• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon Unholy Crusade (Discussion Thread)

Kamotz

God of Monsters
I think Gaiomon is technically a Greymon, though he's called Samudramon in some parts, i think. It depends on personal preference, I guess. Either way, whoever I don't put Samael against I'll put with Michael.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Ah, okay. How long into the battle before we can start taking out the Chaos Lords? Did you want to initiate it, smb? Or should we just go with our guts like the Dark Reign final fight?

Last edited:

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
They're quite tough, but they're killable. I'm handling Mordred, since I know how he'll end, but the others are fair game. So basically make it hard and a struggle, keep them true to what I've said, but you can kill them. Go with your guts, basically.

Right, here's the basic breakdown of what happens next in the RPG, just so we're all clear:

Thor returns from consulting Odin, Galic gets back somehow, and we all set out to Avalon to fight the Mikaboshi with the knowledge Thor got from Odin.

Meanwhile, the battle continues at Avalon, and the armies of the Digital World and the Tamers get horribly massacred, and the few survivors are forced to retreat. As they pull away, the Mikaboshi proceeds to battle the Council while razing what remains of Avalon to the ground.

We arrive to find most of the Council dead, and promptly attack A-M and the Chaos Lords. Cue final battle.

That's basically all we've got left. Almost there... this massive battle of the army vs. the Chaos Lords and A-M shouldn't take too long, it's mostly to give the guy some wow, he's badass factor, so I've only really got one thing planned for it beyond the army getting horribly mauled. After that, we can get into battle and end this. Then it's just epilogue posts, tea and biscuits, and onto Devil's Ascent!

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Gah! And I still need to figure out who Mikey and Sammy are fighting!!!

Hmm...who would you guys prefer?

Michael v. Zahhak, Samael v. Yam Lotan
or
Michael v. Yam Lotan, Samael v. Zahhak

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
For me, Michael vs. Zahhak and Sammy vs. Yammy. Archangel vs. black dragon shock-trooper, sounds like really good material for a fight, and Sammy vs. Yammy is just gonna be fun. It's a Beelzemon with attitude against a crazy-psycho insulting chaos-serving clown.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
For me, Michael vs. Zahhak and Sammy vs. Yammy. Archangel vs. black dragon shock-trooper, sounds like really good material for a fight, and Sammy vs. Yammy is just gonna be fun. It's a Beelzemon with attitude against a crazy-psycho insulting chaos-serving clown.

Gah, I know!!! Michael is basically taking the opponent I'm not using for Samael, so my two options are:

Samael v. Yam Lotan...It'll basically be Samael v. Lazarus (Dark Reign) in terms of the way I see Yammy characterized. They're both psychotic, and they'll be slashing each other and speaking in tongues and they'll be all bloody and everything!

Samael v. Zahhak...this will capitalize on the brutal nature of the two. Think about it: Samael X v. Zahhak X...They'll just be tearing chunks out of each other.

Then again, with Michael v. Zahhak, both are pretty well-armored and more evenly matched in that regard. It'll be more about skill vs brutality and ferocity rather than a competition to see who can make the other bleed more.

On the other hand (I'm pretty sure that leaves me with 4 arms now) Michael v. Yam Lotan is pretty much a battle of opposites. Psycho clown vs. archangel. It's like the Joker vs. Superman...if the Joker had superpowers.

Grrr...What do I do?

Hmm. Maybe now would be the time to employ the idea of 2 Chaos Lords v. 3-4 Peacemakers? This way we could switch back and forth...

GAAAAHHH!!!

Kamotz

God of Monsters
That actually sounds cool. So depending on where Sequel sends Duo, we've either got.

Michael/Samael/Trowa/Duo v. Zahhak/Yam Lotan
or
Michael/Samael/Trowa v. Zahhak/Yam Lotan

Essentially this just allows us to switch around with opponents. Hey, Sequel, you up for that?

Still, Sequel could send Duo against the Mikaboshi. Chaos v. Death? Sounds intense.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Yeah, I think Michael/Samael/Trowa/Duo v. Zahhak/Yam Lotan would work pretty well.

It'd be cool to have a tag team battle like that, especially with the four we'd have in there.

And I could always send Duo after the Mikaboshi a little later in the battle, after we take down one of the two probably, that way he'd get to fight both.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Sweet. Essentially, I could not make up my mind so I dragged you down with me in an effort to satisfy my desire to have Samael fight both opponents. We can switch back and forth throughout the fight. It'll be fun. How do you think we should start this, huh? What should the combination start out as?

Hotshot

Question! Who's going to get to kill who? I'm asking that because it looks like smb's got Mordred and Griff's got Typhon, so would you guys be up for Gigas beating the stew out of Tiamat? Or would you prefer Caradoc to do that?

I'm pretty sure Nocchi won't be the one landing the final blow on Ophion. I think Galic would be much more suited for that. Nocchi will help. Nyeheheheh...

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Well, depending on when we start, Duo may or may not be taking a journey into his soul at the time, so I'm thinking I'll be sending Trowa in first.

I'm not sure who he'd work better with, I guess I'll leave that up to you.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Question! Who's going to get to kill who? I'm asking that because it looks like smb's got Mordred and Griff's got Typhon, so would you guys be up for Gigas beating the stew out of Tiamat? Or would you prefer Caradoc to do that?

I'm pretty sure Nocchi won't be the one landing the final blow on Ophion. I think Galic would be much more suited for that. Nocchi will help. Nyeheheheh...

I think smb said that just as long as he took care of Mordred, he was fine.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Mordred's mine, and Griff has Typhon. Apart from that... just squabble amongst yourselves until you've figured out who kills who.

But since I'm GM, I get A-M... sorta... I'm co-GM... so Kamotz kinda shares responsibility for his death too. Right, Kamotz and I have got A-M. Speaking of which... how many people are still here? Let me see:

Me
Kamotz
Griff
Hotshot
Tundra
Sequel
Food Guy

I think that's everyone... yeah.

PeeGee

ROAWR!
Well I wouldn't mind if Kole got a chance to finish off Yam Lotan, you know with the whole good Piedmon vs Evil Piedmon thing, or perhaps I could have Kole start off fighting Yam Lotan and then go off to fight A-M when it appears that he is better off there or something.

Thor returns from consulting Odin, Galic gets back somehow, and we all set out to Avalon to fight the Mikaboshi with the knowledge Thor got from Odin.

You can scratch the second one as done.

I guess we'll have to see eventually. Besides, I'm sure Nocchi would like to say that he dealt the deciding blow. xD

And mental note: Be wary around Hotshot's inner Nocchi...>.>...<.<...

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Amatsu-Mikaboshi: Bedivere, Thor, Kole, Sha
Tiamat: Caradoc, Lucia, Gigas
Mordred: Guinier, Pyra
Typhon: Tyr, Khep, Azur
Zahhak, Yam Lotan: Duo, Trowa, Samael, Michael
Ophion: Galic, Nocchi

So this looks like the finalized fight outline, right? This should be intense. The Amatsu-Mikaboshi fight should be a knock-down, drag-out, world-breaking, sky-ripping event. And it'll be interesting to see Lucia knocking around with those three bruisers (Tiamat, Caradoc, and Gigas). Looks like our resident lady-dragons are going after the black knight, and we've got a mishmosh of styles against Typhon (even if I kinda know what's developing there). Then we've got what's looking like the bloodiest match with a 2-on-4 slice-and-dice. And finally we've got the Nocchi and Galic team-up...I'm predicting headaches for both Ophion and Galic.