• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon: The Seven Seals (Discussion Thread)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'll see if i can get anything done tonight. The internet here is pretty bad today.

Solsabre

The Reforged Soul
I can probably get something up in a few days.

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
Yeah this RP is still on. I just had to cut the Mythos RP out of my time schedule because of other projects (one of which could end up providing money for me and my family so as you can imagine I've been focusing on that one a lot). I've also set some time aside to open the Sign-Ups again because we're about to end the first scenario. It's just a case of adding details for new people to consider before applying.

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
Where did everybody go seriously I miss all of you T_T

Well, while we're waiting for Solsabre, I guess I could ask you all if there's anything I need to improve upon for the next scenario? I know the first one is sort of a tutorial but I want to make this a great RP so improving where I can would be a good thing, right?

Solsabre

The Reforged Soul
Okay, sorry about the wait, I finally got a post up.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
ye, do an update. I'll just catch up, if possible.

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
Okay as nobody has posted for a while I feel that double posting is necessary. My apologies if I am breaking any rules.

So we're at the point now where the scenario has ended. This is what I'd call an interval - and there will be one after each scenario to allow time to get your bearings together as well as a chance to find out smaller plot details and the like. There will also be a chance for new people to join until a certain point. In the meantime I will be updating the Story So Far section with the contents of each scenario because it's much easier than doing it piece by piece imo.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
At this point, we're basically contemplating the events of the day. How is Aella going to jump in on that? :p

Aella: *Barges into room* Hey guys! I'm late. Did I miss anything? *sees Digimon* Hey, you have these things too?

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Okay, first off, I'm still in on this but I just haven't really found the time to write up a post what with my own RP to update and then Legendary Awakening.

Second, I would like to say are our Digimon at least going to be able to go Champion in the next Scenario? It's just that with the rate of this RP, it's gonna take a while to get there and I'd like to at least have the Champion forms to spice things up a bit. That, and it will curb my want for the Ultimate then Mega form because we at least have Champion. Just a suggestion.

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
Okay, first off, I'm still in on this but I just haven't really found the time to write up a post what with my own RP to update and then Legendary Awakening.

Second, I would like to say are our Digimon at least going to be able to go Champion in the next Scenario? It's just that with the rate of this RP, it's gonna take a while to get there and I'd like to at least have the Champion forms to spice things up a bit. That, and it will curb my want for the Ultimate then Mega form because we at least have Champion. Just a suggestion.

Yes you'll all be able to go Champion when the time comes in the next Scenario. The Digivessels will only be needed for Ultimate and Mega forms. And I do understand how you feel - I can't wait to get Andromon (most RPs I've used him in never usually get to the stage where the Ultimate level is unlocked which makes me sad).