• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimon

We didn't get Digimon World 4. It wasn't released in England.

If they sold it in norway they sold it in england to.
But it was somewhat rare, and I never saw any other versions then the playstation 2 version.
To be hones i wouldnt be too sure that the game comes to wii. Bandai (creators of digimon) has always favorited the playstation consoles. thats why digimon world 1,2 and 3 was on playstation only.
Idk why but they seem to like the DS more then the PSP though...

stu770

Soul Trainer
Has there even been a Digimon game that has been released on the PSP yet?
And I have only rarelt sen the Digimon world 4 game on any other console other then the Playstation 2 because it is more popular on the Playstation due to the release of the first games on the Playstation only.