• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon: Viral Assault of the Mirror Crests *Discussion*

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
Decided to make a discussion thread incase there were any major questions that you needed to ask, or anything you think needs to be discussed.

To fill up this relatively empty post, here are the crest powers (and mirrors) for reference and just if you wanted to know out of interest.

Courage/Cowardice: Nylf

Friendship/Enmity: Eternal Daydreamer

Love/Hate: Saffire Persian

Knowledge/Ignorance: Masterwannabe

Sincerity/Deceit: Psychic

Reliability/Fallibility: Crystamon

Hope/Pessimism: Merkel Hog

Light/Darkness: Pike Queen Lucy

-;157;

S

Shadowcat

*drinks some coke*

Hm... I'll just dump a few questions.

Relationships? Would they be allowed? No higher than PG-13 of course, XD.

AND controlling NPC Digimon to help. But we have to get your permission first, of course.

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
Another question I was wondering about.

How prominent are Digimon - as in, how well known are they to the rest of the world? I wasn't sure how to have Jessica react - as we know that at the end of Season 2, the Digiworld and the Real World were connected or whatever, and everyone was getting Digimon.

Is that so in this time period, or are Digimon just a kind of strange Enigma that only a few people know about?

I'm guessing the latter, but just checking to make sure.

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
Yes, relationships between characters are allowed as long as both players agree, but nothing more extreme than kissing.

Yes, NPC digimon are allowed, but you have to get my permission to use them first.

Hmmm...good question SP...I believe the latter. Not many people would know about digimon. They qould just be known to the digidestined and maybe some randoms.

-;157;