• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon! Yeah that's what this thread is about!

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Yeah, you really showed him.

Hey, once you claim something as your bishie you can say anything you want about that character, however creepy it is.

Rave

Banned
Hey, once you claim something as your bishie you can say anything you want about that character, however creepy it is.

Assuming that gives us leverage for some extra poking around and lolz out of it? Then I'm for it.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I'm not seeing what was problematic in his original statement.

uber gon

Accept Change
Older Rika... *drool*

I'm just hoping the writers don't make her TOO feminine. Heh, I'd love to see how an older Takato would deal with Guiomon's appetite.

Elrade

Snarky snark snark.
I'm just hoping the writers don't make her TOO feminine. Heh, I'd love to see how an older Takato would deal with Guiomon's appetite.

She'd be tough AND hot.

And, yeah. Older Takato would have to deal with his OWN growing appetite due to growth spurts.

Also, anyone up for Jerato subplots?

uber gon

Accept Change
She'd be tough AND hot.

And, yeah. Older Takato would have to deal with his OWN growing appetite due to growth spurts.

Also, anyone up for Jerato subplots?

Wonder if Rika would wear a dress under her own volition if she was older?

Heh, maybe they'd be dating by now.:)

I'd also like to see Jeri with the rookie version of whatever eventually dig?volves into Leomon.

Elrade

Snarky snark snark.
Wonder if Rika would wear a dress under her own volition if she was older?

Heh, maybe they'd be dating by now.:)

I'd also like to see Jeri with the rookie version of whatever eventually dig?volves into Leomon.

Rika doesn't like dresses.

And, maybe Jeri would have a Leormon. Suzie, Kenta, Jeri, and Kazu don't need to Bio-Merge with their Digimon to get them to Mega. After all, it would be... Awkward seeing Jeri become a giant lion-MAN. As in Banchou Leomon.

Rave

Banned
I love speculation threads of things that may never happen.

uber gon

Accept Change
Rika doesn't like dresses.

And, maybe Jeri would have a Leormon. Suzie, Kenta, Jeri, and Kazu don't need to Bio-Merge with their Digimon to get them to Mega. After all, it would be... Awkward seeing Jeri become a giant lion-MAN. As in Banchou Leomon.

Right now Rika doesn't like dresses, but in a few years, she may have grown to like them.

Man, could you imagine Suzie with the dark Cherubimon? EVERYONE would be like WTF?

OpalDragonStar

<-- Please Shine!!!
I used to love Digimon when I was younger. I don't watch it anymore. But my favorite season was the one with Takato. My favorite character was Takato I guess. Favorite digimon, well Veemon from Davis' team because it had my favorite forms: Raidramon, Imperialdramon, and Flamedramon. And favorite villan? Uh...I guess Ken?

uber gon

Accept Change
I used to love Digimon when I was younger. I don't watch it anymore. But my favorite season was the one with Takato. My favorite character was Takato I guess. Favorite digimon, well Veemon from Davis' team because it had my favorite forms: Raidramon, Imperialdramon, and Flamedramon. And favorite villan? Uh...I guess Ken?

Yeah, Veemon had some cool forms, although I would've LOVED to see Mangamon a bit more.

WheelerTheViper

Procrastinate Today!
I love speculation threads of things that may never happen.

You've just gotta love fandoms, eh?

I really hope to not see a full fledged Tamers 02 kind of thing. I just really can't see it going well, and tamers is my favorite season. I think Frontier could pull if off better, actually.

But if there were to be a 3-years later OVA ova kinda thing with just a few eps and beeeeutiful animation, I'm all for it. I've always wanted to see Takato drawn in the same style as the Negima!? OVA...

For the record, I think Calumon is Jeri's Digimon now.

uber gon

Accept Change

I really hope to not see a full fledged Tamers 02 kind of thing. I just really can't see it going well, and tamers is my favorite season. I think Frontier could pull if off better, actually.

But if there were to be a 3-years later OVA ova kinda thing with just a few eps and beeeeutiful animation, I'm all for it. I've always wanted to see Takato drawn in the same style as the Negima!? OVA...

I dunno, it'd be neat to see the Tamers cast become a LITTLE older. Heh, everyone would probably think Rika/Jeri was hot or something. Also, I'd LOVE to see Henry's reaction to Suzie possibly get Lopmon's mega form.:p

Elrade

Snarky snark snark.
I dunno, it'd be neat to see the Tamers cast become a LITTLE older. Heh, everyone would probably think Rika/Jeri was hot or something. Also, I'd LOVE to see Henry's reaction to Suzie possibly get Lopmon's mega form.:p

Henry: "Suzie didn't need to Bio-Merge?!"
Suzie: "Wow. Look at Kerpymon go!"

*Kerpymon is the data type variant*

uber gon

Accept Change

I was thinking more along the lines of the Vaccine version of Cherubimon, or are we talking about the same thing?

Anyway, I'd also like to see Cyberdramon's Champion form, Impmon's other forms before Mega, and Kazu's Guardromon going to Mega.

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
Right now Rika doesn't like dresses, but in a few years, she may have grown to like them.

Man, could you imagine Suzie with the dark Cherubimon? EVERYONE would be like WTF?

aren't the Devas also able to evolve into the gods (at least in the card game)? From what I understand, Antiramon is one of the ones that could evolve into Qinglongmon. Now imagine Suichong with THAT under her command.

there is no Data variant. Cherubimon is just a Vaccine (the angelic form) or a Virus (the demonic form). There is, however, a Data of the previously Viral Antiramon (which is the Deva version that wears a scarf).

I really hope to not see a full fledged Tamers 02 kind of thing. I just really can't see it going well, and tamers is my favorite season.

it might not be so bad, just so long as Konaka's in charge again. However, if they did some shameless cash-in with a different director.... yeah, I could see it turning to shit, no question (then again, there might be some faint chance it could be half-way decent... after all, Runaway Digimon Express was supposedly made without his consent, and he even felt thankful to the guy in charge of that for giving Ruki some further characterization).

agreed. Either that, or Impmon/Beelzebumon has three Tamers now.

uber gon

Accept Change
aren't the Devas also able to evolve into the gods (at least in the card game)? From what I understand, Antiramon is one of the ones that could evolve into Qinglongmon. Now imagine Suichong with THAT under her command.

I thought Qinglongmon came from fusing all the sovereigns together?

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
I thought Qinglongmon came from fusing all the sovereigns together?

no, that's Huanglongmon. Qinglongmon is the blue dragon, known in English as Azulongmon.

MonferNOES!

I watch digimon, really cool, i like frontier the best. but i also like season 2 and 3. Only watched episode 1 in season 5. And well i find season 1 too booring and childish... (well untill episode 30 and out)