1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Digimon: Unholy Crusade - the *Reboot* (Discussion)

Discussion in 'RPG Café' started by Kamotz, Feb 27, 2016.

1. TheCharredDragon

TheCharredDragon I mean it when I say I'm an RPG nut

Actually, Griff just started the page while I filled it. I've been meaning to make one for Unholy Crusade but I kept putting it off. >_> Though I was busy.

2. Samayouru

Samayouru Rabid Dusclops Fan

3. Solsabre

Solsabre The Reforged Soul

Okay, I am in the process of writing a post, it's just simply gotten too late for me to finish tonight. I will finish it tomorrow evening after I get out of work.

4. Kamotz

Kamotz God of Monsters

Sorry for the double post. I'm on vacation all week so I won't be able to get much updating done. Why don't we focus on character interaction for the next couple posts before rolling into the next conflict. I'm going to try and get one more short post up during the week (I'm typing this from a tablet) where we acknowledge the option of teleporting and probably implement it.

5. Solsabre

I am kinda surprised no one had picked up on Theo's slip up about his enlistment to the knights...

6. Kamotz

Kamotz God of Monsters

Anyone object to me moving things along? I can put together a pseudo explanation for Tessa's abilities and get us to Kaladesh

7. storymasterb

storymasterb Knight of RPGs

I don't mind, my characters aren't doing too much ATM.

8. Solsabre

I am fine with that. Things are almost back to normal for me, but it'll be another day or two yet till I am free to post again.

I left quite a few detailss for Tessa's abilities earlier in the thread and on her sign up.

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  9. Samayouru

I'm absolutely fine with it considering Fiona's not doing very much either. Go right ahead!

10. Kamotz

Kamotz God of Monsters

So here is a list of the named opponents (Royal Knights) that are in Kaladesh. And if you're looking to add some spice to your posts, here are some of their support troops that serve under each Royal Knight.

EDIT: Added opponents

Sir Dagonet (Craniamon) vs. Svarog, Stein
    - Mistymon

Sir Bors (Sleipmon) vs. Tessa, Denys/Fiona, Shula/Frost
    - Qilinmon

Sir Kay (Crusadermon) vs. Samael, Henry
    - Knightmon

Sir Percival (Magnamon) vs. Thor, Aria
    - Raidramon

Sir Guinier (UlforceVeedramon) vs. Okatsu/Hoshiko, Michael
    - AeroVeedramon

Sir Bedivere (Examon) vs. Artanis/James, Theo
    - Wingdramon

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  11. Samayouru

If that's the case, mind if I have Fiona go up against Sir Bors and his Qilinmon? he seems to be the only one not being taken on so far.

12. Kamotz

Kamotz God of Monsters

It's not a 1-on-1 sort of thing, so 3-on-1 is probably expected.

13. Solsabre

I'll throw Theo at Examon and Tessa as support against Sleipmon.

Andrea and Deneb I will probably throw against the royal knights two posts from now, where ever we need an extra body(ies) I am just going to introduce them in my next post.

Last edited: May 8, 2017
  14. Samayouru

I know (that would be stupid if I made Fiona do that lol), I was just asking in case I unintentionally disrupted anybody else's plans.

EDIT: Aaaaand posted. Just let me know if I need to change anything.

Last edited: May 8, 2017
  15. TheCharredDragon

TheCharredDragon I mean it when I say I'm an RPG nut

Hmm, okay. I'm tempted to throw Shula and Frost at Dagonet 'cause one, he's one ground, and two, I just want to see how Svarog reacts to that.

But...I think I'll do that next time and go with my second choice, Bors, 'cause, again, he's on the ground and can't really fly. Expect a Machinedramon to help Fiona soon, Samayouru! After I post for Civil War (and probably Mythos).

16. Solsabre

Ah, Kamotz, I think you got Theo and Tessa switched around.

17. TheSequelReturns

TheSequelReturns Phantom Thief

*Notices all of Kamotz's characters are fighting solo*

Are there any of those three you'd rather have fight solo? Thinking about putting Stein with Svarog and Henry with Samael, then Aria will assist whoever needs it unless i just go three for three and put her with Thor. But I can adjust and swap around as needed.

18. Kamotz

Kamotz God of Monsters

Not really? I don't think? I certainly didn't plan for any of them to ride solo (intentionally).

19. storymasterb

storymasterb Knight of RPGs

Well there are fourteen of us fighting if you count Andrea and Deneb, so unless we hardcore ganged up on a few of the Knights, it'd be hard to go one on one.

People can probably guess the reason I picked the two Knights I did, incidentally.

20. TheSequelReturns

TheSequelReturns Phantom Thief

Alright, I'll put Aria with Thor then, that'll give us at least two Guardians per Knight.