• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon Unholy Crusade (RPG Thread)

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
As he turned back, he noticed Pyra looking regretfully at Thor. He let a hand fall on her arm comfortingly. "There's been no damage done; you shouldn't fret over it."

"You should worry about the upcoming battle; it will be the first among many, as well as one of the most important."

She nodded, feeling reassured. "Thank you. You're right..."

"If it's no trouble, may I ask that you watch over my young charges? They're quite capable in battle, but they still have a lot to learn," he said in a fatherly tone.

Pyra stared at him in surprise for a few moments. "Oh... Of course. I'd be honoured to!" she replied, shocked and eager but trying hard not to seem too excited at the prospect of the responsibility. "I'll make sure that nothing happens to them."

She soared through the air alongside Galic. Despite her silence, Pyra was very appreciative of what he asked of her and she hoped that he picked up on it- though she was convinced that he already had an incredible knack for that.

------------------------------

"It's Khepri-..." before he could even finish the last syllable, Gigas zoomed past him at a speed that he never expected. "...-us..." he finished, dumbstruck.

Suddenly, he felt a powerful slap on his back. He turned and it was Gigas.

"Hoho...this is fun, isn't it?"

"...Yeah... fun... Rematch time!" he snarled, finally getting over his shock. "And this time, we're gonna race while doing barrel rolls!"

"If I can't beat him, I can at least get one of his passengers to throw up on him," he thought with a half-furious, half-malicious scowl.

"GO!" he yelled, barrelling off through the air.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
OOC: alright guys, sorry it took so long to post, I have had absolutely no free time this weekend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Earlier that day, on the road to Avalon

"I understand the situation with the Tamers, but what does the council want with us?" Lucia was saying. As a Queenchessmon, Lucia had never actually left the castle and so had very limited knowledge about the outside world. Therefore, it was up to Duo to attempt to fill her in on the current situation as best that he could. A job that he had been doing for the past four weeks.

"The council has summoned us for some kind of meeting. I don't know much more than that." Duo said.

"Personally, I don't care why they summoned us." Trowa said from up above the two of them. "Just so long as it doesn't take too long." The Cannonbeemon could be counted on for two things, his impatience and his quick temper.

"You should be honored that the council even knows you exist." Duo said. The Gaiomon only put up with Trowa because the Queen considered him a valuable member of her "Royal Guard", which at the moment consisted only of Trowa and himself.

"So the council wishes simply to speak to us?" Lucia continued oblivious to Trowa and Duos exchange.

"It would appear so, though I can't imagine it wouldn't have anything to do with the recent unrest concerning the Tamers and the Royal Knights." Duo said.

"..." It appeared that Lucia had finally run out of questions. She was sort of trying to make sense of it all. Living in isolation from the rest of the world would do that to a person.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Now (aka, after the council meeting)

"So, we're supposed to head off and fight these Royal Knight guys?" Trowa said. "Sounds like a good time to me."

"You really have no idea who they are do you." Duo said to Trowa. "The Royal Knights are the strongest Digimon in the entire Digital World."

"So the're strong, big deal. We can take 'em." Trowa said.

Duo just sighed. It was no use arguing with someone who simply would not concede.

"Why do the Royal Knights disobey the wishes of the council? Surely they must recognize authority?" Lucia asked.

"I wish I knew." Duo said.

It was at that moment that Trowa caught sight of the eminent race between the bug digimon. Trowa may be metal, but he was still a metal bug and he was not about to be shown up by these guys.

"Hold on guys, I have to get in on this." Trowa said as he boosted his way up to the others. Which was easy for him since he had actual boosters.

""Prepare to eat my dust." Trowa shouted as he raced up to the starting line.

Last edited:

Kamotz

God of Monsters
He flew onward; never stopping, never slowing, never looking back. The wind howled in his ears, roared at his back. He drove himself through the sky. The Peacemakers at his back surged behind him, struggling to keep up, for Thor unleashed all the full might of the Paladin Mode, and it hurled him through the sky as quick as lightning and as forceful as thunder. Thor was the mighty storm, roaring and unstoppable. The sky and wind bent to his presence. His mind was torn, fractured, and feverous. He knew not what the future held, nor how his own great power could fix the terrible occurrences.

The actions of the Royal Knights seemed deplorable. The order was forged to protect the Digital World from the most terrible of monsters. The birth and arrival of Milleniummon had been the catalyst for the order's creation. The Wicked God had been too powerful for Odin to face alone, so he had assembled the greatest of warriors to stand with him. The Royal Knights had always protected the Digital World. When Apocalymon was freed, the Royal Knights fought bravely and defeated him. When the terrible hordes of Diaboromon and Armageddemon rampaged across the Digital World, the Royal Knights strode forth bravely and destroyed them. When the unending swarm of Parasimon swept over Avalon, the Royal Knights eradicated the pests. When the Demon Lords rose against the Holy Host, the Royal Knights joined the battle and turned the tide. When the undead Death-X Digimon rose from the grave, the Royal Knights were there to return them to dust.

"Father," Thor whispered to the howling winds. "Odin. How could this happen? How could they err so tragically? Why does your spirit not reach them from beyond the veil of death? Why do they not remember your words as I do?"

However, Thor could not help but wonder if maybe he was the one whom his father's spirit did not reach, that he was the one who did not remember Odin's words correctly...

=====

"Idiots," Svarog muttered. "Simpletons. Children." He growled at Kheprius, Gigas, and the others that flew around. "What childish behavior."

"Be easy, Svarog Gilgamesh; Lord of the Living Flame," said Michael. "They are merely keeping themselves at ease. They must form bonds between them so that we might combat the Royal Knights."

"The knights are the greatest fighting force our world has ever known," Svarog protested. "We have no hope of matching their strength as a unit. And the one Digimon in all the world that might reveal how they work is currently flying madly ahead of us."

"Thor's burden is his own," said Michael. "I knew of his father. Odin's wisdom was legendary. Thor has inherited his father's power but not his wisdom. But you are correct. We cannot hope to defeat the entirety of the Royal Knights if they are assembled as a whole. We must divide them; face them on our own terms. I can only hope Bedivere is up for the task."

"Why do you suppose Thor so readily appointed him leader?" Svarog asked. "A choice I am not so thrilled with."

"Of all the warriors here, Bedivere embodies the ideals of the Royal Knights most," answered Michael. "That is what Thor saw; what drew him to his decision so quickly. But look! We come upon the camp of the Tamers. Let us hope that all goes well..."

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Several hours later...
The flight was long and ardous, but eventually the Peacemakers arrived at the small camp. It was indeed small, merely three pitched tents in the shelter of a rocky crag. While undoubtedly defended from the wind, Bedivere couldn't help but sigh as he realised it was useless for defending against the Royal Knights.

As the Peacemakers landed, the three Tamers emerged, joined by their partners. Caradoc cast an experienced eye over the GrapLeomon, Andromon and Orochimon and grmily concluded that the three together couldn't even match one Royal Knight, let alone two and twenty-odd Knightmon.

"Who are you?" one of the Tamers, a black-haired eighteen or nineteen year boy wearing a long black leather coat called. Since he stood beside the Orochimon, it was easy to conclude that it was his partner.

"We are the Peacemakers, a group sent by the Council of Avalon to help defend Tamers from the attacks of the Royal Knights!" Bedivere called over the howling wind.

"How can we trust you?" the Andromon grated.

"Because if we were enemies, don't you think we'd have attacked by now?!" Caradoc retorted sharply. This rapdily quelled the arguments.

"The Royal Knights have dispatched two of their number and a troop of Knightmon to kill the lot of you," Bedivere said "we need to move you out of here before they..."

The tramp of armoured feet, the unsheathing of swords and the battle cries of twenty Knightmon rapidly cut him off. The Peacemakers turned to behold the shining forms of the Knightmon, with the dark-armoured Sir Dagonet and blood-crimson armoured Sir Bors at their head.

"Royal Knights!" Bedivere called "leave these Tamers be! They mean no harm!"

"No Tamer can escape our righeous judgment!" Sir Bors roared "stand aside or perish with them!"

"Never!" Guinier shouted.

"We shall not spare you," Sir Dagonet rumbled "not even the Odinson. Our Lord Artorius has decreed that all who would choose to defend these destroyers of our world shall die with them."

"If that's the case," Bedivere said, gripping the Fragarach in both hands "then so be it. Peacemakers, at arms!"

Sir Bors gave a condensing laugh as he summoned the Muspellheim and Niflheim. Sir Dagonet was silent as the Claiomh Solais and Avalon appeared in his grip.

Caradoc drew his sword and readied his crossbow, while Guinier clenched her claws.

"Knightmon!" Sir Bors roared "charge! Leave none alive! Show no mercy! For Artorius!" With that, the two Royal Knights and twenty Knightmon charged as one terrifying force that threatened to overwhelm the Peacemakers...

Within a few seconds of impact, Bedivere was face-to-face with Sir Dagonet. The Craniamon readied Claiomh Solais as Bedivere raised the Fragarach in his grip, flames running along the blade as he slashed with it.

"Rising Dragon Massacre!" he called. The flames tore from the blade and formed into a draconic inferno that rushed to strike Sir Dagonet, who raised the Avalon.

Even as the flames roared and engulfed him, the Knight's voice was firm and proud above the hissing and snarling inferno. "God Breath!"

The flames parted around him as a shield of glowing aura formed, an absolute defence against the attack. Bedivere gave a snarl and charged, raising the Fragarach in both hands.

"Sky Dragon Slay Breaker!" he shouted, slashing downwards, but Dagonet merely blocked the mighty slash with Avalon before slamming Claiomh Solais into Bedivere's chestplate with enough force to toss the Slayerdramon back a dozen paces. Then as Bedivere charged again, Dagonet spun the dual spear in his grip and gave a mighty cry.

"End Waltz!"

Pure force exploded from the rotation and smashed into Bedivere like a breaking wave, hurling him back at least three dozen paces. The Slayerdramon came to rest on the ground, rents in the mud showing where the attack had forced him to scrape along the earth. Regardless he stood and summoned his Rising Dragon Massacre again, but a foolhardy Knightmon accidentally stepped into the path of the attack while charging at Samael and was reduced to ashes instead of the intended target.

With a fierce cry, Bedivere charged Dagonet again...

Meanwhile, Caradoc faced off against Sir Bors. The raging Sleipmon was ferocious, proving his power with ease.

"Lightning Arrow!" Caradoc called, loosing roughly three dozen arrows in the space of a minute, but they all shattered against Bors' firm armour and the Knight merely raised his own crossbow. Flame swirled into the form of a bolt of power, and Caradoc was quick to respond by focusing power into his own attack, sending chilling aura flowing into the form of a bolt of power...

The two foes spoke as one...

"Bifrost!"

"Laser Javelin!"

Fire and frost collided at the mid-mark between the two warriors, but fire won out as the Bifrost tore through the Laser Javelin and slammed into Caradoc despite his effort to evade. The Valkyrimon was sent sprawling in the mud, but stood with a raging expression, slinging his crossbow onto his back and drawing his sword in one hand. He gripped his shield and hurled it at Bors with a roar of "Punishing Storm!"

A tornado exploded from the shield and shot towards the Sleipmon, who raised Niflheim and spoke with a voice like thunder.

"Odin's Breath!"

A frozen blizzard tore from the shield and met the tornado, smashing through the air and forcing Caradoc back with its chilling force. The Valkyrimon snarled and tried to press forwards, but he was stuck in place until the attack ended. Then he charged, raising his sword.

"Feral Sword!" he roared, diving to the side and slashing at Bors' flank, but the blade sparked off the Knight's armour and Bors turned incredibly quickly, raising the blazing Muspellheim.

"Crap," was all Caradoc had time to say.

"Bifrost!"

Dunk, hanging onto Gigas' arm, gave a bark of glee and an open mouthed smile, letting his tongue hang out like a typical canine. The wind was beating against his face, making him narrow his eyes. The high-speed of the bug digimon didn't even phaze him; in fact, he wanted it to go faster! Nevertheless, he was enjoying the thrill of the flying.

Azur, on the other hand, was not enjoying it as thoroughly as his brother did. He was gripping so hard onto the HerculesKabuterimon's armor so hard that his hand was beginning to turn pale under his fur. He didn't enjoy it at all. He was a digimon who liked having the feeling of earth between his toes.

"Isn't this fun, Zur?" Dunk exclaimed over the sound of the wind.

Azur gave his brother an 'Are you crazy!?' look, which slowly turned into a conspiratorial glare, and then into an uncomfortable grimace as they got faster. It wasn't the first time he had been in the air, but he really did not feel comfortable being in the care of someone he didn't even know.

================================================

"Of course. I'd be honoured to! I'll make sure that nothing happens to them." Galic smiled at the Paildramon. Not only did he have someone to watch over the Schattenlicht twins, but he had also given the Paildramon a bit more confidence in herself, as well as made a possibly good friend for Dunk and Azur.

"I thank thou," he said, closing his eyes for a bit.

'Were close,' he thought to himself. It was then that he opened his eyes, also noticing a slightly drop in temperature as a shadow fell over him. He knew who it belonged to even without looking.

"Hey Azur!" he heard Dunk's voice call from Gigas' arm. "Where are ya going?"

Galic did a quick dip, getting close to around forty feet from the ground, before turning his whole body to face the sky. Falling towards him was Azur, who decided to jump off the HerculesKabuterimon despite it being over a hundred feet fall.

"While I know that you can handle a fall from this height, I implore you to think these things more thoroughly," Galic told his youngest apprentice. He had trained both of them to gain their balance and stability from high cliffs. Azur had a special knack for this, having a body meant for physical exertion and great jumping ability. "We wouldn't want you to have an unexpected accident!"

Galic took Azur's outstretched hand and threw him in a way that would decrease the force he would take upon himself when landing. Azur grunted a thank you whilst his master did so.

"Don't be overconfident," he called out, fully knowing that he had just thrown his charge against a rocky wall. He gave Pyra a grin as Azur landed gracefully, turning his landing into a connecting stride and stopping a few feet from Bedivere's group.

Galic landed beside him, arms crossed and already in tune with the conversation that their leader was having. His ear twitched when he began to hear armor clanking. He gave Azur a look, and the WereGarurumon nodded before jumping off.

Before he knew it, Galic was surrounded by the cries of battle and the clanking of blades.

'Take care of yourselves, my young apprentices,' he thought as he shot through the Knightmon. He stopped when he felt a shockwave press against him, pushing away nearby Knightmon, but barely moving the MachGaogamon. He looked to its source to see Bedivere at arms against Sir Dagonet.

He shot past the Slayerdramon, saying, "Do not forget your allies, my friend!"

He raised a readied fist as he got closer to the Craniummon and yelled, "Winning Knuckle!"

His fist slammed against Dagonet's timely raised shield, Avalon, and created a small wave of air. Dust clouded up before Dagonet pushed against Galic, forcing him to get away.

'It'd be wrong to underestimate me simply because I am not yet at Ultimate Level,' Galic thought, smiling at the slight dent he made.

"To focus your attacks on a solitary knight!" the Craniummon exclaimed. "Where's your honor!?" He raised his bladed weapon, Claiomh Solais, towards Galic.

The MachGaogamon landed feet away with a serious face, saying, "You attack the humans when they have done nothing wrong. Where is yours!?" he asked back as Bedivere shot past him.

In his mind, Galic thought, 'This one is strong...I guess I shouldn't hold myself back!'

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Kheprius hovered over the battleground, watching as the Knightmon and the two Royal Knights rushed forwards and clashed with the Peacemakers. With a silent intensity brewing from him, he scanned the area until his red eye stopped at Sir Dagonet.

"There's my target..." he whispered before flying near the ground with a direct course towards Dagonet. He clenched his fists and sped over the ground. The bug digimon then heard the clang of metal greaves and boots to his right side.

"Berserk Sword!"

A Knightmon swung his sword down vertically on a collision course with Khep's right shoulder. Kheprius manoevred in the air and pitched on his side, just barely dodging the falling blade. When the Knightmon realized that he just barely missed, he allowed the swing to continue as to not lose momentum. He angled himself so the blade curved naturally from a downwards motion to a horizontal one, so the sword wouldn't fall into the ground. He spun counter clockwise with the sword at a rising horizontal cut, hoping to slice Kheprius right down the middle as he finished the spin and Kheprius passed.

The GrandisKuwagamon took notice of this action and saw the blade coming towards him at great speed. Kheprius knew that it was impossible for him to dodge at this point and angle, so he knew he had to parry it. As the blade rushed towards him, threatening to bisect him, Kheprius tilted his body so that he was level again. He reached out his Gran Killers and slashed them down on the side and fuller of the blade, so that it swept diagonally downwards. Khep used the forward momentum of the strike to propel himself upwards so that he was spared from the blade.

He then went into a flip and landed on his feet, kicking up dirt as he came to a halt. Kheprius then swung around and rushed towards the Knightmon as his sword was driven into the ground. His foe quickly swung around his shield in a deperate attempt, but that shield was quickly disarmed with a mighty knock to the side. The Knightmon then leapt for his sword, but Kheprius cut his attempt short with a powerful kick to the chest.

The Knightmon stumbled back and looked in fear at the approaching GrandisKuwagamon. He sighed. "I give up..." he said while submissively spreading his arms.

Kheprius kept walking towards him. "You should have given up before the fight started..." He then tilted his head back and thrusted it forwards, driving two horns on his head into the helmet's eye slit in a deadly headbutt. Kheprius, after allowing the Knightmon to fall back, shook the blood from his horns and continued his fly towards Dagonet.

Pyra, who happened to see his merciless action, looked on in shock and disgust. "Yeah, Azur is right. The council definately wouldn't choose truly bad digimon, indeed," she muttered sarcastically to herself. Then it sank in- she had to find Azur and Dunk quickly and make sure that they were alright.

"Desperado Blaster!" She quickly aimed her hip guns and opened fire at a nearby Knightmon. The bullets ricocheted off his armour, but he was sent stumbling back with each hit.

As she did this, she calmly looked around for the two canine brothers. She managed to spot Azur, prompting her to quickly run over to him. Normally, she would have flown, but flying that close the ground with all the Knightmon around was just asking to have a wing sliced off.

She stopped beside Azur and gave him a quick nod. "Be on your toes. These Knightmon are no pushovers," she advised before turning to a nearby Knightmon. "Desperado Blaster!"

-----------------------------------

"Come on, now. Can't we all just be friends?"

Tyr was talking to the Knightmon he was grappling with. The Knightmon's sword slashed towards him, which he quickly blocked with the side of his Dramon Breaker.

"Never!" the Knightmon said, futily attempting to break past Tyr's strong block. "As long as you aid the humans, you are subject to my blade!"

The Knightmon retracted his sword and went for a low swipe at the VictoryGreymon's legs. Tyr was forced to jump up to avoid being dismembered. "How would you like it if I told you that you couldn't be a part of the Royal Knights?" he countered while still airborne, trying to refer to the humans to make the Knightmon see the errors of his ways.

"I'd slice you in half," the Knightmon said, attempting to hack away at Tyr once more.

"I. See..." he said between blocks. His rhetorical question didn't seem to work the way he had intended it to. "Why are you doing this?"

The Knightmon clashed swords with Tyr again. Tyr's foe began to use his own tactic against him. "What would you do if I walked into your house, sat down on your couch and began doing whatever in Avalon's name I wanted?"

"I'd ask if you wanted some lemonade," Tyr replied with an oblivious grin.

The Knightmon blinked in confusion and then growled, still trying to drive his sword forwards. He realized that his metaphor was falling on deaf ears as well. He then tried to take a different approach with it. "Okay, well what if I walked into your house and started making out with your sister?"

"I don't have a sister," Tyr explained. "He does, though," he said, motioning with his head to Bedivere fighting far from them, while pushing forwards with his Dramon Breaker.

"How about your mother?" the Knightmon asked, even more frustrated.

"Oh, my mum died when I was little," Tyr said, with a brief look of sadness appearing on his face.

The Knightmon looked at the ground awkwardly, though not giving up his push against the Dramon Breaker. "... I see... Uhh... my apologies... My point is that the humans shouldn't be here!" he said, pulling back his sword and attempting to thrust it forwards instead of slashing.

"Why not?" Tyr asked, swinging the Dramon Breaker with all his might to parry the oncoming sword. It hit the side of the sword with such strength that the sword was flung into the air and landed several paces away.

Tyr smugly allowed the Dramon Breaker to rest against his shoulder as he stepped towards the Knightmon.

"Ah hah! Now you're unarmed! You have to give up now! The Brick Wall of Fire triumphs agai-"

The Knightmon stepped forward and with all his might, and with his metal boot, kicked a very precise target...

...Right between Tyr's legs.

Tyr's green eyes widened like moons and his voice went into a shaky, strained, falsetto cry. The Knightmon retracted his foot and allowed the VictoryGreymon to fall to his tightly locked knees in agonizing pain.

"The Brick Wall... of Fire... is down..." he managed to quickly squeak before doubling over so that his head rubbed against the dirt.

While attempting to surpress the bile rising in his throat, Tyr managed to slightly open one of his grimacing eyes to watch the Knightmon walk away. "That wasn't very knight-like..." he managed.

"Nice talking to you," the Knightmon smugly said before looking for another foe to fight.

Last edited:

rotrum

Ice Cold
(OOC: I wish someon had given me comments on my fighing style. I am now going to electrocute a Royal Knight!)

Kame looked at the battle that was already taking place before him. He jumped from Gigas' grasp, thumping their wrist with his tail and jumping towards Sir Bors (thats Sleipmon right?)

He span around in the air and opened his mouth, exclaiming "Ocean Stream!" A jet of water launched from his mouth at the Sleipmon, who would have completely ignored him if not for his swling blade-arms.

"Bifrost!" was Bors' response, taking less thne a second to return to his more serious opponents

"An expected move..." Kame Koukan smirked, "Even with his power...my water overwhelms the fire-arrow." The arrow was pushed asidem falling limply to the ground. He sighed, the water stopping as he breathed heavily; still spinning towards his opponent.

As he was about to strike the busy kngiht they smirked, "You just don't give up do you." Sir Bors said to the tiny turtle attempting to pierce him. "I'll finish you now. Odin's Breath"

A flurry of ice and snow was fired at the sworling figure of Kame, its source was Bors' sheild. "just what I was waiting for..." Kame said, smiling as much as a sea turtle can. He breathed deeply before exhaling, "Ocean Storm." The fog absorbed the ice and snwo that entered it, the cloud becoming large and blocking out the sun on their smal lbattlefield. The friction of the ice and snow casued electricity to alreayd begin crackling within the cloud.

"My special ability Sir Bors..." He looked at him, shooting a bit of water to level himself back down to the ground and away from the Sleipmon, "Is to make storms." He breathed deeply, tired from the amount of water and cloud he had spit out, and looked at the cloud. He cheerily escaped as a bolt of lightning came down at Sleipmon...

Hotshot

((OOC: Griff. Utter hilarity.))

The fight had begun. Knightmon swarmed their group from every side. Gigas had no trouble keep four or five of them at bay, but for Nocchi, it was a different matter. The Puppetmon was having a hard time escaping a single Knightmon's sword-swings. Nocchi leaped back to avoid the Knightmon's violent slashes, and then raised his hammer.

"Nyeheheheh," Nocchi chuckled, gripping the hammer ever harder. "Now...let's see how you like it on the receiving end! Bullet Hammer!"

Like a machine gun, Nocchi's hammer sent a multitude of projectiles at the Knightmon, who simply raised his huge shield and deflected them. Nocchi didn't let up, though, and kept up his attack. Each shot left a small dent in the Knightmon's shield, but did little more than that. Eventually, the shots ceased, and the Knightmon glanced over his shield to peek out at Nocchi.

Big mistake. Nocchi leaped into the air, raising his hammer high, and exclaimed, "Puppet Pummel!"

KA~BONK!

Nocchi's hammer smashed the Knightmon's helmet in, knocking the larger Digimon over. Nocchi landed with a loud clonk, and struck a dramatic victory-pose. "Nyeheheheh...bring it, sucka!"

The Knightmon struggled to his feet, rubbing his aching head. He picked up his sword, and raised it at Nocchi, growling, "You have not bested me yet, wooden doll!"

"HEY! I'm not a doll! I'm..." Nocchi replied, his eyes narrowing, "...an action figure!"

Nocchi grinned. He stepped back to narrowly avoid the Knightmon's swing, and then pointed his fingers at his opponent. "Wires Choking!"

Suddenly, the Knightmon found himself to be utterly helpless. He couldn't move on his own...he was now subject to Nocchi's every whim. What a nightmare.

======

"Stop hitting yourself!" Smack! "Stop hitting yourself!" Smack! "Stop hitting yourself!" Smack!

Cursing between slaps, the Knightmon struggled to break free from Nocchi's vile grasp...but to no avail. He was now not only subject to Nocchi's finger slights, but also to his own hand...which kept striking him mercilessly.

"Nyeheheheh...okay, I've always wanted to use this move..." Nocchi murmured, tightening the strings that clung to Knightmon's body. "Berserk Sword!"

The Knightmon, still under Nocchi's influence, drew his sword, and spun around chaotically. Nocchi couldn't help but laugh hysterically as he watched. That is, until the Berserk Sword cut all of the puppet strings that held the Knightmon captive.

Nocchi's jaw dropped. "Nuts."

"NOW YOU WILL DIE!!!"

Nocchi's eyes widened in terror. Waving his arms frantically, he screamed, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Suddenly, a golden blur zoomed into the Knightmon's path. Gigas struck the knight with his massive claw, killing him instantly. A flurry of data burst into the air, shrouding Gigas' claw for a moment. The huge bug turned around and grinned at Nocchi. "Hello, friend!"

Nocchi scowled. "Psh. Don't look at me like that! I had it all under control! Why, I was doing him a favor by letting you kill him! If it had been me, I would have made it much more painful!"

(OOC: Time to unleash the frustrating terror that is Dunkelheit Schattenlicht the Cerberumon! XD)

"Woohoooo!" Dunk the Cerberumon whooped as he landed on the ground, alerting every Knightmon in proximity of his presence. Small dust particles gathered around his foot, undoubtedly caused by the impact he made. Galic would have scolded him lightheartedly for purposely throwing away a chance for a sneak attack. Azur would have shaken his head at his brother's antics. Dunk himself didn't really see what the problem was.

Dunk had jumped down from Gigas and right smackdab into the middle of the fight. Knees already bent to absorb much of the damage from his jump, he dodged to the side as soon he saw a Knightmon's blade slash downwards towards him. Or rather, he felt more than saw, for he didn't even spare the Digimon a glance. His shoulder-guards were doing their job even without him needing to tap into them; it was already second nature.

"That wasn't nice," he said, turning towards the owner of the blade. He sat on his haunches like an obedient dog and tilted his head. "I didn't even attack you!"

The Knightmon seemed to have stared at Dunk before deciding that he was an idiot and tried to stab at him, only to have Dunk evade it once more.

"Hey, you attacked me again!" Dunk whined, landing a few feet away. "Why are you attacking me?"

"But of course! You're an enemy!" his foe declared, hacking and slashing. "Now stay still!" It didn't take him long to figure out that Dunkelheit Schattenlicht was a very agile Digimon whose heavy-looking exoskeleton belied great speed and reflexes.

"I don't wanna!" Dunk replied, ducking from a horizontal slash. "You're no fun," he said, turning away from the Knightmon, allowing his shoulder-guards and reflexes take care of avoiding the slashes.

"Battles are not supposed to be fun!" The Knightmon was becoming more berserk and wild with his attacks, growing even more frustrated at his constant missing strikes.

Dunk rolled his eyes. He blinked when a dandelion flew past his face. "Hey, a flower! What are you doing here?" he exclaimed, grinning and crouching as yet another horizontal slash tried and failed to behead him.

The dandelion flew past another Knightmon, who had come to help his irritated ally. He didn't expect, however, for the nuisance that is Dunk to suddenly jump onto him. The force of the jump wasn't enough to 'cause him to fall, but it didn't surprise him when the canid stuck onto him for a few seconds, using his head and armor as footholds.

"Come back, flower!" Dunk exclaimed, jumping just in time for another recklessly aimed slash to miss him. Consequently, that slash struck the very Knightmon who was about to help him, knocking him onto the ground and subsequently knocking him out due to the excessive force behind it.

The Knightmon owner of the blade stared at his unexpected victim, and then at the retreating Dunk, who was still following the white speck that was a dandelion.

"Get back here and fight me like a man, cretin!" The Knightmon yelled like a mad man.

"Hey, Zur!" Dunk called as he reached his theside of his brother, who was handling himself quite well against a couple of Knightmon. "Look! I found a flower!" He jumped off, following his fascination.

Azur would have shook his head and palmed his face if he weren't so busy. He paused for a moment when Pyra the Paildramon appeared before him and nodded, saying something about being on his toes. She then proceeded to blast the Knightmon he was facing with her guns, which were curiously situated on her hips.

He blushed for a few seconds before forcing his head back into the battle. The other Knightmon that he was facing took that moment to raise his blade above him and the female Digimon. He narrowed his eyes.

'Not while I'm around,' he thought, quickly bending his legs.

"Engetsugeri!" the WereGarurumon said, doing a summersault kick that landed on the Knightmon's chin, causing him to let go of his claymore and fall backwards a few feet.

He glanced at Pyra. "You too," was all he said as he viewed his surroundings. He spotted his brother looking towards something with tail wagging, and he followed his view. He blinked when he saw the VictoryGreymon, Tyr, get struck where it hurts. He had to keep himself from wincing. When he turned back to his brother, his tail was no longer wagging. And he wasn't smiling either.

'Oh boy,' Azur thought. 'Glad I'm not that Knightmon.'

Dunk rushed towards Tyr. His eyes narrowed when he spotted another Knightmon, certainly less merciful than the last one, position his sword to stab at the vulnerable VictoryGreymon.

Before the Knightmon could thrust his claymore, Dunkelheit had plowed right into him. The Warrior type Digimon fell on his back. The grip he had on his sword slowly loosened until he completely let go of the hilt.

Standing over him with paws against his chest plate was a very enraged Ceberumon. Dunk's tail swished angrily from side to side, looking more like a snake than an appendage. His paws were slowly pushing denting the armor, made obvious by the creaking sound and the scratching his claws were starting to do. His maw was locked into a snarl, and from his chest came a deep and dangerous growl. Even his shoulder-guards reverberated with unsuppressed growls. His eyes, as well as the ones on his shoulders, were bright with fiery rage.

Dunk was nice. That was a fact. But if anyone ever got him angry, he was every bit the hellhound his kind were known to be.

"Don't you dare hurt my friend," he said slowly and quietly. "Inferno Gate."

Darkness spread on the ground that the Knightmon was lying on.

"Take care of yourself," he whispered as he pushed into the Knightmon's chest, pushing him into the darkness and jumping away before the gate swallowed him as well. As soon as the Digimon disappeared completely, the gate fizzled out and the stability of the ground returned.

For all his strength, Dunk has never personally nor directly killed any Digimon before. Anyone he couldn't knock unconscious ended up in Dark Area. Those at the end of his rare rages also went there. At least there, they could stand a chance and maybe come back from the area.

Dunk immediately turned to Tyr and ran to his front. "Are you okay?" All traces of rage was gone from his features, replaced with sincere concern for his new found friend.

Azur looked at his brother, hoping that this side of him wasn't seen by the others. He didn't want them to judge the kind Cerberumon for that. He was quickly brought back into his fight as he stopped a claymore from slashing his head with his brass knuckle.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
"Idiot freakin' Tamers," Samael growled. "Gotta protect their sorry butts." He leaped into the throng of Knightmon. He kicked and punched, denting armor and beating the silver-clad soldiers of the Royal Knights into the ground. He laughed as he smashed their armor. "I dunno what everyone was so worried about. These guys are pushovers." Samael kicked one of the downed Knightmon into a trio of its comerades. "Strike!" he laughed.

But as Samael laughed over the clobbered Knightmon, one snuck up behind him and slashed its giant sword across his back. The slash was more of an insult than an injury, and whatever joyous demeanor possessed Samael was torn away by that blow, and the Fallen One turned his burning-red glare upon his attacker.

"Darkness Claw!" he raged. His mighty claws thrust forward and his entire hand stabbed through the chest plate of the Knightmon that attacked him. Samael withdrew his hand, and the Digimon fell away, reduced to pieces of basic data. "You little, tin cans don't know who you're messing with!" he roared. He drew his shotguns, readied them, and tore after the Knightmon.

Michael took a different approach. The Excalibur sword sang as he fought to disable his opponents. The sword cut through the mighty claymores in flashes of indigo, leaving the Knightmon staring bewildered at their broken weapons as Michael slashed across their less-armored parts and disabled them.

===

"Dagonet, stop this!" Thor howled. He rushed forward and held back the knight's blade from Bedivere and Galic. "This is wrong!"

"You dared interfere, Odinson," Dagonet growled. "Lord Artorius warned you! But you did not heed this warning! So despair! End Waltz!" The knight's weapon unleashed its power, and the great hurricane hurled Thor through the air.

Thor shook off his disorientation and stood back up. His fists clenched and he hurled himself back into the fight, grabbing Dagonet and tackling him away from the others. Thor pinned the dark-armored knight's arms down to immobilize him. The knight struggled, but Thor was simply stronger.

"Stop this now!" Thor ordered. "This is madness! I won't let you do this! I won't let you spit on my father's legacy!"

"Me?" Dagonet laughed. "You're the one who protects these slave-drivers! You're the one who spits on your father's memory."

Thor was stunned. "What?" he asked. His arms went slack and Dagonet hurled him away. Thor rose to his feet, but Dagonet pummeled him to the ground with the edge of his shield. He pinned Thor to the ground with the shaft of his spear jammed under Thor's throat

"Were you not the son of Uther I would remove your head from your shoulders," Dagonet snarled. "Count yourself lucky that I-"

"Hyper Prominence!" Thor howled. Power ripped from his body and sent Dagonet flying through the air. Thor rose and stood beside Bedivere and Galic. "Do not forget, Dagonet, I still wield my father's power; a power granted to me not by birthright or inheritance, but though ritual, sacrifice, and worthiness. And know well that if you do continue on this path you will face all the power I can unleash. Know well that you face the mighty Thor."

===

Svarog slammed into Bors. The red-armored Sleipmon cried out in surprise as the fiery war-god knocked him to the ground. The Royal Knight surrounded himself with an icy storm in an attempt to ward Svarog off and regain his bearings. But Svarog countered back. Fire spilled from his very soul, hotter than any other. The sun itself bled from Svarog's eyes and poured from his core. The flames ripped through Bors' ice storm and surrounded the red knight.

"I have spent my life searching for worthy adversaries," said Svarog from amidst the flames. "Will you, Sir Bors of the Royal Knights, provide me with the challenge I seek?" He increased the tempo and intensity of the flames, bringing enough heat to bear that even Bors' red digizoid armor began to glow red-hot. It would melt soon enough, and Svarog would smash the knight under the weight of his own fury.

But Bors was well aware of the effect the flames were having on his armor, and knew he had to stop it. He steadied his crossbow and launched a fiery bolt towards Svarog's voice. The bolt clipped the God Man's shoulder and sent him spinning. Then Bors dashed forward. He ripped through the maelstrom of flame and slammed into Svarog. The sheer force of the blow sent Svarog flying through the air and skidding across the ground.

"Indeed," coughed Svarog. "Indeed I believe you knights will be worthy adversaries..."

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Now that the battle had begun, Trowa was having a blast. That is to say he was enjoying himself and blasting things. Duo was having far less fun on his end. This was mostly because of Lucia.

As soon as she had the opportunity, she had walked over towards the nearest Knightmon. "God of chess, bestow your pardon." she said. The Knightmon looked confused for just a moment before appearing to shrug as he raised his sword. Duo quickly rushed between the two and parried the Knightmons sword with his twin blades, the Kiku Rin.

"These foes will not abide by your customs." he said to Lucia as he readied an attack. "Rinkageki!" he shouted as he held his swords in a x shape. An arrow of lightning shot out from the swords and sent the Knightmon tumbling across the ground. He was not down yet however, and he managed to get back on his feet fairly quickly. "You'll have to do better than that." the Knightmon said.

"My apologies Sir Knight." Lucia said as she stepped up towards the Knightmon.

Confused by Lucia's words yet again, the Knightmon turned towards her. "For what?" he said.

Lucia began to smile as she swung the hammer end of her staff at the Knightmon's head, causing a loud clang as the Knighmon, now with a severely dented helmet, flew down to the ground. He let out a muffled groan, but did not get back up this time.

"For my Grand Cricket." Lucia said calmly.

What she failed to see however, was another Knightmon coming at her from behind. Duo once again interecpted the Knighmon.

"Will O Wisp Slash!" he shouted as his now flaming swords met the Knightmon's massive blade. Duo continued to clash swords with the Knight as he shouted to Lucia. "You need to be more careful."

"What do mean?" she responded, "I took him down just fine."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trowa was completely oblivious to the fact that he was supposed to be guarding the Queen. It had been far too long since he had been able to participate in a battle this large. Picking an area mostly devoid of friendlies, Trowa opened the hatches on his back mounted artillery.

"Hahahaha!" Trowa began laughing maniacally. "Sky Rocket Infinity!" he shouted as hundreds of little rockets burst from his personal artillery. Most of the rockets failed to hit anything but the ground, however a few of them managed to find their mark. But the rockets were rather weak individually and as a result his volley had failed to take anyone down.

Looks like I might need to work on my aim. he thought.

Picking out a target, one of the Knightmon who was attacking a Tamer, Trowa took a second to lock on. "Nitro Stinger!" he shouted. The Knightmon looked up in time to see the large laser cross the last few feet to his chest. The Knightmon was blasted to the ground, leaving a small crater from the impact.

As the dust cloud settled, it was obvious that the Knightmon had managed to block the laser with his sword at the last second. The sword however was not looking to good. It now sported a rather large notch, like a MetalPiranimon had taken a bite out of it.

"You'll pay for that gear head." the Knightmon said. He picked up a rather large rock with his free hand and chuched it at Trowa, who managed to avoid most of the rock. However, managing to avoid most of a solid object still meant that you did indeed get hit by it. Trowa spiraled in the air for a second before righting himself.

"Okay, that's it, now you've gone and done it you walking tin can." he shouted. Opening his artillery again, he locked all of his missles on the lone Knightmon. "Hey Kid, you may want to get out of the way." he shouted to the nearby tamer, who was just a bit too close to the Knightmon. "Sky Rocket Infinity!" Trowa shouted as he launched an entire volley of missles at the Knightmon.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Kheprius' black armour tinted orange as the explosion from Trowa's attack reflected off his armour. He felt a wave of heat on his back, but he brushed it off and continued towards Sir Dagonet.

He passed by Thor, Bedivere, and Galic at high speeds. "If you're gonna try to talk him to death, allow me to spare your effort and step in," he said, particularly to the former of the three.

Khep quickly approached Dagonet and drove his Gran Killer forwards. The Craniamon raised the Avalon shield and easelessly blocked the attack. His Gran Killers didn't do so much as scrape the shield.

"End Waltz." Dagonet spun around and slammed the blade of the Claiohm Solais into Kheprius' chest. Luckily for the bug, his armour held true and he was only thrown violently back. Khep attempted to right himself in the air and he dug his feet into the ground to come to a stop.

"You are good..." he growled, staring at the Royal Knight.

---------------------------------------------

Tyr managed to almost reach his Dramon Breaker as Dunk lunged towards him. He wondered what the Cerberumon was doing. Tyr managed to look over his shoulder to see Dunk pounce on a Knightmon who was just about to skewer him while he was helpless.

The VictoryGreymon willed himself to roll onto his back, grab at the Dramon Breaker's crossguard handle and begin to prop himself up, using it. Before he got himself into a full stand, he froze and watched the fight between Dunk and the Knightmon.

Much to his shock and fear, even, he noticed that Dunk was... different. He was normally kind-hearted and happy-go-lucky, but now it was like he was a completely different digimon from the one who was practically drooling all over him earlier.

Tyr shakily got to his feet and watched as the Knightmon disappeared and Dunk walked over to him.

"Are you okay?"

"You... You..." Tyr stammered, unsure what to say.

"You..." A big smile broke out on his face. "You saved me!"

He incidentally noticed that the Cerberumon seemed to be back to his old self, causing Tyr to mentally ask himself what he saw before. The VictoryGreymon gave a genuine beaming grin and thumbs up. "I owe you big time, pal!"

-------------------------------------

Pyra saw Azur take down the Knightmon that threatened to slice them both in pieces.

"You too," she heard the WereGarurumon say. Pyra nodded and grinned appreciatively.

For a split moment she could have sworn she saw a QueenChessmon talking to a Knightmon. A few seconds before Zur took down the Knightmon, she had seen Dunk chasing after a flower.

"We certainly have a... diverse group..." she thought to herself. It was then when she realized that she should definately be watching Dunkelheit instead of Azur.

"I'll be right back, Azur, I need to make sure your brother doesn't get hurt while trying to get that flower..." she said, realizing the bizarreness of what she was saying and the situation it referred to. "Cover me."

She then ran towards where she saw Dunk headed, kicking a Knightmon over in the process. Pyra sprinted and, while passing by the allied Orochimon, saw Dunk standing in front of Tyr, who seemed to be in a good deal of pain. She walked over to them, guns at the ready in case any Knightmon attacked them.

"Dunk, there you are! Tyr... are you okay?"

Tyr continued to shakily stand but managed a weak thumbs up with his swordless hand.

"Great, let's teach these guys a lesson!"

Last edited:

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Sir Dagonet was faced by Bedivere, Thor, Galic and Khrepius. The four assembled were mighty indeed. But where a lesser Digimon might have despaired, Dagonet did not fear, for he was of power and knighthood. He was the solid tower, the unbreakable shield. His will was unwavering and his form defended by the very might of gods.

Four assembled rabble would never best him.

Khrepius struck again and the knight merely blocked the attack with Avalon, before striking out with Claiomh Solais in an arc that smashed the GrandisKuwagamon away. Then as Bedivere and Galic rushed him together, he spun the Claiomh Solais and let out a cry that rent the very heavens.

"End Waltz!"

Force exploded from the spear and slammed into the charging warriors, crushing them back with sheer power, the power of a Royal Knight.

Dagonet raised Avalon as Bedivere unleashed the might of Rising Dragon Massacre once more, speaking two words that echoed in their power.

"God Breath!"

Once more the shield of the gods enveloped and defended his form. As the four Peacemakers assembled against him preapred to charge, Dagonet charged first, striking at them with End Waltz to hurl them off balance. He slashed the Claiomh Solais at Bedivere and its sharp blade tore into the Slayerdramon's armour, laying open his scaly flesh right across his left shoulder. The dragon knight howled before an uppercut strike from the holy spear hurled him away, his body landing in a crumpled heap.

Dagonet turned to Galic, Thor and Khrepius, spinning Claiomh Solais to ready his attack again while raising the Avalon at guard.

Sir Bors roared in fury. The Muspellheim spoke with the blazing power that was Bifrost and Caradoc gave a sharp cry of pain as he was tossed aside by the fierce flames. Then Bors turned to the Andromon partner of a Tamer and spoke.

"Odin's Breath!"

The Andromon screamed as frost tore into it, smashing it aside. Bors raised the Muspellheim to end it, but a hail of arrows tore into him and shattered on his armour. Caradoc stood with his crossbow raised, and Sir Bors roared in fury as he turned once more.

"Tactics Mare!" he roared. The Muspellheim unleashed a volley of blazing arrows, but Caradoc answered in turn with his Lightning Arrow, the two attacks striking each other down.

"You are a strong opponent," the Valkyrimon said "but you cannot achieve victory here. I will not allow it!" And suddenly light shone from his form as he began to change...

"I call on the dark shadow and howling storm. Let pitch-dark wings empower my form. From heart and form of holy might. I now transform in the darkest night. Slide Evolution! Ravemon!"

He emerged clad in a jet-black bodysuit, a black-feathed wing on his right arm and a wing of steel on his left. He drew a sharp katana in his right and glared at Sir Bors through the eye slits of his blood-crimson mask as he gave a fierce cry and charged, slashing at the knight with his silver wing.

"Blast Wing!" he roared, tearing at the Sleipmon with katana and bladed wing. Though the strikes rebounded from his armour, Sir Bors was unable to react and strike back due to the sheer ferocity of Caradoc's savage attack.

But the Ravemon was too ferocious and he accidentally struck at the Niflheim. sir Bors lashed out with the shield, throwing Caradoc back far enough for him to gather the energies for an attack.

"Odin's Breath!" With that utterance, a blizzard howled from the Niflheim and Caradoc screamed in agony as the chilling gale cut into him...

Kamotz

God of Monsters
"Good god, man!" Svarog growled as Caradoc slammed into him. "Are you trying to get us both killed?" He pushed Caradoc off him and reignited his body with unquenchable fire. "Phoebus Blow!" Svarog raced forward, fire burning from his entire body and he slammed his burning fist into Bors' shield. The blow shook the knight off his feet and sent deep, white-hot cracks through his shield. Bors attempted to rise once more, but another blow from Svarog's burning fists knocked him back to the ground.

Svarog leaped back and pooled fire between his hands. A great sphere of flame began to form, brimming with all the might Svarog could muster. The ball shook with power flashing between white-hot flames and sun-powered corona. He took careful aim at Bors, who was dazed from the blows and was only just shaking off the cobwebs.

"Sol Blaster!" Svarog roared. The great orb of power ripped from his hands and slammed into the red knight. Its solar-hot flames spilled over Bors, and the knight let out a howl of pain. Indeed, he was almost roasting alive in his own armor. But the red armor was supernaturally strong, and it insulated Bors, protecting him from the flames that would have killed a lesser warrior.

Bors strode from the inferno, brimming with icy rage. He reared back and charged, moving far more quickly than Svarog was prepared for. The fire god only just managed to react in time and planted himself. He absorbed Bors' charge with a groan of protest, but he managed to hold back the charging knight

"I have his arms!" Bors called out to any who would listen. "His shield is cracked! Strike now!"

===

"So be it, Dagonet," Thor whispered. He held his hand to the sky and a bolt of pure power raced down towards it. The bolt coalesced between his fingers, forming the White Sword. With a roar he charged.

"End Waltz!" Dagonet shouted, and the winds erupted. But Thor poured power into his sword, and he forced his way through the hurricane. He ripped through to the other side and brought his sword down with all his might. But Dagonet raised his shield, and Thor's attack was neutralized. A stiff blow from the Avalon shield stunned Thor, and Dagonet knocked him back with a mighty kick.

"I have a plan," said Thor as he stood with the others. "I think. We can take him if we can just get rid of that damned shield. We need to overpower its capabilities and strike consecutively."

Azur pushed the Knightmon he was fighting away with a kick aimed at the chest plate, making him fall on his back.

"I'll be right back, Azur," he heard Pyra say. Protectiveness innate to him started to grow, but was quickly squashed by the realization that the Paildramon could definitely take care of herself. It didn't help the inkling of worry, though. "I need to make sure your brother doesn't get hurt while trying to get that flower," she seemed to have trailed off before asking him to cover her. No surprise there; Dunk could dumbstrike even the most intelligent Digimon. However, he didn't think his brother needed any helping. Dunk was stronger than he was, and he had reflexes as good as Galic's.

Nonetheless, he gave her path a scrutinizing look. He then jumped and knocked away a Knightmon that was about to slash at her from the back. Using the momentum he had, he jumped from that Knightmon and back onto the one he was fighting before and was just getting back up, knocking him back down.

Azur settled himself by sitting on his toes on the Knightmon's chest plate. He let his arms rest on his knees. He brought his lupine face close to the helmet. "Stay down," he told the Knightmon, before jumping off, causing the fallen one to oomph.

There was a Knightmon standing in front of his fallen form with a claymore raised in the air with both hands to slash downwards. That Knightmon blinked, realizing that the WereGarurumon he was about to cut in half disappeared. He figured out where he disappeared to when he felt a foot kick his back, causing him to fall down on his companion in an ungainly heap of metal.

Azur cringed when he heard the first Knightmon say, "Aww, I didn't know you cared that way!"

'Looks like ours isn't the only group with wierdoes,' he thought, running off and hoping to miss anything that would mentally scar him for life.

======================================================

"Dunk, there you are! Tyr... are you okay?" Dunk turned his head towards Pyra and grinned, nodding excitedly.

"Great, let's teach these guys a lesson!" The Cerberumon turned his head towards Tyr and smiled at the VictoryGreymon's apparent enthusiasm to get things going.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Dunk said hyperactively. His glee was obvious by the way he was trying to stand on his hind legs. "You should go teach the guy that kicked you a lesson! He didn't even give you a chance! I thought knights were supposed to be nice, but that guy was mean!" Dunk sat down, tilting his head no longer looking at either of his allies but rather at the battle before him. "In fact, none of the knights here are nice. One kept on attacking me even when I didn't do anything to him, and then there was the one that tried to stab Tyr from behind."

His eyes strayed towards his brother, who was crouching on a Knightmon's chest plate, saying something. "Just like the one that's about to stab Zur from behind, but I don't think it'll hit him. Zur's too fast. See? He just did a high backflip!" He grinned at his brother. "Now he's giving the really mean one a kick, and - ow, that's gotta hurt," he said, not even wincing but rather smiling as the Knightmon fell with arms waving on the other Knightmon that Zur had previously used as a floor. "Now the Knightmons are -eww, what are they doing?" Dunk grimaced, stood up and then turned his attention elsewhere.

"Hey, look!" He pointed with his tail towards Svarog holding onto Bors in a lock-match. "A horse! I wanna ride the horse!" he said, getting to a running start towards them.

He abruptly put his paws forward into a brake, skidding into a stop. Just like he felt, a blade crashed into his would-be path and embedded itself into the ground that would have been his head if he hadn't stopped in time. The blade was about an inch from his nose.

"Wow, that was close," he observed before looking at the owner. "Hey, hello again!" Dunk grinned, recognizing the first Knightmon that tried to attack him before he found the flower.

The Knightmon's eyes blazed red before he shouted, "Berserk Sword!" He proceeded to swipe his blade towards Dunk...

======================================================

Galic had to brace himself for the sequence of shockwaves caused by the impacts on Dagonet. He was definitely a tough one. He only had to look at Bedivere to confirm that.

"I have a plan." Galic's ears turned towards Thor, listening intently. "I think."

Galic had to grin at the slight doubt in his voice. This was no ordinary enemy they were facing, and he thought that most of them were just realizing that.

"We can take him if we can just get rid of that damned shield. We need to overpower its capabilities and strike consecutively," Thor finished with finality.

"That is quite a complete plan that I had hoped for, young Odinson," Galic told the Imperialdramon. "Mayhap tis wise to note that his God's Breath shield lasts but three seconds, as well."

Galic crouched, a light glinting in his eye. "And maybe we do not have to get rid of it if I have any say!"

"Attack in eight seconds," he whispered low so that the Craniummon could not hear him, but hoping that his allies will. He pushed his rocket engine to full power and shot towards Dagonet, shouting, "Gaoga Tornado!"

He grinned when the Craniummon raised his shield to defend him.

'One...'

As soon as he got close by a feet, another MachGaogamon appeared behind Dagonet.

'Two...'

The MachGaogamon behind him struck with a punch while the one in front of Dagonet disappeared. However, MachGaogamon's punch was stopped by Claiomh Solais, which his fist hit instead.

"Feinting an attack, and then creating an illusion while you yourself are at another area for an attack from behind," Dagonet said, looking at him from over his shoulder. "Good, but not good enough!" he said, pushing Galic away, not noticing the smile in the cyborg's eyes or the slight glow inside his maw.

'Three...four...'

Just a meter away, Galic growled, "Howling Cannon!" Dagonet had just enough time to yell out, "God's Breath!"

'Five...'

The impact plus the soil caught in Galic's attack caused a large dust cloud to form around the knight.

'Six...

Galic disappeared once again.

'Seven...'

The dust cleared, revealing Dagonet, whose arm holding Avalon was being restrained by Galic's two robotic arms. Galic took those three seconds and used his speed to rush and grab the limb as soon as barrier died down.

'Eight!'

"NOW!" Galic exclaimed, using all of his strength to keep from getting thrown off. He couldn't hold on for much longer, and he didn't know if he could last much longer either. He anticipated for the chance to jump away and recover the great amount of stamina he used, hoping that God's Breath didn't have an extremely short recovery time.

Last edited:

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
"NOW!" Galic exclaimed, using all of his strength to keep from getting thrown off.

Kheprius shrugged. An opportunity was an opportunity. Immediately, he flew behind Dagonet and began unleashing the full fury of his Gran Killers on the Royal Knight's back. He would have attacked him from the front, but Khep assumed that Thor and or Bedivere would use some sort of ranged attack and he didn't want to be caught up in that.

Kheprius pummeled and slashed at the Craniamon's armour, beginning to create a noticeable dent in it.

"Pest!" Sir Dagonet growled, driving the underhand side of the Claiohm Solais behind him at Kheprius. The GrandisKuwagamon leaned back and just barely avoided being skewered, though the blade created a gash in his armoured exoskeleton.

Kheprius managed to grab hold of the hilt of Dagonet's double-bladed spear and he began to attempt to grapple it out of his grasp. (A futile task, but this would at least distract Dagonet further and increase the opportunity for Thor and Bedivere.)

"Whenever you're ready," he muttered.

---------------------------------

Tyr still stood rigidly beside Pyra and Dunk; he especially didn't want the former to know about the event. "You should go teach the guy that kicked you a lesson! He didn't even give you a chance! I thought knights were supposed to be nice, but that guy was mean!"

"Yeah, I think I'll do that, Dunk," he said with a grin and a following wince.

"A Knightmon kicked you?" Pyra asked quizzically. "Where did he kick you that made the 'Brick Wall of Fire' double over?" she joked.

"Uhhh!" Tyr said, his voice cracking as he did so. Luckily for him, Pyra was half-listening to Dunk's commentary, so she turned around to look at the two Knightmon he mentioned.

"... What are those two Knightmon doing?" Pyra asked aloud. Just then, she heard something that caught her attention.

"A horse! I wanna ride the horse!" she heard Dunk say with child-like enthusiasm.

She immediately turned to see the Cerberumon bolt off. She was about to follow him, but she froze mid-action. A Knightmon brought down his sword toward him. From her angle, it looked like he had succeeded in decapitating Dunk; this caused every muscle in her body to freeze up.

But then he turned his still-intact head to look at the Knightmon. Pyra slackened and let out a relieved sigh.

"I almost regret taking Galic up on his request. Watching Dunk is bad for my health," she thought to herself.

"Berserk Sword!" Then she saw a second Knightmon come up to the side of the first to try to hack the canine in two.

The Paildramon immediately acted, raising her claws towards him at a distance. "Cable Catcher!" Cables shot out from her claws and wrapped around the hilt of the sword as well as the Knightmon's hands. She then put strain on the cables and forced the Knightmon to miss his target and drive the claymore into the ground, which just missed Dunk's tail. Pyra pulled harder and managed to get the sword from his hands, causing it to fly and land at the halfway point between them.

She retracted her claws and looked at the sword. The Knightmon looked at it as well. They both raced towards it in a mad dash to get to it first. As the Knightmon ran, he knew he was the slower of the two, so he drew his shield from his back and flung it towards Pyra like a discus.

Not having enough time to react, the shield whipped into Pyra, hitting her in the collar and causing her to be clotheslined to the ground. The inner side of the gold shield fell on top of her.

The Knightmon, having reached his sword, then walked over to Pyra and put his foot on top of the shield, pinning her to the ground. She growled as he pressed the tip of the sword against her neck.

"Such a waste, m'dear..." the Knightmon smugly said. "Don't you know that this is no place for you?"

Pyra gave him a cold glare. "Desperado Blaster!" She riddled the inside of the shield with bullets, causing the shield to be lifted up and cause the Knightmon standing on it to fall backwards.

He fell on his rear and looked up just in time to see Pyra's foot swing towards him and hit him hard in the side of the head. The Knightmon toppled to his side, out cold.

She sighed and turned to see how the two canine digimon she was supposed to be watching were doing.

-----------------------------------

"Ow... Ow... Ow... Ughh..."

Tyr slowly hobbled through the battlefield with his Dramon Breaker in hand. He winced with each step he took- his... injury... was still giving him agonizing pain upon each movement.

"Where... is that... mean guy?" he asked himself, looking around and using hit tri-bladed broadsword more as a crutch than a weapon.

He looked and saw two Knightmon on the ground beside him. "I guess they needed a nap..." he mumbled to himself while passing them.

Then he saw the Knightmon he was searching for battling the Orochimon partner of a tamer. The Knightmon seemed to be having trouble as, as Tyr imagined, he would have problems finding the 'weak spot' of an Orochimon.

"You!" Tyr said in a quieter voice than he had hoped as he pointed at the Knightmon.

Both the Knightmon and the Orochimon turned their heads (in Orochimon's case, more than one of them) towards Tyr.

"I have a bone to throw at you, Mr. Unknightly Knightmon!" Tyr threatened.

The Orochimon blinked. "I think you mean 'a bone to pick with you'," corrected the black hydra head. "And back off, we can handle him just fine!"

"I kicked him in the nuts and I think he wants a rematch," the Knightmon explained to his foe.

The Orochimon stared blankly. At a loss for words, he looked over one of his other heads at his tamer, who shrugged in confusion. The Orochimon backed up and allowed the Knightmon to walk towards Tyr.

Tyr frowned and kept hobbling towards him.

"Berserk Sword!" the Knightmon yelled, rushing forwards and swinging his sword down at Tyr.

Tyr blocked it with his Dramon Breaker and pushed him back with the force of his sword. The Knightmon charged again and the two clashed swords.

Tyr glanced over at the tamer beside the Orochimon. "Does that Tamer over there really seem so bad? He's just like you or me when it comes down to it!" Tyr tried to convince.

The Knightmon roared, retracting his sword. "UGH! I can't go through this with you again!" he shouted. Getting to the point, the Knightmon prepared to kick Tyr in the same spot again.

Tyr's eyes widened. "NO!" he bellowed.

The VictoryGreymon shoved his sword horizontally below his waist, so that he blocked the kick from ever reaching its target.

Snarling now, Tyr roared, "LET'S SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT!"

With all of his might, Tyr kicked the Knightmon in the same spot that he had been kicked...

...But he didn't hear a ripping scream like he had given, he heard the 'clang' of something hitting metal...

Tyr's eyes then widened and tears began to brim in them while his teeth dug into the inside of his lip.

"... Our armour covers down there, too," the Knightmon calmly explained.

Tyr slowly retracted his bare foot, which was attached to his trembling leg.

"... OW! OW! OWIE OWIE! ARRRRRRRGH!" he roared.

He hopped around on one leg, holding his quickly-swelling orange foot with his free hand- snarling and wailing all the while...

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
The Knightmon looked up at the oncoming barrage of rockets, each and every one headed directly towards him. "Oh..." he said before being cut off by a rather large explosion. Where there had once been a Knightmon, there was now only a smoldering crater. Ironically, the Knightmon's sword had survived the attack and lay at the edge of the crater. Trowa couldn't help but admire his handiwork. With the sword sticking up out of the ground like that, it was almost like a work of art, however morbid the shards of armor made it seem.

Trowa turned and attempted to scan the battlefield for a new target. With his bird's eye view, he could easily make out each of the individual skirmishes. It seemed that, with a good number of the Knightmon eradicated, the others were starting to gang up on the two Royal Knights. The problem with that was that the combatants were too close to each other for Trowa to avoid hitting both ally and enemy. This of course annoyed him to no end.

A few of the others were still squaring off against the Knighmon however, and so Trowa was fresh out of targets to blast with his full volley. "Curse you all." he said under his breath as he tried in vain to find an unclaimed target. Soon however, he noticed a Knightmon squaring off with a Cerberumon. Wasn't his name Dunk or something? Trowa could really care less about remembering names. Besides, he was still hoping that he would forget the name thier group had been assigned. Seriously, the Peacemakers? (Trowa would have probably enjoyed the name more if he would have known that a human handgun shared the name.)

Cutting his train of though off at the pass, Trowa swooped down towards the Cerberumon. "Nitro Stinger!" he shouted as he fired a burst of blue energy from his stinger shaped laser cannon. The laser hit the Knightmon straight in the face as he attempted to slash his blade at Dunk.

"Yeah, take that you bucket head." he shouted at the now headless Knightmon as he flew by. "Try countering next time." he shouted to Dunk before jetting back up into the sky.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duo and Lucia had restrained themselves to aiding the Tamers thus far in the battle. Which had included Duo rushing in and grabbing a Tamer so he would not get hit by one of Trowa's signature volleys. The battle appeared to be winding down now, and Duo was now fairly sure that the Tamers could hold their own for the moment. He turned to Lucia.

"My lady, shall we assist the others in attacking the Royal Knights?" he asked.

Lucia took a moment to finish scolding the mostly unconscious Knightmon she had hit on the head earlier before answering. "...Good Knights like you should show more respect to Nobles." she was saying. "Just what kind of code of honor do you follow anyway, attacking a fair lady such as myself." She turned away from the Knightmon (who was now covering the general area of his ears on his helmet either from head pain or Lucia's monologue) "Perhaps we should." she said to Duo. "These sad excuses for Knights don't seem to care much for the code of battle anyway."

Under different circumstances, Duo would have attempted to explain to her that the Royal Knights were probably not too keen on the Chessmon code of battle either, but what was really the point of arguing with a queen? "Alright, Follow me my lady." Duo said.

"I don't think you should be giving your queen orders like that." Lucia said has she headed over towards Duo anyway.

"My apologies my lady, but as your bodyguard I'm afraid I must insist that you stay close to me." Duo continued. He scanned the sky for Trowa, just to make sure that he wasn't doing anything crazier than normal. He wasn't even glancing in their direction. So much for being bodyguard number two.

"These fools could learn a thing or two about chivalry from you Sir Duo." Lucia said, referring to the Knightmon.

The two of them attempted to make their way across the battlefield, Duo constantly watching the sky. With Trowa up there, you could never be too sure.

Last edited:

Hotshot

As Kheprius grappled with Dagonet, Gigas stomped up to the Royal Knight. Dagonet snarled, and, with a forceful thrust, batted Kheprius away. He lifted his demonic spear and struck at Gigas, who caught it in one of his smaller claws. "Excuse me, Sir Dago-something-or-other, but that looks a little dangerous," Gigas said in his low, booming voice, "so you probably shouldn't be swinging it around like that...you could poke somebody's eye out."

Dagonet released an almost unearthly roar and struggled to pull his spear free from Gigas' grasp. The HerculesKabuterimon eyed the Royal Knight inquisitively. "Um, are you okay?"

The Craniummon glared up at him. He lifted his tremendous shield and slammed it against Gigas mercilessly. Gigas, as this was truly unexpected on his part, staggered back a couple of feet. When he finally regained his balance, he found Dagonet charging at him, with spear raised. Gigas shrugged and grabbed the spear again, halting Dagonet's charge.

This time, however, the Craniummon was slightly more prepared. "God Breath!" A powerful torrent of energy formed around Dagonet, repelling Gigas with its force. The massive insect stumbled backwards a couple of feet, and then steadied himself. He was a fast one in the air...but on the ground he was at a slight disadvantage when it came to speed.

Dagonet swung his mighty Claíomh Solais spear around in the air, proclaiming, "End Waltz!"

A powerful shock-wave surged at Gigas from around the Craniummon, striking at the HerculesKabuterimon's waist and legs. Gigas cringed, and stepped through the shock-wave, enduring the ripping pain that struck him nonstop.

When he reached Dagonet, he plucked the spear from the Craniummon's grasp and let it drop to the ground, Gigas reached down to snatch Dagonet up, but the knight was much too fast for him. Dagonet leaped away, only to find himself in the path of Gigas' second claw. Again, Dagonet escaped. Gigas' third claw came, but Dagonet jumped over it, and landed a kick in the HerculesKabuterimon's chest.

Dagonet back-flipped to avoid Gigas' fourth claw...but the Royal Knight didn't expect one of Gigas' very unorthodox moves. The HerculesKabuterimon, having missed with all four of his claws, swung his massive head downwards, catching the Craniummon under his huge horn. "Giga Scissor Claw!!"

From Gigas' horn and scissor-claws burst a huge bolt of lightning, which struck Dagonet at full-force. The Royal Knight howled in agony, and used all of his strength to summon another God Breath attack. The attack repelled Gigas just long enough for the Craniummon to pick up his spear and charge again at the huge insect.

======

Nocchi struck three Knightmon from behind with his hammer, sending them sprawling to the ground. As they lay there, Nocchi exclaimed, "Nyeheheh...is that all you guys got?! Ha! I could take all of you on at once!"

The three Knightmon rose to their feet and drew their swords. Nocchi's eyes widened. "No! Wait! I changed my mind!"

Dodging hacks and slashes as he went, Nocchi dashed back through the battlefield, desperately trying to avoid his attackers. When Nocchi had gained sufficient distance, he turned around and sent a volley of bullets from his huge hammer. The attack caught one of the Knightmon off-guard, knocking him flat. The other two managed to raise their shields in time. They glanced down at their companion, who was writhing in pain, and then up at Nocchi.

"WE WILL AVENGE OUR COMRADE!!!"

Nocchi grinned. "Nyeheheheheh...EAT MY SAW-DUST, METAL-HEADS!!! PUPPET PUMMEL!!!"

Nocchi's massive hammer struck the shields of his opponents, destroying them upon impact. Using the momentum of his hammer to carry him, Nocchi flew through the air and kicked one of the Knightmon in the head, knocking him backwards. The other Knightmon became subject to another swing of Nocchi's hammer, slamming him into the ground.

Nocchi laid his hammer over his shoulder and laughed. "Nyeheheheh...this is like 'Whack-a-Drimogemon'!"

Last edited:

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Dagonet was on the receiving end of a farely well-coordinated attack, but he was still a Royal Knight, hand-picked by Odin--Uther Pendragon--himself and granted the impenetrable defenses of the holy Avalon shield. He would not be denied by the paltry half-dozen or so warriors that had the gall to stand against him. He lashed out with his spinning spear, cutting at the less-armored joints of the massive HerculesKabuterimon and battering him with his massive shield. Dagonet knocked Gigas to the ground and stood over him with his spear raised to deliver a killing blow.

"Giga Crusher!" Thor roared desperately. Power ripped from his core and a white-hot sphere of dark matter tore through the air. Dagonet managed to raise his shield, but the bolt pushed him back. He fought to remain upright as Thor's attack pushed him backwards, burning and howling against his shield. But Dagonet finally managed to brace himself with his spear and with a final roar he pushed his shield sideward and deflected Thor's attack.

"Damn," Thor growled in frustration, but deep down he breathed a sigh of relief. In the end, his heart's loyalties remained with his father and the order his father forged. He had no wish to kill or injure the Royal Knights, and his subconscious hesitation affected his conscious actions. His attacks were delayed, giving Dagonet ample time to react and defend himself. His attacks were reserved, and none held the full force that the Paladin Mode could unleash. Thor fought with half a heart. The only question was...would it get them all killed?

PeeGee

ROAWR!
Now this is more like it thought Kole as he swooped down on the Knightmon.

Landing on the ground, the Piedmon turned towards the armoured digimon. One turned towards him, ready to take him down. The four swords on Kole's back un-sheathed themselves and pointed towards the Knightmon.

"Your swords can't penetrate my armour," gloated Knightmon, grasping onto the hilt of his sword. "Berserk Sword!"

"Trump Sword," calmly replied Kole, waving his hand.

Knightmon let out a yell of rage as he charged at Kole, only to be blocked by the floating swords. Nearly instantly the swords began to assault the knight digimon, one would block his sword and the other three would hit him.

"Stop that!" yelled Knightmon, "Grand Smash!"

He lifted his sword up, and to Kole's amazement the sword began to glow with energy.

"That can't be good," muttered Kole as Knightmon brought his sword down.

A huge burst of energy erupted from the sword, and the Piedmon's swords tried to block the attack but they were instantly vaporized by it. The energy continued to surge towards Kole, and when it hit him, it sent him flying. The harlequin hit the ground with a loud THUD, and he groaned as pain raced up his back.

"You shouldn't have done that, he he he," said Kole, as he started to laugh. "'Cause you're making me angry, he he he, and you wouldn't like me when I'm angry, he he he he he!"

Now cackling insanely, Kole reached into hidden pockets and pulled out a handkerchief. He twirled it around his fingers for a moment before he threw it at Knightmon.

"Clown Trick, he he he!" he cackled.

The handkerchief grew bigger as it neared Knightmon, and by the time it got to him it was bigger than the digimon. The cloth fell on top of Knightmon, and he tried in vain to fight it. It sparked with electricity before it fell to the ground, empty. Kole opened his hand to reveal a keychain version of Knightmon, and he closed his hand, crushing the keychain and Knightmon forever.

"Well you shouldn't have hit me," said Kole, returning to his more composed self. "Now who's next?"