• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon: The Seven Seals [PG-13]

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Tim Wolfe
The Festival > Aquinas Dorm
Partner: Gaomon

Elisa's Impmon had a panicked expression. "Gaomon! What are you doing?! Don't do that! Even if he can't see you, that's not nice!" she said, while sitting on Elisa's shoulder.

Gaomon ignored Daniella's pleas to stop, and continued doing what she was doing. At least until Renamon pulled Gaomon away from the officer. To which there was much protesting on Gaomon's part. "Hey! Put me down!" She shouted.

That was when Hawkmon took the officer's hat, and placed it into her partner's arms. The girl quickly dropped it into the bushes before the officer noticed. The officer simply thought it was another gust wind. Thankfully, the officer didn't seem to notice Tim giggling at his Digimon's antics. He then led the group back to the Academy.

---

Tim was back in the dorm room, contemplating the events of the day. It had been an odd experience for sure. Tim wasn't expecting to end up with his own blue, furry, companion. Even if she wasn't the nicest Digimon, he was still glad to have her.

Gaomon sat on Tim's lap, and the boy started stroking her head. While the Digimon did not appreciate her tamer hugging her so tightly and invading her personal space, she did appreciate the fact that Tim had a gentle touch, and enjoyed being petted by him. "Oh, that's good! Could ya get behind the ears? Yeah, right there that's nice! I guess you are good for something after all kid."

Tim ignored Gaomon's comment. He was lost in his own thoughts. Out of everyone at the Academy, why had the people in this Dorm room been the only ones to get a Digimon? Himself in particular. He wasn't anything special. And why could only they see them? There was that incident when he was a child, and all those fascinating creatures appeared out of the blue, but these two incidents couldn't have been connected, could they?

“So,” Maddie said, interupting Tim's thoughts. “Are we going to talk about what happened today, or should we leave it until tomorrow?”

"Um..." Tim started to hesitate. He wasn't sure what to say himself.

Then, Gaomon spoke on his behalf. "Yeah, I will say somethin'. We fought a giant chicken! And I was winnin' too, untill this one had to go and mess it up!" She gestured to Tim. "Now, more mons are commin', and serious shit is goin' down. I don't think we can sit here and ignore it."

Hydrangea

ask me about my ocs pls
Staff member
Aella Doukas
[ Bravery ]
Partner - Dorumon
Aquinas Dorm

Aella was nervous, and that was probably an understatement. The Patriot Academy certainly seemed like the place to be, but Aella was always nervous starting at a new school. She'd have to meet people, introduce herself, and find a whole new crowd of friends. The worst part was, her dorm was co-ed and already had people in it according to the registration office. She didn't know any of said people, and would have heavily preferred her own dorm; but beggars can't be choosers she supposed.

She walked down the halls leading to the dorms, counting quietly to herself; the only noise was the blood pounding in her ears from her own heart pounding. The flight here had not exactly been the worst thing ever, and it gave her time to test if other people could see her strange purple fox dinosaur... thing. The answer of course, was no. Which was starting to make her wonder if being in the hospital so long gave her some form of pump-brain and she was beginning to hallucinate. Said creature, Dorumon; was having a snooze in her backpack. Or at least that was what she assumed the creature was doing, it had not said anything to Aella in a while; but she could feel it's soft breathing from inside the pack. It was certainly a good thing the creature wasn't exactly heavy, or Aella's limp would probably cause the two to fall over.

Aella fidgeted with the paper in her hands, the bold lettering read that she was assigned to room 102. She found it with ease, it was a pretty plain door but when she had a goal it was pretty easy to find what she was looking for. She stood outside the door, her nerves getting the best of her again. She could hear a few voices inside, she thought out carefully what she was going to say when she walked in; quickly putting her key in the door and walking inside. Faces immediately turned upon hearing someone else walk in, Aella saw a few boys and some girls; around three of each. She noticed something else almost instantly as well.

More Digimon.

"Oh um. Hi! I'm sorry for barging in. I'm Aella, I'm a new transfer student that was assigned to this dorm." She looked at the faces gathered, and at all the cute Digimon gathered about. "So uh, you all totally look like you've seen a ghost. You alright?" She smiled slightly.

"Woo-ah! Hey let me outta here, I smell something!" A muffled cry rang out from Aella's bag, Dorumon began squirming from the inside before popping the buttons on Aella's bag and jumping out. She landed gracefully, looking around the room. "Aella! You didn't tell me your new friends were going to have Digimon too!" Dorumon shouted proudly. Aella rolled her eyes, obviously she had no idea that they were all going to have Digimon.

"Once again, I must apologise for interrupting. It looks like all of you were having a serious talk before I arrived," She paused, before saying quite matter-of-factly "It also looks like we have something in common." She gestured to Dorumon. "It's kinda a weird coincidence though, right?" She chuckled to herself and looked at everyone, raising her hands slightly. "Right, sorry, I'll let you guys continue your conversation." She dragged her pack towards some of the beds and picked on that looked like it had no inhabitants.

Last edited:

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Elisa Tracks
Partner: Impmon
Aquinas Dormitory

Today had gone unexpectedly. Then again, wasn't life always like that? What had originally been just a trip to an arts festival turned into a life changing event. Maybe not a drastic change in her life, but it was still a change nonetheless. And the change, she felt, was going to become drastic eventually. The arts festival ended up getting attacked by something called a Kokatorimon and all her dorm mates got partners, friends, all of them different kinds of "species" of creatures called Digimon. There was a quick fight before the giant chicken disappeared and then they went back to their room, room 102, after a policeman found them.

Elisa was lying on her bed, staring at the ceiling, well, more like the bottom of the bed above. She replayed the events again and again. There was still a small part that didn't believe it but most of her mind was running wild with questions. Why was this happening? Why them? How could she and her dorm mates happen to be the ones with Digimon? How come only they can see them? Why were they coming? Those wwre just some of the questions and her guesses were even more outlandish. But one of them, the one that seemed the most riduculous, made sense.

The Digimon were from some other world, they were some sort of chosen ones and they were given partners because there were bad Digimon trying to destroy the worlds.

Yeah, no evidence for that, but what else could it be? Why the freak attacks? Why only them of all the people in the world? She was snapped out of her contemplation with a voice.

"Elisa? Are you sure you're okay? You've been quiet since we got here..."

She turned her head to see her partner Digimon, who said she was called an Impmon. She certainly looked the part. She was only about two feet tall with dark purple, big kind of "ears", red three fingered gloves and a pointed tail. Though she hadn't had a name when she arrived, they had both agreed that her name would be Daniella. For whatever reason, she didn't like to be called Impmon, or her previous form.

"Yeah, really, I am. I was just thinking..."

She didn't look convinced but she nodded anyway and said, "Okay..."

She chuckled and rubbed her arm in reassurance. "Thanks for your concern though, and don't worry about asking. I won't mind."

"Oh, okay..."

Then Maddie spoke, asking whether they should talk about what just happened tonight or tomorrow. Tim's Gaomon--the bue dog-bear boxer--was the first to answer. She said the fight was going just fine until her partner screwed it up and that more were coming. Just as Elisa thought. She sat up on her bed was about to speak next when someone came in. And a Digimon came out of her backpack, saying he didn't expect his partner's "friends" to also have Digimon.

For a few moments, Elisa just stared at the newcomer with her mouth slightly agape. Even with all the weirdness today, she still didn't think she'd see a Digimon come out of a backpack--and someone like them late.

She soon snapped out of it and shook her head. The girl seemed rather uncomfortable and it would do no good considering today. So she stood up, Daniella instantly climbing up her arm to rest of her left shoulder and went over to the newcomer.

She smiled and said, "Hey, it's okay. We barely started. I'm Elisa, Elisa Tracks."

"A-and I'm Daniella. I-I'm an Impmon."

"Seeing as you were late...you want me to tell you what happened to us when we met our partners? It involves a giant chicken attacking a festival." She paused. "Or I can introduce you to the others."