• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon: The Foreboding Nightmare finally begins

Skrusti

OOC:

Wtf? Wormmon? This is just flippin getting insane. Saffire, Zerodius, and I have been basically ignored by you people, but I'm not sure about Zerodius, but Saffire and I are getting damn tired of it. We were all fine with it for a while, but slowly and surely, you've been getting further away. Also, Kazemon, again, wtf, WORMMON!? I thought we were supposed to only have *one* Digimon. And you also shouldn't have your damned Beast Spirit even close to being accessed.

But no, you've accessed JETSILPHYMON, when we haven't really reached a 'real' enemy yet.

Right now, I am stopping my participation in this RPG until everything is righted.

Seraphinu

Divine Beauty
no title

OOC: I hope you weren't including me in that. I haven't been able to do much of anything until 2 days ago, so I pretty much had to go wherever they dragged me. But I do agree that we should be together. And Kazemon, the Wormmon. Are you serious with this?! I agree that he is adorable, but you and I already have digimon and I know he's not Evan's digimon. Another thing,(This has been bugging me for quite some time) Why does Guilmon digivolve to Raidramon? Don't you think we could fit for people on his true champion form, Growlmon?

R

~*Ratiosu*~

OOC: OK. First of all. Skrusti, there have been a lot of DigiDestined that have tagged along with other Digimon. Such as Calumon. He never even fought, yet he tagged along annoyingly. DemiDevimon (even though he was evil) tagged along and such. Wormmon will be doing nothing whatsoever except walking and thinking of ideas. So. I guess I'll just edit that post. I guess I can't have someone just following me. Just tell me what you prefer happen and I'll change it.

Second, Guilmon digivolves to Raidramon because he is in my sign-up! Every person I've met here is telling me to look at the signups again cause maybe I got something wrong. But I wrote that he'll digivolve to Raidramon. Growlmon is just way too....boring. It's possible you know. Take a look at www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire in the Digidex. You'll see.

Third, the JetSilphymon thing. Are you aware that she hasn't even barely begun to understand it? Her necklace holds Zephyrmon's spirit, and that's why she can digivolve to that so many times. She's digivolved to Kazemon once, and JetSilphymon once. But accssed Zephyrmon about two times. I mean, if you have a better suggestion for her, go on ahead. I don't have Kazemon's spirit in my necklace, which gives me the power to digivolve, but Zephyrmon is in there. Kazemon will barely be accessed. But I guess if you're so PO'd by it, then just tell me what the heck I should do. We're never going to get anywhere if we don't get stronger. It's been 7 pages and we're still moping along right near the shrine, like some lost bunch of losers looking for something to do while being attacked by various Digimon.

I hope I made my point.

Scar

Hadouken!
Ooc: Skrusti- While I agree with some of that statement, remember that mine, X Kazemon, and Seraphinu's characters don't even know that you're gone. They left to find Xian before you even left the group, so they intended to find Xian and get back to everyone else. Now that Xian's found, we'll reunite with you three. The rest, I agree with. X Kazemon shouldn't have her Beast Spirit yet, and CERTAINLY not have access to JetSilphymon. I only have my normal Hybrid Spirit, and the only enhancement I'm going to give myself over the next couple of posts is my Digimon Partner, who is only going to be a Rookie for a little while.

Seraphinu- Mostly agreed, but it IS true that Guilmon can Digivolve to Raidramon. Kind of like how Veemon can become either Ex-Veemon or AeroVeedramon.

X Kazemon- Welcome to the Digital World, my friend. A good part of the the first and fourth seasons Digimon Anime is the main characters wandering around without an idea of where they're going. Though it would be nice to know exactly who the main villain of the story is, we're not supposed to have the Digital World mapped out in our heads. Wandering around is what the Digidestined do when they're not fighting or called back to the Real World TO fight.

Wormmon...we'll see what you do with him. If he fights, then he's like a second Digimon Partner, and you shouldn't keep him. DigiDestined HAVE had Digimon tag along with them in the past, but they've never fought, only served a purpose sometime later on in the story.
The Raidramon thing, as said above, I agree with. Most Digimon have multiple forms to choose from when they Digivolve. While I'm not sure if they actually get to CHOOSE, there are a few different Digivolutions for just about every Rookie and most Champions/some Ultimates.
Jetsilphymon is where I draw the line, though. I REALLY didn't agree with Zephyrmon, but it seemed like your character had minimal understanding on how it works. But Kiona can pretty much just decide "You know what? I think I'm gonna Digivolve AGAIN!" and it happens. We didn't even meet our real enemy yet...and I don't even think any of us except for Kaiser Myuu knows who our enemy is. It's perfectly fine for you to be the first one to reach your Beast Spirit, but THIS soon? Both Skullgreymon and Paildramon could've been stopped with some teammwork (I was actually hoping some more of you would show up and help out, but it's perfectly fine that you didn't, considering most you had a different plot worked out at the time) from Kuroseisumon, Kazemon, and Raidramon.

That's really all I have to say on the subject. Hopefully, this'll all be worked out in time...

R

~*Ratiosu*~

Fine...Thanks for resolving this EMT. I shall refrain from using Zephyrmon and JSmon until we face some way stronger enemies. My Beast Spirit will form into my Human Spirit and I'll use that when I would be using Zephyrmon.

Don't worry, Wormmon won't fight. He will serve a purpose later on in the story...I'm working on it right now.

And there isn't really an ACTUAL Digivolution line. It can go anywhere, and there are a whole bunch of Digimon who can digivolve to Digimon of the same attribute or type, etc.

Thanx, Evan-MT.

~XKaze

Scar

Hadouken!
Kiona had just found a Digimon known as Wormmon and agreed to let it tag along with the group for a while. Suddenly, a loud crash came out of nowhere. Evan looked around to see where it came from. There was smoke coming from a little ways off. Evan squinted, but couldn't make out what exactly was going on.

"Anyone got half an idea what the hell that was?" Evan asked.

Everyone shook their heads silently, and Evan looked forward toward the smoke again.

"Then I guess we'll just have to find out." He said confidently. "I think it's best if you stay here, guys."

"What about you? You were just unconscious for God-knows-how-long!" Kiona protested.

"I like to think of it as sleeping in. You've just been forcefully reverted to your human form, and Kiri doesn't even have a Digi-Spirit. I don't want either of you two getting hurt, not if I have anything to say about it." Evan said coolly, running toward the source of the smoke.

He took out his Digivice in mid-run. He didn't know if he'd recovered enough energy from his 'nap' to Spirit Evolve again, but he could at least give it a shot as quickly as possible. As he got closer to the smoke, he could make out a faint shadow stepping forward. He skidded to a stop about twenty yards away, clenching his fists thus tightening his grip on his Digivice.

The silhouette stepped out of the smoke, revealing it to be a huge red dinosaur. It had huge claws and long, dagger-like teeth. Evan scanned it with his Digivice.

Name: Tyrannomon
Level: Champion
Damage: 3%

"Must've ripped something to shreds a few hours ago. Looks capable of it." Evan muttered.

"You..." Tyrannomon grunted in a deep, menacing voice. "You Digi-Destined...Tyrannomon sent to destroy Digi-Destined by my master."

"And who is your master, 'rex?!" Evan shouted.

"Tyrannomon...sworn to secrecy..." Tyrannomon said.

"Well, I could always pound the answers outta you!" Evan yelled, pushing two buttons on his Digivice. "Execute...SPIRIT EVOLUTION!"

Nothing. He felt a slight surge of power, but he was apparently just a little short of being able to transform into Kuroseisumon.

"Yeah, I'm screwed, aren't I?" Evan asked himself quickly.

"BLAZE BLAST!" Tyrannomon shouted, opening its huge mouth and charging up its attack.

Tyrannomon shot a huge fireball at Evan. He dove out of the way, and it hit the ground where he stood, charring it up very badly. Evan stood up and started running. Tyrannomon began stomping toward him. It was faster than Evan thought, but not as fast as he was. It shot more Blaze Blasts at him, but he was able to avoid them. He got to where Kiri and Kiona were waiting, and stopped for a second.

"Guys, run! We've gotta get outta here, and fast! There's a Tyrannomon after us!" Evan urged them to run away.

"What's a-" Kiona began, then saw Tyrannomon coming toward them. "Oh. RUN!"

Kiona picked up Wormmon, and Evan, Kiri, Kiona, Guilmon, and Cometmon began running away from the massive beast chasing after them.

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the area, a little In-Training Digimon that looked sort of like a virus opened its eye.

<I must protect my Human. > It thought, its voice echoing in its head. "Digivolution."

The small black virus began glowing. It changed shape, growing into a small black and red dinosaur with a gold stomach and claws, and the Crest of Courage on its forehead. Silently, it stopped glowing, and its eyes went thin.

"Kuramon..." It said quietly, then began running toward Evan's location...

Last edited:

Seraphinu

Divine Beauty
oh crap...

OOC:um, Evan, I think you got your Tyrannomon mixed up. Darktyrannomon is the black one(and an ultimate level). Tyrannomon is red. Just trying to clear some stuff up.

BIC:As Evan, Kiri, Kiona and the digimon were talking, an explosion was heard not far off. Evan stood up and said that he was going to go check it out. Kiona protested, saying:"What about you? You were just unconscious for God-knows-how-long!"

"I like to think of it as 'sleeping in'. You've just been forcefully reverted to your human form, and Kiri doesn't evan have a Digi-spirit. I don't want either
of you getting hurt, not as long as I have something to say about it."he replied, and then ran off towards the smoke. Kiri cocked a brow. "i'm not helpless you know..." she muttered under her breath. She hated being looked down on as helpless. But she didn't have much time to think about it.

Evan ran back to where the rest of the group were and said:"Guys run! We've gotta get out of here, and fast! There's a Tyrannomon coming after us!"

"Whats a-"Kiona began, but the dinosaur was pounding through the forest this way. "oh. RUN!" she shouted. None of them needed telling twice. Evan, Kiona(carrying Wormmon), Kiri, Guilmon, and Cometmon ran away from the Tyrannomon as fast as they could. After a little ways Cometmon turned.

"I'm not one to run away from a fight!,"Cometmon said, and held her claws in the air. "Comet Claws!",she shouted. Her claws glowed completely white, becoming longer and sharper. Then she seemed to dissapear completely, and Kiri saw a blue blur flying all over Tyrannomon. Small gashes appeared on him, and the blur pulled away, revealing Cometmon, panting. Kiri checked her digivice:

Level: Champion
Damage: 14%

Then Cometmon sniffed the air, aware that there was another digimon nearby.

"Whats the matter Cometmon? Do you smell something?" Kiri asked, her eyes distracted from the digivice.

"No, I just wanted to smell the air," Cometmon said sarcastically. I smell a digimon, she thought to herself.If I can smell it, I'm sure Guilmon can too...

R

~*Ratiosu*~

Guilmon stopped and sniffed the air heavily like Cometmon. "DIGIMON!" he yelled, and Wormmon hopped onto his back and hung on as tight as he could. "Everybody run!" Wormmon said.

I looked around and saw the huge dinosaur, instructing everyone to run as fast as they could. I couldn't see Evan, but then he ran up past us. "There's a Digimon after us!" he yelled.

"Gee, ya think?!" I screamed. I hopped onto Guilmon, and weighing only 85 pounds he easily carried me. Kiri got on too, and Guilmon barely supported us (no, that's not saying your heavy Kiri ^^;; it's just that 2 humans on his back is hard for Guilmon).

Evan kept trying to spirit-evolve, but it wouldn't work. I knew there was no possible way i could spirit evolve either. Still, I tried just Human Spirit evolving to see if that would work. Zephyrmon and JetSilphymon were too high in Fractal Code.

"Execute! Spirit Evolution!" I yelled, and the Fractal Code surrounded me as I became a butterfly-pixie thing again. "Kazemon!" Evan seemed unsurprised at this and I flew next to Guilmon as he panted. "Digivolve, Guilmon!"

Guilmon nodded. Kiri and Wormmon were still on his back as he digivolved. "Guilmon, digivolve to...Raidramon!" Raidramon ended up with Wormmon on his head and Kiri on his back, holding on. It was fairly easy, like when an owl grabs a driving truck and it's so hard to hold on, and when a human gets on there it's easy for them. All she had to do was place her hands on his black armor.

"Raidramon, go as far as you can. Any civilization that's far away from Tyranomon is good for me," I said, and then flew alongside Evan as Raidramon burst off in a blue streak of lightning. Wow, faster than light.

"Evan, how much do you weigh?"

"About 100 lbs. Why?" he asked. I smiled.

"For this," I said, and then picked him up with my new more strengthened body. He seemed a bit shocked, but then stopped being all shocked.

"We're on the Kazemon Express!" I yelled in sheer joy as I folded my wings back and sped up, being nearly as fast as Raidramon. Basically I looked like Stitch when he opened that gasoline truck and then shot up in the air...

"Hold on tight!" I yelled. But then I heard something in my head, like telepathy.

<I must protect my Human,> it said. <Digivolution.>

I stopped immediately, I mean, IMEEDITELY, making me feel sick. but Tyranomon was no where to be seen, and I sighed as I set Evan down. Raidramon came back at the speed of light, stopping on a dime. Kiri looked sick, as did Wormmon. Cometmon came flying up to us.

"There was...a voice," I sighed as I landed myself.

OOC:There ya go. From now on I shall be using my HSpirit exceot for on really tough enemies where everyones supposed to use their BSpritis or advanced spirits. Sorry for the godmodding..it seemed fitting for you guys characters.

Scar

Hadouken!
Kiona had transformed into Kazemon and lifted him off the ground. Guilmon had digivolved to Raidramon and lifted Kiri and Wormmon. Kazemon flew away and Raidramon ran, while Cometmon flew away a little slower. They went at extremely fast speeds and quickly outran Tyrannomon.

"We're now on the Kazemon express!" Kazemon exclaimed.

Evan wasn't really worried. It was just a little surprising at first, so he didn't say much. She stopped abruptly, and shortly after, Raidramon stopped on a dime. Kiri looked sort of sick, but not that bad. Raidramon let Kiri, Cometmon, and Wormmon off, and Kazemon put Evan down.

"I think we got away." Kazemon sighed.

"Yeah, there's no way ol' rexie could catch up with us going that fast." Evan said.

Just as he said this, his Digivice began vibrating! He took it out. The screen was flashing brightly. Evan read the words on the screen, squinting into the bright light.

Digimon Partner Approaching...Please Stand By...

"Hmm...Digimon partner..." Evan said quietly.

Then, Evan looked into the sky and saw something coming toward the ground! It looked like...a meteor! It hit the ground a little ways away from them. Everyone looked toward it. Evan squinted, and saw...another Tyrannomon?!

"What..?! Rexie's from space?!" Evan stammered. "Guys, run. There's another Tyrannomon coming toward us!"

"What?!" Kiri said, astonished.

"My words exactly. Just run." Evan said.

"No way. I'm not running away from another fight!" Cometmon shouted.

"Yeah, besides, now you've got me and Raidramon! We can take this guy!" Kazemon yelled.

"Alright...we stand and fight. I guess we can take a champion." Evan cracked his knuckles.

The Tyrannomon inched forward. Evan looked up into the sky, and saw four other meteors in the sky! He thought for a second, and decided that the Digimon must be coming from the meteors...

"Guys, I think that these Tyrannomon are coming out of the meteors. How they got in them, your guess is as good as mine. But either way, we gotta get out of here before we're faced with five Tyrannomon." Evan said.

"It makes sense...there was a crash before the first one showed up. Maybe that was the impact from the meteor Tyrannomon came out of." Kazemon guessed.

"But if that's the case...running's not gonna get us anywhere." Kiri crossed her arms.

The four meteors hit the ground, each in a different direction from the group. When the Tyrannomon came out, the five of them formed a star around them- they were trapped.

"Any bright ideas, guys?" Evan asked, tightening his fists.

"Yeah, we fight. It doesn't matter how many of these guys there are, we can still beat them." Kiri answered.

Digimon Partner Approaching...Please Stand By...

"I can see this starting to tick me off sooner or later..." Evan muttered. "Probably before my Partner actually gets here..."

Evan knew he had enough energy to turn to Kuroseisumon. He gripped his Digivice, and pushed the two buttons that allowed him to transform to Kuroseisumon.

"Execute...SPIRIT EVOLUTION!" He yelled.

Going through the normal Digivolution sequence, Evan became the powerful Kuroseisumon. He took a step forward, and glared.

"Let's get this over with..." He said firmly.

Meanwhile, the black and red dinosaur was getting ever-closer. He was ready to join the fight and protect his partner. However, not even he was aware of where all of the Tyrannomon were coming from. Whoever it was, however, must not be happy with humans in the Digital World.

The dinosaur finally arrived on the battlefield behind one of the Tyrannomon. He snuck in-between them, and ran toward Evan. His Digivice shook violently, glowing a bright white.

Digimon Partner Arrived!

"Huh?" Kuroseisumon raised an eyebrow.

The Dinosaur arrived next to Kuroseisumon, stopping on a dime next to him.

"Hey, dude, need a hand?" The dinosaur asked.

"And...you're my Digimon partner?" Kuroseisumon asked.

"Wow, I got paired with a smart one. The name's Kuramon." The dinosaur said sarcastically. "I'll give ya the details later. But right now, we've got about ten feet of dino-butt to kick!"

"You're not very talkative, but whatever. Let's send'em back to those meteors they came from!" Kuroseisumon said, making a fist.

Last edited:

Seraphinu

Divine Beauty
double crap...

OOC: Jumping on a human-sized dinosaur isn't exactly what Kiri would do... thats my only complaint. I have a question though. Is it okay for Kiri and Cometmon to coverse telepathically? Cause I just finished the book Eragon, and I thought it sounded pretty cool.

BIC: After Cometmon battered the first Tyrannomon up a little, they ran, Kiri and Wormmon hanging on to the lightning fast Raidramon for dear life. Kiona
had spirit evolved to Kazemon, carrying Evan through the air. Then, Kiona stopped abrubtly, as did Raidramon. Kiri felt as though her stomach had flipped upside down. Cometmon caught up to the group, Po'd that she hadn't been able to fly fast enough. She saw Kiri's sick expression, cocking her brow. Cometmon quickly spotted a meteor making a beeline for them. Another Tyrannomon appeared in its place. Cometmon swore under her breath. Then Evan suggsted that they run for it.

Cometmon growled."No way am I running from another fight!" She gave a dragonish bugle as if to say"Bring 'em on!". "Besides, it doesn't look like running is going to do us much good anyway," remarked Kiri. Running is never a solution... she thought.And besides, we have Raidramon, Kazemon, and Cometmon too... But Kiri's thoughts were interrupted by more meteors coming towards them. Tyrannomon appeared, and surrounded us on all sides. Cometmon growled louder, her pupils becoming slits in her eyes. "Cometmon, can you digivolve like Guilmon?" Kiri asked. Cometmon thought for a moment. The Tyrannomon roared taunts and battle cries. A wave of energy seemed to sweep through Cometmon then, and Kiri's digivice began shaking like mad. She pulled it out, and read the text scrawled across the screen:

Upgrade to Champion! Digivolution sequence has begun---Cometmon
glowed, and became surrounded by fractal code. "Cometmon digivolve to... Moonshinemon!" In place of Cometmon was a taller dragon, light blue in color. Fluffy blue down covered her stomach, and the crescent was still visible on her tail, as well as the heart emblem on her shoulder. Her silvery white wings flexed slightly, and her fiery orange eyes narrowed. A black horn was visible on top of her head, and she bared sharp, vile fangs. She snorted, sending small puffs of smoke from her nostrils. She bugled a war cry, startling the Tyrannomon. Kiri stared, bewildered.

Scar

Hadouken!
Kuroseisumon and Kuramon stood in front of one of the Tyrannomon. Kuroseisumon looked over, and saw that Kiri's partner had just upgraded to the next level.

"I'll congradulate them later. But now's not the time for that. You ready, Kuramon?" Kuroseisumon asked.

"As I'll ever be. Let's get down to business! Pure Chaos!" Kuramon yelled.

The little dinosaur shot a beam of golden energy from its mouth at Tyrannomon's head. It hit the dinosaur right between the eyes, causing it to stumble back. This was Kuroseisumon's chance to move in.

"Shining Claw!" He shouted.

The Hybrid warrior leapt toward Tyrannomon, and attacked it in its unprotected torso with its Shining Claw attack. Tyrannomon was actually knocked off its massive feet and onto its back. It rolled over, and stood up after a second or two of struggling.

"Blaze...BLAST!" It shouted.

The attack hit Kuroseisumon in the chest, blasting him backward. He landed on his feet, but skidded back a little, raising dust.

<Perfect. > He spoke in a low whisper after he thought this. "Kuramon, use the dust as a shield. Try to incorporate some strategy into your fights."

"Got it. But you've gotta do all of the thinking. When I'm in battle, my only thoughts are 'rip'em to shreds.'" Kuramon advised.

"Okay, then. I'll try distract rexie here, while you sneak behind him. Then, use a melee attack on the back of his skull. I'll take it from there." Kuroseisumon whispered, then ran into the cloud of dust he raised.

Tyrannomon came stomping toward them. Kuroseisumon ran up to it, and gave it an uppercut. It roared in pain, then clawed at Kuroseisumon. He was knocked off his feet, but rolled out of the way as Tyrannomon tried to stomp on him.

By this time, Kuramon was already darting behind Tyrannomon. Kuroseisumon saw this, and grinned. As Kuramon arrived behind Tyrannomon, he leapt into the air.

"VIRUS CABLES!" He shouted as his claws turned black again.

Kuramon slashed at the back of Tyrannomon's head, apparently doing major damage to its skull. Kuroseisumon took this as an opportunity to use his finishing move.

"SHADOW FLAME BURST!" He cried.

His powerful Shadow Flame Burst hit Tyrannomon directly. Kuramon ran away as Tyrannomon fell onto its stomach. He ran next to Kuroseisumon, and they watched as Tyrannomon turned into fractal code. Kuramon leapt into the air, absorbing it, and landing next to Kuroseisumon once more, looking recharged.

"What was that?" Kuroseisumon asked.

"It's how we Digimon get stronger, faster. We absorb the fractal code of the Digimon we defeat. It ain't pretty sometimes, but it's fun to absorb the baddies to mash up." Kuramon explained.

"Wow, sounds brutal, but cool nonetheless. I guess burying the dead is out of the question in this world, huh?" Kuroseisumon asked.

"Guess so." Kuramon answered.

The others were doing okay with their Tyrannomon. Although, Kiri was against two. Moonshinemon could easily handle one Tyrannomon, but not two. Kazemon and Raidramon were also taking two, but they could handle it because it was two-on-two, but Kiri didn't have a spirit.

"My friend needs help. I've got a plan, but you're gonna have to be open-minded about it." Kuroseisumon said, transforming to his human self. "I'm gonna stay out of the fight unless my plan isn't working, in which case I'll turn into Kuroseisumon again and help you out, but for now, I'm gonna tell you the battle plan. Sort of like this one video-game back in my world. If you disagree with my orders, feel free to do something else, but you're gonna have to trust me on this."

"Hmm...alright. I really don't like taking orders, but I can make an exception this time." Kuramon said.

"Alright. I want you to attack one of the Tyrannomon with your Pure Chaos attack. I'll catch up to you, and give you further orders from there, okay?" Evan asked.

"Got it." Kuramon ran forward, aiming at Tyrannomon. "PURE CHAOS!"

Kuramon shot his Pure Chaos attack on one of the Tyrannomon ganging up on Moonshinemon. It wasn't very damaged, but it stumbled back far enough for Moonshinemon to escape the other and get beside Kiri.

"Need a hand?" Evan asked, stepping beside Kiri and Moonshinemon with Kuramon.

"Thanks. I was doing fine of course, but I wouldn't mind a hand." Kiri said, smiling.

"Yeah...Yanno...I just want to kick some dino-butt, so I'll just take your word for it. Let's go, Kuramon!" Evan yelled.

"You too, Moonshinemon!" Kiri shouted.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

OOC:
Seraphinu-->Sorry ^_^ He digivolved into Raidramon though so you could see it coming. Want me to edit it? If so, to what? And yes, you can communicate telepathically with Cometmon and so on.

EMT-->When did Kuramon come in? Is he your partner?

BIC:

I sighed and watched as even more Tyranomon came out of meteors and stomped towards us. I looked to Raidramon, and as Cometmon digivolved, I jumped onto Raidramon like a horsey. He seemed rather stunned, but listened as I told him my plan.

He nodded. <Good plan,> he said in telepathy. not that that was his normal language but you had to know how to communicate with your partner, right?

I waited as Raidramon started running. I gently put one knee on him and waited, then jumped onto his horn lightly and jumped toward Tyrannomon, hoping my plan would work. "Hurricane WIND!"

Tyrannomon easily slashed me aside. I slid on my back to KuroSiesimon and groaned. That could really hurt. Raidramon threw bolts at Tyrannomon as I tried to get up, but then I collapsed again.

Seraphinu

Divine Beauty
Two against one eh...

Wow...Kiri thought as she saw Moonshinemon, who seemed in a height of glory or something rather. Two Tyrannomon ganged up on Kiri and Moonshinemon, and while Moonshinemon could take one with ease, two could be a problem.

You haven't seen much yet, Kiri-chansaid a voice in her head. Kiri was startled by this, showing slightly on her face.

Moonshinemon?she said in telepthy. She saw Moonshinemon wink before turning back to the Tyrannomon.

Thats me. Kiri thought for a moment. Her digimon could talk to her in her head. It seemed awkward at first, but soon Kiri got the hang of it.

You have a plan to take on these T-Rex rejects?she asked.

Normally I would say, 'Divide and conquer', but you can't digivolve like your human friends...

I guess we should take them on one at a timeKiri thought, and Moonshinemon bugled another battle cry, and sucked in air, filling her lungs. Then she roared: "Asteroid Thrower!" A flame unlike any Kiri had seen protruded from Moonshinemon's mouth. It was dusted and a rocky color, it hit one Tyrannomon, who roared with agony, stumbling back. Kiri checked her digivice. It read:

Stage:Champion
Damage: 30%

Uh... Moonshinemon, we have a problem...Kiri said through telepathy. Moonshinemon looked over, and saw the other Tyrannomon advancing towards Kiri. It drew in breath, ready to attack.

"PURE CHAOS" yelled a voice. The Tyrannomon stumbled back, and Moonshinemon and Kiri took the oppurtunity to get away, and Moonshinemon destroyed the Tyrannomon, absorbing its fractal code. Evan ran up to Kiri.

"Need a hand?"

"I was doing fine, of course. But yeah, we could use a hand," Kiri replied smartly.

Your friend ain't doin so hot over there, Kiri-chanMoonshinemon said, directing Kiri's attention to the other Tyrannomon. Kazemon had attempted to attack the other Tyrannomon, which slashed her asid. She slid towards them and groaned. She tried to get up, but collapsed.

"Kiona!" Kiri shouted, and pulled Kazemon out of range of battle.

Skrusti

Tobias was dreaming. It seemed to be a repeating occurance. Especially here in this Digital World. How long he had been knocked out, he wouldn't know, but he knew he was sleeping.

Objects floated by that defied all thinking. Creatures roamed areas they shouldn't have. All of it was very confusing. That is, until a voice whispered to him on the winds...

Human, the time has come. You have certainly faced hardships upon your arrival, but that was just the beginning. In the time coming, the group you are with will face strife, war, and pain. Much pain. Awaken now, and find the rest of your companions. Only together will you overcome this trial. Only together will you save this world...

His eyes snapping open, Tobias looked into a small blue and white creature's face. When this creature saw Tobias was awake, he squealed in joy and hugged Tobias with tiny little arms.

"You're awake! You're awake! I'm so happy! You're awake! Awake!" The thing continually yelled out, obviously overjoyed by this. Stretching, Tobias looked around, seeing many small cat-like creatures, and Jessica! "What's going on?" He asked her, looking back down at the small Digimon who sat on his stomach, bouncing up and down.

One of the cat Digimon walked over. "Well, we were trying to find you per that human's request.." It said, pointing to Jessica. "Now, we're trying to find the rest of the humans you came here with." Tobias grabbed the Digimon on his stomach, stood up, and held it out at arm's length.

"Who're you?" He asked it.

"I'm Demiveemon, and I'm your partner! We're supposed to save the DigiWorld...or eat lots of cheese. I'm not too sure which one..." The humanoid answered.

"Demiveemon, eh? Nice to meet you!" Tobias said, squishing the Digimon to him in a hug. Demiveemon's little arms flailed as it struggled to escape. Finally, Tobias stopped hugging it like a madman and sat it on his shoulder. "This is where you ride, bud!" He said.

"Yay! Well...What're we going to do now?" Demiveemon said, looking around. "Everything is so small from up here!"

Tobias looked to Jessica. "It's your party, what do we do?"...

R

~*Ratiosu*~

I rose up as soon as I discovered that Kiri was pulling me out of range of the battle. Putting my hands on my knees, I got up slowly but surely. Kiri tried to reassure me to sit back down, but I pushed her lightly aside. Moonshinemon tried to tell me that I should sit back down but I shook my head. "I've got to save everyone. It's not just me that I'm saving; it's the whole Digital World."

I rose up again and went between his legs, getting on his tail lightly. I waved like I was some kind of supermodel saying hi, and he turned around. He lunged his big mouth at me and I flew away, making him bite his own tail. While distracted, Raidramon threw five thunderbolts at him, which chipped away forty percent. Now he was at eighty percent damage. But this dino didn't like to give up. He lunged at Raidramon and bit into him, shaking loose his armor and digivolving him back to Guilmon, who lay bleeding on the ground.

I flew over as fast as I could, putting a hand on him. I turned to Tyrannomon, very, very ticked off. I turned to Moonshinemon, and we both nodded. I whipped out a wave of wind, and Moonshinemon barfed up another meteor. The wind wrapped around the meteor and they both hit Tyrannosaurus Rex, turning him into Fractal Code.

Moonshinemon leapt up and absorbed the data, leaving just enough for me to absorb. But I couldn't, after that battle. I crawled over, reaching and getting just one dot of Fractal Code. It glowed in my hand as the others disappeared, and I fainted, reverting back to human form.

KaiserMyuu

Hug a penguin!
OOC: Woah...this RP is still alive? I’m so proud!

I skimmed through the posts, so I have a little idea of what’s going on. I’ll be coming back here now that the RP is alive.

BIC:

“This world is crap!” Xian grunted, finding a way to slide off the area. Kyathromon jumped from ledge to ledge like a mountain goat, though Xian was less sure-footed and slid down on his back. “I quit this game!”

“This isn’t a game,” Kyathromon sighed. “You’re a digidestined. You can’t leave!”

“If I get back home, I’ll sue whoever created this world, whoever made that train, whoever made these monsters. Heck with it, I’ll sue everyone!”

“Well, just be glad you’re alive!”

Suddenly, two bellowing roars surged across the land.

“Oh, crud...” Xian said. “Let’s beat it!”

He sped off, running from the bellows. They sounded like they belonged to monsters, carnivorous monsters, man-eating monsters. He was frightened, speeding off, until he realized he had come across the other people.

His eyes darted around nervously, looking for some way to get away from this predicament. He thought of a small idea, and started smiling.

“Oh, hello. You guys look awful familiar. Have we met? Oh, sorry, I can’t talk now, there’s a pair of man-eating monsters stalking me, so I’ve got to beat it. Have a nice day!” he said, still grinning. Afterwards, he began running again, until Kyathromon approached to stop him.

“Hey, wait! Didn’t they save you from Palidramon?”

“Palidramon? Oh, no, that must have been someone else!”

“No, it was you. Now, let’s go and thank them!”

“But...but I don’t want to thank them! It’s stupid I tell you! STUPID!”

“It’s not dumb. Besides, you should go interact with others more.” At this, Kyathromon pushed forward Xian, by shoving him with his forepaws, almost standing up.

“But I don’t want to–” Xian began, before coming in front of the group. He took a deep breath, frowning. “Hullo. It’s a nice day, with the sun shining, devilish monsters hungry, and us humans running for our lives...”

R

~*Ratiosu*~

I sat up immediately at the sound of Xian's voice and Kyathromon pushing him forward to meet us once more. "Hi Xian!" I practically screamed. He looked surprised.

"I'm not sure we've met before, butterfly," Xian said. I laughed.

"Silly me. I've forgotten my manners. I'm Kiona, remember? The one that the Palidramon was guarding? And this is Evan, Kiri, Moonshinemon, Guilmon, and me, duh." I finished, then shook Xian's hand. The Fractal Code surrounded me and I reverted back to human.

OOC: Sorry if I already did that...ignore my last post.

Scar

Hadouken!
Evan and Kuramon prepared to fight the last remaining Tyrannomon when from a little ways off, they could see that the group had been reunited with Xian and a strange little purple dog beside him. Kiona reverted back to her human self and started talking to him.

"Kuramon, use your Virus Cables on Tyrannomon's legs! But be careful not to get caught in one of its attacks!" Evan ordered, trying to buy himself some time to get back to the group.

Kuramon ran forward, preparing to attack Tyrannomon's legs.

"Virus Cables!" The dinosaur shouted.

"Blaze Blast!" Tyrannomon bellowed, preparing another attack.

Tyrannomon shot a fireball at Kuramon. Evan was ready for this, however.

"Kuramon, go to the right!" He shouted.

Kuramon veered to the right just far enough to avoid the fire ball. He ran up close to Tyrannomon's leg, and slashed it with his claws. It didn't appear to do heavy damage, but it cut a gash through Tyrannomon's leg.

"Now, try using your Pure Chaos attack where you cut its leg open!" Evan followed-up the attack.

"Gotcha! Pure Chaos!" Kuramon cried out.

He shot a beam of energy right into the gash cut in Tyrannomon's leg! It screeched in pain, trying to tense up the muscles in its leg.

"Perfect...You can take it from here!" Evan yelled.

Kuramon nodded, and leapt up into the air, kicking off of Tyrannomon's stomach for extra height.

"Pure Chaos!" Kuramon shouted.

Another beam of energy went right in Tyrannomon's face, knocking it back. Kuramon knew what Evan's plan was, and began clawing at the ground. This raised a thick cloud of dust, and Kuramon ran back to Evan.

"You pick things up quickly." Evan said, starting to run alongside Kuramon.

"Yeah, well, what can I say?" Kuramon smiled sarcastically.

The two reached the group, and came to a halt. Tyrannomon was still struggling with the dust. Apparently, it was getting into the now huge gash in his leg, further irritating it. However, he looked about ready to come stomping forward after a few more seconds of dealing with the pain in its leg.

"Hey, Xian. Long time no see." Evan said.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think I remember you, either." Xian said, still smiling.

"Eh?" Evan asked, confused. "You can explain this to me later. But right now, we've got some un-finished business to take care of. You see that big dinosaur thing over there, Xian? It's a Tyrannomon. And we've gotta finish it off."

Tyrannomon had gotten out of the cloud of dust, and was coming slowly toward the group. They were prepared, though. Kuramon, Moonshinemon, and Guilmon all stepped forward, and aimed at the beast.

"Pyro Sphere!" Guilmon shouted.

"Asteroid Thrower!" Moonshinemon yelled.

"Pure Chaos!" Kuramon cried.

All three Digimon shot their attacks right at Tyrannomon. The combined power of all three Digimon destroyed the beast on impact, and the fractal code began floating through the air. Kuramon ran ahead of the group and absorbed it. He landed on the ground refreshed and energized.

"So..." Evan began. "Where were we?"

KaiserMyuu

Hug a penguin!
“They’re dead, right?” Xian asked his dog, peering at the battle. Of course, the two Tyrannomon were dead and gone, and that he was thankful for.

“Yep,” barked the dog. “Anywho, you see, what’s up with Xian is that he was all freaked out, and he ran off, and so you guys are reunited, but he’s obviously trying to forget you, but he really doesn’t, and he’s going to say ‘sorry for whatever I’ve done,’ and you’ll all be good friends again and do your duty as digidestined.” Of course, it was only then he noticed Xian’s glare, in which Kyathromon backed down.

“So, like he was saying,” Xian clicked, almost hissing. “Sorry for whatever I’ve done...” he spat. “There! Is that better now?!” he asked Kyathromon.

“Yep,” Kyathromon panted. “Now we’ll travel with them.”

“Oh gods. Oh gods, I’m not going. I’m leaving this world. NOW!” he yelled, grabbing his device, and pressing all of the buttons at once, trying to find a way to get home. There wasn’t. “This is NOT fun!” Xian said, frustrated. He kicked at the ground, sighing.

“So...shall we go?” questioned Kyathromon, cocking his head curiously.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

I did a gasp at that boy. Exactly what was he trying to do? Going home? That was...not fun.

"Why do you want to go home? I mean, it's fun here. We're just data anyway, right Guilmon?" I asked happily.

"Yep. Here in the Digital World you'll feel pain, but not as terrible as in the real world. We're...data. Our bodies are reconfigured to be data." Guilmon stuck his tounge up his nose, which I seemed to enjoy watching, and then turned to face Xian.

"You're supposed to be helping your partner. Isn't that what you want? I mean, if you leave, Kyathromon will be all alone, and he'll be fighting without you and eventually die. He needs the strength from his partner. You! So if you leave, he'll die! He won't even last five minutes."

Kyathromon frowned and looked at me weird. "No, I would last TWO! So there ya go. In your face."

"Anyway, I forgive you, and I really hope we can get to be good friends again. And that you won't leave us here and your own partner here. We need you, Xian..." I stretched a hand toward him for a final, deal-making handshake.