• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon: The Seven Seals [PG-13]

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Tim Wolfe
Aquinas Dorm

"Nice to meet'cha, Tim!" Czes said again. After some more chatting, the bell rang, signaling that it was time for dinner. Much to Tim's relief.

“Come on – I’m so hungry I could eat a horse!” one of the other ones said as she sprung up from her bed, and ran out of the room.

Tim cringed. "Y-y-you don't mean that literally do you...?" Tim knew that was just an expression, but he just couldn't imagine eating a cute horsey.

"Hey, make sure you leave some for us!", Elisa said after chasing the first one.

"Oy, don't forget about meeeeeee." Czes shouted as he ran after them.

Tim shrugged, and calmly left the room. He was looking foward to seeing what kind of food they had, and if they had good vegetarian options.

--

At dinner, Tim ate a lot. When he was stressed out, he found that food made everything better. Much to his surprise, the place had lots of vegetarian options too. He got a salad covered with dressing, mixed fruits, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and a veggie burger. His mom made the best vegetarian meals ever, and what they had here wasn't quite that good, but it was still tasty. Of course no meal would be complete without some form of dessert. Tim really helped himself to every type of dessert they had available. Which included a lot of ice cream, and cupcakes.

The rest of the day was uneventful. Tim went to bed pretty much right after dinner was finished.

---

The week had gone well so far. He wasn't bullied by anybody. The classes were fine, if a little boring sometimes. He managed to not stand out too much in his music class. Which was a relief to him, because he did not want to get bullied for his girly singing voice. During that week, they also announced they were going to attend an Arts Festival at the edge of London. While Tim liked getting out of class for a bit, he was still kind of worried about getting lost in a crowd of people, and having to deal with so much loud noises. He was already starting to get a headache just thinking about it.

As soon as Tim stepped off the bus, he quickly got lost in the crowd of people. Of course, nearly everybody was taller than him. He walked around for a bit, trying to find his bearings. He eventually found his way to the music section? The classical music they had playing in the background definitely helped in making him less nervous about this whole situation. It was pretty music instead of a bunch of people trying to talk over one another, and other annoying noises. This was peaceful. Tim even caught himself humming along with it.

That was. until he heard a familiar voice shout "You!" and grab his arm. Once again. Tim jumped and let out a high pitched squeal. "WAH!"

The voice belonged to Czeslaw. The two had bonded over the course of the week. They were in a few of the same classes together, and he actually was a nice person. "Never leave me again!" Czes said with relief to his voice. "I think I've spent the last 1.5 hours wandering around here. I have legit no idea what is going on!"

Tim nervously rubbed the back of his head. "Um... me too." It was true that he too had gotten lost in the crowd. That was why he had chosen to stay in the music section, and enjoy the pretty music. It was super easy to get lost in a place like this. Especially when you were in a strange city.

"I was thinking we could check out the art exhibit." He continued. "I heard there aren't that many people there, and I need not a lot of people right now." He took Tim's arm, and gently dragged him along. "How you holding up, Timmy?" He asked as they walked.

"I'm ok I guess..." Tim answered. "It's so nerve-racking being surrounded by this many people, but the music actually helps. Um... anyway... Uh... how are you doing?"

Solsabre

The Reforged Soul
Andrea Mercer
Aquinas Dorm

“That’s neat!” the redhead replied. “Oh, by the way – I’m Maddison,” she said. “But everybody just calls me Maddie for short. Sorry for not mentioning that earlier!”
“It's no problem and nice to meet you,” Andrea said politely and evenly. As an afterthought, the she nearly mentioned her own nickname but was cut off by the dinner bell and several exclamations from her roommates over the prospect of food.

Dining Hall
Entering the mess hall was like wading through a foggy bog. The sheer level of noise droned on Andrea's senses to the point of disorienting that as soon she grabbed her tray of food and escaped the sea of bodies to the outside. The tomboy walked away, calming her breath. Finally, she settled underneath a shady tree, munching away contently on an apple and tossing several grapes to a squirrel wandering nearby.

Art Festival – Art Section
The first week proved to be a very trying affair for Andrea. So many people and buildings in such close quarters, she yearned for personal space. Spending time in the campus greenhouse was one source of refuge, however, it was only unlocked for students at set times. The Academy was quite sizable, so she still had many places to explore.

For the most part, she kept to herself and spoke briefly as necessary to teachers, classmates, and her roommates. Late in the evening, she'd been comfortable enough to lay quietly on her bunk and doodle random objects in their shared dorm. (Among the objects drawn was some kind of colorful stuffed pony she'd caught a quick glimpse belonging to one of the younger boys...Tim was it?)

When the Art Festival arrived at the end of the first week, Andrea felt relieved to be grouped to the Art Section. Drama was a Nope in her book and her taste in music was quite different from what was being offered. She meandered through the displays of the local artists with mild interest, paying more attention to a water colored painting of a native songbird. Passing the time, Andrea messed with the pottery wheel after remembering the one summer she'd made crude bowls of clay she'd found by the river bank back home.

After a while, Andrea strolled to the edge of the field where it met the forest. Slinging her small daypack over a shoulder, she reached for a low tree branch and swung her body onto the very thick branch and settled into a comfortable position against the truck. It wasn't a particularly high position, but enough to grant her an overall view of the Art Section.
Watching the crafting tables, Andrea spotted two of her classmates. Elisa and Maddie, she recalled, conversing. Andrea fingered the extra paracord bracelet around her wrist. The tomboy had noticed Maddie's intent interest in her own bracelet on that first day. Over the last week, Andrea scavenged from her limited supplies extra paracord and the needed clasps to weave a new bracelet. She honestly hoped Maddie like purple since that was all she had handy at the time.

That was two days ago.

She'd been waiting to the right time to give it to her, but chicken out each time. Perhaps, she would just leave the paracord bracelet on her bunk that night.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Alex Wesker
Aquinas Dorm

Shortly after Alice's last text, the bell signalling for all the students to come to dinner sounded. Knowing that he was going to have to close off his conversation with his sister, Alex started typing a message to her.

*The bell just rang. I'm sorry, Alice, but your big brother has to go with everyone to have dinner.*

Knowing his sister was going to want to say goodbye to him for now, Alex held his phone for a bit longer instead of turning it off and putting it away.

*Okay, Big Brother, eat well. I hope to talk to you again soon. I love you!*

*I love you too, Alice.*

Music Section (Group 1)

A week later, Alex and his roommates went out on a field trip to an arts festival on the outskirts of London. The groups were split based on what classes they were taking, and having chosen to be in the Music class, Alex was put in Group 1 along with Chloe, Tim, and Czes. However, before long Alex found himself wandering around the Music Section of the festival alone.

"Doesn't us being in a group mean we were supposed to stick together?" Alex said to himself out loud as he looked around for a way to entertain himself. He didn't want to stir up any trouble for sure, and being someone with an interest in music he wasn't short on options, and he soon found one. Somewhere in the Music Section there was a piano that anyone was allowed to play, albeit for one song only. Even so, one song was all Alex needed to be able to play to relieve himself of his boredom.

"Well, if I'm gonna be by myself around here I might as well have some fun." Alex told himself as he volunteered to play the piano. Once he took his seat in front of the piano, he took a deep breath, placed his fingers over the keys and began to play the Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven.

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
((OOC: okay everybody, AzerWraith had to drop out and Requiem’s Eclipse has vanished so we’re gonna have to move on without them. Let the Digimon messing things up in the real world antics begin!))

Maddie Pellerzi
Art Section - Bottom Half (Group 2)​

"Hey, I remember you! How's the festival going for you?" Maddie turned her head to see the familiar sight of one of her roommates – Elisa, if she remembered correctly – sitting down beside her. The girl paused for a minute before adding, "Eh heh, you wouldn't happen to mind telling me your name?"

“Oh,” Maddie began. “I’m Maddison, but everybody calls me Maddie for short.” She offered a friendly smile. “I was just minding my own business – doodling some stuff for a fanfic I’m working on – that’s all.” She propped her head up with her hands. “And I think the festival’s okay – but it’s kinda boring when there’s nobody to talk to about art, you know?”

All of a sudden there is a huge gust of air, followed by the sound of flapping wings. Yelps can be heard coming from the exhibition area of the festival, followed by a crowd of people backing away from the sudden destruction. Plenty of surprised yelps rise into the air. This catches the attention of Elisa and Maddie, whom are within a close enough hearing range to pick out that people are warning others about a “freak gust” and that they should move away as quickly as possible. The two of you can see why – after the crowd stars moving away several canvases are tossed off of their display tables and land on the ground, some ruined, others not. In the distance you can also make out a large, cream-coloured bird figure standing where one of the ruined displays was. It is much bigger than a human being and looks a bit like a chicken. Nobody other than you two seem to notice that it’s there.

Andrea, being higher up, has a better view of the unexpected event. You see something land with a heavy amount of force on top of a display that sends it tumbling down. People jump out of the way, barely managing to avoid being hit by debris. The creature fans out a pair of wings, creating a very strong gust that sweeps people around it off their feet in the process. While you can’t make out the finer details of the beast, you can definitely tell that it is a bird of some kind.

Will you three attempt to get closer to the creature, or will you attempt to move away to a safer area?

Tim and Czes – you are not close enough to see what is going on, but you can just about hear the noises in the distance, as well as see people running away from the Art area. They briefly mention something about a sudden gust of wind as they go by.

Alex – you are not close enough to see what’s going on, but you can make out the sounds of distressed people heading in your general direction.

Will you three investigate what’s going on?

Bear in mind that you are all free to discuss this in the Discussion thread if you wish.

((OOC: This will not be a very long scenario – consider it a “tutorial” if you will – something to sorta let you guys know what you’re in for with this RP ~))

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
=-------------------~~-------------------=
Czeslav Gaius. Akulov
The exhibit thing

"I'm ok I guess..." Tim answered to his question. It seemed as if he had been wandering around aimlessly like he had done himself, which was somewhat of a relief. "It's so nerve-racking being surrounded by this many people, but the music actually helps. Um... anyway... Uh... how are you doing?" he continued.

"Eh, it ain't too bad. I've missed out on a lot though, considering I managed to get lost more or less the second we got off the bus." he sighed. They had been there for quite some time now, and the next, more logical step, would be finding the others. How long were they going to be at this event? He didn't know. He had doozed off during orientation. He took another look at his map. "Let's see. If we walk over there, to the swirly blue thing, we should be right by the art area. The others are interested in art, yes?" he then said, not really to anyone. -he showed Tim the swirly blue thing on the map he had drawn, and hoped he wouldn't be judged by the simplicity of it.

He once again took Tims arm and gently pulled him away. They looksed prety ridiculous where they were walking, like two tourists out in nowhere. Not soo surprising though, the map was faulty, because Czes managed to get lost once again. He walked over to a hot-dog stand and read the map again. the line went in another direction now, and they followed. This took them back to where they started, to the girls restroom, and to the main entrance, before they got somewhat closer to their destination. There was just something about Czes and directions. He sighed at his own incompetence.

By now, however, they started hearing some sort of commotion going on. They didn't really get much of a clue as of what went down, and Czes figured it was probably just another ritzy preformance by one of the exotic dance groups that were attending the event. People seemed to be runnign away from the art area. Oh, was the event somewhere elese? Czes turned around to see where they were running but.. It seemed they were just running around aimlessly. Were they as bad at finding directions as he was? he thought, with a glimmer of hope. He tried listening in on the commotion as people ran past them.

"... What happened there?"

".... Sudden gust of wind, crushed one of the exhibits!"

".. Are we seriously running from a gust of wind?"

"... Freaky guy always walking into the girls restroom."

Czes shook his head. Gust of wind? He looked to the sky, the weather seemed fine.. However, he was certain the others from school were there, and decided to go there to check. "You ready for an adventure, Timmy?" he asked excitedly. "I'm not sure what's going on, but maybe we can find the others over there, no?". They then went over towards whatever was causing the ruckus.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Elisa Tracks
Art Section, Bottom Half (Group 2)

The girl introduced herself as Madison, but preferred to be called Maddie. Elisa smiled, barely managing to hold back a joke involving how her name sounds like it's describing her as crazy mad. It was a bad joke even she knew shouldn't be said. But back to Maddie, she went on to explain she was just doing some doodles of sorts involving ideas for her stories. Apparently, she wrote fanfiction. She also said she was bored from having no one to talk to about art.

Elisa's smile turned sheepish as she chuckled and rubbed the back of her head. "Well, I'm probably not the best person for that."

Elisa didn't get the chance to hear anything Maddie might've said as her attention was caught a gust of wind. Then by the sounds of slight panic. Her heart raced as she became alert. She turned her head at the direction she heard it. Lo and behold, there was a big white bird who was flapping its wings, likely the cause of the winds. And it was destroying stuff.

Elisa, if she was someone, probably would've questioned her sanity. But this was Elisa, and people were going to get hurt. So, of course, she went with the obvious choice and went straight to chicken. Completely zoned in, she didn't bother warning Maddie as she dashed from her spot by the table. With her physique, she was able to easily weave through the crowds and eventually was near the area of destruction. And the first thing she did was--

"Hey you! Bird freak! How about you pick on someone who can actually handle you, you coward!"

--insult the creature bigger than her and throw a pole from one of the demolished stands at it. Not exactly the best idea. She knew very well it was reckless, but if this thing stayed here, it could hurt a lot of people, even if they were running away from it. If she could get it to follow her out into the forest, then only the she'd get hurt, and that's what mattered. To serve and protect, that was what she lived by now. Hoping it would follow her, she started heading for the forest.

And she wasn't completely bluffing. If things came to worse, she could hold her own against a giant bird for a minute or two, unlike the average person.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Tim Wolfe
Art Festival

"Eh, it ain't too bad. I've missed out on a lot though, considering I managed to get lost more or less the second we got off the bus." he said with a sigh. He then took another look at his map. "Let's see. If we walk over there, to the swirly blue thing, we should be right by the art area. The others are interested in art, yes?" he then said, he pointed out a swirly blue thing on the map.

Before Tim could say anything, Czes took Tims arm again, and off they went. It obvious that Czes did not have the best sense of direction ever. They walked amongst the crowd of people looking lost for a while before stopping at a Hot Dog stand to look at the map. Then they went in a different direction, and ended up back where they started, then to the girls restroom, and finally the main entrance. They only got slightly closer to their destination.

Then they saw people running away from somewhere, mentioning something about gusts of wind as they went by. He could also hear other weird noises going on in the distance.

"You ready for an adventure, Timmy?" Czes asked excitedly. "I'm not sure what's going on, but maybe we can find the others over there, no?". He took his hand once again, and went over towards the direction people were running away from.

All Tim could think was, Why? If people were running away from something then obviously we shouldn't be running towards whatever they were running from. What if they were running towards something dangerous and scary? Tim shuddered at the thought.

As they were walking, Tim saw an opportunity to get out of this. He saw a guy playing Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven on a piano that was available for anybody to play. He knew that guy was in their class, and one of their roommates too. Tim got himself out Czes' grip. "Oh... um... I found one of the people in our class." Tim then went over towards the piano, and took a deep breath. "Um... excuse me... Uh... I'm sorry to interupt but... uh..." Tim kept shuffling his feet nervously trying to figure out what to say. He had forgotten this involved actually talking to people. "Um... you're in our class right?" As soon as the words left his mouth, he was mentally hitting himself for asking such a stupid question. Duh, of course he's in your class. Why would you even ask that?! Tim avoided making eye contact, and braced himself for whatever was coming next.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Alex Wesker
Music Section (Group 1)

Once he had finished playing, Alex let out a deep breath and looked on as the people watching gave him a round of applause. A smirk appeared on his face, he was pleased at having been able to entertain these people, even if that wasn't his intent, he just wanted to pass the time and amuse himself. He then noticed someone approach him as he got up to leave, someone that was familiar to him. "Why, hello there," Alex said in his usual whimsical and nonchalant tone. "You want a turn, go right ahead, I just finished."

The boy, who Alex was able to recognize as Tim Wolfe from his group on this trip, took a deep breath and asked him, "Um... excuse me... Uh... I'm sorry to interrupt but... uh..."

"Now now, there's no need to be shy. I highly doubt there's anything you could say that would anger me." Alex told Tim, trying to reassure him so he would speak better, though the way he maintained his smile made it hard to interpret his attempt as genuine.

"Um... you're in our class right?" Tim asked while trying to avoid eye contact.

Alex held back the urge to snicker at such an obvious question. He could tell Tim was shy and there was no need to make him more so. "Why, yes, I am. You're Tim if I'm not mistaken. My name is Alex Wesker, though that all should be obvious and easy enough to remember considering we've been in the same dorm for a week, I can tell you're simply nervous so I'll forgive you." Alex told Tim with a grin.

That was when Alex heard a noise, prompting him to look in the direction he heard it from. It was faint, but he could make out the sound as being that of distressed people, and the increasing volume indicated to him that they were heading this way. In fact, most of the people that were originally watching him play the piano had now turned their attention towards where the noise was coming from.

"Well now," Alex started as he stepped away from the piano towards the direction the noise was coming from, "sounds like some commotion has come up. This might be interesting." Before heading off any further he turned to Tim and told him, "You're free to come along with me and see what's going on if you want. Unless you're frightened, in which case I won't blame you. The unknown can be quite terrifying indeed, but that's also what makes it so thrilling, don't you think?"

Solsabre

The Reforged Soul
Andrea Mercer
Art Section - (Group 2)

A harsh gust of wind fluttered the pages of her sketch booking, forcing Andrea to pause in her drawing. Glancing up, a massive form with white wings descends and crashes on top of one of the art exhibits. Crowds of people shouted and dove out of the way of flying debris. A wave of deja vu struck Andrea. Perhaps, a bad time to go down memory lane, but the bird monster’s appearance felt somehow… familiar.

The panic shouts of bystanders running in all directions snapped Andrea back to the present. The gusts from the bird creature were threatening to knock her off the branch she sat on. Grabbing onto the branch, Andrea swung her body and backpack downward, hanging in the air briefly before dropping the short distance to the ground. She stumbled a step after landing awkwardly on her right ankle. Rubbing the tenderness away, the tomboy glanced towards the commotion.

Many of the visitors were being pushed back by the winds, however, Andrea noticed an oddity. No one really seemed to be looking at the bird creature itself. The panic might have been worst otherwise, as one would expect. Being the daughter of a Park Ranger, she knew the situation could escalate rapidly if something wasn’t done soon. Andrea watched the scene play out for a few seconds, before finally moving into action.

Her normal reserve nature around others dropped due to the necessity of the situation as she redirected several clueless students and visitors away from the rampaging chicken. It was finally as she got nearer, Andrea noticed someone else confronting the creature directly as well.

"Hey you! Bird freak! How about you pick on someone who can actually handle you, you coward!"

One of her classmates, Elisa, it turned out, decided to hurl part of a destroyed stand to gain its attention. Andrea hurried to help and darted past Maddie. Reaching into her hip bag, the blonde pulled out a sports whistle and let off a few sharp notes. With only a slight hesitation, she also pulled off her white jacket, revealing a few burn scars on her upper arms. She waved the jacket like a flag and blew into the whistle sporadically to help Elisa distract it and hopefully confuse the creature with two moving targets.

“We need to lure it into the woods. It’ll have a harder time maneuvering through there!” She yelled across the distance to Elisa. "And watch out for the talons!"

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
((OOC: I will be taking control of your Digimon just for this post, after this, they’re all yours!))

Maddie Pellerzi
Art Section

Maddie had seen a lot of things in her life. She had braved through the Resident Evil remake without so much as flinching and Silent Hill had been child’s play to her.

And yet, of all things, it was a giant chicken falling from the sky from seemingly out of nowhere that scared her. The bird was huge – extremely huge – and she was fairly certain that the chicken’s sharp, saw-like teeth would make quick work of anything that got in its way.

It was Elisa, who’d rushed straight from her seat at the table towards the bird. She had reached for a pole to throw at the chicken, while another noise, this one a whistle, came from behind Maddie. She turned to see Andrea jumping into the fray. She took off her jacket, waving it like a flag and blew into the whistle sporadically. “We need to lure it into the woods. It’ll have a harder time manoeuvring through there!” She yelled across the distance to Elisa. "And watch out for the talons!"

Maddie sat in stunned silence for a few seconds. They’re mad, she thought. Totally mad.

But when she turned to the crowds, she realised something – none of them were freaking out about the giant chicken. They were all talking about the freaky gusts of wind that had somehow managed to bowl people over.

It seemed that Andrea, Elisa and she were the only people who could actually see what was causing the winds in the first place.

Maddie got to her feet and ran as quickly as her body would allow, eventually joining the other girls. She felt like a mouse in front of a lion.

The chicken turns its head in Elisa's direction as she taunts it and it suddenly has a very confused look on its face, as if it is just as surprised that it is completely visible. This look fades away as soon as the pole is thrown, to which it retaliates by crushing the pipe with its talons. Andrea's distractions make it caw and flap its wings, propelling it into the air once more. More gusts of wind produced by the wings destroy several other displays as the creature soars past you three, bowling over more people in the process. By now there is a siren coming from the entrance of the festival as well as a voice amplified by speakers telling people to get out of the park.

The bird swoops across the park and turns around, heading in Maddie, Elisa and Andrea's direction, and the three of you get into the forest before the creature can hit you. However, Maddie trips over a fallen branch, just as the creature skims the top of the trees. It is obviously looking for you three. After a few seconds, the wind dies down and it seems that you three have a second or two to think out your next move…

Or at least you think. As the bird moves away, you three become aware of other creatures – far, far smaller creatures – in your area. One of these creatures emerges from underneath a bush. It is a pink, fluffy chick-like monster. It takes a moment for the chick to realise that it is not alone and it gasps. “Oh, finally!” It says and turns to the bushes and calls. “Yaamon! Kapurimon! I’ve found them!”

Within seconds two more creatures emerge from the foliage. Both of them are purple, but they both look very difference. One is a limbless raccoon wearing a metal helmet, while the other is a blob with horn-like ears. The raccoon-like creature immediately bounces over to Maddie. “Oh my gosh! Maddie! I can’t believe I’m finally getting to meet you!”

The purple blob goes over to Elisa. “Are you all right, Elisa?” it asks, showing genuine concern for her.

The chick approaches Andrea. “Hello, Andrea.”

-​

Meanwhile, on the other side of the festival, Tim, Czes and Alex finally get to see what’s causing the gusts. A huge bird suddenly soars past you three, bowling people over in the process. By now they’re starting to evacuate the park and you can hear a siren wailing at the gates of the festival, as well as someone’s voice amplified by speakers to “Head towards the main entrance as quickly as possible.”

But then something catches your attention. The force of the wind resistance sends instruments flying, and in the process a piano crashes through one of the tent walls, revealing a large gap big enough for you three to climb through. That’s not all – after a little while the three of you hear someone talking from behind the tent. “Oh no – that Kokatorimon’s gone completely out of control!” and then a creature suddenly appears through the hole. It looks like a dinosaur combined with a seal, and it is hovering a couple of feet above the ground. It suddenly notices you three and says, “Czes! I’m so relieved we’ve finally found you all!” it turns to the hole and calls: “Wanyamon! Viximon! I’ve found our partners!”

Immediately two more creatures make their way through the hole. One of them is an extremely fluffy, limbless cat that charges directly towards Tim, while the other – a yellow creature that resembles a fox cub – approaches Alex quietly. The dinosaur heads towards Czes.

“Are you three all right?” the dinosaur asks. “Does the Kokatorimon know that you’re here?”

Maddie Pellerzi
The Forest​

Maddie rolled over and checked her foot. It didn’t look twisted, but she cussed under her breath for tripping anyway. She had been so busy trying to check and see if her foot was okay that she wasn’t aware of the new creatures until one of them was standing right next to her. “Oh my gosh! Maddie! I can’t believe I’m finally getting to meet you!”

Maddie turned her head to find a purple ting wearing a metal hat bouncing up and down energetically beside her. It had said a name – her name – and she didn’t know what to do. “I must be dreaming,” she mumbled. “First of all we get chased into the forest by that thing – now there’s a little raccoon creature travelling with two other blobs who apparently knows my name.”

The creature stopped bouncing and looked up at Maddie with huge eyes. “You’re not dreaming, Maddie,” it said. “I’m real,” it turned in the general direction of where the Kokatorimon had flown. “Just like that Kokatorimon that just flew by!” it suddenly jumped up into her lap, giving her no time to think over what she’d just been told. “I’m Kapurimon – I’m your new friend for life!”

Maddie stared at Kapurimon in silence for a moment before looking at the other two. “So is anybody else here wondering what kind of drugs they put in our breakfasts to make us see these things, or is it just me?”

One thing she was absolutely sure of, though. She had probably gone mad.

Totally mad.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Tim Wolfe
The Festival

Tim breathed a sigh of relief when Alex hadn't laughed at him for asking a stupid question. In the middle of their conversation, there was another noise, which prompted everyone to turn and look for the source. "Well now," Alex started to say as he stepped away from the piano, "sounds like some commotion has come up. This might be interesting. You're free to come along with me and see what's going on if you want. Unless you're frightened, in which case I won't blame you. The unknown can be quite terrifying indeed, but that's also what makes it so thrilling, don't you think?"

Tim sighed, but didn't say anything. Yes, potentially risking our lives, is totally thrilling. He thought sarcastically. Two people want to run towards the danger everyone is running away from. Am I the only sane one here?

Then, he saw a huge bird flying past, knocking people over in the process. They were starting to evacuate the park and he could hear a siren wailing at the gates of the festival, as well as someone’s voice over an intercom saying “Head towards the main entrance as quickly as possible.”

"Yes, let's do that!" Tim said. He started heading for the exit, and hoped the others were doing the same. Then suddenly, musical instruments start flying, and a piano crashes through one of the tent walls, revealing a large gap. Tim held off laughing. If this weren't really dangerous, the flying instruments would have been comical.

Then, he heard someone talking from behind the tent. “Oh no – that Kokatorimon’s gone completely out of control!” and then a creature suddenly appeared through the hole. It looked like a dinosaur crossed with a seal, and it is hovering a couple of feet above the ground. Tim's eyes lit up at the sight of it “Czes! I’m so relieved we’ve finally found you all!” it turns to the hole and calls: “Wanyamon! Viximon! I’ve found our partners!”

Immediately two more creatures make their way through the hole. One of them looked like a very fluffy, limbless cat charged directly towards Tim, jumping into his arms. "Hiya! Name's Wanyamon." She had a gruff, but still feminine voice.

Tim's eyes widened, and a big smile appeared on his face. He had only seen strange creatures like this once during his childhood. They disappeared as quickly as they came, that he started to think it was all just a strange dream. Now they were back. Tim held Wanyamon up to get a better look at her. "OHMYGOSH! YOU ARE SO CUTE!" He exclaimed.

Wanyamon looked offended by that. "Cute?! Really?! Do I look cute to you?!"

"Well... yes..." Tim answered matter-of-factly before getting excited again. "You can talk too?! Oh, this is the best!" Tim then squeezed Wanyamon tightly.

"Air! I need air!" Wanyamon gasped.

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Czeslav Gaius. Akulov
The exhibit thing

"Um... excuse me... Uh... I'm sorry to interupt but... uh...", Tim stuttered after they had found Alex, playing the piano for some reason. "Why, yes, I am. You're Tim if I'm not mistaken. My name is Alex Wesker, though that all should be obvious and easy enough to remember considering we've been in the same dorm for a week, I can tell you're simply nervous so I'll forgive you.", he replied with a grin. He was pretty nice too, though Czes hadn't really talked too much with him over the course of the week. It ws surprising how simple it was to just ignore people, even the ones you share room with, considering they're so many. "sounds like some commotion has come up. This might be interesting.", Alex then said. Had.. Had he not been paying attention? Or had he just missed the crowd of people Czes and Tim bulldozed through on their way to where they now were. Regardless, a second mob came running, with the same claims of mysterious destruction, freaks in the girls bathroom etc etc. "You're free to come along with me and see what's going on if you want. Unless you're frightened, in which case I won't blame you. The unknown can be quite terrifying indeed, but that's also what makes it so thrilling, don't you think?" Alex continued. did he even know Czes was there? aah, no matter.

Tim seemed to relax a bit more after this though, and that as good. Poor guy might just get a heart attack from all this commotion. Czes' train of thought was interrupted when a huge bird flew past them. Yep. A big bird flying past them, knocking down people in the process. Looks like the source of chaos has been found. Head towards the main entrance as quickly as possible.”, a voice said over the intercom, causing just slightly more panic at the festival, as the horde of people ran for the exit. "Yes, let's do that!" Tim said, taking lead towards the exit. Probably best that he took the lead, as Czes would likely just get them lost again. He was distracted by something though. Looking closer, Csez saw.. flying instruments? Sure, why not.

As if the freakshow wasn't freaky enough, someone started to speak from the tent. “Oh no – that Kokatorimon’s gone completely out of control!”, the voice said. there were no people there, so the place was apparently haunted now as well. Following the voice, a small creature emerged, looking like a floating brown seal. Or dinosaur. Or something they put you on medication on by mentioning to people over a certain age. It noticed the group and came flying over to them. “Czes! I’m so relieved we’ve finally found you all!” it turned to the hole and calls: “Wanyamon! Viximon! I’ve found our partners!” ... Whet?

Two more creatures appeared from where the first had emerged, but Czes paid them no attention. the seal thing was joyfully orbiting his head with its flippers in the air. "Yay, we finally found you all! We've been looking all over the place!". Czes was speechless. He had experienced something like this before, but had concluded that it was just his imagination. Or.. The psychologists had decided that and put him on some heavy medication, which apparently worked, since he never saw the things again. If only he had those meds with him now...

It didn't seem as if it was only him though. Tim was absolutely mezmerized my whatever the little critter he was talking to was suposed to be. It appeared the others saw them too.

"Helleeuuu.. Czes, you there?" the thing said, stopping right in front of his face, looking somehow concerned. "Aren't you happy we found you guys?". Czes didn't know how to answer that. "Huh.. Uhm. What?" he started, before shaking his head to clear his thoughts. "Who.. what are you?" he asked, sounding stern. He was a little annoyed the fantasy creatures had turned out to be real. Knowing that earlier would have saved him quite a lot of therapy, concerned looks and practically being branded psychotic.

"I'm Bukamon! And I'm a Digimon!" the thing said, looking proud. Czes poked its belly to make sure it was real. It was. He cringed a moment before regaining himself. "So. Giant bird, anyone?" he said, realizing they had completely forgotten about the chaos that was, in fact, going on around them.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Elisa Tracks
Art Section, Bottom Half (Group 2) -> The Forest
Partner: Yaamon

The chicken looked stared at her, almost as if in surprise, at her taunt. But that disappeared when she threw her pole. Elisa had somewhat expected that the giant chicken would grab the pole she threw and crush it in its talons. What she was didn't think would happen was it flying off...deeper into the festival. Though, admittedly, it made sense as she and now Andrea, if she remembered correctly, had made various noises, likely startling it. She felt like her heart twist in her chest.

The twinge hurt even more at the sight of people falling over and getting hurt by the white bird's antics as it flew. She had made it worse.

“We need to lure it into the woods. It’ll have a harder time maneuvering through there!” She yelled across the distance to Elisa. "And watch out for the talons!"

"What do you think I was doing?!" she said. Then she flinched, realizing how she snapped. "Sorry about that..."

But then the winds picked up again. She pulled at her polo shirt, instinctively trying to shield herself from the gale. Then she looked up and saw the bird coming their way. Most people would've panicked at this. Or screamed and ran in horror. Oh, she did run away, yes, but not in terror. Her jaw set in a grim line, she dashed towards the forest. She was glad it was following nlw, but what worried her was that it might also be following Maddie and Andrea, who were close beisde her, and she didn't want that.

Elisa stopped at the sound of a thud and turned to see Maddie had tripped. Then she looked up, seeing the bird flew just above them. Apparently, it didn't want to get into the forest and couldn't see them so well in here. She wasn't so sure whether that was a good or bad thing for her. On one hand, it meant she and her roommates were safe, but if it lost interest...if could head back and do whatever it wanted. But first things first.

She had to deal with the sudden appearance of much smaller creatures. Particularly, that one that talked to her.

"Are you all right, Elisa?"

She blinked. And then it clicked. That bird and these three creatures were like that black spindly dragon she met all those years ago. They must have been the same. After all, there was no known living or extinct animal in the world that looked like any of them. But how did she, from how the purple blob sounded, know her name? Could it be that this little one was related to the same dragon she met? Never mind. She was staring and this purple blob asked about her well being.

"I'm fine," she said. "Uh...what's your name?"

The little one blinked like Elisa did.

"Well...I'm called Yaamon but...I don't really like being called that, so..."

If she had legs, Elisa was pretty sure the purple one would be shuffling on them in uncertainty. She wondered why she didn't like being called that but it was clear it caused her discomfort. But what was she going to call her then? She thought about this for a moment, her eyebrows scrunching from the effort. Then an idea.

Then she said, "How about I call you Daniella?"

She stared at her for a moment. But then she smiled.

"Y-yeah... I like it."

Elisa couldn't help herself from smiling as well.

And then Maddie decided the current moment was a good one to ask, "So is anybody else here wondering what kind of drugs they put in our breakfasts to make us see these things, or is it just me?”

Elisa turned to the girl--mentally facepalming for forgetting that Maddie tripped. She looked for a moment.

Then she said, "Well, I'm pretty sure we're not seeing things. This isn't the first time some weird creature cause an accident for me."

She then decided to look in the general direction she remembered the bird flew off to. She narrowed her eyes. What were they going to do now? Or maybe the better question was what were Andrea and Maddie going to do now as Elisa already knew what she wanted to do. She gazed at her little purple friend.

"Daniella." The one in question perked up. "Know anything about the bird that flew by?"

"Well, I know that it's a Kokatorimon and that's it..." she said, sounding disappointed.

"Don't worry."

She then went near Maddie and helped her up. Then she said,

"What are you two gonna do? 'Cause I'm gonna keep drawing it away from the festival." She turned on her heel and headed in the direction the Kokatorimon went.

"Uh, h-h-h-hey! Wait for me Elisa! I wanna help!"

Though thankfully, Daniella didn't have to catch up with her as Elisa then proceeded to pick her up along with her. She kept going, determined to everything she could to keep the others safe. She'd come up with a plan when she knew more about the thing and what they could possibly do with it.

Solsabre

The Reforged Soul
Andrea Mercer
The Forest

Andrea leaned against a tree to catch her breath, while scanning through the tree canopy to spot the monsterous chicken. She was about to turn and hold out a hand to Maddie to help her to her feet, when the rustling of undergrowth and the carrying of voices gained the girls’ attention. A pink legless chick popped through the low bushes first, spotting the three human girls and calling behind it. “ “Yaamon! Kapurimon! I’ve found them!”

The blonde stared at the three talking blob creatures in wonderment, the crazy chicken creature forgotten for the moment. The ‘Yaamon’ and ‘Kapurimon’ bound towards her classmates, leaving her alone with the pink chick.

“Hello, Andrea.” The pink chick greeted with a polite bow. “I am called Poromon.”

Andrea stared gobsmack “What the heck are you?” she blurted out.

“My friends and I are called digimon,” Poromon said by way of explanation. “Though that Kokatorimon is certainly no friend of ours.”

“Then why is he here or any of you for that matter?” Andrea quizzed Poromon, but Maddie spoke up before he could reply.

“So is anybody else here wondering what kind of drugs they put in our breakfasts to make us see these things, or is it just me?” Maddie called out, diverting Andrea’s attention from Poromon.

“I’d probably be the same if I hadn’t already seen similar bird creatures like this one in the skies above my home when I was eleven.” Andrea piped in, shading her eyes with a hand to catch view of Kokatorimon..

"What are you two gonna do? 'Cause I'm gonna keep drawing it away from the festival." Elisa stated as she marched back to the destroyed Festival grounds.

“That chicken needs to be stopped, but there’s got to be a better way…” Andea muttered to herself, lost in thought. “

“Of course, there is!” Poromon exclaimed, bouncing over and rubbing his beaked face happily into the side of her leg. Andrea nearly pulled startled from the physical contact. “Why else would I be here if not for you!”

“Say what?”

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Alex Wesker
Music Section (Group 1)

Shortly after Alex made his remark about the danger, Tim, Czes, and Alex himself all saw what appeared to be a large bird-like creature fly past them, all while bowling over other civilians. In a rare occasion, the nonchalant look on Alex's face wavered briefly as he thought, *A...monster?! Is that what's causing all this? This looks like that time when Alice and I...*

After a moment, Alex was able to regain his composure and went back to smiling nonchalantly before saying, "So that's what all the fuss is about. Well, this is certainly unexpected, isn't it?"

As if things couldn't get anymore dangerous, instruments began flying through the air. Most notably a piano, which tore a large hole in the tent it flew into. "That...could've been bad." Alex remarked as he looked at the damage.

Shortly after he said that, Alex heard a voice coming from the tent saying, "Oh no – that Kokatorimon’s gone completely out of control!” followed by the appearance of a small creature, who noticed Alex and the other before calling out, "Czes! I’m so relieved we’ve finally found you all! Wanyamon! Viximon! I’ve found our partners!”

After that, Czes and Tim were approached by two of the creatures. Tim held the one that approached him in a sort of bear hug, going on about who cute it was, while Czes appeared to be contemplating whether what he was seeing was real or no.

Alex watched them for a moment before simply telling them, "Well, I think I'll let you guys have your fun," and turning around about to leave when he heard a voice behind him.

"I've found you at last, Alex."

Upon hearing this voice, Alex turned around to see a fox-like creature much like the other ones standing before him.

"So you've been looking for me?" Alex asked the creature. "Coming from something so small, I don't exactly feel honored."

"Do not underestimate me." She told Alex sternly in response. "My name is Viximon. Like the others, I am a Digimon. I have been searching for you because you and I are to be partners."

"Partners?" Alex replied in a questioning tone. "And just what is it that you and I would possibly need to be partners for?"

"To protect this world from the threats that come to it from ours, like that Kokatorimon that you have seen flying about this very place." Viximon answered.

"You and I are supposed to work together to fight that?" Alex asked in slight disbelief at what he is hearing. After a moment, he began snickering which soon escalated into him laugh hysterically, as if he had just been told the best joke he's ever heard in his life.

"This isn't a joke!" Viximon exclaimed bluntly. "Your world needs us and the others to fight here and now!"

Alex took the moment to catch his breath after laughing so hard and then told Viximon, "Sorry to break it to you, little fox, but while I'm content to watch everything unfold, I prefer to do so from a safe distance. Say what you want, but I for one know my limits, and I have no intention of doing something as suicidal as to try and actually stop that thing."

"Not even if it's to protect the one thing you truly care about in this world?" the creature suddenly told Alex.

At that point, Alex's nonchalant look turned to one of shock. Could she really know about Alice, and if so, how? More importantly, could that huge bird really be a danger to her, even from all the way over here in London. Now Alex wanted to question Viximon further on the matter, but not in front of Tim and Czes, so he picked her up and told them with his usual smile on his face, "Sorry guys, but I think I'm gonna continue this discussion with my new best friend here in private. Do try to be careful while I'm gone, it would simply break my innocent little heart if anything happened to any of you. Sayonara!"

After that last remark, Alex took Viximon far from the others. Once he was sure that he wasn't followed, he put Viximon back on the ground and remained in a kneeling position as he asked her in a serious tone, "Is that thing really going to hurt my sister if we don't stop it?"

"Not just her, and not just Kokatorimon. If nothing is done to stop them, more Digimon will come here from our world to this one seeking to end all human life as you know it." Viximon answered.

"And my classmates and I are really the only ones that can stop it? To keep Alice safe?" Alex questioned further.

"Yes." Viximon told him with certainty in her voice. "Though it may seem unlikely now, you must be the ones to stop Kokatorimon, and with my help and that of your friends' and their Digimon partners, you can."

"I see..." Alex replied, and appeared to be in thought for a moment before opening his eyes, regaining his nonchalant smile and telling the creature, "Well then, Viximon, you've got yourself a deal...Now, let's go clip that bird's flight feathers, shall we?"

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
Maddie Pellerzi
Forest
Partner: Kapurimon

Both of the other girls turned to Maddie when she asked them her question. “Well, I'm pretty sure we're not seeing things. This isn't the first time some weird creature caused an accident for me.” Elisa responded.

“I’d probably be the same if I hadn’t already seen similar bird creatures like this one in the skies above my home when I was eleven.” Andrea piped in.

Maddie slowly nodded. “So I’m not dreaming, then…” admittedly, she thought it was awesome that this little creature – no, Kapurimon – was now her apparent companion. It was like something from one of her fanfics she wrote a while back (which had been criticized quite harshly for having her main character being a blatant Mary Sue, something she wouldn’t learn how to avoid in later fanfics until she was 14). Then a thought occurred to her: the others had mentioned seeing creatures before themselves. “Yeah…. I know what you mean,” she said aloud. “I had a similar experience when I was a kid myself,” she smiled at Kapurimon. “Only not quite as small, of course.”

Kapurimon smiled back and got off of Maddie’s lap, allowing her to stand up. “There are others like me around here,” her companion said. “We split up because we thought that it would be easier to find you that way!”

So there were others? Whoa boy, today was certainly turning out to be the most interesting school trip Maddie had ever been on in her life. She scooped Kapurimon up into her arms. “I think it would be a good idea to look for the others,” she said to the others. Elisa obviously didn’t catch what she was saying, because she was starting to head back towards what remained of the festival.

“That chicken needs to be stopped, but there’s got to be a better way…” Andrea muttered to herself, lost in thought.

“Of course, there is!” The pink chick – Poromon, if Maddie had heard correctly – responded .He bounced over and rubbed his beaked face happily into the side of Andrea’s leg. “Why else would I be here if not for you!”

“Say what?”

And then, as if Poromon had conjured it up himself, a bright light suddenly envelops both Andrea and Maddie. The same happens to Czes, Elisa, Tim and Alex. After about ten seconds there is a flash and something appears in front of them. It is a small device, each being a different colour, and even though the light fades the device keeps hovering in front of you.

All of a sudden Maddie found that her surroundings had gotten incredibly bright. “Now what?!?” she asked. Kapurimon shook his head, not knowing what to make of it either. She had to double take when she saw that a beam of light had covered Andrea, too. “Andrea -” she began, but didn’t get time to finish her sentence, for a flash of even more intense light blinded her for a moment. She yelped in surprise before the light faded away. But something new entered Maddie’s line of sight – something that was almost as weird as meeting Kapurimon.

A small purple device that reminded Maddie of one of those old retro handheld consoles was floating in front of her. Parts of it were pastel blue, and the buttons were a pale shade of lavender. She slowly reached for it with her right hand, making sure not to lose her grip on Kapurimon with her left, and grasped it in her fingers tightly. She brought her hand close to Kapurimon and showed him the device. “Do you know what this is, Kapurimon?”

“No, I don’t,” he replied. “But I do know that you’ve gotta take good care of it, okay, Maddie?”

“Okay then,” Maddie put the device on the belt keeping her trousers up. On one hand she couldn’t believe she was trusting a legless raccoon she’d only just met so quickly. Yet the need to trust him overrode everything. Kapurimon seemed nice enough, and to gain a new friend was always a good thing, right? She stole a glance in the direction that Elisa had gone. “I want to look for the others,” she repeated. “It shouldn’t be too hard to find them – I mean, if their… uh…” she looked at Kapurimon. “What are you guys supposed to be again?”

“Digimon.”

“Right. What he said,” Maddie continued. “Are as easy to spot as ours, I don’t think we’ll have much of a problem finding them.” She watched the sky nervously, dreading the return to the festival. “If we can find them before that Kokatorimon does, at least.”

---

INFORMATION ADDED:

Digimon
Digivices

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Tim Wolfe
The Festival

As soon as Tim noticed Wanyamon screaming for air, he loosened his grip on her, and Wanyamon took the opportunity to jump out of his arms, and on the floor next to his feet

"Oh... Sorry about that..." Tim apologized, rubbing the back of his head. "I...um... like animals... And..."

"Oh, I'm not some mere animal." Wanyamon said, interupting Tim in the middle of his sentence. "I'm so much better than that. I'm a Digimon!"

Tim cocked his head. "A what?"

Wanyamon sighed. "A Digimon... It means Digital Monster. It's not that hard understand... "

Before Tim could say anything else, his surroundings suddenly became very bright, and for a moment, Tim couldn't see anything else. It didn't last too long, but when it was over, there was a device Tim had never seen before floating in front of him. The device was pink with light blue buttons, and there were three white butterflies on the back that resembled Fluttershy's cutie mark.

"Well? Whaddya doin' starin at it? It's yours. Take the damn thing would ya!" Wanyamon interjected.

Tim was still hesitant. Why is it pink? Tim thought. He didn't mind the color pink himself. After all, it was the same color as Fluttershy's mane and tail. But he knew other guys tended not to like the color pink. Would he be made fun have for having such a girly looking device?

Wanyamon rolled her eyes. "Oh brother! Don't tell me your one of these asshats that have the problem with the color pink!"

Tim jumped, and immediately grasped the device in his hands before anyone could see it, and stuffed it in his pocket. "Wanyamon, the language!"

"What's the problem? It's just a word!" Then she started hopping up and down, and sang "asshat! asshat!" over and over again. "Now come on. Let's go kick Kokatorimon's ass!"

Tim shuffled his feet nervously. "Oh... I don't know about that..." He didn't particularly like violence. He still thought it best to get out of here like they were told to. It seemed like Alex had already left.

This made Wanyamon angry, and she hopped over to Czes, and his new friend "Can ya believe this Bukamon?! I'm stuck with a whimpy guy for a partner, and Viximon and his kid up and left us. But, that's Viximon for ya... "

Last edited:

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Elisa Tracks
Forest -> Arts Festival
Partner: Yaamon

To say the least, Elisa hadn't expected anything of this happening today. Of course, who would expect such a thing? It wasn't everyday that fantastical creatures that apparently only you and a few others could see. It was even less for said creatures to absolutely destroy the place--okay, maybe that one wasn't so true. At least in the movies. In fact, this reminded her of the movies, particularly kaiju movies. Especially that Kokatorimon. Though it wasn't as big, and wasn't destroying as much, it still felt like it to her with many people's lives in possible danger.

And she also didn't expect a bright light to appear in her vision. She screamed, startled, and stopped. She couldn't tell whether the light was engulfing her or was just in front of her. There was one thing she was sure was in front of her though. It was some sort of device that reminded her of retro video game consoles. And it was floating. In mid air. Even when the light disappeared. Elisa couldn't help but stare at it. It was just there, as if waiting for her.

At the sound of something else getting trashed, she snapped out of her stupor. She then grabbed the device, taking care to not drop Daniella, before dashing off back to the festival. As she went there, she said,

"Daniella. Know what this is?"

She felt her shake.

"Nope. All I know is it's important, so keep it safe."

That reminded her. "How do you know? And how'd you know my name?"

"Uh... Sorry, but uh... I'm not sure either... I just knew."

"What else do you know?"

"Well, I know your name...I know that thing's important...I know the names of the other kids the other Digimon are partners with...I know we have to be your partners...and I know our worlds are in danger."

Elisa faltered slightly her in step.

"Danger?"

"Yeah... But I don't know from what though."

Elisa bit her lip. Now things were really starting to sound like a movie. But first things first, deal with the immediate danger then deal with the long term one. She was closing in on it. She stopped briefly, looking around before grabbing another pole, before continuing. When the giant bird was in sight, she shouted,

"Hey you! I'm not finished with you yet!"

Whatever it would do, she would be sure to try and dodge any attacks aimed for her. And if there was anyone else nearby and it decided to attack them, she'd jump in the way and take the attack.

Solsabre

The Reforged Soul
Andrea Mercer
The Forest
Partner: Poromon

“Say what?”

The words barely left Andrea's lips as a blinding light engulfed her and Poromon's forms. Not to far from her, Maddie is surrounded with a similar light, but Andrea is too preoccupied to notice. Within seconds, an object takes form before her. Andrea reached out with a tentative hand to grab the object, watching it through the cracks of her eye lids. The light fades and a royal blue device with silver buttons fits comfortably in the palm of her hand as though a perfect fit.

Poromon jumped joyously at her feet. “Finally! Now, we stand a chance against Kokatorimon!”

“With this thing?” Andrea sounded skeptically, turning the device over in her hands.
“Yep!” Poromon chirped affirmative.

“How do we use it and for what?” Andrea asked, still somewhat bewildered with talking to this strange creature and that she wasn't freaking out. Strange as it was, trusting Poromon felt like the most normal thing in the world right now.

“Not a clue.” Poromon stated with absolute certainty. “All I know is that device is very important to our partnership.”

“Real helpful,” Andrea muttered, face palming at the round of twenty questions, while the giant chicken continued creating havoc at the Art Festival. She looked back down at Poromon, “Look you arrived here with a few other...”

“Digimon!”

“... like yourself to find partners for a reason, right? “ Andrea continued speaking as though they spoke the same sentence. Poromon nodded. Andrea glanced over to Maddie and finally taking note of the similar device she held. “We need to find your friends and their human partners to figure out what we can do, if we can.” Andrea believed in Poromon's confidence that they could defeat Kokatorimon, but the sheer difference in size stopped her from seeing how it was possible.

Andrea turned towards Maddie to suggest they head back to the festival, but she choked on her words. Poromon jumped into her arms, nuzzling encouragingly with his peak. The spike of anxiety drained away, leaving Andrea more at ease.

“Maddie, what do you say?” Andrea managed to get out smoothly, “Find the others and kick some poultry butt?”

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Czeslav Gaius. Akulov
The exhibit thing

Not really paying much attention to detail, Czes could only try and cope with the situation as it played out around him. Sure, this flying fish thing seemed to be friendly, so fair enough. Luckily, the thing seemed to be reading the atmosphere, and tried to be a little less talkative. "... you all right there?" Bukamon said. Czes shook his hed. "Yeah. Sure. I'll cope with the logic of it all later.". Sure, nothing about this was really logical, but there was no need to bother oneself over that now. Before he could react to his surroudings tho, a bright light started shining from.. something. Covering up his eyes, Czes slowly adapted to the light, and as it faded, there was some sort of device floating in the air in front of him. It was green in color, and looked something like a phone, or a walkie talkie. ".. huh?" Czes said, mildly irritated that things went to weird again. He plucked it out of the sky and looked at it. Bukamon also appeared next to him. "Sweet, maybe this will help us against Kokatorimon!", Bukamon said while nodding in deep thought. "Well, whatever this is, it can't be any worse than an iPhone 7", Czes sighed.

"Can ya believe this Bukamon?! I'm stuck with a whimpy guy for a partner, and Viximon and his kid up and left us. But, that's Viximon for ya... ", one of the other creatures said as it hopped over to Czes. It was a fuzzy blue ball of cat.. Yup, definitely a fuzzy blue ball of cat. Tim seemed to like it, tho it seemed to have formed its own opinion of him. It also mentioned that Alex had left them. He had? Czes looked around. had he dozed off just now? He had not noticed that Alex had darted off, oh well, so much for sticking together. "Yes, yes. But it looks like we need to make the best out of the situation as it is." Bukamon said with an optimistic tone.

"Speaking of which", Czes said. "What exactly are we going to do? I left my giant bird-smacker back home!" he finished with a slightly sarcastic tone. He was kind of confused by everything going on now, and didn't really know what to do. It didn't even bother him that the weird fantasy creatures talked anymore, and he caught himself in thinking about how little he tohught about its weirdness at that moment. "Timmy, any suggestions?", he said, turning around, almost tripping over blue kitty-ball in the process. "Or how about you, Blue cat-ball? Any ideas?"