• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon Unholy Crusade (Discussion Thread)

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Got it. Just writing the last part of my epilogue now, I would've had it done yesterday, but I had writer's block on it.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Well, that's the end. Unholy Crusade is officially at its end, my epilogue is now up.

If anyone was wondering, the song in my epilogue is Meteor Shower by Owl City. Do check it out sometime, it's a brilliant song and one of my personal favorites.

So now after almost a year, Unholy Crusade is at its end. Everyone... its been a pleasure. And I'll be glad to see you guys again in Devil's Ascent, so... see you there!

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
I don't know about you guys, but I was pretty intrigued by those Chanel 2.55 classic replica handbags that guy mentioned... Oh, Hi, Tiwaz, what are you <stomped on>

Anyways, it's been great. Now for chapter two of this saga. Also, smb, I was promised tea and biscuits?

Hotshot

I recall tea and biscuits as well. Gigas and Leviamon-Sha want to know where they can get theirs.

Anyway...it's been awesome, guys. Now let's jump into Devil's Ascent! What are we waiting for?!

...oh, right. Me.