• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon world Dawn/Dusk

pikachu_king

Paladin Of Pikachus
Anyone who has it, post your FC and version here!

version: Dawn
FC: 2663 9918 4432

not very far, but I am willing to match to get version exclusives. I won't battle until I beat the game and get a team ready though.

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
I just got it a couple of days ago.

Version: Dusk
FC: 5455-7267-1486

=^_^=

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
i want it. i havent seen it in stores yet.

D

Deleted member 11515

Er, I haven't heard much about this game. Is it good? :eek:

Ho-oh Master

Omg >_> I need to get this game. Which of the two is better?

EDIT: After looking some here is the boxart for the game. It came out September 18th so its pretty new.

Dawn Boxart
Dusk Boxart

It looks pretty good. Kinda like PMD in a way.

Last edited:

pikachu_king

Paladin Of Pikachus
both are equals, it just depends on which exclusives you want, since you can get them all if you have WiFi it's mainly just whichever you want fastest.

I chose dawn, because the imperialdramons and most of guilmon's forms are dawn exclusives.

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
If you're considering getting the game, then think of it like this.

It's really like Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and any RPG combined into one, Digimon Style.

You can walk around with your Digimon following you. You can go on quests to increase your Tamer Points and earn money. You digivolve and degenerate your Digimon.

I personally love this game and Digimon. If you absolutly love Digimon and RPGs, then I highly recomend it.

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
Do you know of the Exclusive Digimon for each game? Right now just on looks I want Dusk.

Here ya go!

Dawn

Sunmon
Coronamon
Firamon
Flaremon
Apollomon
Kudamon
Reppamon
Qilinmon
Sleipmon
Gigimon
Guilmon
Growlmon
Megidramon
Gallantmon
Gallantmon Crimson Mode
Chicomon
Imperialdramon
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode
Airdramon
Goldramon
ShineGreymon Burst Mode
DotAgumon
DotShineGreymon

Dusk

Moonmon
Lunamon
Lekismon
Crescemon
Dianamon
Pandamon
BantyoLeomon
Beelzemon Blast Mode
Tsumemon
Keramon
Chrysalimon
Argomon (Ultimate and Mega)
Diaboromon
ChaosGallantmon
Armageddemon
Piedmon
Apocalymon
Kuramon
Kimeramon
Millenniummon (Millenniummon, Moon=Millenniummon, & ZeedMillenniummon)
SkullGreymon
Tsuchidarumon
DotFalcomon
DotMirageGaogamon

=^_^=

pikachu_king

Paladin Of Pikachus
Gallantmon crimson mode is one of the best ofensive digimon available ^_^ I have/had one, of course he's no walk in the park to get x.x though he was worth it (he's gotten by DNA digivolving gallantmon + seraphimon, I forget the other specific requirements since my galantmon was already maxed out before-hand.)

#Gecko#

The Essential One
I got Dawn because I thought the Digimon in Dusk looked sorry, but I made a mistake. My friend has Dawn to. I'll probally get Wi-fi around Christmas, but for now....... The game is cool.

#Gecko#

The Essential One
Oh, yeah Can I extend my digibank or do I have to get rid of some Digimon? Please answer soon.

pikachu_king

Paladin Of Pikachus
you can only have 40 total digimon, no more.

there is no way to expand that number either >.>;; though why you'd need any more than that is strange.

#Gecko#

The Essential One
you can only have 40 total digimon, no more.

there is no way to expand that number either >.>;; though why you'd need any more than that is strange.
I wanted to have all my Digimon active than instead in just some data.