• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon Unholy Crusade (RPG Thread)

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Hector was so focused on Artemis and Bedivere that he had forgotten about Samael. It was an oversight that would be...quite painful. The fallen angel seethed silently as Hector simply turned from him away and faced the Olympian. As Hector gazed steadily over his two opponents the fallen angel struck, leaping onto the backs of several flying dragons to make his way towards Hector. He finally reached the knight and attacked, slashing his two black-bladed weapons across the knight's back.

The Black Digizoid blades cut through Hector's armor and the knight let out a snarl of pain. Hector spun around in a rage and smacked Samael with his shield. The fallen angel let out a string of profanity as he was sent flying back towards the ground. But Hector wasn't finished.

"Lightning Joust!" he called out. His lance burst with power and a beam of electricity slammed into Samael in midflight. The blast accelerated his fall and crushed him into the ground. It seemed that Hector would attack again, but he had Bedivere to contend with, and that bought Samael some time.

Samael groaned loudly as he rose. His entire body ached. Contrary to their gentle appearance, the verdant green hills of Elysium were not as soft as one would imagine. There was a thick rock foundation just beneath the soil that Samael had become very closely acquainted with. Samael looked out over the lip of the small crater he was standing in, seeking another set of flying dragons to bounce off, but there were none in sight.

"Crafty little lizards," he growled. The fallen angel looked over to another similar such crater where Thor lay. Samael rolled his eyes and made his way over to the paladin. "C'mon, kid. Get up," he urged without concern.

"He struck me point-blank," Thor stated as he struggled to push himself up. His body groaned in protest. "Forgive me if I do not leap to my feet. If not for my father's power..."

"Your pops could take way more punishment than that," Samael pointed out.

"I do not have my father's wisdom or skill to use this power correctly," Thor objected.

"It doesn't take any skill to get punched or blasted," Samael countered. "So enough with your little pity-party and the whole 'woe is me' attitude. Stand up, man up, and get back in the game, got it?"

Thor groaned again as he stood. The fallen angel's words hurt, but they rang true. Even as he stood he felt the burn from Hector's attack leave him. His body's constant ache began to fade. He felt the strength return to his limbs. Samael was right. He had his father's power, he had his father's sword; for all intents and purposes, he was his father. It was time to act like it.

"Good," Samael said with a smirk as he watched the change and determination in Thor's features. "Welcome back to the game. I'm Samael, nice to finally meetcha. Now pick me up and throw me at Sir Fancypants."

"Throw you?"

"Are ya deaf?" Samael deadpanned. "Throw. Me. At. Him. N-" Samael didn't get to finish. Thor deftly picked him up and hurled him through the air towards Hector. Samael let out a cry of exhilaration as he slammed feet-first into the knight.

====

Percival continued to glow with all the holy light within. His Gold Digizoid armor was designed for combat and offensive power, and when it began to glow like it did, Percival's offensive capabilities were pushed to their maximum. The Gold Digizoid became the ultimate armor and the ultimate weapon, with the speed of Blue Digizoid, the defensive strength of Red Digizoid, and an offensive power all its own. Each blow Percival struck carried the fullness of his power multiplied greatly through the armor.

His might overwhelmed Caradoc and Azrael as it had Svarog. But the fiery war god would not let that stand. The fires around him continued to rage and burn. They ravaged Elysium, burning emerald green to charcoal black. Svarog let a mighty roar as the fires grew, coalescing in the sphere on his back.

"Sol Blaster!" he called out. Fire exploded and slammed into Percival. Scorching his armor and blistering his skin. He fell back under the assault, but Svarog didn't relent. He continued to pour his flames over the knight and crushed him into the ground. Svarog flew to stand over the knight as he spoke;

"The skies roared with thunder and the earth heaved. Then came darkness and a stillness like death. Lightning smashed the ground and fires blazed out. Death flooded from the skies. When the heat died and the fires went out, the plains had turned to ash. And all who beheld the sight cried out, 'What is this power that could ravage the world?' And I answered, 'Let all who oppose me heed this warning, for I have come among you, and I am the blazing sun itself; lord of the living flame and master of the solar winds. Behold. I am Svarog. I am Gilgamesh.'"

Percival continued to writhe in pain under Svarog's assault, struggling to focus the power of his golden armor to combat Svarog. But the intense heat made it hard to focus, and he was quickly becoming overwhelmed by the flames. Percival attempted to fight back, but Svarog surged forward, pressing the knight into the ground with his good hand as the fires raged.

====

Michael was somewhat put-off by Pyra's sudden departure. He glanced over to her retreating form. She was going to help the twins; Azur and...Durk? It didn't much matter to Michael, especially since the twins were relegated to evacuating the Tamers. He didn't understand Pyra's need to guard them as they guarded others.

The sudden heat of Tristan's beam sword as it passed mere millimeters from his nose snapped Michael back to the situation at hand. Michael turned and braced himself as Tristan slammed his beam shield forward. The two combatants clashed together, each braced behind his respective shield. They pushed against one another while slashing and stabbing around the shields.

Tristan suddenly spread his wings and pushed forward, forcing Michael to backpedal, but Michael shifted his weight so that the blue-armored knight stumbled forward. As Tristan faltered past him, Michael spun and slashed with the Excalibur.

But he only cut through the knight's after-image.

Tristan appeared above him, his armor sparking blue. "Ray of Victory!" the knight shouted. Power tore from his chest, and Michael barely managed to raise his beam shield to block the attack. He glanced back up, but Tristan was gone again.

"I expected much more from the infamous 'Hand of God'," Tristan said from behind him. A stiff kick sent Michael tumbling. He regained his bearings, but Tristan was upon him again. He drew Michael's head back and slammed it into the ground. "But all I see here is a good little soldier ready to bend over backwards for-"

Michael didn't let him finish. The Archangel spun around and slashed his blade across the inside of Tristan's right arm then cut a deep gash through his armor and across his chest. The ferocity of Michael's attack overwhelmed Tristan, and he drove the knight to the ground, poised to run the Excalibur through Tristan's throat. But Michael held back and growled in frustration.

He wouldn't kill this noble knight, no matter how misguided.

With a roar, he grabbed Tristan and hurled him through the air. Tristan landed with a thud, but recovered quickly. He eyed Michael, obviously more wary of the angel's power and skill.

Hotshot

From out of nowhere, Nocchi jumped onto Tristan's back, sending the UlForceVeedramon stumbling forwards in the process. Nocchi brought his hammer above his head and swung, cracking it against Tristan's helmeted head. The Royal Knight flopped onto the ground (in a less-than-majestic manner), and rolled away, narrowly avoiding the Puppetmon's next swing.

Nocchi grinned. He had actually pummeled a Royal Knight in the head. That in itself was an accomplishment. The Puppetmon chuckled to himself, and then glanced over in Sir Tristan's direction...but the Royal Knight was gone.

In a flash of blue, Tristan impaled Nocchi through the chest with his beam sword. The Puppetmon's laugh transformed into a gargled moan, and crackling energy flooded through his small wooden form. Tristan retracted his sword violently, causing Nocchi to drop to the ground in a heap.

"Pathetic. Attacking a knight from behind..." murmured Tristan, turning away. "That is truly spineless."

Panting, Nocchi lifted his head. "I...I don't need a spine..."

Tristan glanced over his shoulder at the Puppetmon and raised an eyebrow.

"...cuz I'm a puppet, bub. Flying Cross Cutter!" With a flick of the wrist, Nocchi sent his marionette handle hurtling through the air at Tristan, who instinctively ducked. The cross-shaped handle spun over his head and crashed into a Coredramon, sending the Dramon reeling forward.

Tristan looked over at the fallen Coredramon. "What was that supposed to be?"

Nocchi's impish grin widened. "A distraction, moron."

Tristan suddenly felt his whole body tense, and then become extremely relaxed. His eyes fixed on his arm, which slowly began to rise on its own. He tried to turn his head, but it was completely immobilized. "What? Puppet strings?!"

"Nyeheheheh...way to go, Sherlock," Nocchi growled, his fingers tense. "Now let's see how you like being stabbed...by your own sword."

With the slightest of finger-movements, Nocchi made Tristan materialize his beam sword. Suddenly, a golden blur streaked by and tackled Tristan, knocking the UlForceVeedramon several yards away. Nocchi, his strings still attached, was flung into the air and landed with a loud thud. As the dust settled, Nocchi's eyes fixed on Gigas, who stood there looking triumphant.

"Hey, Nocchi! I saw that guy bring out his sword...so I decided to help you!"

The Puppetmon's eyes narrowed. "Once again...oh, how I loathe your fantastic timing."

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Percival was crushed down by the flames of Svarog Gilgamesh. He burned in silent agony, the solar flame ripping into his form, leaving him unable to fight back...

Svarog was focused solely on the Royal Knight, such so that he couldn't sense the threat until it was too late...

"Dorudiin!"

A blazing sword struck into the Apollomon and he was smashed down with incredible force, caught off guard. The inferno faded and Percival rose, armour glowing white hot with molten heat, then the white became gold as the Magnamon's eyes narrowed and he focused. The gold shone with powerful radiance and a sheen flashed across the Gold Digizoid.

Svarog had turned to the DoruGoramon and angry flames roared around his form as he summoned the Sol Blaster, but Percival would not stand for that.

"Magna Blast!" he called, golden energy ripping from his armour and bombarding the Apollomon. Before the aftertrails of the blasts had faded, Percival was in flight, a golden blow that struck like a meteor.

"Magna Punch!" His fist smashed down onto Svarog's bad arm and the Apollomon roared in pain and fury, a sound cut short by Percival's next declaration. "Magna Kick!"

The blow slammed into Svarog's stomach and the flame god was winded by the incredible strength and ferocity of the blow. Percival raised an arm as his fist shone like the sun...

"Laser Javelin!" Caradoc called. A frozen arrow smashed against the golden armour of the Magnamon, and Percival turned, the golden glow from his fist streaking into his entire armour plate.

"Crap..." Caradoc muttered.

"Magna Blast!" Percival yelled as power ripped from his armour and smashed the Valkyrimon down...

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Kheprius' eye darted back and forth between the two foes who began circling him slowly. The Imperialdramon slowly flapped his wings to keep himself airborne. The Hisyarumon hovered warily, trying to anticipate his foe's moves in the standoff. The GrandisKuwagamon readied his claws and pincers, able to react in the blink of an eye.

Kheprius noticed a beam blade inconspicuously growing of the Imperialdramon's arm. His eye narrowed and he raised his arms an inch. The Imperialdramon made eye contact with the Hisyarumon on Khep's other side, opposite from him. The dragon nodded in response.

"Splendor Blade!" Making the first move, the Imperialdramon charged towards Kheprius' left and prepared to bring the blade of light down on him.

The bug digimon instinctively turned to face his assailant and readied his fearsome claws. Just as Kheprius was about to slash into the Imperialdramon, the bipedal dragon recoiled as if he had expected it. Khep's eye widened. He realized now what the Imperialdramon was doing.

It was a fake out.

Before he had a chance to react, the GrandisKuwagamon heard "Juuou Guruma" from behind him. Suddenly, he felt the Hisyarumon wrap around him and fire laser blasts from the dragon's orbs at point blank range.

The bug digimon fought desperately against the Hisyarumon constricting him, but the dragon was stubborn. The Imperialdramon Fighter Mode smirked and slowly flew towards him while he raised the Splendor Blade.

"I can't believe I fell for that," Kheprius thought, sneering at himself.

"Heh heh... Keep him still; I wanna make this a single clean cut," the grinning Imperialdramon said.

The Hisyarumon nodded and winced as Khep strained against his hold, but he held strong. The Imperialdramon calmly raised the blade and placed it at the side of Kheprius' neck. He let the blade wave back and forth as he tested the placement of his would-be strike. The dragon then exhaled and pulled back the sword, about to swipe it and cleanly cut off his foe's head. He then swung the sword at Kheprius.

"I don't think so," Kheprius whispered. "SLIDE EVOLUTION! GranKuwagamon!"

Kheprius was engulfed in blinding light that caused the Imperialdramon to wince and throw his aim. The GrandisKuwagamon's form expanded in mere seconds, causing the Hisyarumon binding him to be torn apart and ripped into data.

Now free from the dramon's hold, a giant, more beast-like stag beetle form emerged from the bright light. The GranKuwagamon stood only slightly smaller than Gigas.

The Imperialdramon stared in bewilderment at the turn of events and he noticed that his Splendor Blade, instead of decapitating Kheprius, only made a small hack in his right pincer.

Dimension Scissors.” Power gathered in between his two pincers, making a beam attack shaped like his pincers that was sent flying into the Imperialdramon. The dramon growled and took the attack. He was sent barrelling backwards but managed to finally part the attack with a slash of his sword.

"Not bad for an overgrown dung beetle," the Imperialdramon Fighter Mode said as smoke wafted up from his armour. "My turn. Positron Laser!"

The dragon raised the cannon on his right wrist and fired a blast of destructive dark-matter at Kheprius.

"Zone Black Hole!"

Before the beam hit him, Kheprius ripped at the air in front of his with his massive glowing pincers. A dark rend in the air appeared before him and the GranKuwagamon promptly flew into it, with the tear closing behind him. The Imperialdramon growled and looked around warily. Suddenly a new tear opened up in front of him and Kheprius came charging out, grabbing him by the torso with his giant forceps.

The dragon cringed but didn't seem too worried even as the crushing limbs closed in on him. In fact, a faint smirk crawled onto his face.

The draconic head on his armour opened up and a giant cannon emerged from the head's jaws. Power was already building up in its muzzle. The cannon continued to extend until the tip of the metal pressed against the end Kheprius' nose. The Imperialdramon grabbed both handles on side of the cannon and let out a sigh of victory. "Giga Crusher."

The bug digimon's red eyes widened. He knew that he wouldn't be able to survive the attack like that. The alternative he had wasn't an ideal one, but he had no other choice.

"Slide Evolution! GrandisKuwagamon!"

Just as the cannon fired its deadly burst, Kheprius became a GrandisKuwagamon again. The beam bypassed him, but burned at the side of his face and his right shoulder. He growled with pain and torment, but remained flying.

Long, laboured breaths were drawn as he attempted to fill his lungs with oxygen. The slide evolutions took their toll on him.

"You're a crafty one," the Imperialdramon said with a raised eyebrow. "I can see why Sir Cador is interested in your skills."

"He what?" the confused GrandisKuwagamon asked.

"Enough talking. Splendor Blade!"

The dragon warrior flew forwards and slashed down at Kheprius with his incandescent blade. Khep bent his shoulder back so the blade narrowly missed him. He then drove his claws into the Imperialdramon's side, forcing him back. The dragon sneered and plunged the blade forwards. Kheprius went in for a stab of his own, but was promptly halted when he felt the tip of the blade plant itself in his side.

"Positron Laser." Power exploded from the turret on the dramon's sword-wielding arm and slammed just above where his blade was embedded in Kheprius. The bug digimon was sent into a spin from the impact. The Imperialdramon instantly shot after him and buried his knee in Kheprius' chest.
The ebony-coloured digimon heaved and staggered backwards from the blow.

He slowly raised his head and glared at his opponent, his blood red eye meeting the Imperialdramon's. "I'm going to enjoy ripping you apart," he hissed.

"Likewise."

-----------------------------------

Pyra soared over where the twins were running and they seemed to be reletively far from any Royal Knights, who were airborne anyways. She sighed a breath of relief and circled around to head back to Michael and Tristan. nearby them, she could see that Nocchi and Gigas had entered the fight against him too.

Sir Tristan hacked the limp strings off of him using his Ulforce Sabre and flew up to attack Michael. Just as he appeared in front of him, ready to strike, Pyra tackled him from the side. She gave a quick nod to Michael as she passed him.

"Spiking Strike!" She extened the shaft on her wrist and planted it in Tristan's bicep. he let out a roar of pain and grabbed her by the face. Sir Tristan held her out in front of his and drew back his sword.

"Desperado Blaster!" Pyra called out, her voice muffled under his large hand.

She peppered his chest continuously with bullets, distracting him long enough to remove his hand from her face and then fly back a few paces. She glanced around at the various other parties fighting Royal Knights and saw most of them going one on one with the Knights.

"So much for team-building," she muttered.

Last edited:

PeeGee

ROAWR!
Kole thanked Galic, before the MachGaogamon went off to fight Lady Guinevere. As he watched Galic and the Crusadermon fight, Kole charged up an Ending Snipe, ready to fire at Guinevere when he had the chance. Seeing what he thought was a chance the Piedmon shot his beam at Lady Guinevere. Or at least, he would have, if it weren't for the shockwave created by Guinevere hitting Galic with a Pile Bunker.

"Oh crap," muttered Kole before he was blown backwards by the shockwave.

He hit the ground hard and picked himself up, only to start running at Guinevere. The Crusadermon turned towards the Piedmon and started to charge at him.

"Fist of Athena!"

"Ending Snipe!"

Guinevere smashed through the beam expecting to hit Kole, but yo her surprise there was no one there. She looked around for the Piedmon but found nothing.

"Trump Swords!"

The pink knight turned around and saw Kole's four swords speeding towards her.

"Spiral Masquerade!" yelled Guinevere with a smile on her face.

The ribbons on her back stretched themselves towards the swords, and started to parry their blows.

"Now now Piedmon," said Guinevere, "This is starting to get a bit tedious. You and I both know that you aren't going to win, so why don't you just give up now."

"Never!"

Guinevere looked up and saw Kole charging down from the sky. She chuckled as she pulled her fist backwards, waiting for the Piedmon to get close to her.

"Fist of Athena!" she cried out.

To the pink knight's surprise, when she hit Kole her fist went right through him. But when his body fell on the ground, it turned into that of a Gigadramon before breaking up into data particles.

"My Clown Trick has multiple purposes," said Kole, hovering above the Crusadermon.

Galic rushed around, slightly hurt and hoping to find a vulnerable spot while the Crusadermon was occupied with Kole. He was far away enough that Guinevere couldn't properly detect him, with all of the other digimon around.

He took his chance when Kole surprised her with his special attack. "My Clown Trick has multiple purposes," Kole said, hovering over her.

While he said so, Galic used his boosters at maximum speed, making him look like he was teleporting with the speed he was using, and appeared right below her.

"Winning Knuckle!"

He slammed his spinning fist into her chest once again. Though not as strong as his first punch, it did well enough to force her away several feet.

"And it seems to be excellent at diversionary tactics, no?" Galic asked the Piedmon with a big smile. "At our strength, it seems we still can't beat her in a proper fight, so perhaps a different style should be used. I hope you don't mind my copying your little trick." He turned to Guinevere, resuming his battle stance.

"To gang up on a lady," she said, dusting off her armor from the landing she got from Galic's attack. "And such impudence."

Galic didn't reply. Instead, he dashed at her once again with the same burst of speed. Instead of going straight at her, he moved about wildly, causing afterimages of himself to appear at random areas. He appeared right in front of her with a fist raised. Guinevere, however, was ready, and was about to slam her Pile Bunker into Galic. But like Kole before him, her attack went through his body, before the Machgaogamon disappeared.

"Another trick?"

"An afterimage, actually. Howling Cannon!"

Galic sent a shockwave from behind her. Guinevere, however, was fast enough to raise her Pile Bunker like a shield. Though it caused her no damage, it did manage to force her a few ways towards Kole's direction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Azur couldn't believe it. How could he lose his brother at a time like this? He narrowed his eyes when he saw a GinRyumon come his way with an attack ready.

"Out of the way!" he yelled, jumping and then kicking it in the head and sending it flying...somewhere.

He growled as he landed, looking around him. He began to see some Tamers around. He couldn't look for his brother; someone needed to help them. He heard a scream, and he ran towards its source.

He snarled when he saw a Megadramon terrorizing a young girl with a Gabumon partner. "Say bye bye, girly," the humugous digimon said with a sneer, aiming one of his cannons at the pair.

"No," the girl whimpered, desperately holding onto her partner. The Gabumon growled, unable to do anything but watch as they got cornered.

"Baldy Blow."

"Whu-gyah!" the Megadramon yelped as Azur drove his brass knuckled fist into the Dramon's head, causing him to slam into the ground. Azur landed in front of him, between the tamer and her partner.

"Why you," the Dramon started as he pushed himself up, only for his chin to meet the the WereGarurumon's feet.

"Engetsugeri." As he sent the Megadramon into the air, Azur continued his arcing kick, momentum allowing his body to do a complete flip in the air before landing.

He gave a snarl as the Megadramon started to fall, and he crouched. He wasn't done yet.

"Garuru Kick!" He slammed his shin into the Megadramon's gut and sent him flying towards another group of Dramon that were terrorizing more Tamers.

Azur nodded in satisfaction when he saw the Dramons revert back to data. Unlike his brother, he wasn't against sending Digimon back to a new life, especially if they were as malicious as to try to hurt a pair of children.

Speaking of which, he turned to the pair. The girl was looking at him with gratitude and tears in her eyes. Her partner was staring at him with awe. Blushing, he told them gruffly, "Evacuate. Boat," he said, pointing onto the vessel in which the tamers were to depart on.

"Th-thank you! Come on, Gabumon," the young girl said, pulling on her partners arm.

The Gabumon heeded, but turned back to Azur, waving. "I want to be like you when I grow up!" he said over his shoulder. Azur blushed even more before going back to search for his brother or any other tamers that needed help. Or if his brother needed help. Whichever came first.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Woohoo!" Dunk exclaimed in glee, jumping over Dramon and their attacks.

"The boat's over there!" the human riding on his back told the Cerberumon. In front of him, the human's Revolmon partner was shooting any Dramon that was in their path. The young tamer had injured his foot in one of the fights, and so Dunk decided to help them, although he really had to wonder why they wanted to go on top of water so much.

"Hoowee! This is the best fun I've had in weeks!" the Revolmon said, before shooting at a metal ball sent their way, causing it to explode. "Wait, where are you heading!?" the Revolmon asked as Dunk started to run towards a pair of Coredramons.

"The boat is right behind them!" Dunk said excitedly as the Coredramons readied their respective color-coded breath attacks.

"And you're headed right towards them!"

"Don't worry, I won't get burned."

The Coredramons sent blue and green flames towards them, expecting Dunk and his riders to get burned severely.

"WHAT ABOUT US!?"

"Oh right."

Just a few feet from the flames, Dunk jumped over the twin streams of fire. The difference for the pair to get burnt feet was a mere centimeters. He continued to stay in the air until he landed safely behind the Coredramon pair.

"Whoo! I forgot that you two don't have any armor like I do," Dunk said like it was nothing at all. He gave a laugh as he gained speed.

On his back, the Revolmon and his partner were holding onto each other for dear life. Both of them wondered the same thing: We're the safe with this digimon as a form of transportation?

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Cador the Examon watched as Khrepius fought the Imperialdramon Fighter Mode. As he watched, he pondered how such a warrior could deny himself the duty of removing the Tamers from the Digital World. It was a loathed duty, but a necessary one.

"Sir Cador," Azrael's chill voice spoke "turn and face me." Cador smirked and turned with but a slight motion. The GuardiAngemon was hovering in mid-air, blade-arms raised.

"You have honour, at least," Cador said "honour enough not to strike from behind. But that shall be your undoing."

"No," Azrael replied "Holy Sword!" He charged and his blades flashed, slashing at Cador, but the Caledfwlch folded and the blades rebounded from the living Red Digizoid of the wings.

"The Caledfwlch knows to defend me," Cador said as he opened the wings and levelled the Ambrosius. "Avalon's Gate!" He stabbed, but Azrael neatly leapt with the aid of his wings, landing behind the Knight, whose wings narrowly blocked a series of sword blows before smashing back into Azrael and knocking him off guard, just enough for Cador to turn and raise the Ambrosius.

"Pendragon's Glory!" A volley of laser fire and incendiary shells howled from the lance and struck Azrael, wrapping the Angel of Death in flame and heat. Azrael was silent in the pain, spreading himself wide into a cross shape as silver aura formed around him.

"Heaven's Ripper!" he called, shooting forwards as a silver meteor. Cador smirked and launched himself skywards, with Azrael following upwards. As he reached the exosphere, Cador flipped over and dived towards the silver light that was Azrael.

"Dragonic Impact!"

His lance struck though Azrael and the angel was stricken, imapled by the exalted weapon. The heat of the dive seared into him, though Cador was unharmed due to his Red Digizoid protection, and the Angel of Death was helpless as Cador smashed him into the ground of Elysium.

Azrael struggled, but a command from Cador cut short any words the Angel chose to speak.

"Avalon's Gate."

Shells exploded within Azrael, sending fire and ice ripping through the GuardiAngemon, who writhed in silent agony. Cador watched with grim satisfaction, withdrawing the Ambrosius and taking flight as the attack ended.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
"Gran Killer!"

"Splendor Blade!"

The two foes clashed with burning intensity. The shimmering white blade collided with Kheprius' arm and the right Gran Killer scraped against the Imperialdramon's shoulder. Both attacks hit with such force that sparks flew out on impact.

Kheprius grabbed hold of the Imperialdramon's sword arm with his left and repeatedly drove his claws into the drake's face with his right. The Fighter Mode cried out in agony but kicked both of his feet into Kheprius' chest, forcing him back before he could continue the beating.

"Positron Laser!"

Voiding energy erupted from his cannon and crashed into the armour-clad bug's gut which caused him to double over. The Imperialdramon flew above him and swiped his sword down. The blade drew a long laceration along Kheprius' back, elliciting blood and a howl of pain.

"Now this ends!" the dragon man growled. "Splendor Blade!" The sword slammed down towards Kheprius' head, but the pained digimon was having none of that. Khep lurched forward, going into a semi-flip, and the sword just barely missed him. Only three of his orange hairs were casualties from the attack.

As he flipped, Kheprius kicked his legs upwards and the soles of his armoured feet collided with the Imperialdramon in the chest. The dragon snarled and slashed at his legs, but Kheprius dipped down and then flew back upwards, right-side up again behind the dramon.

"Grandis Scissors!" His pincers converged around the sides of the Imperialdramon's upper chest, along with his wings. The wyrm let out a roar of pain as the jagged sides began to dent and pierce through his plate armour and wings. With a grunt, he drove his elbow behind him and down onto Kheprius' skull. The Imperialdramon did this repeatedly until Khep finally relented and released him.

"Splendor Blade!" The Fighter Mode rushed forwards and cut one of Kheprius' wings and his shoulder with his white-hot blade.

Kheprius cringed and began to fall towards the earth. The Imperialdramon thought he'd help out Khep's descent; he hovered over him and raised his arm to target very precisely. "Positron Laser!" Dark-matter surged from the barrel and into the GrandisKuwagamon's chest. Kheprius slammed into the ground with such force that a dent was molded in the crushed grass beneath him

His draconic foe landed on the ground in front of him. Within a second of him landing, Khep swung his foot and swept the Imperialdramon's legs out from under him. Before he hit the ground, Kheprius leapt up and performed a swift uppercut on the dragon's side. The Imperialdramon reeled away from him, but managed to land somewhat gracefully on one knee.

With a trickle of blood manuevering around the curves and grooves on his dark armour, Kheprius panted heavily and stared at his opponent. The Imperialdramon coughed up some blood before willing himself to stand up and return the rivalrous, yet respectful stare. From the mutual stare, both could tell one thing: the understanding that, in less than a minute, only one of them would be left standing.

The Imperialdramon wiped the blood from his chin and shifted his body to face Kheprius. Kheprius raised his shimmering Gran Killers and straightened up. The Splendor Blade on the Imperialdramon's arm gleamed in silence as it was raised.

The two began to walk slowly towards the other. Each subsequent footstep was quicker than the last. They picked up pace quickly and were soon in a full on sprint towards the other. The black-armoured bug charged at the Imperialdramon and the Imperialdramon at he. He raised his claws and forceps and the Imperialdramon raised his sword.

"GRANDIS SCISSORS!"

"SPLENDOR BLADE!"

With a roar of a power and pure adrenaline, they collided...

And then they went silent and still. Dirt that was kicked up settled around them and the only noise that could be heard was the distant, muffled sound of clashing swords and explosions.

The Imperialdramon weakly raised his head.

His eyes slowly followed the length of his right arm down to his end of his bright sword, which stopped inside Kheprius' armour. The dragon saw that his sword was planted deep inside of Kheprius' upper chest, just below the collar. He also noticed that his foe wasn't moving.

But something wasn't right.

He felt a sensation within him. The Imperialdramon carefully looked at Kheprius and his eyes proceeded to follow the bug digimon's pincers. One black spear-like forceps ended in his armour.

He let out a long exhale as he noticed that the pincer was firmly implanted in his left pectorial. It went all the way through him, stopping only at the interior of the armour on his back. The feeling he felt was that of sinking in quicksand.

Kheprius twitched very slightly and opened his crimson eye. He quickly noticed the turn of events. Both he and his foe had run the other through.

Suddenly, he heard a hoarse chuckling in front of him. A chuckling that was intermittently interrupted by gurgling cough. His eye rested upon the Imperialdramon in front of him, who seemed slightly euphoric. The dramon had streams of blood dripping from the corners of his grinning mouth.

"Heh... I guess fate... is a cruel mistress... huh?" the Imperialdramon snickered.

"...Fate?" Kheprius strained himself to ask.

"...Yeah... You're a good warrior... the finest non-Royal Knight... I've had the pleasure to fight."

Kheprius narrowed his eye as pain began to catch up with him. "You're not so bad... yourself," he responded, truly genuine in his words.

The Imperialdramon grinned further, still allowing his blade to remain buried in Kheprius. "It's a shame... two good warriors... ending up killing each other."

Kheprius glanced at his own pincer, still impaled through the warm body of his foe- which disturbed him. "Neither of us are dead yet."

"Speak for yourself..." the dragon replied, feeling the blood from his lips begin to trickle down to his chest. "If fate has taught me one thing... it's that your past will project what your future will be... You can't outrun your deeds... What's your name?"

"Kheprius... Aeolus," he replied, giving his respect where he felt it was due.

"'Kheprius'..." the Imperialdramon said to himself. "Have you been righteous in your past?" To this, Kheprius remained completely silent. "...If so, maybe you will get out of this... If not... well... I'll see you soon," he said with a defeated grin.

Kheprius pushed his thoughts to the side and continued staring at his former-foe. "...And you?"

"Lanval is my name... I must have been righteous... I couldn't have fallen to a worthier foe... for a worthier cause... I die with honour," he said, ending with a blood-traced cough.

"Honour..." Kheprius muttered. "What is it to you?"

Lanval the Imperialdramon eyed him. "...Everything..." His form began to slacken and the sudden movement of the Splendor Blade burned where it had been embedded in Kheprius' upper body. Lanval glanced at the pincer that was still through him before turning his eyes to meet Kheprius'.

"...I'll see you soon, Kheprius Aeolus." And then he burst into data, releasing Khep from their motionless state. The GrandisKuwagamon fell to his knees and clutched his bleeding wound. Lanval's words echoed through his mind all the while.

The bug digimon then turned his head up towards Sir Cador. "Wound or no wound, I'm coming for you next."

Last edited:

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Samael latched onto Hector, wrapping his legs around the knight's torso and trapping his arms by his side. The fallen angel drew back his fists, and with a roar, he slammed them into the knight's face, laughing all the while. Hector's head was ringing from the blows, and it was all he could do to simply remain floating in the air.

"Darkness Claw!" Samael shouted. His empowered claws gripped at either side of the knight's head and squeezed in. "I'm gonna pop your pineapple head like a pimple!" This sent a spark of panic through Hector, and the knight resorted to desperate measures. He reared back and plunged forward, dropping from the sky like a stone. Hector slammed hard into the ground, crushing Samael between the hard stone and his even harder armor. The fallen angel let out a cry of pain before it was smothered by the two opposing forces.

Hector stood and readied his lance. He drew it back and prepared to run Samael through. The fallen angel looked up through pain-squinted eyes at his impending doom, but suddenly, with a flash of white, Hector was no longer there. Samael turned his head to see Thor racing over the ground, his shoulder embedded in Hector's back. Thor spun and tossed Hector through the air. The knight was disoriented for a moment, but righted himself and landed neatly on the ground; weapons raised.

"Shield of the Just!" Hector shouted. Power exploded from his shield and flashed towards Thor as a beam of crimson energy. But Thor continued to rush forward. He raised the White Sword and brought it down with all his might, slashing it against the blast of power. Thor struggled against the beam as it pushed against him, but he refused to fall back, he refused to move. The blast suddenly detonated, swathing Thor in dust and flame.

"Damn," Samael spat as he stood. "I didn't mean for the kid to purposely stand there and get blasted. What the hell was he thinking?" But the dust was suddenly swept away as Thor quickly spread his wings and took to the air.

"Giga Crusher!" Thor roared. Dark matter exploded from the cannon in his chest and streaked down towards Hector. The knight's eyes widened, but he raised the Aegis and blocked the blast. The sphere of dark matter raged, pounding against Hector's shield; he could barely hold it off. Hector's only hope was to fight the attack until it wore itself out.

Samael had other ideas.

"Behemoth!" he shouted. From seemingly nowhere (likely plotholesville) the Behemoth motorcycle roared into view and Samael leaped onto it. He drew one of his swords and raced towards Hector. "Night-night, pineapple-head!" he laughed. He slashed his sword across Hector's back, and the knight arched in pain. His guard broke and Thor's Giga Crusher plowed into him. The attack detonated, but Samael managed to outrace the blast and he sped over to Thor's side.

They watched the blast site intently, waiting to confirm Hector's defeat. But they would be sorely disappointed.

Hector strode from the smoke and sand-fused glass. His armor was dented and burnt, his cape was in tatters, and his weapons seemed somewhat lessened...but he stood nonetheless.

"Wretches," he whispered angrily. "You would dare resort to such underhanded tactics when I have given you such ample opportunity to lay down your arms and surrender? How vile. I expected this from the demon, but you, Thor? From you I expected better."

"Pam Anderson's tits!" Samael spat. "What does it take to put this guy down?"

"He is Hector, crimson-mantled knight of courage," said Thor, not bothering to hide the reverence in his voice. "He will not fall so easily."

"Easily?" Samael shouted. "Your attack turned the ground to glass! How is he not even a little winded? I mean really, this is just-"

"He's coming!" Thor shouted, raising his guard. Hector was sprinting towards them.

"And I'm going!" Samael growled. He revved the Behemoth's engine and gunned the bike forward, ripping up desert as he raced towards a collision course with Hector. "Want another beating, eh?"

"Lightning Joust!" Hector shouted. His beam of power lanced forward. It clipped the side of the Behemoth and sent Samael flipping head over heels. Then it continued past it and speared into Thor's left shoulder. The Odinson let out a shout of pain. Hector continued his charge; he swung his shield and jammed its edge into Samael's face; then he leaped into the air and hurled his lance like a javelin towards Thor.

Thor managed to swing out his injured arm and knock the projectile away, but Hector was upon him. He drove the edge of his shield into Thor's face and knocked the young paladin to the ground. Hector then drew back his sword--previously concealed within the length of his lance--and brought it down hard. Thor blocked with his own weapon, but Hector continued to press his advantage.

"Hyper Prominence!" Thor called out. His body expelled pure white energy and hurled Hector through the air. But he flipped and spun as he flew and landed on steady feet.

"Wrecked my bike!" Samael roared as he raced up behind him, swords drawn. He slashed wildly, but Hector ducked under his blows and smashed his face with the Aegis shield. Then as Samael reeled back, Hector struck.

"Victory Saber!" he shouted as he buried his sword in Samael's stomach. Light and power exploded from the blade and coursed through Samael; he dropped to his knees. "Shield of the Just!" Hector's attack plowed into Samael and crushed him into the ground.

"No!" Thor yelled. He raced forward in a rage, trailing white-hot power and lightning in his wake. The White Sword ripped along the ground, trailing sparks. Hector turned and realized too late that Samael still had his sword embedded in his stomach. Hector readied his shield, hoping to turn the Shield of the Just against Thor, but his charge time was too great, and Thor was already upon him. The white sword burst into flame.

"Have at thee!" Thor roared. He slashed upwards with the sword and ripped it across the Aegis. A deep burning gash carved its way into the face of the shield. Hector reeled as the energies unleashed by Thor's weapon coursed through him and threw him off his feet. He landed by the fallen Samael.

Thor raced towards him again, his sword trailing fire, but Hector ripped his own sword from Samael's gut and whipped it around to block Thor's attack. The force of the colliding swords rolled through Hector (who had only hastily prepared himself), and he stumbled back. He raised his shield and attempted to attack again, but the damage to the Aegis was too severe, and the shield sent a backlash of energies through Hector's arm. With a growl of annoyance, Hector tossed his shield away and readied his sword to face the Son of Odin.

They clashed together, sword against sword; knight against paladin; silver against white. They crashed against one another; Thor proved to be the stronger, but Hector was the more skilled.

Thor glanced around; they had to end this quickly. They couldn't afford for the knights to continue decimating Elysium like this or the Tamers would get caught in the crossfire. He looked up to find Bedivere, and he knew.

"Bedivere, now!" Thor cried out as he grabbed Hector's wrist and held his sword away. "Now!"

PeeGee

ROAWR!
"At our strength, it seems we still can't beat her in a proper fight, so perhaps a different style should be used. I hope you don't mind my copying your little trick."

"I don't mind," said Kole, "But remember to credit me."

As Galic's attacked pushed Guinevere towards Kole, the Piedmon grabbed one of his swords and threw it at her back. As the Royal Knight turned around to parry the attack, Kole threw a handkerchief.

"Fist of Athena!"

Smashing through both the sword and handkerchief, Guinevere looked at Kole with what appeared to be a slightly murderous look.

"How dare you gang up on a lady," repeating what she said to Galic.

"Well we're not, cause you ain't no lady," said Kole with a smirk on his face.

"ARGGGHHH!" yelled Guinevere, "Fist of Athena!"

Charging forwards at Kole, the Crusadermon smashed her Pile Bunker into the Piedmon's stomach. She hit him over and over again, but to her surprise he didn't seem to be in any pain.

"Why aren't you dying?" she asked as she continued to attack.

"Because I know how unconventional methods work," came a reply from behind the Royal Knight. "Clown Trick!"

Not turning around quick enough this time, Guinevere was enveloped by the handkerchief and once again turned into a keychain.

"Quick!" he called out to Galic, "I can only keep her trapped in here for so long, so when she breaks out if you attack at the same time as I do, then maybe we do some sort of damage to her!"

With that he readied his Ending Snipe, awaiting for Guinevere to break out of her keychain.

Hotshot

"Ray of Victory!"

"Whoa!" Nocchi exclaimed, as a sudden blast of blue energy sent him hurtling through the air. He skidded along the ground and lay sprawled out, groaning. Struggling to his feet, the Puppetmon glared at Sir Tristan the UlForceVeedramon, whose V-shaped crest was still smoking with white-hot energy.

Gigas wasted no time in countering the attack. The HerculesKabuterimon lunged at Tristan, but he was much slower and less agile on land, so the Royal Knight could dodge him with little difficulty. Gigas stumbled forward, and swung his huge arm at Tristan, only to find that the UlForceVeedramon had raked the UlForce Saber across his forearm. Gigas cringed, and then slammed his horn down.

Tristan sidestepped the attack, and drove his energy blade into Gigas' head. The HerculesKabuterimon roared in pain, and threw his head back to escape the sword's glowing wrath.

Tristan grinned and caught Gigas in the chest using a forward thrust of his saber. The giant insect let out a fierce rumble, and then hurled his huge claw at the UlForceVeedramon. Tristan scowled and leaped back just in time. He slashed his energy sword across the HerculesKabuterimon's leg, before retracting the blade and inspecting his work.

Gigas, impaled and bleeding data in several places, dropped to one knee, gasping for breath. Tristan shook his head, scornfully. Suddenly, a noise caught his ear, and he whirled around, shouting, "Tensegrity Shield!"

Instantly, his left V-Bracelet emanated a blue aura, which took on the form of a large barrier. The energy barrier shielded its owner from a torrent of bullets that appeared from behind. Tristan's gaze fixed on Nocchi, who stood not far off, pelting the Royal Knight's shield with his bullets.

The UlForceVeedramon readied his blade. As he lifted it in the air, preparing to attack, he noticed that the rain of bullets had suddenly ceased. Nocchi grinned and pointed behind the UlForceVeedramon.

Wearing a confused look, Tristan glanced over his shoulder. "Mega Electro Shocker!"

A wave of electrical energy poured over Tristan, knocking the Royal Knight clean across the battlefield, and straight at Nocchi. The Puppetmon readied his hammer and murmured, "Batter up..."

SCHMACK! Nocchi's hammer sent Tristan reeling through the air. The Puppetmon grinned and threw his fist up, shouting, "HOME RUN!!!"

((OOC: What a way to end my one-thousandth post!))

Last edited:

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Kheprius ripped through the sky as quickly as his injured wings would allow him towards Sir Cador. The Examon, who had just finished dealing with Azrael, flew up and saw the bug digimon's fast approach. He nonchalantly raised the Ambrosius lance and aimed at him.

"Pendragon's Glory." A relatively weaker red laser burst out of the lance and slammed into Kheprius like a brick. The hit stopped him dead in his tracks. There was a glint in Sir Cador's eyes.

"So I see you defeated Lanzal," he calmly said.

Kheprius ignored the burning wound under his collar and glared at Cador. "Yes... but fatalists never last too long in battles."

The Examon ignored him and the Caledfwlch wings on his back began to make him circle around Kheprius. "So... you truly wish the tamers weren't in our world?"

Kheprius began to fly toward him. "Something like that." He raised his Gran Killers and stabbed them toward the dragon knight. Sir Cador recoiled back before they could hit him and proceeded to drive his foot into the GrandisKuwagamon's face. Kheprius reeled back but soon found Cador upon him again.

The Examon latched his clawed feet onto Kheprius' armoured chest and took on the appearance that he was standing on him, but really, his wings were taking them elsewhere.

"Let's fight where there's more room for maneuverability." Sir Cador said with an all-knowing grin. He looked toward the airspace farther inland in Elysium.

Kheprius frantically looked between where they were headed and the Peacemakers who were beginning to grow farther away from them. "I don't think so," he replied, beginning to slash at Cador's scaled legs.

"I wasn't asking for your opinion." The feet holding his armour suddenly heaved Kheprius forwards, releasing him.

As much as he tried to right himself in the air, it was too late. He heard the crackle of electricity and static immediately ripped through his core. Kheprius let out a wail of agony and it coursed through him. Smoke leaked from the bloody hole in his armour.

Sir Cador watched silently as Kheprius plunge toward the ground before swooping down after him. The drake landed and outstretched the Ambrosius, which Khep fell on. He folded over on the lance upon it hitting his chest. With a wave of the Ambrosius, Cador shook the writhing digimon off of it and then dragged him a few meters back in the direction he came.

Kheprius coughed and heaved as he struggled to his hands and knees. He slowly turned his head up to look at Cador, but soon found his clawed fist plow into his face and knock him onto his back. The GrandisKuwagamon groaned and attempted to prop himself up using his elbows.

"You... knew that would happen."

"Of course I did, Kheprius," Sir Cador replied, raising his lance to Khep's neck.

"You know my name?"

"Yes. Percival, Bors, and I were the ones who facilitated your ambush and capture, remember?"

The memory suddenly surged into Kheprius' weary mind. "It... was."

"It was also us, the Royal Knights, who came up with the concept of the little bauble that enslaves you so," Cador explained with a smirk.

"The control system..." Kheprius whispered. "So what do you want?"

Sir Cador pushed the Ambrosius closer to Khep's neck. "I want you to answer me this: I know where you stand on the tamers issue, so why is it that you truly stand against our crusade? Is it because you disagree with us or is it because the control system prevents you from doing otherwise?"

Kheprius' eye strayed to the ground as he fell into contemplation. "... Does it matter?"

"Yes."

"... You should be able to guess, if you know me like you say. Why would I sweat myself over some tamers?"

Sir Cador silently nodded. "Hypothetically... if you were free from that restraining system, would you join us?"

The GrandisKuwagamon looked up at him. "And why would I join you?"

The Examon grinned. "Because with our cause comes honour"

"What makes you think I care about honour?"

"Because with adopting honour comes great power and control... I know how you care about those..." Cador said with a manipulative grin. "You'd be free from the leash that is the Avalon Council."

"I'll be free from them once I defeat you and your fellow Knights."

"...Is that what they told you?" the Royal Knight laughed.

Kheprius glowered. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Sir Cador moved the Ambrosius down so that it prodded the hole where Khep had been stabbed. The GrandisKuwagamon winced. "And what if I told you that I knew how to get rid of that control system?"

The humanoid-stag beetle's eye widened.

"I could get rid of it... but the Royal Knights don't accept honourless, selfish mercenaries just so we can have an extra warrior to serve our cause."

"So what would you have me do? Take an oath of fealty and adopt a code of honour?" Kheprius asked.

Cador grinned. "You're a perceptive one. And if you should break it, then you and I both know that the Knights could effortlessly rip you limb from limb."

"Well, Sir Cador..." Kheprius said, slowly standing up while still facing the tip on the Ambrosius. "Here's my counter-offer..."

He grabbed the shaft of the lance and drove his claws into the square of Cador's chest, sending him stumbling backwards. Taken aback, Cador snarled and glared at him.

"You'll change your mind, Aeolus," he growled. "When you really weigh your two choices, you'll come crawling to me. I know you'd much rather fight alongside the Knights than this ragtag band of nobodies."

"You'll-" Kheprius was cut off by a roar nearby.

"Trident Gaia!"

A surging beam drove toward Cador's side. His wings willed him to move just in time for him to plunge the Ambrosius with all its power down the middle of the extending beam. The power parted upon impact with the lance, some offshoots of the beam missing the Examon, while others hitting him. Cador thundered and just barely managed to keep the lance steady.

Tyr called over while still keeping a firm grip on his sword. "Now, Khep! Get him!"

---------------------------------------------

Pyra watched as Tristan began to try to angle himself as he careened through air. She then flew up and drove her shoulder into his spine with great force. The UlforceVeedramon winced and spun around. His Ulforce Sabre cut across Pyra's chest, causing her to lurch back.

"Desperado Blaster," she said groggily. Pyra opened fire upon Tristan, but he wasn't bothered too much.

"I'll do you one better. Ray of Victory!" Intense power torrented from his crest and burned into Pyra. She let out a cry of pain and was sent streaking through the air like a meteor. Sir Tristan then appeared in her flight path and calmly outstretched his foot.

She unwillingly plowed into Tristan's metal boot's sole, which engraved itself in her back. Pyra windlessly arched back, but refused to give in to pain. After a sharp inhale, she spun around and plunged the long spike protruding from her arm toward the azure knight.

Sir Tristan tilted his head just in time. The spike nicked the side of his face and drew blood, but nothing more.

"You're outmatched out here, sweetheart," he said simply. Then he swung the Tensegrity Shield to try to bash Pyra. She quickly raised her left arm to block it. The shield hit the side of her arm and stopped completely, with Pyra refusing to let her arm move a muscle. "I like a versatile woman," he said, obviously impressed.

Pyra raised an eyebrow at the wink he shot her, but remained focused. "Then you'll love this." She doubled over and went into an aerial front flip. Halfway through the motion, her heels descended and collided on both sides of Tristan's neck, striking him downward. He flinched and plunged his sabre upwards, but Pyra managed to barely dodge it and drill her foot onto the bridge of his snout.

Sir Tristan let out and angry roar while blood trickled out of his nostrils. He narrowed his enraged red eyes and looked up at Pyra.

"I'm suddenly finding you a lot less attractive."

Pyra smirked. "Good. You're not my type anyways."

Tristan inwardly chuckled and charged at her again.

Last edited:

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Arrows met energy blasts as Caradoc's Lightning Arrow opposed Percival's Magna Blast. The two attacks cancelled each other out, but Caradoc was quick to respond in another fashion as his form was embraced by white light...

"I call on the dark shadow and howling storm. Let pitch-dark wings empower my form. From heart and form of holy might. I now transform in the darkest night. Slide Evolution! Ravemon!"

He emerged in his Ravemon form and charged, drawing the Chououmaru katana in his right hand while flexing the claws on his left. He began to spin, slashing at Percival with both the Chououmaru and his silver wing.

"Spiral Raven Claw!" he called. As he slashed, Percival brought up a bracer, whihc blocked first the silver wing, then the Chououmaru sword. Drawing back a glowing fist, Percival gave a single utterance.

"Magna Punch!" His blow hammered into Caradoc's face, forcing the Ravemon back as Percival threw another punch, which Caradoc met with his Blast Wing, the serrated edge of his silver wing scraping against the golden aura coating Percival's fist.

Caradoc threw a kick with his taloned foot into Percival's midriff, his claws leaving bloody marks in the Magnamon's belly and eliciting a gasp of pain from under the golden helm, before the Ravemon threw a fierce uppercut with his claws into Percival's chest, smashing him back.

Caradoc slashed with the Chououmaru twice in quick succession, marking gashes in Percival's belly that made the Magnamon howl in pain like a beast. His eyes narrowed, and Percival struck back with a burst of power from glowing armour.

"Magna Blast!" Caradoc was striken and smashed back by the sheer force of the attack, but he quickly recovered and raised the Chououmaru to the heavens as Percival charged, a golden comet of power.

"Celestial Blade!" the Ravemon roared, slashing his crackling katana and unleashing a wave of lightning that smashed into Percival. The Magnamon howled, but strained against the attack even as Caradoc charged.

Golden fire erupted into being around Percival as Caradoc spun into his Spiral Raven Claw...

The first slash struck into the fire, and all of the Power of Miracles struck outwards.

"Magna Explosion!" Percival roared, the golden fire tearing from him and engulfing Caradoc, who screamed in pain as the attack ripped into him, setting his black wing ablaze and striking right at his core. He was smashed down to Elysium, a burning, screaming shadow...

-

"Let future hopes ride forth this day. With courage firm, keep evil at bay. Let the sun warm cold hearts of frost. Stand with me now, all is not lost. Exalted Evolution. UlforceVeedramon!"

With that chant, Guinier struck into the heavens as UlforceVeedramon, becoming but a cobalt blur as she aimed for the newly released Guinevere. Kole and Galic struck with attacks, but the Crusadermon neatly evaded before punching Kole in the gut with her Fist of Athena, while hacking at Galic with Spiral Masquerade.

The two Peacemakers were knocked back, and a slight smile graced Guinevere's lips.

"Ulforce Saber!" Guinier roared, slashing her blades across Guinevere's back in an X. The noble lady knight howled and turned to face her foe.

"Tristan?" she questioned "what is the meaning of this?!"

"I'm not Tristan," Guinier replied, raising both her swords "I'm Guinier Stormheart."

"And you're dead!" Guinevere snarled, charging. "Spiral Masquerade!" Her blade-ribbons lashed, but Guinier moved in a blur, flashing from before Guinevere to several dozen feet above her in but an instant, the crest set into her breastplate shining cobalt.

"Ray of Victory!"

A blast of cobalt light struck from the crest, smashing Guinevere down a hundred feet before she could stop herself. The Crusadermon turned in a rage, only to meet a face-full of Guinier's blurred fist. The UlforceVeedramon struck again with a slash from her Ulforce Saber across the fair lady's chestplate, sending crimson welling up in the blade's wake. Guinevere hissed in pain and threw a ferocious kick, but Guinier neatly sidestepped in a blur and threw a spinning kick into Guinevere's stomach, almost winding the pink-armoured knight.

"Damn you," Guinevere spat.

"You can't hope to compete with someone as fast as I am," Guinier replied "Ray of Victory!" Her attack exploded outwards and threw Guinevere right into the fields of Avalon.

"That's her beaten," Guinier said "now to deal with..." Her sentance was cut short as something smashed her in the back with a searing force, throwing her forwards...

Sir Cador gave a roar of sheer fury as he dived and moved to imaple Guinier on his lance, but the UlforceVeedramon had her wits about her, enough to dive towards the sea to evade before correcting herself.

"Pendragon's Glory!" Cador roared, unleashing a hail of munitions and laser fire, all of which Guinier evaded with ease.

"You missed me!" she taunted. Cador smirked.

"No," he said "I drew your attention." Guinier's face twisted in alarm, but it was too late. She felt a terrible pain rip into her as a Magna Blast seared her back, then she was smashed forwards by the force of Percival's Magna Kick. Finally, Cador impaled her on his lance and gave a roar. "Avalon's Gate!"

Shellfire tore from the Ambrosius and Guinier gave howls of agony as fire and ice ripped into her form, writhing from the force of the explosions within. She slumped over, motionless, and reverted to her Veedramon form as a grim Cador ripped her from the lance and tossed her to the shores of Elysium. Then he and Percival turned their attention to the remaining Peacemakers as Guinievere ascended to join them...

-

Bedivere heard Thor and obeyed on instinct, charging with a ferocious cry. Flame blazed around the Fragarach as he slashed with it fiercely.

"Shoryu Slash!"

The flame dragon howled through the air, blackening the earth it carressed with its folds, and embraced Hector, slamming him back as Thor evaded with incredible speed. The Gallantmon howled as Bedivere's attack seared through his Chrome Digizoid plate and smashed him into a hillside, detonating around him with a furious roar of power.

Bedivere and Thor stepped closer, joined by a rising Samael. Nothing moved within the blast area... then Hector stood, plate armour blackened with soot, cloak burned and ripped to tatters, but very much alive.

"Worthy foes," Hector mused, stepping from the ashen remains of Bedivere's attack "that is something we have not had in a long time."

"You may consider us worthy," Bedivere spoke "but it shall not grant you respite from our justice, Sir Hector. This battle shall be lost to you, so lay down your arms."

"No, Bedivere Stormheart," Hector replied "I cannot do so. This battle continues." He raised his sword in his right hand and data swirled around his left, forming into the shape of the Gram. Wielding both sword and lance, he strode towards them before charging, the tatters of his cloak billowing in the wind as lightning crackled around the Gram.

"Lightning Joust!"

Thor and Bedivere leapt aside to evade the attack, but Samael had moved to meet the charge and so was struck, smashed to his back. Both Thor and Bedivere leapt for Hector, rasing their respective blades, the White Sword and the Fragarach striking together.

Hector rolled nimbly from their twin blows and both swords crashed into the earth, but the dragon knight and the paladin both raised their blades and turned to the Gallantmon, who charged.

"Victory Saber!" Hector roared as he impacted, stabbing at Thor with the Gram while slashing across Bedivere's chest with his sword. Both of them took his blows, and then both struck back, Thor unleashing a ferocious Imperial Kick that smashed Hector into the air before Bedivere leapt after the Knight and struck downwards with the Fragarach.

"Tenryu Slash!" The blade screamed against the armour of Sir Hector, and though it failed to penetrate, it did hurl the Knight to the ground...

Bedivere landed as Thor and Samael stepped up beside him. Hector rose, clutching his weapons like a drowning man clutching a life ring.

"Do not rise, Sir Hector," Bedivere said "do not prolong your defeat. Surrender now, and this conflict can be avoided. Justice is inevitable and chivalry demands you answer to its call. You betray the code instilled into you by Odin and by his name we shall bring you to answer for this betrayal. I am Bedivere Stormheart. I am Demonslayer, Dragon Knight, Wielder of Fragarach. I answer only the command of Justice, and I obey its voice with resolve of iron. And now I will end this Unholy Crusade with these Peacemakers by my side. So lay down your arms and surrender."

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
The twin spikes of Pyra's arms crossed just in time to block a sword swing from Tristan. The UlforceVeedramon smirked and kicked Pyra in the stomach, pushing her back. She winced but immediately straighted up after she used her wings to stop herself. Sir Tristan pointed his sabre towards her confidently.

"Give up yet? You surely realize that trying to defeat us is pointless."

"No, I don't," she replied simply. "Desperado Blaster!"

The guns on her hips opened up on him. Despite being pushed back slightly as they hit his light armour, his expression was that of boredom. Suddenly, Pyra realized what she was now firing at was Tristan's afterimage. She ceased firing and looked to all of her sides warily.

"Down here." Sir Tristan suddenly grabbed Pyra's ankle and swung her towards the ground. She extended her wings to attempt to slow the fall. "Ray of Victory!" The royal dragon's attack drilled into her arms and chest, causing her to hit the grass like a cinderblock.

Tristan landed on her with his feet on her biceps. He grinned and crouched over her. "I'd rather not hurt you. Just give up now."

Pyra narrowed her eyes at him and slowly raised the guns on her waist. The blue dragon's grin disappeared as soon as he felt the muzzles of the two guns on the back of his armourless upper legs. "Uhh-"

"Desperado Blaster."

The guns opened fire on Tristan at point-blank range. Pyra fired beam bullets from them with such quickness and intensity that the metal on the inside of the barrels grew red-hot. He let out a roar of pain as the attack scalded him and threw him off of her. Even as he flew upwards she focused her fire on his knees. Another bellow of rage and agony sounded as the beams blasted into one of his knees with such force that his kneecap was dislocated.

He was forced to halt flying and raise his shield with his left hand to cover himself as he manually popped the kneecap back in. Even after it was secure, he continued wincing from the sheer lingering feeling.

"I warned you not to underestimate me," she stated calmly,

"My mistake," Tristan replied in a growl.

----------------------------------------------------

Tyr and Kheprius flew after Cador, who quickly dealt with Guinier and tossed her to the ground.

"No!" Tyr yelled out as he flew towards them. Unfortunately, he knew that he was too far from Guinier to catch her before she hit the ground, but he tried anyways.

Kheprius yanked Tyr by the horn to keep him from going towards her. "Don't bother, Hero. As much as I don't like to admit it, I'll need your help against that..." he motioned towards them at the three Royal Knights assembled ahead of them.

Percival, Guinevere and Cador against them two.

"This should be fun," Kheprius said to himself.

"We need to ask for the other's help, Khep! Just you and me would be-..."

His words were largely ignored, as Kheprius sped forwards. "Don't call me 'Khep'," he called back before ramming head-first into Percival.

"Aw nuts..." Tyr said to himself. He too flew forwards and swung around the Dramon Breaker

Sir Cador chuckled as he effortlessly dodged the swing. "The last time the two of you teamed up, it was only against me, and we remember how that turned out. What makes you think you two can beat all three of us?"

"Because we have hope!" Tyr responded, proceeding to swing at Guinevere.

"I sure wish that 'hope' has slain more enemies than you have," Sir Cador answered sardonically before thrusting the Ambrosius into Tyr's plated side. "Avalon's Gate." The VictoryGreymon howled in pain as a shell burst out of the lance; it missed the hole due to Tyr's writhing, but exploded down on Tyr's quadrocep, coating is orange flesh with ice.

He winced and surpressed a roar. Tyr then swept his sword forwards and hacked at part of Cador's armoured wing. A snarl escaped the Examon and he leveled the Ambrosius with Tyr's breastplate. "Pendragon's Glory!"

A powerful laser pounded into Tyr and he was thrown back, stopping only when his back slammed into Kheprius', who was lobbed towards Tyr by Percival. Tyr glanced back slightly and saw that Khep's armoured shell was beaten and dented all over from fighting Percival. The two remained back to back, Tyr raising his Dramon Breaker and Kheprius raising his Gran Killers, as the three Royal Knights surrounded them.

Tyr's voice squeaked as he spoke. "...Can't we talk about this?"

Last edited:

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Cador raised his lance as Percival's fists ignited with golden aura. Khrepius and Tyr were heavily outmatched, even without Guinevere participating, the Crusadermon had seen Hector's plight and moved to aid him.

"This is the end for you," Percival said "you cannot hope to defeat the both of us in an even battle."

"Who said it was even?"

Percival looked to his right just in time to recieve a face-full of Caradoc's Blast Wing. The Ravemon followed up by stabbing the Chououmaru into Percival's belly.

"Celestial Blade!" Lightning ripped from the blade of the katana and rushed through Percival's system, making the Magnamon scream in agony and writhe. Caradoc quickly withdrew his blood-stained blade and moved to stand by his fellow Peacemakers.

"Dishonourable wretch!" Cador roared, levelling the Ambrosius "Pendragon's Glory!" Shells and lasers howled from the lance, forcing Caradoc, Khrepius and Tyr to scatter and avoid the bombardment.

Percival recovered from the electrocution, eyes narrowed in rage as he saw Caradoc, who was unaware, focused on Cador. The Magnamon moved, a golden meteor that threatened to strike the Ravemon down, but Tyr noticed the attack oncoming.

An instant before he struck, Percival was smashed aside by the might of Trident Gaia, the heat of the attack compelling Caradoc to turn and see the Royal Knight. Before Percival recovered, Caradoc struck.

"Spiral Raven Claw!" he called, spinning and slashing Percival repeatedly with both silver wing and the Chououmaru. Blood soon coated both, and drenched Percival's azure flesh.

Cador was having none of it. Smashing Khrepius aside with a blow from the spreading Caledfwlch, he ascended and grabbed Caradoc in his talons, throwing the Ravemon aside from Percival, who was blood-soaked, but not badly hurt. The wounds were fairly superficial.

"I'll be alright," Percival told his ally, who nodded briefly and turned his attention to the Peacemakers. Tyr moved to attack them, but Percival struck at him with Magna Blast, followed by a rain of Magna Punch and Magna Kick. The 'Brick Wall of Fire' was soon little more than a punchbag, all his unarmoured skin now bruised black and purple by the heavy blows.

Khrepius attacked Cador, who charged, pinning the GrandisKuwagamon to the ground with the point of the Ambrosius.

"If you oppose the Tamers, why not join us?" the Examon growled "why submit to this futile resistance?!"

Caradoc watched in horror as his allies were struck down. He burned with anger, with rage, with the passion for justice. He felt blazing fire and chilling ice and deadly rage. He felt the night reach out to him, and he took its grip firmly as shadow and aura encircled him in their folds...

"This ends now," he promised, before his world went black and he began to change, to strengthen... to evolve...

"I call forth the power of the dark night. Grant me strength to restore all light. Gather our hopes forth for justice. At new dawn, the future awaits us. Burst Evolution! Ravemon Burst Mode!"

He emerged transformed, his bodysuit black and white, his wings grown further and both made from diamond-shaped feathers, each adamant hard. Purple aura coated his form in its fire and power, and he felt the strength of the night and the heavens within him.

His gaze fixed on Percival and he moved, becoming naught but a flicker of shadow in his speed.

"Crimson Formation!" he roared as he charged. Aura tore forth from his wings in a shower of diamond blades, stabbing into Percival, who howled. Before he could do more than turn, Caradoc was upon him.

"Mourning Dance!" the Ravemon shouted, slashing at the Royal Knight with his blade wings in a berserker fury that left Percival completely unable to fight back, as he struggled against a hail of blows.

Blood soon stained Caradoc's form, but he was entirely focused on defeating Percival. So much so, in fact, that he failed to notice another danger until it was too late.

Cador smashed into Caradoc, hurling him away from Percival for the second time. The Ravemon Burst Mode quickly righted himself, spreading his wings wide as he snarled in rage.

"This ends now," Cador said "you cannot hope to defeat us all."

"We can defeat you," Caradoc growled "and we will defeat you...!"

Hotshot

"Don't forget about us!" howled a voice from behind Tristan. The UlForceVeedramon glanced over his shoulder. What he saw made his jaw drop. He whirled around, but just a moment too late. Nocchi landed on Tristan's shoulders and slammed his hammer into the Royal Knight's head, sending the blue Dramon careening back down to the ground.

A golden blur materialized behind Nocchi and snatched him before he could fall. Gigas grinned down at his little friend and said, "Hohoho...me throwing you up at that knight was a pretty good plan, Nocchi!"

Nocchi chuckled. "Nyeheheh...of course it was a good plan! It was my plan!"

Tristan groaned, staggered up, and readied his UlForce Saber for battle. Clenching his fists, the Royal Knight roared, "Worthless scum! You dare attack me from behind?! Twice?!"

Nocchi raised three fingers. "Actually, it was thrice."

The UlForceVeedramon let out a feral roar and took to the skies with a speed unlike any other. Nocchi turned to Gigas and exclaimed, "Here's my next plan! Ruuuuuuuunnn!"

"But, Nocchi...we're in the air--" Gigas was promptly interrupted by Tristan's fierce aerial tackle. The HerculesKabuterimon spun around in the air and glanced around, trying in vain to spot their speedy opponent. Nocchi gripped his stomach and gulped.

"Uh oh...here comes the woozy feeling."

Another streak of blue flashed across the sky, and the HerculesKabuterimon was sent tumbling through the air again. He was at a disadvantage now. With a passenger he had to be extra careful, so two of his arms were out of the picture. He could certainly fly fast...but that would be of no use unless he knew where his opponent was.

Glancing over at another area of the battlefield, Gigas saw Kheprius, Tyr, and Caradoc being battered by Cador and Percival. "Nocchi...I'll take care of this funny little blue guy. Can you help out our friends over there?"

"Nah, I don't feel like it."

"I'll drop you if you don't."

"I have a sudden urge to go and help someone."

Gigas grinned. "Good." And with that, the HerculesKabuterimon sent Nocchi hurtling through the air at Cador and Percival. Nocchi gripped his hammer in one hand, and then readied a few strings in the other. With a flick of his wrist, he caught Percival's leg in his strings and used his momentum to swing into the air.

"Woohoo! I feel like Spidermon!" exclaimed the Puppetmon, rocketing into the air. He adjusted his angle, and then let himself fall down on Cador, with hammer in hand. "Puppet Pummel!"

The Examon lifted his Ambrosius and blocked the strike expertly. With a fanged smile, Cador used his tail to send Nocchi flying back into the air. The Puppetmon cringed, and soon found himself caught in a flurry of light energy, courtesy of Percival. Nocchi let out an enraged scream as he felt himself plummeting back down to earth. Grasping frantically through the air, Nocchi struggled to grab hold of anyone who might be near. His wooden hands latched onto Tyr's clawed foot.

Sighing, Nocchi murmured, "Uhhh...that was less-than-spectacular. Now I'm hanging by somebody's toes. Ugh. And they stink."

==========

Flashes of blue and gold cut through the sky like it was butter. With each strike, both blurs would be sent hurtling backwards, but they'd be at it again just moments later. It was impossible to accurately follow either blur, for they were moving far too fast now. Finally, one of them took on shape. It was Gigas. The HerculesKabuterimon had lost Tristan again.

"Man, this guy's slippery."

Tristan appeared quite suddenly above Gigas, with his beam sword at the ready. He sliced down at his target, only to find that Gigas had whirled around to block the attack with his arm. Tristan's sword stuck fast in Gigas' arm. He struggled to pull it free, but couldn't. Gigas lifted his three other arms and pummeled Tristan mercilessly with them.

Just seconds later, Tristan was on the ground again, lying in a heap. Gigas hovered over him, his arms and horn crackling with electrical energy. "Mega Electro Shocker!"

A huge explosion ensued, bringing up a thick smog of dust and debris. Gigas landed with a loud thud and peered into the smoke. To his surprise, a figure emerged, beaten, battered, and blackened, but alive. Tristan coughed a few times, shook his head, and glared at the HerculesKabuterimon.

"You, my friend, are nothing more than an annoying gnat."

Gigas grinned. "Yeah, but at least I'm annoying you. That's something."

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
"Mourning Dance!" Caradoc cried, charging for Sir Cador and slashing with his blade-wings, the knight's Caledfwlch blocking each blow with ease before Cador threw a vicious kick that knocked the Ravemon reeling.

"Pendragon's Glory!" the Examon roared, unleashing a volley of lasers, which Caradoc barely evaded or blocked with his wings. The aura around his form intensified as the Ravemon shouted "Crimson Formation!"

Dozens of diamond-shaped aura blades ripped from around him and struck at Cador, but they bounced off the Red Digizoid of the Caledfwlch like raindrops. As the wings opened, Caradoc struck, drawing back one wing as lightning crackled through his aura, which intensified to blazing fiery light at the apex of the wing, forming a blade of lightning...

"Lightning Thrust!"

Caradoc stabbed forwards with the lightning blade, impaling Cador through the chest with unerring accuracy, striking through the narrow gap in the Knight's wings. Cador gave a howl of agony and his wings exploded out, buffeting Caradoc with wind before they smashed him back, the Ravemon stopping himself a few dozen feet away. Blood poured from the wound in Cador's chest unceasingly, staining the white of his belly a crimson red.

"Sir Cador!" Percival cried, smashing Tyr aside with a furious Magna Blast and flashing through the heavens to his comrade's side.

"This... can't... be..." Cador growled "how could... such an insolent... wretch injure me... so?"

"Because I serve Justice," Caradoc replied "and it guided my hand to strike you, Sir Cador. Does this not show the damnation of your cause?"

"No!" Percival roared "it is your cause that is damned! We fight for the good of all Digimon and our world! Your false words shall not sway us from our cause, Caradoc Stern! Magna Blast!" Golden aura ripped from his shining armour, but Caradoc's Burst aura blazed into prominence again.

"Crimson Formation!" the Ravemon answered, unleashing a flurry of aura blades that struck Percival's attack, both forces destroying the other in fiery detonations...

-

Hector was defiant even in the face of hopeless odds. He raised his sword and lance towards Samael, Thor and Bedivere.

"I shall not surrender," he answered "my cause is that of righteousness. Justice guides my hand to strike at the foes of our world, and I do so unflichingly, for it is a necessary evil. Can you not see the shadow gathering, Bedivere? Are you truly blind to the darkness lurking within these Tamers?"

"They have no shadow in their hearts," Bedivere replied, raising the Fragarach "but if you will not submit, then we shall bring you down by force. Shoryu Slash." He slashed the flaming blade and the flame dragon howled forth, but Hector plunged into the fire and charged through it, smashing into Bedivere at full force. His sword met the Fragarach in a spray of sparks, and he stabbed with the Gram, but Bedivere sidestepped and gripped the lance in his spare hand, ripping it from the Gallantmon's grip and hurling it away.

"Victory Saber!" Hector spoke, drawing back and slashing with his sword towards Bedivere. However, the White Sword met the blow and flashed with power as Thor unleashed the Omni Sword, the power unleashed tossing Hector back like a storm-blown leaf. He crashed to the ground some distance away, but stood with harsh conviction, gripping his blade in both hands.

The dragon head on Thor's chestplate opened as Bedivere's Fragarach burned, ablaze with dragon fire. As Thor unleashed a sphere of dark matter from the dragon head, his Giga Crusher, Bedivere roared "Shoryu Slash!" and unleashed the flame dragon with an arcing slash.

The two attacks combined and blasted into Hector, throwing him back into the same hillside he had previously struck before exploding around him in an immense conflageration that reduced the verdant fields to ashen waste in an instant.

Still Hector rose, and Thor and Bedivere stepped forth, raising their blades to end the battle, to capture Hector, but it was not to be this day.

"Fist of Athena!"

Bedivere was struck in the gut by Guinevere's attack as she struck like a meteor, the force hurling him into Thor. The Imperialdramon attempted to react to Guinevere, but she evaded his swing of the White Sword and her ribbon-blades lashed on her command. "Spiral Masquerade!"

Thor was forced back by the lashing blades, Bedivere also forced to retreat. Samael raised a shotgun, but his Double Impact was blocked by Guinevere's Pile Bunker shield.

Hector stepped to Guinevere's side. Despite the blackened plate, the tattered cloak, the blood staining his form, he remained noble as a true knight.

"Royal Knights!" he called clearly "assemble!" Instantly the Knights broke from their battles and assembled beside him.

"Peacemakers!" Bedivere shouted in reponse "assemble!" The Peacemakers gathered with him, facing the five Royal Knights. The Dramon armies broke back and mustered with the Knights on Cador's roared command as the boats containing the Tamers set sail.

"Sir Hector," Sir Tristan said "the boats..." But Hector silenced him with a curt gesture.

"This battle is lost to you," Bedivere said "the Tamers are sailing to Avalon, Sir Hector. If you persist in attacking them, then you will meet only us." Hector seemed to consider this, glancing over the battle-weary, but unbowed Peacemakers. The Royal Knights could win with the support of the Dramon, but only at great cost. It wasn't a cost worth paying for the Tamers on the boats.

As if to reinforce the arguments against renewing the attack, Artemis, Azrael and the soldiers of the Holy Host glided to land beside the Peacemakers, the Dianamon and GuardiAngemon joining Bedivere at the front of their mustered warriors.

Hector's decision was made.

"Royal Knights," he spoke clearly "there is no attainable objective here any longer. Withdraw to Camelot."

"Hector?" Cador questioned "are you suggesting a... retreat?"

"These is no worthy cause in continuing," the Gallantmon spoke, before turning his gaze to the Peacemakers "you have fought well this day. You should be proud you were able to contend with our forces. Farewell, for now, Peacemakers." With that, the Royal Knights took flight, followed by the Dramon troops, flying back to Camelot.

"We... won..." Guinier commented. Bedivere shook his head.

"No," he replied "this wasn't a victory, sister. This is merely a draw. They haven't killed any of us, and we didn't capture them. The war has only just begun. Peacemakers, we shall escort the Tamers to Avalon in case the Knights change their minds!" They turned away to guard the Tamers.

"Peacemakers," Artemis said. Bedivere looked at her as she stood there, her Digimon subjects gathering behind the Olympian. "Thank you for defending them."

"It is our mission," Bedivere said "we will protect the Tamers from the Royal Knights, at any cost."

"I wish you luck with the rest of this conflict," Artemis said.

"Thank you," Bedivere replied "farewell, Lady Artemis. Azrael, what will you do now?"

"My mission is to defend those Tamers," Azrael spoke "thus I and my warriors shall accompany you back to Avalon."

And with that, the Peacemakers and the warriors of the Holy Host took flight, soaring after the ships holding the Tamers they had managed to protect with their efforts...

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Tyr flew after the drifting boats with his head held up high... metaphorically. His head was actually drooped downwards as a result of the biting pain in his face and neck, but despite that, his spirits were generally high. There was one thing that bugged him though...

He flew up alongside Kheprius, who was flying in silence, and gave a weak wave. "Hey, Khep, I have a question... Do my feet stink?"

Kheprius tried to ignore him, but he realized that Tyr probably wouldn't leave him alone until he answered. Glancing over, he replied, "I dunno. Probably."

"Hmm... Maybe I could use a bath... Thanks!" With that, Tyr suddenly dived down towards one of the boats where some of his fellow Peacemakers were. There he saw Dunk... making a ruckus.

"Hey, Dunk!" Tyr said with his bruised-black tail waving. "Can you look after my Dramon Breaker while I clean off? You can play with it all you want!" he said with good-intentions, hoping that might take his mind off of the water. Tyr placed the large sword in front of the dog digimon and gave a warm grin.

The VictoryGreymon began to try to take off his armour, but immediately cringed in pain and stopped. He lightly poked his armour around all parts of his body, each time eliciting a wince. "Jeez, my whole body is tender. I'll have so many bruises that without my armour, I'd probably look like a BlackWarGreymon... It hurts too much to even touch my armour. I guess I'll be swimming with it on- I just hope that I don't drown because of it-"

Tyr immediately noticed his err of words and shot his head towards Dunk with a nervous grin. "I mean, of course I won't drown! No one ever drowns in water! What was I thinking?" he said hastily as he ran his cut-ridden fingers through his messy red hair sheepishly.

The VictoryGreymon glanced over at Lucia and Duo. "Your highness, you and your husband might want to stand back; this could make a big splash."

With that, Tyr dove in the water and disappeared under the murky, enveloping liquid for a good thirty seconds. Suddenly, he emerged up from the abyss with a deep gasp. "Hey, this is great!" he replied.

Tyr began to do the backstroke along side the boat with a contented grin on his face. "See, Dunk? There's nothing to be afraid of. Everything's fi- AHHH! AHHH! HELP! HELP ME! A METALSEADRAMON'S GOT MY FEET!" Tyr hollered, splashing violently and clawing at the side of the boat as he tried to wrestle his feet away.

After a minute's-worth of pure, utter terror and border-line crying, Tyr finally stopped and settled down. It was a tamer's keen observation that Tyr's feet were tangled in seaweed that finally calmed him and caused him to actually try to see what had got his feet. He then turned beet-red and removed the aquatic plant.

A drenched Tyr climbed back onto the boat, blushing furiously and forcing a large grin. He stood up straight and proceeded to uncomfortably scratch the back of his neck. "S-sorry about that, folks... I guess I kinda overreacted there... Heh heh..." The dragon-man then went to go sulk in embarrassment at the bow of the ship...

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Bedivere and Caradoc soared alongside each other. Guinier was on a boat below recovering from her injuries, in addition to the fact that her Veedramon form couldn't fly.

Bedivere was still in Slayerdramon form, and Caradoc was still holding onto his Burst Mode.

"That's one impressive evolution," Bedivere commented. "Something able to go head-to-head with the Knights."

"Unstable though," Caradoc murmured. "Burst Modes are a flawed power, and though they are stronger for it, that strength is fractured and can be overcome by more stable forms. I can never be sure how much of my power I can draw on in this form, which is probably why I didn't do a lot more damage to Cador and Percival."

"You held them back, which is still impressive, especially considering this is your first Burst Evolution," Bedivere said. "I wonder how you'd cope against stronger Knights, like Sir Lancelot?" Just a mention of the deadly Omnimon's name sent a shiver down Caradoc's spine.

"Let's hope I never have to face him alone," Caradoc whispered. Bedivere nodded, understanding. Lancelot was the second greatest of the Knights, the fatal Omega Knight whose power was of true destruction, the white hand that crushed legions. Lancelot held power beyond any hope of resistance alone. Perhaps all the Peacemakers as one could overcome such power... but not a lone warrior. Not even four or five, or nine or ten together could overcome the power of Sir Lancelot.

"The Omega Knight, the White Knight," Bedivere mused. "I wonder what his power will be used for in this Crusade? Has Artorius dared unleash the Omega upon the Tamers?"

"If he has, then may the gods help them," Caradoc said. "For none else can possibly save them from Lancelot."

-

The Knights landed before the keep of Camelot. The Dramon forces had returned to their homelends, leaving only Hector, Cador, Guinevere, Tristan and Percival. The five Knights calmly marched into their stronghold, reverting their weapons to base data as they entered, the data swirling into their armour, ready at a moment's notice.

They soared up the centre of the keep to the apex, the throne room of Artorius, and they took their seats at the Round Table.

"How went your attack?" Artorious asked.

"We were opposed by the Peacemakers, as expected," Hector reported. "Due to their efforts, the Tamers escaped. The only fatalities were among the Dramon forces."

"Only among the Dramon," Lancelot hissed. "What shame be this? Five mustered Knights and a dragon army, unable to defeat an undisciplined rabble? That you dare report such travesty to our lord is an insult to our order, Sir Hector."

"Calm, Sir Lancelot," Artorious said. "Sir Hector, I must confess surprise. How could your mustered forces fail?"

"The Peacemakers have proven exceptional of our expectations. Their abilities and skills were used to the highest potential, and though some of their tactics were unorthodox and dishonourable, they were able to match us."

"Worse," Lancelot hissed. "Losing to dishonourable wretches, Sir Hector. What Royal Knight could dare mention defeat by such insolent curs and be speaking the truth?"

"Silence, Sir Lancelot," Artorius ordered. There was a brief moment of tension, then Lancelot leaned back in his seat, diminished by the order. "Royal Knights. This defeat, like all defeats, is an oppurtunity to learn our lessons again, the lessons Uther bestowed to us. We were overconfident, and thus the Peacemakers were able to prove themselves above our expectations. Therefore our next engagement with them will be undertaken expecting anything. We cannot allow ourselves to lose our noble goal due to our own failings."

"Uther taught us to know our flaws," Sir Galahad replied. "Are we to deny that noble teaching, my lord?"

"Nay, Sir Galahad. Uther taught us so, for to defeat such flaws we must first know our enemy. We know of this flaw and we shall overcome it. Now, we must plan our next assault."

"There is a Tamer community in the foothills of the Tsuchi Mountain Range," Cador reported. "My Dramon allies have reported a number between two hundred and two hundred and fifty."

"A prize target," Gawain commented.

"But who shall claim such a prize?" Guinevere asked. Artorius gazed around his expectant knights.

"Sir Gawain. Sir Galahad. Sir Percival. Sir Hector. Sir Lancelot. You are my chosen warriors for this assault. Take two centuries of Knightmon and any other Digimon you may require from among our allies in the Chessmon Kingdom, Celestial Dominion and Paleozoic Sovereignty."

"My lord," Lancelot said. "Who shall take command?"

"You shall, Sir Lancelot," Artorious replied. Several of the Knights showed reactions of surprise, the tension between the White Knight and Black Lord was legendary. "I require my mightiest warrior to take command if we are to win this war. I must attend to other matters."

"Such as, my lord?" Guinevere asked.

"I possess the power known as the X-Antibody," Artorious said. "Recently my Alpha-Gain-Force has allowed me to uncover a hidden realm within the fabric of the world, and there I have discovered a way to replicate the X-Antibody. Doing so, I intend to strengthen those with the capability of X-Evolution to levels unseen since the time of Odin."

"How long will this take to do?" Percival asked.

"A short while," Artorius replied. "I cannot complete it before the next battle, but afterwards, I may have the time I require. Now, Knights, ready yourselves for war. Dismissed."

"My lord," they all spoke, and nine left. Only Guinevere remained.

"Lady Guinevere?" Artorius asked. "Why do you remain here?"

"Because I wish to ask something," she replied. "Have you let these Peacemakers, not the Tamers, become the focus of this Crusade? Have you allowed some sense of rivalry between we and they to overtake what is right for the world?"

"No, my love," Artorius replied, standing beside her and gently taking her hand in his own. "The Peacemakers are just one of many obstacles to the crusade's success, and they shall remain so. Righteousness will only remain while we pursue a just task, and petty rivalry is in no manner just."

"Thank you," Guinevere said. "For reassuring me so." She gently kissed his cheek, then turned and walked out of the room.

"How sweet," the voice of the shadow spoke. "How sickening."

"What have you to report?" Artorius said, voice sharper than usual.

"The Council are in debate on your next target. Several believe you strike for Avalon itself, others are of the belief you will attack the Solar Pinnacle of Apollo, yet none seem decided on your actual target. How should I respond?"

Artorius considered. Misinformation would remove the Peacemakers from his path, but the truth would draw them to battle with Lancelot... the Omega Knight, the White Knight, the undefeated.

"Speak the true location and debate the point at length," Artorius said. "I will have the Knights proceed in a manner that confirms the location in time for the Peacemakers to reach the Tsuchi Mountains before Lancelot and his group arrive."

"Sir Lancelot," the shadow chuckled. "Indeed my lord, you do believe in the use of overwhelming force."

"Not so. If these Peacemakers can overcome the other Knights, I intend to see just how powerful they are when matched with the Omega himself..."

PeeGee

ROAWR!
Kole slowly flew above the boat, cursing his lack of being able to defeat Lady Guinevere. He knew that if he was able to digivolve into a higher state, then maybe he would stand a better chance at defeating the Crusadermon.

"Life isn't fair," muttered the Piedmon as he played around with a ball he conjured up.

He could feel that there was something inside of him that wanted to break free, Kole could sense it everytime that he started to go a little bit crazy in battle.

I would think that my time with Master Piedmon would have let me achieve some sort of higher form thought the harlequin, now juggling a bunch of conjured up balls.