• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon: Viral Assault of the Mirror Crests

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
Digimon: Viral Assault of the Mirror Crests​

Basic Overview of Digimon

For as long as anyone can remember, there have always been two worlds on this planet. The normal, human world and the digiworld. This ‘digiworld’ is home to creatures called Digital monsters, or just digimon for short. These digimon ranged from small, young creatures to massive, powerful beasts. Young digimon are capable of ‘digivolving’ into higher forms. They are intelligent, and speak in a language understandable by most humans. And so the digiworld existed alongside our world.

Until the creation of the internet, no human knew the digiworld existed. And now, only a very miniscule amount of people know it does. This small amount of humans are called the digidestined. They were chosen by higher powers in the digiworld to free the world of evil threats. They were given a partner digimon, a digivice (a device to help their digimon digivolve) and a crest. These crests helped their digimon digivolve to their highest forms. They were a team of seven.

When the digidestined were first sent to the digiworld, they had to battle a number of digimon that threatened them. They finally found t he root of the evil digimon, Devimon. They fought and destroyed Devimon, and travelled to the continent of Server, where they encountered the evil Etemon and Myotismon. After destroying Etemon, they chased Myotismon back to the human world, where he was trying to find the eigth digidestined. They destroyed him before he could, and recruited the eigth digidestined, Kari, the sister of one of the older digidestined, Tai. But Myostismon was not gone. He returned in the form of VenomMyotsimon. The children were finally able to fully destroy him, and he disappeared. But the digidestined’s problem’s were not over. They were sent back to the digiworld, where they encountered four digimon of tremendous power. These four evil digimon called themselves the ‘Dark Masters’. The group was composed of MetalSeadramon, Puppetmon, Machinedramon and Piedmon. After many battles, the digidestined destroyed all four of them, and had a final battle with the most evil digimon of all, Apocalymon. They sealed him away, and finally returned back to the human world, saying goodbye to their digimon partners.

But then, four years later, a new threat sprung up. A human boy, calling himself the ‘Digimon Emperor’, was threatening the peace of the digiworld. Three new digidestined were chosen, and they, along with two members of the original team, were able to show the Digimon Emperor the error of his ways. He joined up with them. After fighting a score of more evil threats, the digidestined finally learned the cause of all the evil. Myotismon had returned in an even stronger form called MaloMyotismon. He had spread his wickedness throughout the digiworld and human world, and was threatening to send both worlds into eternal darkness. After a harsh fight, the digidestined finally destroyed MaloMyotismon, and saved the world. Everything returned to normal, and the digidestined returned back home once more.

The plot

It is approximately one year after the defeat of MaloMyotismon. Things are quiet in the digiworld. Calm reigned, and the digimon were very happy to finally live in peace, without something or someone threatening them. Their peace, however, was short lived. A new virus is threatening the internet. This one, however, is stronger then your basic bug, and has been named the Enigma Virus. It’s been brought to the attention of Governments all over the world, yet no-one knows how to stop it, as its coding is something never seen before. What the governments don’t know, however, is that the virus has originated in the Digital World, which is why they can’t destroy it. In the Digital World itself, the Enigma virus is attacking digimon at random, turning them into mindless versions of their former selves, with the only intention of killing whoever comes within their range. It was around the time of the virus’s emergence that Davis, Yolei, Cody and Ken disappeared.

Their digimon are panicking and the rest of the digidestined are worried and confused. No trace of the four has been found in the real world, so they have to be somewhere in the digiworld. But wherever they are, their digimon are not with them, which can only be bad news.

To add to the chaos of the Enigma Virus and the strange disappearence, a new threat has arisen, which spans back to the defeat of the vile Apocalymon, the creator of the Dark Masters. When the Dark digimon was defeated and imprisoned by the original digidestined, he used the last of his power to put one final spite on the digidestined he loathed so much. He created a shadow form, or ‘mirror’ of each of the digidestined crests. The eight mirror crests were:

Cowardice, the mirror of Courage. Enmity, the mirror of Friendship. Hate, the mirror of Love. Ignorance, the mirror of Knowledge. Deceit, the mirror of Sincerity. Fallibility, the mirror of Reliability. Pessimism, the mirror of Hope. And Darkness, the mirror of Light. There is no mirror of Kindness as Apocalymon was unaware the crest existed.

These mirrors were entombed at the bottom of the Dark Ocean in the World of Darkness, the parallel world of the Digiworld itself and graveyard for all the digimon antagonists, and were never discovered. However, all that has changed. The Enigma Virus, seeping through the pores of the Digiworld, found its way to the mirror crests. It attacked these abominations and warped them into strange shadow forms of the original digidestined. These horrible monsters broke free of the World of Darkness with the help of the Enigma virus, and escaped into the Digiworld, leaving behind a massive hole in the layers between the worlds. They sought out the digimon of the original digidestined and possessed them. And now, using the dark power of their mirror crests, they can digivolve their hosts at will, making the digivices of the original eight useless. They can also jump to digimon that have used the power of their mirror, i.e. Veemon, Hawkmon and Armidillomon. They now seek to find a way into the Real World and kill the original digidestined, the bearers of their opposites.

So now the new digidestined have a massive fight on their hands. First, they have to find the root of the Enigma virus and destroy it. Second, they have to delete the mirror crests and somehow save the host digimon from being deleted as well. And finally, they have to locate, and possibly save Davis, Yolei, Cody and Ken. But there is one more task they are yet to discover. For the Mirror Crests left a massive hole in the layer between the Digiworld and the World of Darkness. A hole big enough for any digimon to pass through back into the Digiworld.

And the evil digimon of the past are thirsty for revenge.

You will control one member of the new digidestined team. This new team has been given the powers of the original crests. The sign up sheet is below. Try to space it out so it is not one big block of text.

You

Name: (Duh)
Description: (AT LEAST FIVE LINES)
Personality: (AT LEAST FIVE LINES)
History: (AT LEAST FIVE LINES)
Crest Power: (Only choose one that has not been claimed by an accepted player.)
Other: (Duh again)

Digimon (NO fan made digimon. There's hundreds of digimon, I'm sure you can find some that suit your taste.)

(This needs to be done for each digivolution)

Name: (English names are preferable, but I'll accept Japanese)
Stage: (Baby, In-Training, Rookie, Champion, Ultimate or Mega)
Description: (AT LEAST THREE LINES, or a picture.) A good site for pictures, digivolutions and info is this one.
Attacks: (Two max, one min)

Note: When you choose a crest power it is your duty to destroy the mirror of that crest. For example, if you chose Knowledge, it is your duty to destroy the mirror of Ignorance.

Basic rules:

1) No God-Modding or 'invincible' players.

2) I have the right to expel or refuse anyone who does not meet my standards.

3) You have a right to know why I am expelling/refusing you.

4) I expect you to at least skim each person’s post so you know what is happening. There is nothing more annoying than when someone destroys a digimon in their post, and the next person posts saying that their character is fighting said digimon. -_- So READ!

5) If you are going to swear excessively, post a warning at the top of your post please. I don’t mind swearing if it is appropriate for that situation, but no needless profanity please.

6) No extreme sexuality, i.e. No sex scenes. I don’t expect any, but if you are thinking of developing a relationship between two characters, kissing is the maximum you can do.

7) No bunnying, i.e. controlling another RPGer’s character. You can only control another person’s character with their expressed permission VIA PM.

8) Try to post at least once every two days. I don't want this to die as soon as it starts.

9) HAVE FUN!

The rules could be edited later.

I am cracking down on grammar, length and depth in this RPG. I will not, I repeat, not accept anyone who I feel cannot adhere to my grammar and RPG’ing standards. I will also expect an RPG sample from any applicants, to prove you are capable of posting to my standards. Be warned: when the RPG starts, I will not hesitate to expel any members of the Team who don’t post long replies. No five line additions to the RPG, that’s not a post. Plus, I expect some level of maturity in your posts, and a basic usage of proper, and possibly advanced, English.

Too many criteria? Well then, consider it an honour to be accepted by my finicky self! XP

Also, you do not control the mirrors. That is being done by myself and Pike Queen Lucy, who will assist me during the RPG. You only control your character: I cannot stress that enough.

I will either take on a member of the digidestined team, or, in the case of high demand, will simply RP the mirrors and original digidestined. I will post my sign up later depending on this.

Crest/s Available: NONE. SIGN-UPS ARE NOW CLOSED.

1) Light: Pike Queen Lucy
2) Reliability: Crystamon
3) Courage: Nylf
4) Knowledge: Masterwannabe
5) Friendship: Eternal Daydreamer
6) Hope: Merkel Hog
7) Love: Saffire Persian
8) Sincerity: Psychic

Note: If I am waiting for a reply for someone that means their crest is still open for sign-ups.

Another Note: I've made a change. If a spot is reserved by a player, you are quite free to post a sign-up if you wish to challenge them for that postition. I will simply decide who is the better out of the two, though the first person will get some priority. In the case of Pike Queen Lucy, however, her spot is locked, as she is helping me out.

So:

Red = Free for sign up's.
Blue = Reserved by a potential player, but still moderately open for challenges.

This is to give everyone a fair chance at signing up.

Feel free to PM me with any queries you may have.

So there we go. Post away!

-;157;

Last edited:
C

Crystamon

This is quite possibly the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I hope to be admitted into this prestigous RP.

Me

Name: Roland Cyne

Description: Roland is a small boy, with purple eyes and raven black hair. He wears long, elastic black pants, which stretch and bend, allowing for free movement. Over his faded green Old Navy, he wears a jean-like vest, with pockets in each side. the vest is always unbuttoned. He has a small, quiet mouth, which rarely moves, as he speaks little. He has a deep purple bandanna, which he wears bound around his head, tied in the back. It has about an inch of hair poking out of the bottom rim. He has black nike tennis shoes, and wears a green sash-like belt tied around his waist.

Personality: Roland is a very quiet fellow, talking little or none around other people. He feels rejected by others, as a result of his traumatic background. his parents are divorced, and that has had a lasting effect on him. He feels emotion easily, but keeps it bottled up inside. He has no friends, and is hesitent about meeting people, even if they are friendly. He becomes intensly afraid when someone spiders, which scare him beyond all reason. The only one he has ever shown true love and friendship to is his grandmother, who took care of him for a short period of time, before she became ill and died. Her death coused even further seclusion by him.

History: As mentioned, Roland's parents are divorced. He was always picked on in school, and as a result has become very quiet and withdrawn. Something that he has never revealed is that he has strange dreams, in which a bizarre creatures speak with them. He later finds out these are digimon. He lives with his mom, and loves her deeply, though he shows it little. Roland also ot a strange feling whenever he passed by the local windmill. (The place where he becomes transported to the digital world. He always felt a tugging feeling in his gut, and once he fainted. A few times, he thought he saw something flickering in the air, but could never see it more closely.

Crest Power: Reliability

Other: He has an ever-present silver chain with a cross on the end around his neck. Becomes fiercly protective when someone tries to touch it.

Digimon

Name: Yuramon
Stage: Baby
Description: http://www.digimonpalace.nl/analyzer/Y/Yuramon.html
Attacks: Bubble Blow

Name: Tanemon
Stage: In-Training
Description: http://www.digimonpalace.nl/analyzer/T/Tanemon.html

Name:Betamon
Stage: Rookie
Description: http://www.digimonpalace.nl/analyzer/B/betamon.html
Attacks: Electric Shock, Beta slugger

Name: Seadramon
Stage: Champion
Description: http://www.digimonpalace.nl/analyzer/S/Seadramon.html
Attacks: Ice Blast, Ice Winder

Name: MegaSeadramon
Stage: Ultimate
Description: http://www.digimonpalace.nl/analyzer/M/MegaSeadramon.html
Attacks: Thunder Javelin, River of Power

Name: Plesiomon
Stage: Mega
Description: http://www.digimonpalace.nl/analyzer/P/Plesiomon.html
Attacks: Water Tail Blaster, Shaking Pulse

Last edited by a moderator:

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
Crystamon: Hmm...add a little bit more to personality and history and you're accepted. BTW, you wouldn't have an RPG sample would you? Just to verify?

-;157;

Nylf

I'll reserve Courage and Dorumon if it's okay. Here's an RP sample:-

me in Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth Of Armageddon said:
He stared into the sunset from his late grandfather's ruined observatory. His red hair, turning grey slowly, showed how much time had phased him.

Unfortunatlye, time did not phase other things. As he sat their, he could sense Meteor awakening deep in space, it's dark will grabbing onto energy it could find so it could begin it's ultimate task.

Nanaki turned to the cliff, and jumped down skillfully, not missing a single footstep, and landed by the Cosmo Candle, a flame that had burned in the centre of his home since before he could remember. Several spheres of red energy appeared before him, all in a circle. He sat down, as each ball of light flickered in the flames, sometimes revealing their true form. A ghostly spectre of their true power.

"The time has come great guardians. The Planet needs help of heroes, I can tell as well. I know you have come to me, being the only one of your first heroes left, but I am too old, my hero days are history. There are ones out there more suited for the task. Go, find them, and bring them here. I know as well as all of you do, with the exception of our newer members, what is happenening, so I will assisst you in this. You have my word," the spirits flickered, almost as if discussing what the old Cancient had said. Eventually, they faded. Nanaki smiled.

"So, this is how Bugenhagen felt..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over in the distance, on the grassy fields before the great Cosmo Canyon, the sound of an engine could be heard. A large black assault trike roared through the wilderness, monsters being cut down by the rider as he rode towards the canyon.

The rider was tall, wearing a black leather jacket. His hair could be likened to a birds nest, being a similar shade of brown and looking about as messy. He wore jeans that were tattered with holes. One hand rested on the handlebars of his trike, the other holding a long sword in it. Normally designed for two handed wielding, the man was wielding it rather well with just one. He screeched to a halt, as a bizarre red light appeared before him.

Something deep within him told him to get closer, so he got off, and walked over to it. In a flash of multi coloured lights and ancient runes, three dragons appeared before him. Sieg, as the man was known by, stepped back and grasped the hilt of his blade, not knowing whether the dragons were friend or foe. They beckoned him to lower his weapon.

"Do not worry, descendant of the Great Calamity From The Sky, we are not your adversairies," the largest of them spoke to Sieg telepathically. The dragon was huge, and was technically high in the air, and if it's form hadn't been spectral it would have easily blacked out the sky itself. It had six wings and a silver hide from what he could tell. The smallest, a large black dragon, but barely a thrid of the silver one's size, who stood in front of Sieg, holding itself high on it's hind legs, now spoke.

"We are the three grand lords of the Dragons, Bahamut, Neo Bahamut and BahamutZERO. Our fourth brother, SIN could not be here. We are three of the many guardians of this planet, and we come seeking your help," Sieg sheathed his sword, and lowered his guard. Something in the back of his mind was telling him to trust the three. Their aura felt almost...familiar to him, as if he'd met them before. But a sharp pain through his mind erased the thought, as the second largest began to spoke.

"It is best not we tell you now. Go to Cosmo Canyon, where the Great Elder will tell you more," this one was twice the size of the smallest, who apparently was named Bahamut, this one must be Neo, Sieg thought, and was a deep crimson red. It's build was far more eleborate than Bahamut's, but no-where near as large as the one Sieg guessed was ZERO. Sieg nodded, he was on his way to Cosmo Canyon anyway. Almost as if they could read his mind, which he worried they could, they smiled and disappeared ina similar manner to their appearance. Sieg shrugged, and leapt onto his trike, before continuing to Cosmo Canyon.

Little did he know, he had taken his first step onto a path that not only decided his fate, but the whole Planet's as well...

Last edited:

Aikou Bupiggu

Name: Brad

Description: Brad is classed as a chav by many, but he really isn't. He does wear expensive clothes, he'll admit to that, but it is due to the fact his sister has to make it so he wears clothes that won't make her look bad if at any time she is seen with him. He wears a pink top with grey stripes and reads 'Fred Perry' along with some jeans which aren't scraggy, as he'd prefer which are blue, and also have a belt. He also has a pair of 'K Swiss' white trainers. He has soft brown hair, and hazel eyes.

Personality: Brad is a sweet, calm and collected child. He enjoys to bury himself in books, but really doesn't know how to respond to real life situations, no matter how often he reads books. He has begun the process of puberty, and his hormones are kicking in, meaning he'll snap quite alot, and do things he usually wouldn't. One minute he'll be his usual sweet self, the other he'll be perverted, annoyed, fearful. He had too many emotions running rond his head to be honest.

History: Brad has always been controlled by his family. If he was told to do something, he'd make sure he'd do it, if he was told to change his appearence because he was chubby, he had to do it. When his father began to continuously swear at him, and harm his pet, he decided to make a run for it with his pet, as far from that place as possible. He took a large sum of money to live on, so he could get a phone and go to computer rooms to keep in touch with his friends. He'd occasionally call home, but if his Dad answered, or someone who he couldn't trust, he'd hang up almost immediatly.

Crest Power: Knowledge

Other: He's good with computers, and can run websites with ease.

Digimon:
Name: Choromon (MetalKoromon)
Description: http://cf.geocities.com/digital_empiredex/digidex/MetalKoromon.html
Attacks: Powder Blow

Name:Kapurimon
Stage: In training
Description:
http://cf.geocities.com/digital_empiredex/digidex/Kapurimon.html
Attacks: Howling Blow

Name:Kotemon
Stage:Rookie
Description:
http://cf.geocities.com/digital_empiredex/digidex/Kotemon.html
Attacks: Hothead, Thunder Kote

Name: Dinohyumon (Name differs in spelling from place to place, I like this spelling), also known as Dinohumon)
Stage:Champion
Description:
http://cf.geocities.com/digital_empiredex/digidex/Dinohumon.html
Attack: Lizard Dance

Name:Kyuukimon
Stage:Ultimate
Description:
http://cf.geocities.com/digital_empiredex/digidex/Kyuukimon.html
Attack: Blade Twister

Name: SlashAngemon
Description:
http://cf.geocities.com/digital_empiredex/digidex/SlashAngemon.html
Attacks: Heaven's Ripper, Holy Espada

I'm yet to enter a Digimon Rpg in full depth, but here we go anyway:

Having to post an entry for entering the digital world: said:
Hisakata hummed away at the lap top in the dining room, happily, for she had recently purchased the new Digimon game, which read on the back 'an exciting thriller' and 'You'll get trapped in the fun' and other things along those lines. None of Hisakata's friends had bought it though, and acted as it didn't exist. Hisakata was quite afraid, as the Digimon on the front was a Greymon, a Digimon she could still remember from the card game.

"Why does Mum think that I didn't purchase a game, it's right here..." she thought to herself, silently, as the usual sun and fog caussed by pollution passed the window, but that's what happens if you live in Japan. "Might aswell install it" she said, as she inserted the disk into the hard drive, her arm shaking quite a bit. As usual, the engine could be heard from within the laptop, as the disk began to spin. The usual pop-ups acurred, telling her that it was being installed. Instead of a final pop up, it read 'Now entering'.

This frightened Hisakata, and she had no clue what could possibly be happening, but before her eyes, an orange colour like golden syrup, which beamed Hisakata up. "What a sensation" she thought to herself, as pixel by pixel, she turned into what would look like a computer graphic to herself, if she could view herself from outside of this new place she was going to, but she thought everything looked pretty real...

Last edited:

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
If you don't mind so i don't have to type the exact same as i've done before so here's a sign up from another Digimon RPG.

Name: Rai

Appearance: 5'9" in height, usually pale coloured skin, straight shoulder, lengh black hair with one long section of his fringe that covers half of his face. At the tips of his hair are small blonde parts that usually aren't that visible. Dark blue zip up hooded top when not wearing anything else over his T-shirt, light blue jeans, blue-grey T-shirt with designed logo he did himself. He wears a black with a silver rimmed pendant with a surfer emblem.

Personality: Rai doesn't take much liking to being crowded around with other people. He can change from being calm to in the middle of a firey temper within only a few seconds. He is very athletic and is used to running a long distance. He doesn't like to show any weakness and is very cold hearted. However if another human is in danger he will always try to help them out.

Background: Rai has been a huge fan of Digimon for years and always wanted to meet one. However he never had the chance. During the war staged on the internet he viewed and recorded the entire defeat of Diaboromon. He reviews over this fight time and time again to learn tactics as he beleive they do exist. Eventually he finally sees on up close. However he is in a car and it is seen flying away.

Crest: Friendship

Digimon

Baby:-
Species: Kuramon
Description: http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5421/kuramon7ff.jpg

In Training:-
Species: Tsumemon
Description: http://www.toonmasters.hpg.ig.com.br...0Tsumemon.jpeg

Rookie:-
Species: Keramon
Description: http://[img=http://img123.images...eramon0me.jpg]

Champion:-
Species: Chrysalimon
Description:http://www.toonmasters.hpg.ig.com.br...rysalimon.jpeg

Ultimate:-
Species: Infermon
Description: http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/945/infermon7vy.jpg

Mega:-
Species: Diaboromon
Description: http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?i...boromon9gu.jpg

RPG sample

I made this one up but i think it should be good enough

He woke up and saw the deserted area. Normally it was a busy metropolis but now it was like a wasteland. The evil digimon had spared no-one. He slumped down onto his knees. "It's all my fault. If i had got here sooner i could have saved them all."

His bug virus type partner walked up to comfort him. "It's my fault more than yours. If i had digivolved into my mega form to start with we could have got here quicker."

"Thanks Keramon. Your a true friend." Suddenly a large earthquake erupted. Out of the ground rose a dark shadow. The shadow began gaining form revealing it ti be Devimon but he seemed to be stronger. He like any other began to glow and change form. He grew several new arms, new wings infact almost new everything. He had digivolved into Kimeramon.

"To be back in this form feels wonderful. But for you it's not. Heat viper." Kimeramon shot a fire red blast towards Rai and Keramon.

"Keramon warp divivolve." Keramin changed form three times untill he stopped on his mega form. "Diaboromon. Web wrecker." Shots of bullets shot stright out of Diaboromon's chest. The attack launched by Kimeramon was nutralised.

"I'll give you a hand." A machine type voice said as another shadow appeared only this time was Machinedramon. "DNA digivolve." Both Kimeramon and Machinedramon fused together and became Millenniummon. "Now we shall destroy you. Time warp." A missile shot out of each of Millenniummon's two canons and warped them to another time. Both Rai and Diaboromon were back before this event happened. His town was normal.

Last edited:

Eternal Daydreamer

Surrender to the Sea
I would like to sign up..

Name: Wanda Bun

Description: She is a very tall girl, so tall that many people call her a giaraffe. She has light blonde hair that is cropped short. Wanda also has hazel colored eyes. Normally, she wears a plain purple sweater, blue jeans, and a baseball cap.

Wanda walks with a proud sort of air, although she stoops slightly. Mainly because everyone is "two feet" shorter than her. But some of it is because Mrs. Bun always yells at Wanda to "stand up straight". Though, being as tall as a giaraffe is all in her head. She's only five foot seven after all.

Personality: She is a leader, though most people don't let her lead. A born fighter, she often rebels against other people who don't let her lead. Wanda will not allow anyone to "hurt" her because of some trouble with her mother. It's not easy for her be friends with anyone.

If you have something that makes you "different" Wanda will harp on you for it till you submit to her. Or you tell her to shut up, either way. Her "pack" used to submit to her because they didn't want to be "different". Though there are times where she acts not like a bully but a true kid and friend.

History: Wanda Bun grew up in a small town. She used to be a leader of a group of tomboys that hung around the local playground. These girls were bullies, self absorbed and afraid of being hurt and "different". Wanda was no exception, as her mother basically hates her for being so tall.

Wanda was always at odds with her older sister, Wendy. Wendy was the favorite, "good" kid. Mrs. Bun always liked Wendy more than Wanda. Wendy was the little lady of the family, too polite for her own good. Always getting dates and the like. Wanda hated all the attention her sister would get.

Though, Wanda has not always been a bully. Once, in her "pack" there was a small sickly girl named Tootie Shoe. Wanda took pity on the runt and became a playground "mentor" to Tootie. They were always together, those two. That is, when Tootie wasn't too sick to play. Which was, amazingly, a lot. Tootie didn't have the best health out in the world but she would try to play when she could. The Shoes had to move away when Tootie's health became worse, they moved to a place where polution wasn't that bad. Wanda never was the same.

Crest Power: Friendship

Other: NA

Name: Paomon
Description: http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied6/images/Paomon.gif

Name: Shaomon
Stage: In-training
Description: http://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied6/images/Shaomon.gif

Name: Labromon
Stage: Rookie
Description: http://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied4/images/Labramon.gif
Attacks: Retrieving, Cure Liquor

Name: Dobermon
Stage: Champion
Description: Here
Attacks: Grau Realm, Schwarz Strahl

Name: Chatsuramon
Stage: Ultimate
Description: here
Attacks: Treasure Spear, Howl of the Heavens

Name: Beelzemon
Description: http://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied2/images/Beelzemon.jpg
Attacks: Darkness Claw, Primal Orb

RPG Sample:
Eternal Daydreamer said:
Glancing out the window into the busy street below, King Lupine let out a low growl of anger. “I see young Neopets alright,” he began. “But none of them seem to be up to par!” The Lupe king finished the sentence by slapping his regal paw against the arm of his throne. The two Kougra guards who were standing by his side flinched at the loud and unexpected noise. Rahon coughed loudly.

The blue Nimmo magician adjusted his flimsy looking hat and took out a dusty tome from beneath his robes. “If it pleases you, Your Majesty,” Rahon began and opened his book. “I have heard from my resources that the Faerie Queen Fyora has been raising up an army of her people.” Lupine snarled slightly and interrupted him.

“I see. But is Fyora helping us or not?!” King Lupine bellowed. Several dragon-like Draik guards charged in to see what the matter was with their king. Rahon took off his wizards hat and scratched his scaly head.

“That I’m not sure. I heard she is kind but I also heard that she is cruel. The rumors contradict themselves and ultimately make the Queen unpredictable and untrustworthy. But threat not, My Liege. I have sent out a Wocky scout a week ago to go to the land of Fyora to learn of her plans,” Rahon told his king briefly. Lupine nodded and sent off the two Draiks back to their duty with a wave of his noble paw.

The two Kougras, the Captain Kogan and Lt. Sarn, glanced at each other but said nothing. Both of them were old green Kougras but one could hardly tell because they wore tunics and armor of yellow and red. The king paid his guards a glance and nodded. Kogan cleared his throat.

“Sire,” the Kougra captain began. “I believe we should have the steward make rooms comfortable for our “guests”. They will be fighters and will need rest.” Lupine stroke his beard in thought. A single nod was all Kogan needed and he sent Sarn off to get the steward.

The king let out a deep sigh. “It’s come to this, has it not? Once my army could face any foe without recruits. But now, I suppose it’s about time for all of us to grow old,” Lupine said sagely. “But whoever is making this difficult. Be it Fyora the Faerie Queen or Count Von Roo, we will fight to the last Pet!”

At this time, the two Draik guards appeared again helping an injured yellow Wocky come in. The Wocky was beat up so badly he looked like an Elphante stampeded all upon his body. Rahon instantly put his hat back on, tucked his book underneath his arm, and walked swiftly to the arrival.

King Lupine raised an eyebrow which clearly meant: “Is that the scout?!” Rahon took one look at his king and nodded darkly. “Aye, it is.”

The Wocky looked up weakly. “Fyora...” he began weakly. “Terrask..wife..revenge..all is...” The scout coughed loudly and became limp.

“Guards, bury the scout out of my sight!” King Lupine barked. The Draiks did as they were told. Lupine turned his towards Rahon. Kogan leaned his grizzled head towards his king.

Rahon was about to say something when a young green Techo in the robes of a squire came in hurriedly. “Sire,” he began breathlessly. “The recruits are at the gates and want to be let in!”

Last edited:

MerkelHog

Metallic fighter
Can you reserve me Hope and Kudamon's line.

Here is an RPG sample:
MerkelHog said:
Daniel decided that he would go for a swim before the letters from Hogwarts arrived. He needed something to do to get away from the madness of his house. His mom has been freaking out about it for a week. Every time someone mentioned Hogwarts, she would go off on another story about her experience at the famous school or say how proud she would be if we got in. It was driving everyone mad. If it wasn’t for his sister and the ocean Daniel would have gone insane from listening to his mom.

It was a wonderful evening. There was not a single cloud in the sky. The sun was shining brightly and made the pristine blue water shimmer with golden bands. Daniel swam his usual route to meet the merpeople that lived nearby his house in a secret cove. When he got there he ate some gillyweed from a patch that was specifically grown for human visitors so that they could stay underwater and be uninhibited by any kind of underwater breathing apparatus and be able to travel about without much effort. He spent many hours there playing with his friends as well as the dolphins that frequently visited this spot because of its pristine water. Daniel couldn’t wait to get his letter from Hogwarts. He heard that there was a colony of merfolk in the lake next to the school. He wondered if they would be as nice as the ones he knew. One of his merfriend’s said that his uncle lives there and it is a very neat place to live, but the water is all murky and stuff. After what seemed like hours, Daniel decided that he would head back to the house. When he left the cove, he saw that it was nighttime. Daniel could not believe he stayed in the cove for so long As he slowly approached the beach, he saw his sister jumping up and down in the light of the moon holding something in her hand.

Ashley saw her brother leave the house around 6:30 p.m. after they had dinner. Her mom was all ready on another of her wild rampages. Today it was unusually out of control because the Hogwarts letters were to arrive at 9:00 tonight. After listening to her ramblings about her life at Hogwarts for most of the day, Ashley decided she would go and watch the sunset out on the beach. Pretty soon she slowly fell asleep on the beach watching the sun go down beyond the horizon. She dreamt about what it might be like to go to Hogwarts and what adventures she might have.

She saw herself on a quidditch pitch high up in the air zooming left and right trying to catch the snitch that was flying in front of her. She was racing against the seeker of Slytherin to try to get the lighting fast ball. Right as she was about to catch the snitch she heard a screeching sound coming from behind her. As she turned around she saw that a bludger was heading straight towards her, but this was no ordinary bludger for it had two huge wings coming out of both sides. Just as it was about to hit, Ashley felt something nipping at her fingers. When she awoke, Ashley saw a huge barn owl standing next to her with two letters with the Hogwarts seal on it. She decided to wait until Daniel got back to go and tell their parents about the letter.

When Daniel got to the beach where his sister stood jumping, he saw that she held their Hogwarts’ letters in her hand. They walked inside the house to show their parents the letters. After Daniel had dried off, his whole family sat down to open the letters at the dining room table. Both of them read the same except for who they were addressed to. Both said:

Dear Mr. (Ms.) McFadden,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins September 1. We apologize fully for the delay of owls; send back your confirmatory letter with school owl.
Yours sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall
Headmistress

On another enclosed page was a list of school supplies, reading:

Uniform
First-year students will require:
1. 3 (three) sets of plain work robes (black)
2. 1(one) plain pointed hat (black) for day wear
3. 1 (one pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)
4. 1 (one) winter cloak (black, silver fastenings)
Please note that all pupils' clothes should carry name tags.

Course Books
All students should have a copy of each of the following:
The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1) by Miranda Goshawk
A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot
Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling
A Beginners' Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch
One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore
Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander
The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble

Other equipment
1 (one) wand
1 (one) cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)
1 (one) set glass or crystal phials
1 (one) telescope
1 (one) set brass scales
Students may also bring an owl OR a cat OR a toad

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICKS.

Both Daniel and Ashley looked at each other with huge grins on their faces.

“Well now that that is out of the way, we better get this house cleaned because Drew and his family should be arriving sometime tomorrow so that we can travel together to The Leaky Cauldron by Floo Powder. I have fixed it to where our house will be connected to Floo system.” said Daniel’s dad as he got up from the table.

Daniel and Ashley were very happy to hear this because they haven’t seen Drew for a while. Ashley was extremely happy because though she would never admit it, she had a crush on Drew. They set off to clean the house immediately, all the time thinking about what lies ahead of them.

Saffire Persian

Now you see me...
Hmm... as all the crests are taken pretty much, I'll take Love, if that's all right. And more than likely, the Digimon will be Gatomon (If you have a dislike of having one of the Digimon from the previous shows, tell me.) Though I'm not choosing it because of that - I'm choosing it because it's a cat. Though it may change.

Psychic

Really and truly
Hey Typhlogirl *waves*, Timid Kyogre told me you were making a Digimon RP!
So, can I please reserve Sincerity and the Biyomon line? Also, if either Friendship, Love or Hope become available, I'd like to reserve those if possible.

Am already working on a Sign Up!

~Psychic

C

Crystamon

I edited it. And for a rp sample, please go to thedigiport.com. My computor won't let me right now. But, if you go to the rp section, you will find two rp's called Digimon Tamers: Infection and Digimon Tamers: Reflection. I feature as a boy named Aere in both of them. In Infection, I don't feature until about page 16.

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
Nylf: Reserved, but I don't want the X-Antibody affecting Dorumon at all please.

Aikou Bupiggu: Have you RP'ed before? Any sample from another RP will do, as I don't find that one satisfactory. If you haven't, PM me. But your spot will be placed on hold till you reply.

ex-ty: Denied. Your sign up lacks detail and the grammar in your sample is appalling.

Eternal Daydreamer: Add a bit more detail to your sign up and you are accepted.

Merkel Hog: Reserved.

Saffire Persian: Love is reserved for you, but I'm afraid you can't use Gatomon. ^_^; She's plays a vital role in the RPG.

Psychic: *waves back* I'll reserve you Sincerity, but I'm afraid you are going to have to choose another digimon. Biyomon also plays a vital role in the RPG, I'm afraid. Soz. :(

Crystamon: Alright, I will. But for now you are accepted. Just try to space you sign up out a bit next time.

Again, PM me with any queries.

-;157;

Last edited:

Aikou Bupiggu

Only been in two, due to the fact alot of role plays have retarded plots. I've only ever been in one Digimon rpg before, and that would be Nylf's, but it has died before it ever got started, I'll edit.

Edit- Edited

I role play better on actual role playing forums, where I know what is definatly classed as third hand control. I'll try and find a post later, tired currently.

Last edited:

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
Aikou Bupiggu: I need one more line in Description and Personality. I know it may seem trivial, but those are the conditions. I am willing to wait for a sample, but understand that your spot may be challenged by others, and if I find their sign-ups to be superior to yours I will give your place to them.

-;157;

Draco Malfoy

-REaction
Digimon RPG! Yes! I know Hope is reserved but can I at least try to get Hope? Thanks. If you think I won't get Hope, I will like to challenge Knowledge instead. If I'm to challenge Knowledge because Merkel is simply better than me, I'll post my "Knowledge" Sign-Up; I did a different character for that one. I really want to get in. Please and thanks.

Name: Tim Carson

Description: Timothy or Tim as he is preferred to be called is, your typical boy. He has tanned skin, and he's about 4'10, with average weight. Tim is a shy boy and most the time there is a smile on his face. Tim keeps to the optimistic side of things and always tries to lighten up the mood. Tim’s baby blue eyes are filled with sweet innocence, something most boys of his age don’t really have. Tim is particularly shy when girls talk to him, in fact, he either turns into a human tomato and runs away or he stutters a feeble excuse and runs away. People say he is handsome but Tim doesn’t believe that and he has a fairly decent build. Tim has a habit of wearing the same clothing nearly everyday. He usually wears an azure polo shirt with a yellow stripe in the middle, a pair of brown cargo pants and he dons a light blue jacket over his shirt. His brunette hair always looks messy and so far nobody had tamed it with a comb.

Personality: Tim is generally a shy person but when the situation and the need for it comes, he is courageous. He is also very cheerful and optimistic, which sometimes annoys other people. Tim is a great intellectual though. He is very bright and logical, particularly when under pressure. Tim is mysteriously calm and serene most the time and it is VERY hard for him to lose hope or get disheartened. He cares a lot for the people around him and shows compassion to all. Tim doesn’t lose his temper easily but I suggest you don’t push that too much…

History: Tim grew up in the busy parts of suburbia as people know it. Tim’s parents, Gareth and Laura, were the some of the most social, active and sympathetic people around. Then how come did their son Tim have social problems? The answer is a long and sad one. When Gareth and Laura met, they well in love with each other almost immediately.

It was as if a match made in heaven. Tim’s father was a respected lawyer while Laura was an esteemed Nurse whose mother was a famous Nurse who aided in WWI. When Gareth married Laura and Laura became pregnant, it was perfect but then came that faithful day. Laura was resting in bed, her water broke; the baby was coming. Quickly, Laura yelled for Gareth. Gareth raced to the bedroom and helped Laura into their BMW. They were racing to the hospital as they can.

It was a dark gloomy night. There was more fog than usual. A drunken truck driver was speeding faster than he should have and didn’t notice a BMW ahead. Gareth was the first to notice the potential life killer and tried to dodge the truck. It was too late. The large truck slammed into the car, instantly killing Gareth and the truck driver. Laura lay bleeding. A doctor was passing by noticed and ran to the ruined cars for any survivors. The doctor, luckily happened to be Laura’s younger brother, so he immediately noticed Laura bleeding but barely alive. He raced to where she was and frantically yelled for her to wake up. She opened her eyes and looked at her stomach. She sighed, the baby was saved. She then felt dizzy. She was going to die. Laura weakly requested to the doctor to at least save her child. The doctor told her she will live but Laura shook her head. Then she screamed. The baby was coming. The doctor told her to push. Laura nodded and tried once more. With the last of strength, she pushed the baby out. The doctor observed the baby. The baby was a boy. The doctor passed him to Laura. Laura smiled softly and made the doctor promise for her son to live a happy life she would have wished he had. The doctor nodded. With the last of her breath, Laura then named her son Timothy Carson and she died. The doctor then took the baby. He decided he would raise the baby in until he could find somebody to take care of little Tim.

Tim grew up at the Doctor’s residence in Suburbia as a handsome active boy with innocent blue eyes. Tim laughed and he played with his friends everyday. But when he was twelve it all changed. The Doctor and died and Tim was left in the care of the Doctor’s vain wife, Cynthia. Cynthia hated Tim and only treated nicely because of her husband. Now he was dead, she treated Tim like garbage, spitting on him and lowering his self-esteem. At school, a gang of bullies formed and called Tim names and stole his lunch everyday. But strangely, Tim maintained his peaceful attitude, smiling back to Cynthia when she insulted him. He became more hopeful and cheerful, making Cynthia sometimes wonder once or twice about Tim’s peculiar attitude to life… Tim first met Lopmon, then Conomon, when in three monthes time, it was his birthday. Tim was checking the mailbox when he saw a strange egg in it. On it was a posted note saying "I'm a Digimon, take care of me". Tim, not knowing what a Digimon was anyway, decided to keep the egg and see what this so called "Digimon" thingies are. After three days of waiting for the egg to hatch, when Tim was doing his homework, suddenly the egg moved very violently then a brown puffball with three horns on it's head emerging from the egg. Tim got such a shock he fell off his chair. But after two hours of convincing that Conomon wasn't a hallucination and Digimon did exist. Tim then for the first time became friends with a Digimon. Lopmon and Tim were inseparable ever since.

Number Of Digimon: 1

Crest: Hope

Other: Tim caries a cerulean bag pack around most the time and inside it contains the neccessarities Cono needs (i.e. Chocolate) but most of it is empty space as that is where Cono usually lives in.

Digimon #1

-Baby-
Name: Cono
Species: Conomon
Description: Conomon
Attack: Bubble Blow

-In-Training-
Species: Kokomon
Description: Kokomon
Attack: Bubble Blow

-Rookie-
Species: Lopmon
Description: Lopmon
Personality: Cono, like Tim, is polite and shy. He is calm and serene most the time. Partially due to this, Cono is very quiet. But he can get very hyped-up and sugar-high if he's been eating a bit too much chocolate. Cono loves chocolate and claims he can't live without eating at least one whole block a day. His later evolutions get more understanding and they get wiser as they go.
Attacks:
Petit Twister (Tiny Twister)--Using his over-sized ears, he creates a mini twister
Double Typhoon--Using his ears, he blasts away the target with a gust of wind.

-Champion-
Species: Turuiemon
Description: Turuiemon
Attacks:
Gauntlet Claw (Gauntlet)--Swiftly strikes the foe with his "Gauntlets" on both his handsin a ninja style
Lightning Kung-Fu/Swift Secret Punch (Ninjin Ken)--He circles as he approaches the target, then suddenly changes direction in a movement the target cannot follow, effectively vanishing from the target's field of vision. Then strikes the target with a Gauntlet a moment later. As Turuiemon is not in the target's field of vision when the attack strikes, this move is hard to dodge.

-Ultimate-
Species: Antylamon
Description: Antylamon
Attacks:
Bunny Blade (Treasure Axe)--Turns his arms into Axe-Blades then revolves rapidly like a tornado and cuts the beings in his circumference
Mantra Chant (Arm Bomber)--Releases a hard wave of Chrome Digizoid from his body.

-Mega-
Species: Cherubimon
Description: Cherubimon
Attacks:
Storm of Judgment (Heaven's Judgement)--Summons a thunder cloud that drops an infinite number of incredibly powerful lightning bolts. Can target one specific target or many numerous ones.
Lightning Blast--Unleashes a devastating blast of Celestial energy from his mouth.

EDIT: The reason why I give Cono a personality was because I felt obliaged to do so.

Last edited:

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
Upgraded my sign up. Hope it's better now.

Nylf

Name: Siegfried Van Galus, Sieg for short

Description: Sieg is a tall kid. He dons an old grey jacket, with numerous pockets. His trousers are a similar grey, with even more pockets which are deeper. His hair is a mucky brown, and resembles the likes of a birds nest. He wears various T-Shirts, though most have Japanese symbols of mythological creatures on the front. His eyes are a brown that, in the right light, look blood red. He is built skinny, and has a distorted build, being very lanky. He usually either has a cold expression or a stupid smile, depending on his mood.

Personality: He’s going through puberty, so it’s far from constant. Regardless of his mood, he does go out of his way to help people. However, he usually does it in a manner that is cold. However, if his spirits are high, he is...well high spirited is the right word. He’s talkative, helpful, generous, and he won’t shut up unless you either gag or taser him. So he’s an annoying blessing, or a annoyance with some positives, your choice. To date, he’s only lost his temper once, and since then, he’s locked all his anger away, so what’ll happen if he loses it is a mystery. His personality is really very unpredictable, but, he does have some constants. He is alway willing to hear all views before making a decision. That, and he's incredibly impulsive, going on gut more than common sense.

History: He is relatively normal, just he has one incident that is key. His father and sister are in a wheelchair, and, about ten years ago, a bully insulted both his father and sister. Sieg lost his temper, and with the wooden sword he’d recently got, beat the bully in question within an inch of his six year old life. Sieg had to go through extreme therapy, his parents were seriously fined, and the bully I question was in hospital for nearly a year. Now, the worst thing is, when he hit puberty at first Sieg developed feelings for the younger sister of the bully. He didn’t exactly understand it, but he had. While the boy, after ten years, has forgiven Sieg, she hasn’t, and refuses to. Her coldness to him, and his therapy, has left Sieg with a lack of ability to make friends with ease, as whenever he tried to do so with her, he usually ended up on the receiving end of verbal abuse. And yet, despite this, he still cared. So now, he tries to find ways to find repentence for his actions, in order to overcome his past and get on with his life, thogh he also hopes he'll finally be able to earn her trust.

Crest: Courage
Other: He always carries a wooden sword he calls ‘Dragon’. He never draws it though, saying it is merely there to remind him of what he must overcome to finally put his past behind him. The sword is technically wooden, but the 'blade' is dyed nearly completly red. After the incident, he forgot to wash the sword till long after the blood had stained it. Hence why it's full name is 'Crimson Dragon'.

Baby:-
Name: Arthur
Species: Dodomon
Description: Dodomon
Attacks: Little Iron Drop (He spits a small iron ball from his mouth)

In Training:-
Species: Dorimon
Description: Dorimon
Attacks: Metal Drop(He spits iron grains at the foe while charging at the head first)

Rookie:-
Species: Dorumon
Description: Dorumon
Attacks:
Doru Dinn (Fires heat waves from his mouth that burn and crush his foes)
Dash Metal (Freezes his foe in a metal casing)
Personality: He’s is a very cheerful creature, making him a complete opposite to the serious Kudamon. He’s more than fine to take life at a slow pace, enjoying everything. Beneath his care free exterior though he is more serious than he lets on. He is very moralistic, firmly believing that evil can be overcome by good, and he will stand by his morales(most of which are minor, such as always say 'excuse me' when you belch, but others are important such as always stand by your friends).

Champion:-
Species: Raptordramon
Description: Raptordramon
Attacks:-
Ambush Crunch(Launches an incredibly fast bite on his foe)
Crash Charge(Rams head first into his foe)

Ultimate:-
Species: Grademon
Description: Grademon
Crossing Blade(He performs a cross slash with both his swords)
Gureido Slash(Charges up his swords and attacks with both at once)

Mega:-
Species: Alphamon
Description: Alphamon
Digitalize Of Soul(He fires multiple laser beams from his hands)
Holy Sword Grade Alpha(Draws his sword and delivers an energy blast to the foe)

Mega II:-
Species: Alphamon, Ultimate King Dragon
Description: Alphamon, Ultimate King Dragon
Ultimate War Blade King Dragon Sword (He attacks with that really, really, really big sword)
Digitalize Of Soul (Fires multiple energy beams from his hands, in this form they’re stronger though)

In the movie, X-Evolution, as far as I can tell Alphamon digivolves to Ultimate King Dragon without the need for fusing with Ouryuumon, and since I doubt anyone's going to sign up with Ouryuumon, would it be alright if Alphamon can digivolve like in the movie? Of course, this is when the time comes, which I understand won't be till a lot later in the RP.

Last edited:

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
masterwannabe: Your sign up is fine (but I still need an RPG sample). I will have to wait for the sign-ups from Merkel Hog and Aikou Bupiggu before I can make a decision. Are you challenging Knowledge or Hope?

ex-ty: Denied again, still not enough detail. If you had read the sign-up form, you would know I expect at least five lines in description, personality and history, which you have failed to deliver. Besides, Friendship has already been given to Eternal Daydreamer.

Nylf: Accepted, and yes, I suppose I can allow Alphamon.

-;157;