• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon: The Tributes - Discussion Thread

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Yeah, good call, time to get moving again.

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
Yep, I'll try and get a post up today or tommorrow.

I've also rnged the groups that will be fighting against the first champions in the Human World.

Terra, Travis, Lilly, and Annie will be fighting against Deltamon.

Jackson, Patrcia, Ren, and Riku will be fighting against Gesomon.

And Mila, Tyler, Drake, and who ever we might get will be fighting against Golemon.

Also if we're unable to get another player, we'll just continue on with out him.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
I'm good, ready to play

CuriousHeartless

Well there probably is. Like what you do when you get to the lake. I think digi posted somehing, but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet (I will later), maybe you can reply to that or something.