• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon: The New Order (PG-15) - Discussion Thread

Zalck

Back Again...
Here's my solution, if he doesn't post for the next two days I will contact him asking if he is still in on the RP. If not, I will open up sign ups for a new digidestined. I want this rp to continue on a healthy schedule. Now, while we wait, let's brainstorm some plot points like how will we meet after the battles? Also, who will be the first The Order member shall we meet and where?
Trailmon? <-- not going to let that die.

We need to have the next 'episode' still separate, in my opinion.

Why don't we all head to the east side of the plains terminal? Like we see a beacon in the sky that draws our attention. But also the attention of evil digimon?

How will we explain his character's sudden disappearance, and the new person if he doesn't come back?
Um... Evil Digidestined? Corrupted by Chaos Mist beyond help? I dunno.... Throwing it out there.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Hm....adding trailmon would make traveling immensely easier...I think that's a good idea...I'm gonna create a bio for him and once this RP gets rolling again, that will be one of the next things we find. I was thinking of having DarkTyrannomon kill his digimon by downloading its data, and Max is sent back to the real world. Yes the beacon can be the chaos mist coming to the plains region....hm

Zalck

Back Again...
What's in the fallen throne terminal? I can't tell.

Their can be various different trailmon. there's like eight or so of them.

Edit:

This is why I asked.

Map

Map with Labels

Trailmon Tracks?

Suggestion
The dotted line tracks over the ocean are my suggestion of a 'Direct Line' that only reveals itself when the conditions are right (Items brought, password entered, etc.)
The Desert Terminal is only inhabited by the Mole Trailmon, which is squirmish and doesn't like passengers, making it really tough to make it to the cliff terminal.

Plot Suggestion
To make it so that it's not easy peasy, parts of the track could be corrupted by the Chaos Mist, making them untravelable.

Also, I remember you wanted to make the wasteland terminal a digicity. My suggestion (kinda going off what was said before) is that it was a digi-city, destroyed by Mephistomon, and that is where my group is, the digi-city ruins in the wasteland terminal. Then we would all be the same distance from the plains terminal.

After we beat Wendigomon, do Jazz and the gang want to explore the city, perhaps finding an abandoned mega-store to find supplies?

Last edited:

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
@Zalck wow...love the map! But the jungle terminal is actually between the plains and beach terminal, where the jungle terminal is in your map is actually the tundra terminal. I do like the lines you posted though! If you can I would love to collaborate with you to label and assign each track with different forms of trailmon. I also add in the tie in with chaos mist not allowing travel. Now the fallen throne terminal is actually chaosgallantmon's old terminal when he was gallantmon that was part of the royal knights terminal that orbits the digital world. The terminal merged with the alpha continent.

As a side note I have sent a pm to Lepidus

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Considering he hasn't been on I don't think a PM helps much, unfortunately. If we want to move on but not kill off his character, maybe we could just bunny him along (say that his Digimon participated in the defeat of the Champion Digimon; you guys don't necessarily even need to write it out, just say that he did) or say his character got knocked out and is temporarily out commission or something.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Well his digimon is Elecmon but, that's besides the point. I do think getting him out of the digital world would be easier or knocking him unconscious....because then if he does come back, he can easily get back into the fray. I would like to reopen sign ups however for another digidestined.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Yes So, let it recommence!! I am currently writing my next one and if anyone has theirs already ready, the can go ahead and post. :) I need to add in mine the demise or....defeat of Lepidus.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
So, are we free to post and continue, or do we need to wait for the new places to get filled in the SU thread first? Not that I can post either way but just wanted to make sure.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Yes you guys are free to post!

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
Me either, I thought you (Requiem) would be controlling to the evil Digimon attacking so I don't really have anything.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Oh that's my fault. For the champion level digimon you are fighting now, it's basically you can control them but, be realistic with them. I only control the order and ZeedMillenniummon.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Alright, good to know. And I actually assumed we'd be controlling the evil Digimon (hence why I controlled it a little), but I've still gotta wait for my two teammates first, since I was the last of us who posted 8P

Last edited:

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
I apologise for the very small bunny of Agumon and Hawkmon in my coming post, but I needed to a tiny bit to give Seffie an excuse to scream, and show Lunamon's relatively unchanged personality trait of getting easily distracted.