," I said, then sighed. "But none of us is good enough."

That's when I heard a sort of air current, and saw a gold lizard like Digimon. My DTector said it was a Goldramon. Xian was walking alongside it, and he had Kyathromon in his arms as well as Calumon, who was sitting on Goldramon. However Goldramon didn't seem very happy about that.

"Palidramon! It's been...a while. I wasn't sure if you were the exact same that this human was talking about. However, his Digimon has just defeated a Musyamon, and now I am ordered to take him to the boss. Yours...as well as mine. I wasn't sure when he said that a Palidramon had taken his friend, but now I am designated to..."

Palidramon swiped one large claw at Goldramon, and he easily avoided it. "Supreme Beings do not have leaders. So I've heard. You're doing something else with him. Tell me. Don't lie."

Goldramon said nothing, and continued dodging Palidramon's attacks. That's when I spotted my necklace in Xian's hand. The rainbow sparkles would be noticed anywhere.

"Xian! My necklace!" I yelled. "I don't know how, but it seems to help me be able to control my Beast Spirit! Toss it, quick!"

OOC: You gonna toss it or not? ^_^ Anyway, if you weren't planning for Goldramon to go there, then just tell me and I'll be happy to edit it! ^_^

KaiserMyuu

Hug a penguin!
Xian soon found his way to a large, tree-filled plain. The Trailmon track was within a mile of it, but the train itself was reluctant to stop. He obliged by slowing down a bit before ejecting them from the train, and sped off into the distance as they picked themselves up.

“Are you okay?” asked Kyathromon, lifting himself up.

"If okay means flat," grunted Xian, whose partner had landed on him.

Goldramon had hovered in the air above them, and was waiting for them at a little distance. When Xian had himself sorted out, Calumon, Xian and Kyathromon walked up to him. He pointed to the plain in the distance. "That's where we'll find Paildramon."

Goldramon strode toward it, and the four hurried to keep up.

As they approached it, Xian realized that it was bigger than it looked. Its base was more than a mile in diameter, and grass grew up to his knees. As they drew closer, they saw that it was not one smooth plain: parts of it were square-like and blocky like edges on a salt crystal. Some areas were wide enough to park a car upon, while others could have been stairs for mice.

"Some say that this is where data goes when a plant digimon dies," said Goldramon. "It glows during thunderstorms. Palidramon should be near the top."

"Why not on the tip?" said Xian, shading his eyes.

"Don't you know anything?" said Kyathromon, incredulous. "The topmost peak isn't finished. It won't be added until the last plant-type has been deleted."

Presently they reached the foot of the mountain itself, with grass and other plantlife all over it.

Goldramon nodded and glided up to one of its ledges. Kyathromon followed him while Calumon hitched a ride on Goldramon’s shoulder, but Xian stayed where he was. "You mean we just walk it? No ropes or anything?"

"You got a rope?" barked Kyathromon, jumping up after the others.

Xian glared after them. "This is stupid! How are we supposed to fight Palidramon?"

"Leave your gloves behind," called Goldramon. "You can come back for it later."

Xian dumped his gloves in the grass. "Fine," he muttered. "They can be my grave marker." And he stepped up. However, he noticed Goldramon already noticed Palidramon.

"Palidramon! It's been...” he paused there, trying to remember. He gave up, and continued. “...a while. I wasn't sure if you were the exact same that this human was talking about. However, his Digimon has just defeated a Musyamon, and now I am ordered to take him to the boss. Yours...as well as mine. I wasn't sure when he said that a Palidramon had taken his friend, but now I am designated to..."

Palidramon suddenly lunged down, swiping a heavily armed claw, though Goldramon easily leapt away. "Supreme Beings do not have leaders,” it hissed. “So I've heard. You're doing something else with him. Tell me. Don't lie."

Goldramon didn’t say word, and quickly leapt away from another attack.

Xian looked down once and saw that he had already climbed several feet. After that he kept from looking down. He disliked heights, and disliked still more the thought that there was a monster dragon at the top, waiting for them.

Instead, he focused on the shape and texture of the mountain's side.

Square angles ran everywhere, all of the same dark blue color. The higher they climbed, however, the more transparent the edges and corners became.
Finally he said, "Ah, plant digimon can go...screw this mountain.”

Suddenly, he heard his name being called. He looked up and saw—what was her name again?—Kiona shouting to him, along with a red dinosaur, and another kid...Evan. He also saw another person, but he couldn’t exactly see.

“They probably want to kill me...” muttered Xian to himself, looking down, ignoring the rest of the command.

He heard his name called once more, and Xian began to get annoyed. Finally, he gave a low grumble, and tossed out the necklace—maybe that would distract them.

Of course, he heard it land on a tree branch, and they probably didn’t notice it.

He finally sat on a ledge to rest, feeling its welcome coolness against his legs, and looked up Digital World downloads on his own digivice. Currently, there were modify patches that had to do with flight and attacks, but they were large files and would take a while to download, and even then were for champions.

Kyathromon had climbed about twenty feet above him while he had rested, and was nearly out of sight. Kyathromon then kept his eye on his partner. "You okay?" he called.

"Yeah," Xian called back. "Just working out plan B."

The wolfling waited until Xian reached him, then said softly, "Something isn’t right."

Xian frowned. "How do you know?"

"There’s just some weird...inbalance. Like there’s something else hanging around here...”

Xian glanced over his shoulder at the distant ground and quickly looked back at his digimon. "How close to the top are we?"

"We're more than halfway." Kyathromon looked toward the ground indifferently.
"Just...great," said Xian, noticing a cut on his palm from the sharp crystal edges. "I’m going to get killed by those people up there when I get up...”

There came a sharp hiss from above. Xian and Kyathromon looked up and saw that Palidramon had given up with Goldramon, and figured to take the humans on.

“Find a wide ledge!” warned Goldramon, although he hung back.

Xian slid down a few feet to a ledge the size of a sidewalk, and heard another person slide ten feet to their left. "I wish I could give you a modify patch," said Xian. "How would you feel like having wings?"

Then Palidramon swept over them. They had a glimpse of its red mask, angered eyes, and four wings, and then he was gone. But he circled back, scouting out their positions.

“Can you just leave me alone? I was dragged here, kidnapped, and have grand thefted a digivice. Can you release me?” Xian begged.

The dragon swooped at him and snarled, "Never!" There was a second of confusion on Xian’s ledge, and then Palidramon swirled away with a few indents on his body. Xian stood still on his ledge, his eyes closed, panting.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

I saw the necklace land on a tree where it slid off, and Evan grabbed it, tossing it to me. I smiled and caught it, surprised that it didn't shock me or anything. Putting it around my neck, I smiled as it glowed even more. The rainbow lines came out, and swirled around my hand.

"EXECUTE! BEAST SPIRIT EVOLUTION!" I yelled as I crossed it with my DTector. My body was molded into the spirit of Zephyrmon, and I snapped the shield easily.

<Evan, you ready?> I asked. He nodded, and we aimed both of our attacks at Palidramon, giving him a dent or two. He flew towards Xian, and swooped around him, before finally flying away into the sky.

<I can't give up this spirit form...if I do I might not be able to digivolve again,> I moaned. <We've got to find Xian, and get Kiri better. I know that Gazimon said she would be better soon, but still...>

That's when I noticed Evan/KuroSeisimon sort of trembling. Not because of fear so much as the sudden rush of things and the spirit evolution.

<Um...I should introduce myself to you guys...my name's Zephyrmon, or Shutumon if you wanna call me that. But...I'm Kiona, of course.>

I shook KuroSeisimon's hand and Guilmon's too, then lifted off looking for Xian.

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
"Uhh..." Jessica eyed the black ball of fur hesitantly. Somehow, she felt weird discussing anything with her partner. "Imperative?"

Cosmon nodded. "We should not be left behind."

Jessica's face was deadpan, her eyes narrowed. She glared at a tree in front of her, in her head seeing the rest of their group that had "galavanted" off on their own merry little freakin' quest without them - without her.

"Behind?" Jessica stammer. Her temper was rising. " They're the ones who -"

"It is of no consequence who left who behind."

"Ohh, yes it is."

"Well," Cosmon replied, not seeming to notice she was angry. "Then if they left you, they will not come back for you. We shall have to go to the city ourself, it is not far from this premises."

Jessica scowled. "How would you even know they were there?"

"Because that is where I was sent. I left, but the other partners stayed. They felt the coming of their partners. Those who didn't, left. Out of many, only three left. The Dorimon is currently in the forest as of yet."

"Dorimon?"

"A partner for your other companion."

"Zenshin?!" Jessica all but shouted, his sudden image pounding in her brain. "I totally - completely.."

Another figure butted in. "Your food is served!"

The Tobucatmon sat the platter at her feet. It was made of treebark, shaped in semblance of a bowl. Another, smaller portion was placed in front of Cosmon. At the sight, Jessica froze.

She suddenly found she wasn't hungry.

"I'm not a cat -" Jessica squeaked.

"We realize this, human!" The Tobucatmon said ecstatically. "But your partner said that humans are also carnivorous."

Jessica glazed down at her dish, suddenly feeling sick. She was also oddly reminded of the Simpson's when she looked at her furred meal. "Uhh... I suddenly feel like becoming vegetarian."

The Tobucatmon looked dissapointed. "But this is our best dish - very rare. It's hard to catch Chumon at times like these..."

Jessica abruptly stood up. Cosmon didn't move a muscle.

"Well, I'd really LOVE to eat it... but Cosmon and I really have to go. We have to find the other.. humans.."

"Sooner then we expected," the feline Digimon said. "We will lead you out, if that is your wish."

Jessica sighed in relief. Cosmon said nothing. "Yes, if you could lead us to the city, that'd be even better."

The Tobucatmon's eyes brightened. "Yes, yes! Certainly. We would be honored."

"Also.. we have some of your kind looking for Tobias -"

"Don't worry, he is on his way. The Tobucatmon made a sling to drag him along the ground, like we often to to bring overly large quantities of Chumon.. well, used to."

"Well," Jessica thought quickly. "Could you send a messenger to bring him toward the city instead - and, oh! There's another Human that was with us.. Zenshin -"

Cosmon interrupted. "He is Dorimon's partner. If you would merely find Dorimon, surely he would have found his partner by now, you could lead him to us. We will not be too hard to find."

The Tobucatmon nodded ecstatically. "It will be done."

The Tobucatmon bounded off. Cosmon turned her attention to the Demiveemon. "We are leaving."

"Aww, so soon?" the Demiveemon said. "But Tobias isn't even here yet."

"We shall find him on the way. Come -"

======

The Tobucatmon had heard everything. Even though they were doing this to help a Cosmon and Digidestined, they were beginning to regret their offer. Tobias was heavy - dragging him across the ground in a makeshift stretcher was not an easy process.

And now, they had to make a detour.

"Humans are overweight creatures," One said, panting, his tiny body straining with every pull.

"That is what the Cosmon said. He may not look fat, but he is heavy. Perhaps they possess illusion capabilities. Maybe he is as fat as a Shogungeckomon."

One of the Tobucatmon elicited a gasp, nearly stopping in his tracks. Looking back at Tobias, who was mumbling something in his sleep, said: "Humans are powerful creatures."

Suddenly, all three cats froze. Before them was a girl with blonde hair, accopanied by a Cosmon, and a Demiveemon.

"Chosen!" All three shouted out, happy beyond belief. Maybe the human could drag him. Perhaps females were stronger then the males - she certainly was a lot skinnier looking.

The blonde girl turned at the call, while the Demiveemon whooped, jumping up and down, shouting: Tobias, over and over.

Jessica looked very annoyed. Her Digivice was saying about the same thing. She looked about ready to send it into a rock.

"Shut up, you stupid piece of crap!"

She stayed rooted to her spot, while Demiveemon bounded over, nearly tripping over his own legs. "Tobias! It's nice to meet ya! I'm Demiveemon!"

Reaching the side of his partner, the Demiveemon was dissapointed to see that his partner showed no signs of stirring. "Tobias! Tobias wake up! Don't be lazy! That's my job..."

===

I can't write anymore.. It ends here because I say so.. have fun. Forgive any errors and quirkyness.. I was typing non-stop.

KaiserMyuu

Hug a penguin!
Kyathromon howled, "Come back here, you lump of corrupt data!" The wolf was coiled on a ledge to one side, waiting. Palidramon swooped in with his claws extended to knock Xian off the mountain, but he painfully threw himself flat on the sharp edges on the mountain and Kyathromon sprang off his ledge and sank his teeth into Palidramon's arm. He clung to Palidramon’s large body around while Palidramon wheeled off into the air.

Xian sat up, looking around, hoping quietly that nothing would go wrong, that nobody would see him, and he could leave as quickly as he had come. Of course, he knew that it was hopeless.

Clinging to Palidramon's arm, Kyathromon nearly fell off. In response, he quickly tightened his grip and drove his fangs deeper into his enemy's skin.
"Kyathromon, get off!" Xian called. "If that dragon falls, you’re going to die!" He stopped, covering his mouth and fell back.

Kyathromon ignored him, counting down seconds on his internal clock. "Three, two, one," he whispered. He extracted his fangs, removed his body from Palidramon's skin and threw himself into the air, aiming to a flat edge.

But Palidramon didn’t dare finish his job on the plain. In midair he whirled about and screeched, "Sting Strike!" Dozens of silvery spines wildly blasted forward, flew through the air and blasted at Kyathromon and Xian, who were unprepared for a conventional attack. The spines flew at Goldramon and other targets as well (Xian didn’t want to look), but it seemed that they had been beaten off before they could do much harm.

Kyathromon dropped like a stone to the side of the mountain, where he lay stunned. Xian wasn’t hit, but the spines surrounding him were piled up, sharp and thick, making it difficult to move. Palidramon swooped at Xian. "You made them come here, you filthy little human! I should...I should have killed you all the moment you arrived!" His claws curled around him and flung him clear off the mountainside.

“Aa...this sucks,” Xian muttered to himself, attempting to get onto some sort of flat surface he could root himself on. “Everything sucks in this world. You get to die, you get to become bestest friends with Daemons and Dragons, you get hugged by some random stranger and taken to a train against your free will, you get a puppy partner, and the best part of all, you get shot down by a gun-slinging dragon! You don’t see that everyday!” He quickly looked around, watching the ground he was about to smash into, break all bones in his body, his organs splatter out like what you would see in some X-rated horror movie, and get totally decimated.

Okay, maybe that’s over-exaggerating.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

Xian and Kyathromon flung through the air as Palidramon had done, and I gasped. Looking for the direct point of impact, I spotted it and dove in spirals near it, then lifted up and caught Kyathromon in my left arm and Xian in my right. I hovered to the ground and put them down, smiling.

<Hi Xian! It's me, Kiona. Remember? On the train...my necklace...all that?> I asked. Xian nodded and pointed upwards to Palidramon, and Kyathromon got into a fighting stance.

<GUILMON! Come over here now. Digivolve into Raidramon.>

Guilmon obeyed, digivolving into Raidramon and shooting a large bolt of thunder at Palidramon, barely scratching him. I shot a large wind at Palidramon, but he seemed unphased.

<Darn, what does it do to kill this guy? Maybe I can digivolve again...>

Zephyrmon came through my mind and I knew I could. <Slide Evolution!> I changed into another Digimon, this one in white armor with light blue hair and a plane on the top. Rockets were on my shoulders. <JetSilphymon!>

BlindFear

The Omniscient One
OOC: Oh wow. I've completely forgotten about this.. but, I remember now. ^^;

BIC:

Zenshin continued to walk through the forest, cursing out loud every time a sharp leaf from a plant cut him, or when he walked right into a hanging tree branch. He tripped over many tree roots on his trek through the forest as well, having the dirty, mangled appearance to show for it. There seemed to be no end to the dark, damp, thick, tree-bearing forest. What sunlight that managed to get through the canopy never actually reached the ground, it was as if there was a barrier preventing it from doing so.

His digivice began to vibrate and beep inside his pocket, surprising him momentarily before he figured that it was the digivice causing all the ruckus. He took it out of his pocket and it revealed the same as before; the map showing the red dot approaching rapidly to his location, which was represented by a green dot. The bold letters appeared on the mini screen as well, reiterrating the same exact thing as last time:

Digimon Partner Approaching... Please Stand By.

Zenshin grew irritated and restless. "Damnit, hurry up and get here!" He yelled out to no one in particular, when he could faintly make out some bushes ruffling in the distance. The ruffling edged closer and closer until finally a small creature jumped out. It's body shape was rounded with two sharp ears protruding near the front and a short, pointed tail. It had a white area around its mouth and two dark black eyes.

The two stared at each other for a while in complete silence, getting "acquainted" with each other, at least, that's how Zenshin described it in his thoughts. Finally, after what seemed like hours of silence, Zenshin spoke up.

"About time you got here." He said distastefully. "And you're small, what could you possibly do to aid me? You'll be more of a nuisance than help."

The digimon said nothing, then started to walk towards the human. It stopped a few feet away, much to Zenshin's dismay, and looked up at the person with filthy clothing and ruffled hair. "I'm Dorimon and I'm your partner.. Zenshin."

Zenshin looked down at the creature, starting into it's black eyes. His lips spread out into a rare smile, and bent down to pick up the creature. He held it in his arms for a while, then said, "Dorimon, I'm sure you know where my colleagues are, so if you wouldn't mind, please lead me to them."

The digimon replied with a grin and pointed in the western direction. "Go that way." It said soothingly.

Zenshin complied and starting walking in the direction that Dorimon pointed. "Very well. Now then Dorimon, I also have another question... Why are you so small?"

Scar

Hadouken!
Kiona had digivolved to Zephyrmon and flown off in search of Xian. Guilmon followed, but Kuroseisumon couldn't. He had to make sure nothing happened to Kiri.

"Oh, sure! Leave the ultra-cool dark-warrior to look after the unconscious girl!..." He looked down and sighed. "Good to have friends like you guys..."

Kuroseisumon shrugged, and picked up Kiri. He looked into the distance, and got ready to follow Zephyrmon and Guilmon. However, he heard something coming at him from behind! Kuroseisumon swung around, but didn't see anything. The sound was very faint, so Kuroseisumon guessed that it was coming from far away. Upon squinting into the distance, however, the Hybrid could make out a silhouette coming straight for him.

"What the hell is that thing?" Kuroseisumon asked himself under his breath.

As it got closer, Kuroseisumon could see that it was a bug...or...at least shaped like one. He took a step back, and was ready to start running. Since Kiri was still unconscious, he was trying to avoid conflict. Although, as Kuroseisumon turned around, the bug's speed picked up, and soon the sound was louder than ever. Kuroseisumon began running, but he heard a thud and knew the bug had landed.

He skidded to a stop and turned around. Standing in front of him was a huge red bug with black markings on it. Its claws were long and sharp, and it had huge pincers jetting from its mouth. Kuroseisumon scanned it with his Digivice, slowly stepping backwards.

Name: Kuwagamon
Level: Champion
Damage: 0%

<Great, it's at full health. But at least Champion doesn't sound as bad as Ultimate... > Kuroseisumon thought as he continued stepping back.

"RAAAAAA.." Kuwagamon roared.

Kuroseisumon still didn't want to fight. He turned and began running, trying to escape at all costs. If Kiri got hurt, he'd never be able to forgive himself, so he couldn't take any risks.

Kuwagamon lifted into the air again, and started giving chase to Kuroseisumon. He ran as fast as he could, but was tired from the seemingly endless fighting he'd done. He had already taken on SkullGreymon and Paildramon, AND Digivolved about three times in a row, so he couldn't run nearly as fast. Soon, Kuwagamon caught up...and landed right in front of him.

"Whadda you want?!" Kuroseisumon demanded.

Kuwagamon raised its claw into the air, and swung it at Kuroseisumon. He leapt backwards out of the way, barely avoiding it. Kuwagamon roared once more, and stomped on the ground in anger. Kuroseisumon landed, and took out his Digivice again. He scanned Kuwagamon to see if the Digivice could give him any more information. Strangely, it did. Information about Kuwagamon appeared on the screen, as well as a picture of it.

"It says here most Kuwagamon have temper problems...I guess some Digimon are just cranky..." Kuroseisumon groaned. "I guess I have to fight it...But where can I put Kiri?"

Kuroseisumon thought about the situation aloud as Kuwagamon spread its wings to fly again. He looked around quickly, and saw the forest! He could hide Kiri in there. He ran over with all of his might, and put her behind a bush surrounded by trees. He then turned to face Kuwagamon.

"Alright, let's go." He said. "Shining Claw!"

Kuroseisumon's hands turned to dinosaur-heads as he prepared to use his Shining Claw against Kuwagamon. The bug flew toward him, so he leapt into the air toward it. He raised his claw as he flew through the air, and brought it down on Kuwagamon's head, in the center of the strange markings on its head. Kuwagamon stumbled back in pain, but Kuroseisumon used the impact of the first hit to fly toward the bug again and hit it a second time. Kuwagamon cried out in pain, but recovered just enough to prepare its next attack.

"Scissor Arms!" Kuwagamon growled.

Its pincers slowly opened up, and Kuroseisumon knew what was going to happen next. He was right in-between the pincers, so he could guess what Scissor Arms did. He had a plan, however. Kuroseisumon held his arms straight out to either side, and braced himself as he began to fall to the ground. The pincers began closing in on him, but he was still using his Shining Claw. The pincers began squeezing down on his arms, but he struggled to keep the pincers from snapping him in half.

"SHADOW FLAME BURST!" Kuroseisumon shouted.

Still holding the pincers open, Kuroseisumon started shooting beams of energy at Kuwagamon. They all hit it in the face, each one doing heavy damage. Kuroseisumon brought his arms down, shooting himself into the air. He came down, kicking Kuwagamon hard in the face, and landed on his feet. He was EXTREMELY tired, but Kuwagamon looked pretty weak. He scanned it with his Digivice.

Danger Level: 85% Damage Level Risen to Extreme Danger

"Please...fly...away..." Kuroseisumon huffed, exhausted.

Kuwagamon staggered, but still apparently had a little bit of energy left. Kuroseisumon could barely move as Kuwagamon tiredly moved toward him. Kuroseisumon tried stepping back, but he had absolutely NO energy left. He couldn't even move. He fell to his hands and knees, only able to hear Kuwagamon inching closer.

"AAAAAAARAAA!" Kuwagamon shrieked in pain.

Kuwagamon edged closer. It seemed as though its only reason to live was to destroy him. Kuroseisumon couldn't move at all. He just needed one solid attack in and Kuwagamon would be finished. But all of the battles he went through took a toll on him. Then, he looked over at the forest weakly, and glared.

<Kiri...if I die...Kuwagamon will find her...and she'll be next. I can't let that happen. I won't! > Kuwagamon thought angrily.

He began glowing, and tightened his fist. He felt a surge of energy go through him, and he crossed his arms. He threw them apart, and sent a wave of energy toward Kuwagamon. It was instantly vaporized. Kuroseisumon completely destroyed it, nothing was left. However, Kuroseisumon had used up the very last of his energy. He fell to the ground, and turned back to his human form, unconscious...

<I...did...it...now...I can...only pray...nothing else attacks us... > Evan thought.

Seraphinu

Divine Beauty
I'm back!

OOC: I'm back everybody... finally. Sorry for the wait.

BIC: A small digimon was searching around a wrecked train. It was a small dragon, gold in color. Her bronze wings flexed slightly as she hopped over shards of broken metal. She scanned the area with sea-blue eyes, and came upon a digivice. It was a light shade of pink with red metal hand grips, perhaps for a human hand. Just below its screen was a heart symbol taht swirled on one side.

The digimon picked it up, and stared at the screen. The text scrawled across it read:

Upgrade to Rookie! Divolution process has begun-

A swirling fractal code surrounded the small digimon.

"Stargolmon digivolve to... Cometmon!" The fractal code disspeared, and the digimon changed shape completely. It was much larger now, almost human-sized, it was now a deep blue. A cresent mark appeared at the tip of her tail, and the heart emblem was at her shoulder. Fluffy, light blue down covered her tummy, and her bronze wings folded down around her shoulders.

I must find Kiri... She thought, the digivice still in hand. Sniffing the air, she caught a scent, quickly opened her wings back up, and shot into the air, leaving a cloud of dust. Eventually she came above a thick forest, and saw signs of recent battle. She flew gracefully down and saw a male human, unconsious. The digimon sniffed the air again, and searching a bush, forund what she was looking for. Kiri lay behind the bush, out cold. Cometmon touched Kiri's forehead.

She doesn't have a fever...Cometmon thought to herself.

"Kiri, wake up!" Cometmon urged as she shook the human. Miraculously, she began to stir. Opening her eyes, she saw Cometmon and nearly screamed. The only thing that stopped her was Cometmon's look of concern.

"Are you alright, Kiri?" Cometmon asked as she raised the human into a sitting position.

"Who are you?" Kiri asked, staring with bewilderment at the dragon.

"I am Cometmon, your Digidestined partner," The dragon replied. Kiri nodded, and scanned her surroundings. Her eyes fell upon Evan, and she gasped. Quickly she got up and ran to him.

"Evan! Evan, are you okay!?" She shook his shoulder as she panicked.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

I set Xian and Kyathromon down and then turned to KuroSeisimon, who was fighting a Kuwagamon. He didn't look as if he had very much strength, and hid Kiri in the forest before shooting out energy beams and vanquishing that big red beetle.

I flew over and landed next to him. He was almost crying, sweat soaking his face and with bloodshot eyes. Fractal Code surrounded him and he became a human once more. He pounded the ground with his fist, apparantly mad that he couldn't stay his Digimon form.

Guilmon came over and shot a Pyro Sphere at Kuwagamon's retreating Fractal Code, laughing and then putting his tail under Evan. He scooped him onto his back and turned back to face him. "Hi, Evan-mon. Need a lift? Ya sure look like it."

I sighed and returned to my human form, heading toward where I had put Xian and Kyathromon. I nodded to Guilmon and we walked torwards him, formally introducing ourselves. I ran over and got Kiri, and barely digivolved into Zephyrmon to hold her up. She didn't seem much like she needed help, so I just let her alone. A strange Digimon walked over with her, introducing itself as Cometmon.

<Oh great. Another one. Anyway, Kiri, you know me. I'm Kiona, just in Zephyrmon's body. Digimon...they're...> I explained everything to Kiri who looked shockingly at me.

Seraphinu

Divine Beauty
no title

A pair of strange digimon came to where Evan was laying and Kiri was kneeling. One was seemingly half-bird half-human. The other was a red dinosaur who reffered to Evan as "Evan-mon". Kiri cocked her head at Guilmon. Zephyrmon extended a hand to help Kiri up, but did that herself, insisting she was fine. Zephyrmon revealed herself as Kiona and calmly explained about digimon. While Kiri was shocked by this, she seemed to understand everything.

But she was only half-listening. She was more concerned about Evan. I hope he's alright... He did all this to protect me... She shifted guiltily as she thought. Cometmon walked towards her, her clawed paw extended, Kiri's digivice in it.

"I'm guessing this is yours, Kiri-chan(do not ask!!!), I found it at the train wreck and it has my emblem of Love on it," Cometmon said, placing the small computer in Kiri's hand. Kiri almost laughed at what Cometmon had just called her, no one had ever called her "Kiri-chan", "chan" being a suffix for "friend".

"Did you just call me "chan"?", Kiri asked, half-joking. Cometmon got that "What the hell are you going to do about it?" look in those cute yellow eyes.

"Yeah, got a problem?" Cometmon said with a laugh, her clawed hands on her hips. Kiri looked Cometmon in the eyes, a sincere smile on her face that didn't usually appear.

"So uh, what are we going to do about him?" Cometmon asked Kiona and Kiri, gesturing towards Evan, now on Guilmon's back. Kiri didn't respond. Instead she looked guiltily away, as if she were at fault for much of what had happened.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

Kiri looked away after Cometmon asked what we were going to do with Evan. I smirked. It really wasn't...

<Kiri, it truly was not your fault. In the Digital World, it is survival of the fittest. If you were protecting someone and were doing a great job of it, would you not be proud? Evan was very proud, and that is all that matters,> I finished. <And Evan will be fine. I'll just zoom down to the Gazimon hospital. Unless there's a closer one around here.>

Guilmon stirred as Evan stirred as well. He shifted directions and then sat bolt upright. His eyes searched the ground and came to rest at Kiri's feet. He raised them up to see Kiri, looking kinda shyly at him.

<Evan! You're awake!> I started, and went to hug him. However Kiri got in the way and started apologizing and all that sappy stuff. I sighed, and suddenly had a sharp pain in my head, like Zephyrmon's headache.

<GUYS! YO (that's a word I don't use often) GUYS!> I screamed, kneeling and clutching at my head. Guilmon fired a Pyro Sphere into the sky as a sort of alarm to anyone who could help me. I clutched at my head, and immediately reverted back to human form.

"Darn it...I was trying to keep that form so long..." I said as I weakly got up and stumbled into the forest, throwing up in the bushes. Kiri hadn't paid one bit of attention to me. She was still worshipping Evan.

A rustle came from behind the leaves. I got ready to digivolve...but no wait, I couldn't. I would probably just have that headache again. "Who is it? Please don't hurt me. I may sound like a pathetic loser but I just got sapped of my energy."

A small green worm crawled out and looked up at me with wide eyes. Its body was seperated into many sctions, and it had two antennae and long pink pincers. "Hello. My name is Wormmon."

"Wormmon? Pretty odd name. Anyway...what are you doing here? You look defenseless."

"I was hoping I could tag along with you."

"But I already have a Digimon partner."

Wormmon grew hugely sad eyes like Puss-In-Boots from Shrek2. I sighed. "Oh all right. But I can't make you digivolve. I don't know that the Digivice works on you."

Wormmon cheered. Then a crash interrupted us and Evan looked around for the source.

OOC: I couldn't help it...he was so adorable...I shoulda stuck with him...WAAH!

Last edited by a moderator: