1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Digimon: Unholy Crusade - the *Reboot* (Discussion)

Discussion in 'RPG Café' started by Kamotz, Feb 27, 2016.

1. TheSequelReturns

TheSequelReturns Phantom Thief

Apologies everyone, been a very hectic week on my end. I'll have a post up here and in CW sometime in the next 12 hours.

Update: Will post when able. Working on it.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  2. Solsabre

Solsabre The Reforged Soul

Okay, I should finally be able to post today for UC and maybe Civil War.

3. Solsabre

Solsabre The Reforged Soul

A couple of my NPCs. Please don't kill them off. Feel free to use them.

Name. Sal Lightspeed
    Species: RaptorSparrowmon
    Appearance: Standard RaptorSparrowmon appearance, wears a red aviator’s scarf around her neck.
    Details: Sal is the Guild Leader of Frontier Rescue and Other Service Guild, or Frontier Rescue for short, and Andrea/Deneb’s boss. A cool, collected, and take-charge individual, Sal was a cross continent aerial racer in her younger years. An accident during one race left her stranded in an ice capped mountains. Days later, a rare tamer and his partner (back in the early days of human appearing Saga) stumbled upon her crash site and aided her off the mountain to safety. Since that day, Sal built a Search & Rescue organization across the heart of Saga with guild branches located at select cities and key travel routes. In thanks to the pair who rescued her, Sal offers hospitality to any traveling tamers who need a place for a night or a warm meal. Frontier Rescue includes many Tamer pairs in the daily operations due to the Tamer’s ability to affect their digimon’s evolution path and change form to suit the rescue situation. Sal is a strong supporter of the Tamers and uses her resources and connections to help Tamer pairs find safety and provide supplies. Sal is also in the process of building a low key information network using her fastest digimon agents as couriers to carry news and other vital information between human friendly cities. The Frontier Rescue headquarters was located near Kaladesh, but has moved to a temporary setup outside Axis Mundi.

Name. Nadia Riverwind
    Species: Lekismon
    Appearance: A very plump Lekismon
    Details: An enigmatic bartender. Nadia has been a regular fixture of the lower Axis Mundi since longer than anyone can remember and known to work in different establishments over the years.. When the owner of Horvath’s Tavern first opened up, Nadia appeared the first morning looking for work. The Lekismon is a well-spring of gossip and always seems to know more than she lets on. During slow business hours, Nadia will lend a sympathetic ear to customers she finds drowning their woes in strong drink and give strange advice that seldom makes sense. Nadia loves engaging her customers in lively conversation and known to be a tease. She will get gruff and cranky when stuff starts breaking in bar fights, because she has to clean the mess. (Yes, she’ll even yell at her boss for all the good it will do.) Somehow, Nadia always avoids injury during the worst brawls. Secretly, Nadia is a god of unknown pantheon and prefers the rich and lively company of mortals to her stuffy and aloof fellow gods.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  4. Kamotz

Kamotz God of Monsters

Wow - we haven't posted in these since we created the discord server in June?!

Anyway - sorry for not leading this recently. Been really busy since I had the kid - between him and work and then the holidays I've just had zero time to keep these moving. But that's hopefully going to change in the coming days/weeks.