• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon Unholy Crusade (Discussion Thread)

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Hahah, I like where that idea is going just by the sound of it.

And Rotrum, it sounds fine, but I think it has uneven amount of syllables at some points.

Did my banners somehow get bigger?

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Duo is definitely the type for chants, but not only will Trowa not use them (hes far to quick-tempered for that) but he will probably do his share of name calling as well.

I may give Lucia one if for no other reason than that she would do it to imitate Duo.

Duo's second one will probably go something like this:

"An infamous spirit that treads through the night. Walking the balance between darkness and light. Shadowed warden of the final fate. Fear the keeper of the holy gate! Ascended Evolution! Reapermon!"

And I also have a question about the fights in the RP. Are we limited to the "cannon" attacks (you know, the ones with names) or can we do stuff within reason?

Hotshot

And I also have a question about the fights in the RP. Are we limited to the "cannon" attacks (you know, the ones with names) or can we do stuff within reason?

Essentially, the attacks will be your "more powerful" techniques...but say, if your character has swords (like Duo), he'd be able to block and parry with them...hack and slash with them...you know...stuff like that.

So, like, for Puppetmon, he'd be smashing stuff left and right with his hammer, maybe using his puppet-strings to manipulate somebody (oh, my gosh! Did I just give something away?!)...stuff like that. So, in a way...we have a lot of freedom when it comes to fighting.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Indeed, mostly because the Royal Knights do not die until I say so. Besides, if they live up to their reputation, they're probably the most experienced and powerful fighters in the Digital World, with decades, centuries or maybe even millenia of combat experience. They do not lose without one hell of a fight.

So very much 'no skewering three Royal Knights' because you'd never get the chance. They are just too skilled for that trick to work.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Good to know. To reask my question from before, will we be killing [all of] them or will we be just subduing them? It seems odd that the Avalon Council would send us off to kill, as you say, the finest warriors in the land just because they're overreacting with the Tamers. Though, for self-defence purposes, I'd think they wouldn't mind it.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Oops, I've been letting myself go too far. To put in finely, yes, we are just bringing the Knights to trial and fair justice at the hands of the Council of Avalon... though the elusive 'other matter' will interfere with that mission...

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Still waiting in case of more sign-ups I'm afraid... I want to give people chances. We're still waiting on Tundra_wolfmane... I think I'll ask him/her to hurry up and if I don't get anything back, the hell with it. I'm just as psyched as you guys are!

But to be democratic... who wants to start now?

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Well, dont rush it. There is that other Digimon RPG up, so in a way we're competing with that, but I don't think we need to concern ourselves too much with that notion. The two RPGs are so different. That one is more about tamers and partners. Ours is about the Digimon themselves. We don't want to rush the signup period in case more people want to sign up. But it's your call, smb. I'll work on my intro post regardless.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
I think I'll wait till my week of waiting is up, like I said in the sign-up thread.

Anyway, from that quote, I get the impression I'm gonna really like Samael. He sounds very epic.

I'm still working on the opening post. It's going quite well.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Samael is pretty cool. He's like Wolverine, Ghost Rider, and Lobo all rolled into one Bike-riding Angel of Death.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
By my count, it's a week on Saturday. I said the 'wait a week' thing last Saturday, which means this coming Saturday is when I'll start the RPG.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Okay. I made a change in the 'other' section in Kheprius' sign up. I hope it won't cause any problems. Thanks in part to Kamotz for helping the idea.

Last edited:

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
I'm fine with the change. It shouldn't affect us too much... except it may be a slight handicap in battle. Does Khrepius just need to be within 500 metres of one of us, or within 500 metres of all of us... cause uh, the latter may be a real problem for him and us.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
I'm fine with the change. It shouldn't affect us too much... except it may be a slight handicap in battle. Does Khrepius just need to be within 500 metres of one of us, or within 500 metres of all of us... cause uh, the latter may be a real problem for him and us.

I left it open in case the latter situation was a problem. Hmm... I could make it Pyra or Tyr, or if anybody else wants to volunteer their character. I'm not sure if there's a leader figure for our group, but they might make the most sense. I'm not sure.

I almost want to make it the whole group just to see what happens. =P. I could always replace the 'being teleported back to jail' part with a constant, paralyzing wave of electricity instead.

Anyone have any suggestions on this matter?

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
We won't start until Saturday, to give people a chance to sign up if they want to.

And Griff, I'd recommend you just choose either Pyra or Tyr, just to make it a little easier to control.