1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Digimon Unholy Crusade (Discussion Thread)

Discussion in 'RPG Café' started by storymasterb, Nov 1, 2009.

1. storymasterb

storymasterb Knight of RPGs

Yep, that looks right to me for the finale. I just need to wrap up this battle, which shouldn't take me too long. Though I am enjoying it a lot, I must say...

I'll probably pull my planned event of the battle next post and start wrapping things up in style there... after that, I just need to establish the retreat of the (few) survivors and then we can move in.

And is it more, or are Tiwaz and Fenrir plotting? Plotting behind my back, I might add... nah, I know what they're up to... a certain Japanese-god-inspired-Digimon would seem to be coming out to play soon...

And Griff, as an aside, thanks for those Youtube links in Dragocide. I'm finding the three tracks useful for post-writing, especially the third.

2. Griff4815

Griff4815 No. 1 Grovyle Fan

This seems like it's going to be quite the epic fight. Hopefully we don't have to sustain anymore losses...

Heh, Tiwaz isn't much of a plotter. He's more of a... what's the exact opposite of that? They do have a certain someone they plan on utilizing for this final battle though. Muahahahahahah... I don't think I need to sound so evil while doing that.

Yup! Anytime. I've got plenty more atmospheric music like that from where those came from. Glad they could be of service.

3. storymasterb

After a bit of discussion with Kamotz, I've decided to end the battle on my next post and start the final battle. I was waiting on Thor, but apparently he's heading straight to Avalon, so we'll move out on my next post. Just need to wrap up one last thing I had planned, and then I can end things safely enough.

By now, most of the Digi-World army's gone in any case... all the Chaos Lords are just too brutal to handle, and no-one's containing A-M so he's going all-out destruction and ruin. So not much resistance left, really, beyond the Archangels and Knights, and they won't stand up long. So if someone can post, I'll wrap things up and begin the last battle of Unholy Crusade.

I see Susanoomon... I seem to remember you and Tundra having a discussion about it at some point, Griff. But given this has gone on nearly a year... I can't quite remember where.

Any chance you could get me a list of the 'best' of them? I'm finding these tracks useful for post-writing.

4. Griff4815

Okay then. If necessary, I can force an incredibly short post right now. It'll probably just be some introspection with Pyra.

Susanoomon? But I thought he could only exist with all the spirits combined... Some plans may have changed since then.

Yup, sure thing. I'll give you a list and their youtube links.

5. storymasterb

Thanks. Now that everyone's here, I want to get things done before we have any more interruptions. In a few weeks, I'm going to Wales for a holiday, but I think (I've been told by my parents) I'll have internet so I can be active then. Still, I'd rather not chance it... I don't know the quality of what I'll get.

According to Wikimon, he can be formed by a DNA Digivolution of AncientGreymon and AncientGarurumon, so that's what I thought. Besides, I'm pretty sure you and Tundra mentioned it in VMs at some point... I think it was near the start of UC last year.

Thanks. I could use new music... old stuff's starting to get a bit dull.

6. Kamotz

Kamotz God of Monsters

Ditto for me. I'm leaving for another country on the 5th and I know I probably won't have internet until around the 10th or so. Maybe by the 8th, but that's the absolute earliest.

7. storymasterb

Final battle is officially open! It's begun!

So basically get to your opponents, and start fighting. They're all up to be killed, just remember how beastly strong they are and all... but yeah, I digress. Just to be clear, here's what I believe is the final decision on who's fighting who:

Amatsu-Mikaboshi: Bedivere, Thor, Kole, Sha
    Tiamat: Caradoc, Lucia, Gigas
    Mordred: Guinier, Pyra
    Typhon: Tyr, Khep, Azur
    Zahhak, Yam Lotan: Duo, Trowa, Samael, Michael
    Ophion: Galic, Nocchi

8. Hotshot

Hotshot Don't ask questions.

Well, I'm liking these tag-teams so far. Sammy and Mikey has always been one of my favorite Peacemakers tag-teams, and of course, Tyr and Azur should be fun. Those two (namely Tiwaz and Fenrir), plus Kheprius, should make for an excellent team. That is, if a certain ancient dragon can keep his arrogant comments to himself.

Gigas and Lucia is probably one of the oddest, but I'm excited about it. Should be lots of fun fighting a massive, robotic dragon with an over-sized bug and a sword-wielding woman. And Caradoc should be on his way as well.

I think we've seen Duo and Trowa tag-team several times already, and it's always a good battle. From what I can tell, they work together pretty well.

Right now, only Sha and Kole are on Mika-Mika...which is kinda funny. It's like, Evil vs. Evil vs. Evil. (And I just love writing for Leviamon-Sha...it's so much fun to be a humongous crocodile with an even bigger appetite.)

But I think the tag-team I'm most excited about is Nocchi and Galic. It's been discussed several times and foreseen by us all, I think. The Peacemakers' two strategists teaming up against an opponent who possibly matches both their speed and cunning. This should be good.

9. Griff4815

Heh, yup. It should be a load of good battles. Let's just hope Tiwaz and Fenrir don't choose this battle to have their daily... maybe hourly... argument. Combined, those three have strength, speed, skill, and unpredictability. On the other hand, they're up against a sea serpent the size of half a sky scraper who has a nasty sneeze...

Nocchi has another surprisingly good plan. What he lacks in size and skin 'n' muscle, he makes up for in deviousness and tree bark...

10. Kamotz

Kamotz God of Monsters

I think I'm really looking forward to the Michael-Samael-Trowa-Duo switchero. I think I'll try to pull that a little in my next post. Maybe send Michael with Duo and Samael with Trowa. That'll be fun. And don't worry, Thor will come crashing down soon too.

11. storymasterb

I'm having a lot of fun thinking things up. Bedivere dual-wielding the Fragarach and Black Sword gives him a lot of variety and potential, and I'm quite enjoying it... I may keep the dual-wielded sword technique in DA, it'd give him a lot of good tricks to play, and two blades are more versatile than one. It allows for that little extra offense beyond a sword and shield combo, at the cost of the pure power a two-handed sword grip gives... there's a lot of good variables with swords and weapon combinations I'm only just getting into...

Guinier vs. Mordred'll be good, and Griff, I've set things up for Pyra to step into things by helping out Guinier. It does fit, Guinier's faster than Pyra so she'd hit battle first.

And we've discovered Caradoc's strength is of little use against Tiamat's armor... very bad...

Keep up the good work, guys, what you've done for this final battle so far is awesome! Let's give the Mikaboshi and co. a fight to remember!

12. Kamotz

Kamotz God of Monsters

Okay, so I've finally got internet. None at my grandmothers but I'm at a hotel now. I'll try to throw up a post tonight (it's already evening here). But i guess it's worked for now; thor's away and Mikey and Sammy are messing around with Zahhak. But Don't worry, thor will come crashing in soon

EDIT: Okay, post's up. I decided not to post with Sammy and Mikey yet. I'm tired. I've got a long day ahead of me, and...yeah. I'm tired. I'll get their bit up as soon as I can.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2010
  13. Hotshot

Okay, when I read that, I automatically pictured a bunch of Galic clones spitting all over the place. That was a funny image.

Anyway, I'll start on a post. I certainly hope Nocchi and Galic don't run out of ideas.

14. storymasterb

So... most of the Chaos Lords have evolved, along with the Mikaboshi. Yep, we now have a titan UltimateKhaosmon... about fifty feet tall. With massively powerful attacks on his side in the form of Ultima Burst and Broken Destroy... yeah, it's bad. And he still has End of Paradox, by the way.

The only Lords who haven't evolved are Zahhak and Yam Lotan, but since I don't think we'll find an evolution for Yammy, I say we leave him as it is. He's pretty good even in base form... so all we need to do is evolve Zahhak and I'd say we're into the final part of the battle.

Incidentally, has anyone heard from Food Guy or Kamotz? I don't think they've posted in a while...

15. Griff4815

Kamotz was on two days ago. And I've seen Food Guy around.

16. PeeGee

PeeGee ROAWR!

I am going to try and get a post up this afternoon.

17. Hotshot

Awright! Time for Gigas to get in a pound-for-pound throwdown with Tiamat, Sha to strut his Leviamon-stuff all over Mika-Mika, and Nocchi to wait at the end of Ophion's sword for Galic to do something.

Sounds like a plan.

18. Griff4815

And I'll be posting tomorrow morning. Just need to finish collaborating a bit with Tundra, who picked an awful time to have exams. =P

19. Hotshot

Okay, this is just a suggestion...but I think we may need to slow down a tad. I mean, not all of us have the opportunity to post as often as others, and every other post right now is yours, smb.

I'll try to get a post up within the next hour or so. Just keep in mind that there are several of us who haven't been able to have much involvement because the battles are going really fast.

20. storymasterb

Okay, I'll hold back a bit. I'm just remembering something Kamotz said earlier about needing to post at least once a day... but yeah, I'll slow down.