• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon: The New Order

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Digimon: The New Order ACCEPTING NEW SIGN UPS 7/15

Digimon: The New Order

August 3, 1999. The date of Apoclymon's defeat and the digital world was saved by the DigiDestined. The minions of Apoclymon, The Dark Masters, were also destroyed.....or so we thought. Piedmon, the demented leader of The Dark Masters, had made a back up plan for if he was defeated by the DigiDestined. He created back-up data of himself and placed it in a remote server and set a time lock on it. Piedmon set it to be released ten years later because by then, he would either be dead or in power and can simply have the copy destroyed. With Piedmon bested by the DigiDestined, it ensured that his Data will be restored ten years later to cause chaos.

Something....unexpected happened to the stored data.

The stored data became infected with a strange virus. This virus is now known as the Chaos Virus. This Chaos Virus combined with the data of Piedmon and when he emerged on August 4, 2009 from his slumber, he was now ChaosPiedmon. When ChaosPiedmon left his server into the digital world, he was met by Mephistomon. Mephistomon wasn't exactly one for talking but explained that, he was no longer Piedmon but ChaosPiedmon. Mephistomon continued, saying that, without his help infecting Piedmon's data with the Chaos Virus that he would've never awoken. He also said the reason for that was because Piedmon couldn't restore the back up without extra data to fill in the blanks of his data's memory. ChaosPiedmon, though very confused, trusted Mephistomon. August 4, 2009 became the day when Mephistomon and ChaosPiedmon created a new Dark Masters, called The Order.

Over the next three years, Mephistomon, considered the 'silent leader' of The Order went through the Digital World and infected three more digimon with the Chaos Virus. The next four members infected with the Chaos Virus were Gallantmon to create ChaosGallantmon, Dorugoramon to create DexDorugoramon, Ophanimon to create Lilithmon. Unbeknownst to The Order, Mephistomon is being controlled by a larger more powerful digimon, the true creator of the Chaos Virus. This Digimon is ZeedMillenniummon. What ZeedMillenniummon is after is the destruction of the digital world to create the perfect world controlled by him. He would rule by fear with his Chaos Virus and then take it to the real world.

Mephistomon, under the Control of ZeedMillenniummon, has ordered The Order to take control of certain areas of the digital world away from the Sovereigns. The Sovereigns were blind sighted by the attacks of ChaosPiedmon, ChaosGallantmon, DexDorugoramon and Lilithmon. Zhuqaiomon, Azulongmon, Baihumon and Ebonwumon sent a desperate message to Fanglongmon to send DigiVices to the real world. Fanglongmon, moments before Mephistomon usurped his throne, sent the DigiVices. Mephistomon witnessed the digivices being sent to the real world and angrily overpowered Fanglongmon. Though ZeedMillenniummon has took control of the digital world, he still needs to destroy it but, with DigiDestined running around the Digital World, it would impede on his plans. ZeedMillenniummmon released 'Chaos Mist' into certain parts of the digital worlds, in which the Order now controls, to taint the area. The Chaos Mist is a modified version of the Chaos Virus but, it degenerates data, which, in the digital world, ruins and pollutes the landscape. ZeedMillenniummon waited in his alternate server known as the Dark Plain, while the rest of The Order fortified their fortresses for the day the DigiDestined arrived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was mid-day, near the end of the summer in New York City. The sun seeped through the shut blinds and the child just stared at this strange device that popped up near his computer overnight. The child was baffled. 'How did this device show up out of nowhere?' the child thought. Finally, the child pressed the main button and on the screen a single message appeared on the screen. It said 'Go to the Subway'. The child didn't have anything else to do and so, the child went to the Subway. The child brought the device just in case any other messages would be sent.

The device vibrated in his pocket. A new message read 'Wait for the 5:30 train' and so the child did. It felt like forever before the child saw the 5:30 train pull in. Nothing was eerie about the train itself per se, but it was the atmosphere of the track. The child saw only 8 other children. They were all around the same age and were holding the same devices in hand. The train doors opened up and the children entered.

The train was empty except for the children, which all had their different cabins. The train began moving once all the passengers were on the train began moving, like any other subway train. However, the speed continued to pick up. The child noticed that it was going much to fast for a subway train. He can tell things were whipping by because of the shakiness of his cart. It wasn't until the outside started turning slowly into long lines of 0's and 1's....the child realized something. The child remembered seeing news reports about 10 years ago. The world has discovered something called the Digital World....A world in the digital devices everyone had. There have been big battles in the real world between digimon, most notably in Japan. It all was coming together....the child was a DigiDestined.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are on a mission, as a DigiDestined, to stop ZeedMillenniummon's plans to destroy the digital world and Purify the areas tainted by the Chaos Mist using you digivice and digimon's specialized purify powers.

The DigiDestined DigiVices were given a special purify feature to their DigiVices that allow them to destroy the Chaos Mist and restore the area to it's former glory. The Chosen Digimon are also all given unique purifying powers.

Like the original DigiDestined, crests play a big role in digivolution. And like the crests of the past, they only activate when someone demonstrates the trait powerfully in tandem with their digimon, which then in turn, trigger the Digivolution to the Ultimate and Mega levels. There are only Nine Crests. Unlike the original DigiDestined, you are given your crest in the beginning of your journey but, do not know it's function.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The DigiDestined

1. Crest of Courage - Hitomi Sakagami and Agumon - GoldenHouou
2. Crest of Friendship - Ames Nash and Gaomon - thesilverwolf
3. Crest of Respect - Aurora "AJ" Jensen and FanBeemon - Requiem's Eclipse
4. Crest of Love - Jazz Rogan and Hawkmon - Zalck
5. Crest of Hope - Saffie Breana and Lunamon - AlteredegoX
6. Crest of Reliability - Pippa Green and Kotemon - Handy?
7. Crest of Inspiration - Maxwell "Max" Travena and Labramon - GalladeofSpades
8. Crest of Resilience - Matt Braken and Elecmon - Lepidus
9. Crest of Trust - Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone and Lalamon - Mon1010
10. Crest of Knowledge
11. Crest of Honesty
12. Crest of Light
13. Crest of Darkness

Digimon of the Crests

10. Crest of Knowledge - Gummymon, Terriermon, Gargomon, Rapidmon, MegaGargomon

11. Crest of Honesty - Sunmon, Coronamon, Firamon, Flaremon, Apollomon

12. Crest of Light - Kyaromon, Kudamon, Reppamon, Chrirnmon, Kentaurosmon

13. Crest of Darkness - DemiMeramon, Candlemon, Wizardmon, Phantomon, MetalPhantomon

Sign-Up

Name:
Age: (9-18; Yes I'm allowing below ten year olds, however, they will probably not have as much knowledge about digimon as some of the older members do)
Crest: (https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/i...LNTK-e34eRBTUhQKYS1NjeWG2t7XadDLTzcgUOU04YhC2 This is where the crest is stored, simply describe the symbol your crest has. )
DigiVice Color: (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120128150237/digimon/images/3/3f/X_Loader_(Taiki)_t.gif This is the digivice we are using. You can change the colors of your device.)
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Extra:

Digimon Sign Up

Species/Name: (No nicknames please must match with crest)

Personality:

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Reserve for the crest of Friendship, please. I should have the SU done by tomarrow at the latest

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
Knowing me I could have it done before this is even read, but just in case, could I reserve under Hope?

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Handy?, deltakurumiru4 and alteredegoX, you are all reserved.

GalladeofSpades

Imaginative 24/7
*sees Labramon* OMG I ARE SO TOTALLY GONNA CHOOSE *sees that it's reserved*...

Well... Since I kinda have a NO ALREADY EXISTING DIGIDESTINED PARTNER rule, and since I certainly DO NOT want to be the next victim of the Leomon curse, can I reserve Respect?

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
GalladeofSpades, You are reserved, I will switch with you if you like? I would much rather have FanBeemon after thinking about it.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I'm in two other Digimon RP's already, but whatever. :p

Can I reserve Trust

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Mon1010 you are reserved and GalladeofSpades, I actually really do want to switch, so you are now the Crest of Inspiration.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
No Problem, You are reserved with The Crest of Courage

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
The only reason I'm using him again, is because I'm using his sister in the other Digimon RPG I have to make a Sign Up for. :p Ironically, they both have Female Plant like Fairy Digimon. xD

Name: Leonardo 'Leo' Silverstone
Crest: Trust. The Crest symbol is relatively simple. A lime green crescent shape overlapping a white circle.
Digivice Color: White and Lime Green

Appearance: Leo stands at exactly six feet tall. He works out regularly, and while he does not have bodybuilder proportions, heis physically fit, and he has a toned athletic build. He goes outdoors often, and he wears sun protection, so his skin is lightly tanned. Not bronze, but not pale white either. He has short, close cropped black hair, with messy bangs that go to his eyebrows. One strand of hair on top of his head always stands straight up, no matter how much he tries to comb it down. His face is round, and rather boyish, marked by large, expressive, electric blue eyes. These features give him a youthful appearance. Except for the top of his head, and eyebrows, the rest of his upper body is void of any hair. (No chest hair, no armpit hair, and he is unable to grow any facial hair.)

For clothing, Leo can often be found without a shirt. He used to be rather scrawny when he was younger, so now that he's gained a little muscle, he likes showing off the results of his hard work. When he must wear a shirt, it will usually be a form fitting red tank top with a zipper down the front. The rest of his outfit consists of a pair of blue jeans, held up by a black belt, and a pair of red and black sneakers, which have wheels in the soles which come in or out when Leo puts weight on his heels, and allows them to function like roller skates. He also has a pair of aviator goggles that he wears on top of his head. he doesn't really need them for anything, he just thinks they look cool. He carries his things in a simple red backpack.

Personality: Leo is a bright cheerful person, with an optimistic view on life. He can often be seen with a smile on his face even when things look bleak. He believes there is some good in everyone, and for that, he is very trusting of others. A genuine nice guy, he is always willing to help someone in need, often putting the needs of others before his own. Sometimes, though, he can be too nice, to the point of gullibility, and he is often taken advantage of because of it. Leo likes meeting new people and making new friends. He is not afraid to strike up a conversation with someone new. He is loyal, empathetic, and very protective of the ones he cares about, making him a good friend to have.

He is very energetic, so much so that it is very difficult for him to sit still and focus on one thing for long periods of time. Although he thinks quick on his feet in intense situations, he also has a habit of jumping into things without thinking. Due to his cheerful nature, it is very difficult to anger him, but push him too far, and he can be quite dangerous. That said, he is very quick to forgive those who have wronged him. After all, holding grudges like that is bad for your health.

History: Leo was born and raised in Miami Florida. His mother and father divorced when he was young, He is closer to his mother than to his father, and he lives with her and his two younger sisters. They were not wealthy, but they weren't poor either. Being the child of a single parent, and being the oldest in the house after his mother, Leo was often the one who had to look after his sisters, and take care of household things while his mother worked. Unlike a lot of boys though, he didn't really have a problem with this, and actually enjoyed doing it. As a result of this, he is very accustomed to taking care of people, he also learned a lot of domestic skills, and became very good at cooking.

He was a rather scrawny child, and he was often picked on by bullies who thought he was weaker then themselves. It did not help that he was a very sensitive kid, and he had a taste for things that were usually considered girly by others. He came home with bruises on a regular basis. (His father, on the rare occasion he did visit did not help matters, by suggesting that he needed to "Man up" and living with a houseful of females was turning him into one.)

Things changed around the time he started high school. Although he started getting into Sports and making new friends. His younger sister Lilly was offered a scholarship to the Royal Academy for Higher Learning in England, which she happily accepted. His mother was transfered to a new office in New York City, seperating the family. Although he was upset that everything was changing so drastically, he was determined not to let it bring him down. He was on a train ride to the airport to see his sister who was in town for the Summer, when things would change again.

Digimon Sign Up

Species/Name: Budmon, Lalamon, Sunflowmon, Lilamon, Lotosmon

Age: Varies with the form. Budmon is a toddler (5), Lalamon acts like a ten year old, Sunflowmon is like a 15 year old, Lilamon is like a 20 year old, and Lotosmon is like a 30 year old.

Personality: Her personality also tends to vary slightly depending on the form she's in. They all have the fact that they generally dislike fighting and will only do so when they must in common. As Budmon and Lalamon, she can be naive and innocent, which often gets her into trouble. She grows out of this somewhat as Sunflowmon, but she is now much more hyperactive and energetic, sometimes to the annoyance of others. As Lilamon and Lotosmon, she becomes calm, graceful and ladylike. However, the hyperactivity from her Sunflowmon form does still show up from time to time.

Last edited:

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Mon1010, Your History Section is not labeled, you are missing your crest section and digivice color as well. Pending until you fix those things.

Zalck

Back Again...
I"m going to reserve... Love. Dang, that was a hard choice. I think I'm going to have to go with over-sensitive male with this one. femesque, if you will. (Huh, thought I made that word up. A quick google search proves me wrong.)

I've really wanted to do a digimon RP for a while now! Sign up will get here... sometime!

Lepidus

The Shogunate
Then I guess I'll have to reserve Resilience. Pretty good luck for me, because I already have a good idea of how to make the character.
I'll probably have an SU up by the tomorrow night.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Okay with that all characters are reserved. Please post sign ups as soon as possible! And it will be a BIG help if everyone can pm or vm the gender they are choosing so I can see if it's balance. Thank you! :)

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
Perhaps recycling an old char from over a year ago, but she fits the Hope crest I'd think.

Name: Seffie Breana
Crest and Appearance: Hope. A simple circle with 8 triangles surrounding, four in a + sign with it's points facing out, and the last four in an X with the point facing into the circle
DigiVice Color: Amber and Silver

Appearance: Due to the circumstances of her conceivement, Seffee’s skin is a far darker tone, an almost chocolate coloured skin tone, that shows she is of a non-pure Japanese heritage. Her hair is dyed a very light blonde with a light pinkish tint from a previous dying of her hair. Though her fringe is cut short and parted to cover the very edge of the right side of her face, her hair is long enough that it surpasses her shoulders by some length. Her eyes are a bright amber-red look to them, almost like they are actually burning in appearance. Generally, she can be found with a rather excessively large bow tied in her hair.
She has a very slender and athletic body, standing at a rather tall five foot seven inches. Seffee can normally be found wearing a rather tight fitting black sleeveless T-shirt as well as slim black jeans. No matter where she goes, Seffee is always seen wearing either black beach sandals, when she can get away with it, or black and white checked Converse shoes.

Personality: Seffee has always been a very hardworking girl and always tries to complete a task that she is given, this is mainly due to her own misconceptions that people are always looking down on her due to her heritage or the fact that she stands out from her old school friends due to the colour of her skin. Due to this, she is known to frequently over work herself and tire herself out. Having been like this for many years, she has also grown to be a lazy girl whenever she is not doing any work and likes best when she rests on a thick branch of a tree she had climbed up some. She is a very friendly girl towards others and struggles to every even really dislike another person, however if gives the choice, Seffee would prefer to work alone as it is when she feels more confident to get a job done.

History: During a vacation trip her mother took over to America, there were certain circumstances wherein she met her future husband, but also resulted in becoming pregnant from another man. She kept the baby due to thinking it was her then boyfriends, but the day she gave birth shocked them both. Despite the circumstances, the two stayed together and raised Seffee as their own. Up until her teens, her life ran the average, boring course that any child generally takes. It was only when she got older that she realised that she had quickly become the bully victim of the school. Though she still remained that, Seffee learnt to just work her way around it so that it didn’t affect her so much, keeping a close group of friends was the biggest step she took. It was only a week after her fifteenth birthday, her parents split which greatly influenced her need for company at times of the day and desire solitude. It was after this, that Seffie asked to take her own vacation to America for a year after having met her biological father. It was nearing the time to return home when ‘the message’ came.

Digimon Sign Up

Species/Name: Moonmon, Lunamon, Lekismon, Crescemon, Dianamon

Age: Moonmon (6), Lunamon (11), Lekismon (14), Crescemon (17), Dianamon (21)

Personality: She is very much the basic ‘spacey’ type. She often just stares off into space for minutes, hours even if she’s able to, on end. As she progresses through her evolutions however, this trait dies down rather quickly. As Lekismon, it’s all but extinct. As Crescemon, she almost becomes rather ditsy, forgetting things rather quickly and being distracted when she doesn’t have something she needs to concentrate on. As Dianamon, she suddenly becomes much more mature, acting much older that she actually it.

Purify Ability: Purifies the sky and the weather

Last edited:

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
The current tally for boy/ girl ratio is 3:3 want a 5:4 ratio. So 2 more boys and one more girl.

AlteredegoX Saffie is accepted, even though I want a little more history, I think it's fine as is though. Good job :)

Last edited:

GalladeofSpades

Imaginative 24/7
Name: Maxwell "Max" Trevena
Crest: The Crest of Inspiration is shaped like a question mark (?) sideways. The curved part is on the right, while the dot is on the left. It has a grey coloration.
Digivice Colour: Max's Digivice is grey with black buttons.

Appearance: Maxwell, or Max, has very pale skin, due to being in his house all day. He has perpetually sparkling (no, not the Twilight Kind) light green eyes and short, shaggy, black hair, which slightly covers his eyes. Maxwell is quite good at sports (though he isn't really interested in them), making him a bit muscled. He is at a medium height and is a bit on the skinny side.

About clothing, you can see Max in a black leather coat unzipped at the front, revealing a black muscle shirt underneath. The leather coat's sleeves cover Max's hands, showing only the tips of his fingers. Below the waist, he wears skinny dark blue jeans and a pair of black and grey vans. He also wears black, square rimmed glasses. He always carries around a black leather satchel with "Priceless Words" written in white all over it. In said satchel he usually carries various writing equipment, from pencils, to erasers, to numerous notebooks.

Personality: Silent is the best word to describe him. Ever since he was fourteen, Max made an oath to never speak again. His reasoning? If words were meant to be remembered and not forgotten, then speaking them was useless. Writing would preserve them forever on a sheet of paper, while speaking would just toss them into the air, just to be forgotten. And so, he rarely speaks (there are times that he may forget about his oath and speak a few words, but will soon shut up), making his main method of communication writing in a notebook and showing it to everyone. Maxwell is also a bit on the clumsy side, dropping his writing supplies every now and then, tripping on roots, etc.

Socially, he can be a bit awkward, but he’ll manage to write perfectly and make friends. He is calm and serious at all times, though he may show hints of deadpan snarker every now and then. He is very kind and compassionate.

Maxwell is extremely intelligent, creative and imaginative, making him a very good writer. This boy just LOVES to write.

History: Maxwell was born in London, England, living there most of his life. Living in a medium-classed family (not too rich, yet not too poor), he lived a normal life, though he was quite mischievous as a child.

Max LOVED writing. He wrote on the walls, the table, the family dog… you name it. After years of putting up with it, his parents finally took a stand and took away all the writing equipment from within his reach. Max eventually forgot this little passion and moved on, focusing his attention on sports.

Moving to New York when he was ten, Maxwell was already a very good athlete. A very proud dad was even planning on sending him to an all-athlete school, just to improve his skills. He just didn’t expect that Max would rediscover his passion for writing. His parents, of course, just dismissed it as a hobby.

On his fourteenth birthday, Maxwell decided to just stop talking and start carrying around writing supplies to be able to communicate with others. His parents were clearly alarmed, thinking he had become mute. After they had hurriedly seen a specialist, they found out it was only Maxwell pretending. The specialist, however, told them it was just a phase and suggested learning sign language. Maxwell immediately shook his head and proceeded to write down the following: “I don’t want to become dependent of some person I don’t even know. Why do I have to learn an entire language, when I can just write down what I want to say and show it to you like this?” No matter how much the specialist and his parents tried to persuade him, he didn’t back down.

And now we reach the present day. Maxwell is now sixteen, he still doesn’t talk, but he still loves to write. He was only a few days away from being sent to an all-athlete school, despite his protests. Little did he know his life would change when, while packing his stuff, he’d receive a message on a strange device…

Other: Maxwell loves Agatha Christie and everything she wrote. He also has a very good handwriting, so it’ll be easy to understand what he writes.

Digimon Sign Up

Species/Name:
Xiaomon, Labramon, Seasarmon, Cerberumon, Anubismon

Age: Depends. Xiaomon acts like a baby, Labramon is a toddler, Seasarmon acts as a 17 year old, Cerberumon acts as if he’s in histhirties and Anubismn is wise beyond his years.

Personality: As a Xiaomon, he acts cutely and curiously. As a Labramon, he is extremely playful and curious, though he isn’t very smart. He’s also very loyal. Seasarmon is much more focused and loyal than Labramon. He’s also smarter. Cerberumon, although a bit mean, is extremely serious and dedicated to his partner. Anubismon is extremely calm and wise, like a father. He also speaks strangely in this level.( “I am not speaking to you in any odd manner, o partner. One must not cast judgement…”)

Purification Ability:
Healing Wounds (Sorry, that’s all I got.)