• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon: Unholy Crusade - the *Reboot* (Discussion)

Solsabre

The Reforged Soul
I'm more than halfway done with a post. I should be able to get it up tomorrow night.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
It looks like I left you guys off at a bit of an awkward point. Anything I can do to help you get the ball rolling?

Solsabre

The Reforged Soul
I am currently working on a post with Theo, Andrea, and Deneb. Also, I thought I would have Andrea and Deneb help with Guiener(sp?). I am waiting to write more for Tessa.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
I was just waiting for Solsabre to post, since I wanted to do a post with all of my characters and wanted some progression on the Bedivere front to work off of.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
I'm currently trying to figure out just how much my characters can feasibly take on the knights at this point. I also don't want to step on any toes since Kamotz's characters should, by all means, outclass mine right now. As should the knights.

Is it safe to assume that the other fights will go about as well as Aria vs Percival?

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Nah, Stein is in pretty good shape, and Henry is about as capable as Samael is while he's AvengeKidmon. Svarog and Samael tend to push others out of their way because (let's face it) they're not great team players...I don't think anyone was assuming otherwise at this point though.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Ah okay. That helps clear it up. I wasnt confidant how to approach thier interactions, but I think i have an idea now.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Yeah, one of the biggest differences in terms of a Digimon's fighting ability is experience. Even going all the way back to Adventure 01 - Piedmon wasn't so much stronger than WarGreymon or MetalGarurumon, but he was much older/more experienced (MagnaAngemon had the type advantage).

So what the Knights have is literally 1000 years of fighting experience downloaded into them when they take their oaths, the purest forms of it, too. So not the bland stuff, but literally 1000 years of on-the-job experience from every serving Royal Knight that came before them. That's why they're tougher. Now, power can overcome experience, but it needs to be a significant gap. Svarog and Thor are able to fight the Knights more evenly because they have some more existential powers to draw upon and also have ~1000 years of experience - but theirs is life experience, while the 1000 years that the Knights have is actual, fighting and tactical experience from the time their predecessors were serving as Royal Knights.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Funnily, part of the reason why I'm hesitating is similar to Sequel's. I have no idea how well Shula and Frost would do fighting against Bors while biomerged. Uh...I have a better idea now, but I still don't feel too confident about it since you said experience is the deciding factor of battles. And Frost has fighting experience but Shula...not as much, obviously. But then again they're biomerged and it's two against one but...still don't know.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Funnily, part of the reason why I'm hesitating is similar to Sequel's. I have no idea how well Shula and Frost would do fighting against Bors while biomerged. Uh...I have a better idea now, but I still don't feel too confident about it since you said experience is the deciding factor of battles. And Frost has fighting experience but Shula...not as much, obviously. But then again they're biomerged and it's two against one but...still don't know.

Experience is the deciding factor when power is close. Power wise, the Knights are still top-tier. Bors is on the lower-tier in terms of attack versatility, but his mobility, short-burst speed, and defensive power is through the roof. He's probably able to tank almost anything.

Would it help you guys if I gave like a..."power rankings" kind of scale for the Royal Knights and some other NPCs so you could have an objective/quantifiable idea of where they stand?

Solsabre

The Reforged Soul
I think I have a pretty good idea, but I would appreciate a power rankings so I am not missing anything.

On another note Tessa could teleport/dropped Shula and Frost on Sir Bors that might do some damage... *snort*

Last edited:

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Class A
Alphamon (Galahad)
Omnimon (Lancelot)

Class B
Magnamon (Percival)
Gallantmon (Tristan)
Jesmon (Lamorak)

Omnimon (Adventure)
Susanoomon (Frontier)
Apocalymon (Adventure 01)

Class C
Gankoomon (Gareth)
Examon (Bedivere)
Dynasmon (Caradoc)
UlforceVeedramon (Guinier)

ShineGreymon Burst Mode (Savers)
MaloMyotismon (Adventure 02)
Daemon (Adventure 02)

Class D
Duftmon (Gawain)
Sleipmon (Bors)
Craniamon (Dagonet)
Crusadermon (Kay)

WarGreymon (Adventure 01)
MetalGarurumon (Adventure 01)
Imperialdramon (Adventure 02)

Solsabre

The Reforged Soul
I will finally be able to post after work today. I just have a few more paragraphs to write.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Artanis failing to get the Ambrosius away is deliberate on my end, since I felt I needed to have Artanis' performance begin to dwindle since he's too heavily outclassed in power to be successful against a Royal Knight for long. I wanted to leave the aftermath of the bombardment open for either Solsabre or Kamotz to use though.

I'll have Hoshiko and Okatsu disengage from Guinier and focus on Tamers next post if an opportunity opens itself. May do the same with James and Artanis since Artanis is injured and outclassed, but will see how things progress first.

Solsabre

The Reforged Soul
Sounds good! I figured there was a chance Artanis wouldn't get it, but I was leaving that up to you.

I am going to start working on a post tonight. I have a few more ideas on what Theo could do yet, but I do feel like I am hitting a point with him in how damage he can do to Examon.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
*takes another deep breath*

I already said this in the Fire Emblem discussion thread, but I'll say it here also to make it official. I wanna drop out of this RP and Civil War, despite how much fun it's been. Due to stuff happening in real life, I wanna focus on it now more than ever. I hope you guys don't mind.

Uh...I have a feeling you won't Kamotz, but just in case, don't kill off Shula and Frost, and Sura, Homer and Valentina. Maybe make Shula too injured in the last battle to be able to fight again anytime soon. While my Civil War characters...I'm sure you'll think of something, but just so you know, if you want, you can have Homer attack or something as soon as Imego does something fishy.

Good luck with the rest of the RP. If it goes on long enough, maybe some day I'll come back. Some day.

Thank you for letting me a part of this.

Solsabre

The Reforged Soul
Hey guys, sorry its been taking me so long to post again in either rp, I have been unusually tired the last few weeks and a bad case of writer's block. I have been trying to write something every night so I hope to be over this soon.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
*takes another deep breath*

I already said this in the Fire Emblem discussion thread, but I'll say it here also to make it official. I wanna drop out of this RP and Civil War, despite how much fun it's been. Due to stuff happening in real life, I wanna focus on it now more than ever. I hope you guys don't mind.

Uh...I have a feeling you won't Kamotz, but just in case, don't kill off Shula and Frost, and Sura, Homer and Valentina. Maybe make Shula too injured in the last battle to be able to fight again anytime soon. While my Civil War characters...I'm sure you'll think of something, but just so you know, if you want, you can have Homer attack or something as soon as Imego does something fishy.

Good luck with the rest of the RP. If it goes on long enough, maybe some day I'll come back. Some day.

Thank you for letting me a part of this.

Sorryy to see you go, Charred. I can't really promise anything once characters are abandoned. It's likely they'll go off their separate ways, but it really depends on what the story needs.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
I'll get posts up in this and Civil War hopefully by the end of today, sorry, this last week's been extremely busy at work because of Father's Day.

Solsabre

The Reforged Soul
So, I did a quick thingy and setup a Discord server/chat box thing for the Digimon rps we have. Seems pretty easy to use. I downloaded a program and app for my laptop and phone. I figured it might an easier way to talk or just hang out.

Edit: Fixed the link to work correctly now.

https://discord.gg/2Fg5Zvk

Last edited: