• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimorph Discussion

R

~*Ratiosu*~

Shiny Flygon seems to think that we are gettng out of control, which I pretty much agree on. So this is to clarify our suspicions and such.

1/We need to discuss why everyone is starting to power-play.
2/We need to discuss the older DigiDestined situation.
3/We need to discuss the greater enemies situation.
4/We need to discuss the other Digimon situation.
5/We need to discuss digivolution to mega.

The Power-Play Situation

I've only turned into a mutant Nefertimon because I wanted to fly. And this last post shattered my Nefertimon armor and made me Lanamon. So I don't see why it's so terrible since it all makes sense. When I went to Gabumon's dream I crushed the darkness and overloaded the light and hope, becoming an ultimate light Digimon. I haven't really noticed any other power-playing, and those of you who think the bat (Base) is power-playing I approved of it over PM.

Older DigiDestined

I brought Kouichi in so he could help me with my Human Spirit. And the fact that I have a huge crush on him :D But Sapphire, stop it. Just because you want Zoe and Kouji there to mentor you or just have fun with, you can't. It corrupts the time flow. But Kouichi contains Digimon data, and he was darkness and only his mind was in the Digital world, so it is possible he can enter with only his mind being there and his body out on the sidewalk for two minutes (two Digi-days). Sora and Mimi and such cannot though. So put them back very soon.

Enemies Situation

I don't have a problem with beating Myotismon. But don't bring all these evil Digimon in right away. Mega will need to defeat most of them, whereas Ultimate could defeat stuff like Etemon. So stop.

Other Digimon

Such as Koromon. Why? To aid in the help? Just because you're not the "leader" doesn't mean you have tp pretend to be one. I only made Rika do that because she was the Darkness spirit and was acting accordingly. I mean, darkness will always try to take over light and people who give it off. If you have Koromon it's not fair to the rest of us. In Foreboding Nightmare I had Guilmon and brought Wormmon in and everyone yelled at me.

Digivolution to Mega

When? Just curious. What enemy should we bring it up a level?

-Sincerely yours, X Kazemon

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
All right, I will state the facts on my character as I see them.

1. Koromon is travelling along with Andrew until we reach Koromon village. Much like how those Digimon travelled in the fourth season. He will not Digivolve. It's to lighten Andrew's mood and have him adapt to the Digital World.

2. Andrew has an untraceble Dark Ring in his neck, as does Clopesmon. The next time Andrew uses XD Digivolving, he will become corrupted and they will turn evil. A time bomb to keep my promise about not using it against Devimon.

If anyone has further questions about my situation, please tell me and I will answer to the best of my ability.

KaiserMyuu

Hug a penguin!
Eh, Base isn't all that powerful. The reason why he knocked over Magnamon is because Magnamon was caught off-guard.

Anyway, here are my two cents:

1) I'm not noticing large problems here. Just...cut down on the plot twists. Talon not eating isn't a large problem, because it's his digital identity that's the problem. He could be in the digital world for months, but still be perfectly fine in the real world.

2) My head spinned when I noticed all these other digi-destined zoom right in the roleplay. (In Foreboding Nightmare, I ensured that the anime/manga didn't exist to make sure this stuff didn't happen.) If they come in for a very, very short time and rarely, it'll be okay with me. (Kind of like that incident with Sevo in Foreboding Nightmare, eh?)

3) No more enemies for now. Once we handle things like Devimon or other digimon, we can bring in more digimon.

4) (My, I've nearly forgotten about Foreboding Nightmare. I'll need to check on that O.O) Anyway, I really believe that having a whole party of 'Other' digimon is just going to be nutso. If the digimon says "Oh, I'm not your partner, I just want to come with you!", that is more of an excuse then a real example. If the digimon we're going to leave or die in a few posts, that would be fine with me. EDIT: Seeing as how Power Shot is going to get rid of Koromon soon, I think it'll be fine...for now.

5) NO. NO DIGIVOLUTION TO MEGA. At least, not yet. I mean, come on, at this rate we're going to be Super Megas, and when we should be in our ultimates, the RP will all ready have been over.

Okay, maybe I'm exagerrating a little...but still, we shouldn't be Megas right now. That'll just pile up the Power Plays, and there's going to be a ton of disputes over it, and...the roleplay will die.

I would also like to bring up that there really shouldn't be a whole 'Star of the Roleplay,' because that would just seem unfair. Everyone has a role in the game, but if you shove everyone aside, it'll make it all seem like YOU are the most important person, and nobody else matters. So please, no more 'I'M THE CHOSEN ONE, SURE YOU'RE IN MY PARTY, BUT I'M THE COOLEST.'

R

~*Ratiosu*~

Power Shot-OK. That seems ok to me. As long as Koromon goes to Koromon Village.

KaiserMyuu-Correct. Sevo will not appear again. He was just to transport us so we didn't spend the next seven pages going to the new city :D And there will be no digivolution to Mega until one of our last enemies, and no DNA digivolving into Omnimon, Imperialdramon, etc until the last or so enemy or until we put aside our differences. Such as Sieg and I are going to become friends again and DNA digivolving will be unlocked, but not activated till way later.

Shiny Flygon however seems like a power-player...he is getting on my nerves with being a friend of the Royal Knights and having all his Digi-Morph stages unlocked...he can already PicoEvolve, SpiritEvolve, digivolve to Ultimate, and DigiMorph to all 3 seasons. I've gone to ultimate twice, and both times Gabumon went all the way back to Tsunomon. It took a while before he digivolved again. I've only digimorphed to Agumon, and that was it. I've got my two Spirits but every time I changed to Duskmon I fainted and dedigivolved, and I've digivolved to Lanamon once.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Yeah, I'm going to stop that pretty soon. I know that is directed to me. My character is important, at least to the last battle he will be, but for now he just has a slight power boost the others don't and I'm not going to use it until after Koromon Village, at which time the Dark Rings will activate.

Koromon will leave when we reach Server, I do not plan on keeping him. It's just important for my character. The Dark Rings will be part of Andrew's destiny, as they unlock a new, evil Digivolving that mutates him and forces him to destroy. Don't be so hard on SF, he does have the goggles so that's part of the story. I power-play more than he does.

XDemon Evolution will be the evil Digivolving. Andrew will be forced to choose between good and evil, unlocking his Crest.

We should not Digivolve to Mega until the end, because we have a long way to go. My character will reach Mega only through XD Digivolving until then, and only unless necessary. Imperialadramon will be unlocked at the end, I think when we face Armageddonmon. At that time, Andrew will fuse with them to create, yes, you guessed it.

XD Imperialadramon Paladin.

Last edited:
S

Shadowcat

For me: Kouji and Zoe are going back into the Human World soon.

Also: My character seems the weakest as all of you say, due to the fact I easily get beaten.

Me, I don't really wanted to power play, so I made it that Biyomon can't control herself. Well, I'll be back after I wake up from my Coma. Also, can I have Salamon as my Pico Spirit? As it is the only digimon, without using the spirits, who can evolve into Kazemon.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

xXSapphireXx-Yes, you may have Salamon as your Pico Spirit. I remember you asking me that in the RP. And also..I don't care if they're going back soon, because you're corrupting the time flow.

Power Shot-Sounds interesting. XD Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, I mean. I like super-powerful things like that. Who's got Wormmon? I forgot...was it me? I'll feel stupid if I forgot that. :D

Nylf

Could you not talk about me behind my back? It's rude. And yes, I went ultimate twice, but once was a group thing and one was based on Leomon's experiences. Never again till Server. I swear on my Shiny Flygon (censored).
The Royal Knights thing was a slight godmod. I thought we needed a means to both unlock the Digegg of Miracles and become a team, so I got Magnamon. That and it explained my choice in Digimon a little better. Most of the stuff I do is so when we feel the time is right, the power is there, just not found. And the Digi-Morph thing, I didn't realise I had to unlock it, I swear. Oh, and it also I was giving Sieg a past with the Royal Knights thing, they communicate with Andrew as well, and they are free reign NPC's, as are the 7 demons, the Digi-Gods and the Holy Dragons. And I got Crimson approved a while ago, just I decided to name it recently(No prizes where I got the name), and explain why Rika has a corrupted Spirit when they were in their pure forms. Basically I was filling in plot holes.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

Shiny Flygon-You sure seemed power-playing to me. And you weren't filling up the holes in the plot, you were just making yourself a super-powerful player who was friends with the Royal Knights and was able to digi-morph. You saw how everyone needed time before they could digi-morph. Another thing, just beacuse you have the fire type doesn't mean you can be this awesome leader who makes all these decisions for us. Are you aware that I started the RP? That I was just about to sign up with Agumon, Veemon, and Guilmon until I saw you had already? And what was I going to say? No you can't have those three because I want to be the leader? You woulda said "well I got there before you so too bad". Rika is still the leader, since she has been chosen as the first DigiDestined by Lucemon. Maybe fire should give it a rest. Fire might express Courage, but Courage is not the best trait. Light and Frienship are. And who has those? Oh that's right. Me. So simply saying, I should be the leader because I started the RP, and because those are the two leading traits. I also wasn't trying to talk about you behind your back; if you happened to come along you would see that post. What was I supposed to say?

*sighs* And with that, I'll check on the RP for more of your power-playing and all powerful leader skills. I hope I don't make you mad, but I felt that point needed to be expressed.

-XKaze

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Okay, this has to stop.

Kaze, whether you like it or not, SF does have the goggles. Therefore he is the leader. However, that does not mean he has supreme control. SF, your threat about bring in the Digi-Gods was unnecessary and should have come from X Kazemon. Just because you are the leader in the group does not make you the leader of the RPG.

The Courage Crest is the leader's. Flat out. It does not matter whether what Digimon SF picked. Out of everyone, I was the only one to bother with anything original, so cease the bickering about leadership. Kazemon has final say and you do not SF.

I have power-played my share of times, but I organized most of it. Gaining leadership was pre-approved for my character's story between me and SF.

Now then, stop fighting like little children and be serious. Do not fight about things that cannot be changed and be reasonable. This is going to be a long RPG, so fighting will benefit us little.

On another note, I have some news I would like your okay on. When my character next XD Digivolves, he will mutate. He will reform at an Ultimate Level new enemy. Is that all right? Also, at the urging of SF, I have accepted MagnaGarurumon as my Union Fusion. So I have Aresmon for the H-Spirit, Eyedramon for B-Spirit, and Lathamon for F-Spirit.

Last edited:
R

~*Ratiosu*~

PowerShot-OK. I know...I was just about to pick the Crest of Courage, Agumon, Veemon, and Guilmon when he showed up...next time I'll put my signup first so everyone knows. I will stop fighting...besides I am the leader of the RP :D and I like Velgemon and Duskmon anyway.

For your question, PS, yes. It's OK with me.

Nylf

Fine I'll cut the power playing. And if you read my latest post, you'll learn I don't lose my temper. There I made it so my Beast Spirit ain't saying hi for A LONG TIME. Pity, and yes, that Digi-Gods thing is unneccessary, that was the nearest I've come to losing my temper even slightly. I guess I hypocritted a bit. And sue me, it was 22:00 my end, I was tired and everyone had decided to overdone it too quickly IMO. *Sigh* lesson learnt. Anyway once Rika is back to being human for more than minutes, I was thinking we can finally kick some Devimon ***. Same stratergy as the original Digidestined with a twist. Our digimon hold him, our spirits blast him, since they are all slightly light oriented, and a combined hit would easily take him down. That fine?

S

Shadowcat

X Kazemon, liked to ask something. SF made up a list of who we were going to fight, and Lucemon was in it. I thought Lucemon was good, and our main enemy was Susanoomon.

Royal Knights are Crusadermon and Dynasmon, not that group of digimon you were talking about, SF.

Nylf

Go to Digi-Starlight, an affliate of the site your using XK, that's where I found out. Dynasmon and LordKnightmon are part of it, but so are all the Holy Knight type Digimon. Here's the link:http://digistarlight.jkaizer.net/?id=specialdigis/royals That's the full list of all known Royal Knights and where we know them from. The site also has the 4 holy dragons(Azulongmon and Magnadramon are two), the seven demons(Beelzemon and Lucemon Falldown Mode are in there), the Olympian Gods(very few confirmed, but there is firm basis), the Digi-Gods(And the fusion of all four)and the Devas of course. And I fixed the Digi-Morph thing, and put my theories on the crest's powers forward. I find them water-tight, but complain if you want. I'm open to changing them.(Especially honor, I was kinda stabbing in the dark there:D) Oh, and the quote's from Bon Jovi, a rock band I listen to.

Oh, I'm guessing around Myotismon were returning to reality, probably fighting Daemon and getting our Mega levels.

Last edited:

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Well, my character can return to reality whenever he wants, so that wouldn't really work. I was thinking along the lines of beating Devimon, going to Server, and attacking Etemon.

The twist will be when Andrew returns Koromon, Etemon shows up to force Andrew to XD Digivolve. There will be a fight scene where Etemon is crushed by the XDemon Digivolving that will bring forth a new Digimon called Skotamon that will be a high Ultimate.

After that, Skotamon will leave with the Digital Kaizer to destroy. Soon after, Sieg should do something like activate his Beast Spirit and everyone joins in. Kimeramon arrives to help.

The Ring is broken, and Andrew Digivolves to XD Spectomon. The Kaizer retreats, Andrew gets his Crest.

How's that for sweet?

R

~*Ratiosu*~

SF-Aha. Nice site. I've heard Bon jovi on 95.1 (since I ;listen to it EVERY night). Sometimes he gets annoying...

Power Shot-Yes, that's pretty cool. Kimeramon was originally on Ken's side but he can switch to ours.

Nylf

And then switch back so we can fight Milleniumon. Hehe, that is a good idea PS. And XK, a request. Everyone else has plot characters, but I want to know if I can make an NPC Seventh Digidestined? She would have the Earth Spirit and the Crest of Hope. And she would be Sieg's love interest, and be the one who helps him with the Beast Spirit, like Kouchi did with Rika? She would arrive soon after allowed, if allowed, and she would technically be an NPC. Here's her sign up:

Name: Tila Blitz
Interests: Dolphins, nature, fairies and angels.
DisInterests: Sieg (Currently), Dragons.
Strengths: Reliable, optimistic, helpful, kind.
Weaknesses: Not exactly strong, has trouble wworking with Sieg(currently)
Appearance: She has long brown hair, and bright green eyes. She usually wears a black crop top and light blue jeans. She wears a silver feather in her hair.
Personality: She's quiet, but likes having friends. Has trouble being arond Sieg, and they are both very quiet around each other. She is always doing her part, but prefers to not be in the limelight.

1st season DigiMorphs
Digimon: Punimon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/op/Punimon.gif
Attacks: Bubble Blow(Duh)

BABY II Stage

Digimon: Tsunomon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/st/Tsunomon.gif
Attacks: Bubble Blow(Duh)

ROOKIE Stage

Digimon: Penguinmon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/op/Penguinmon.gif
Attacks:-
Ice Prism( I'm guessing he fires an icicle at you)
Sliding Attack(Duh)
Super Slap(Duh)

CHAMPION Stage

Digimon: Dolphmon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/cd/Dolphmon.gif
Pulse Blast(Supersonic Blast)
Dolphin Kick(WTF!?)

ULTIMATE Stage

Digimon: Whamon(Ultimate version)
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/wx/WhamonUltimate.jpg
Tidal Wave(Duh)
Jet Arrow(Water Blast from his blow hole)

MEGA Stage

Digimon: MetalSeadramon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/mn/MetalSeadramon.gif
River of Power(We've all seen it, but it's a huge energy blast from the cannon on his nose)
Giga Ice Blast(Blizzard)
Energy Blast(Pretty much a lack lustre River of Power)

Crest: Hope
Digimon Digivolving to What:
Dolphmon->Whamon(crest)
Penguinmon->MetalSeadramon(warp)

2nd Season Digimon

BABY Stage

Digimon: Poyomon
Appearance:http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/op/Poyomon.gif
Attacks: Bubble Blow

BABY II stage

Digimon: Tokomon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/st/Tokomon.jpg
Attacks: Bubble Blow, Bubble Blast(A bigger bubble blow)

ROOKIE Stage

Digimon: Patamon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/op/Patamon.gif
Boom Bubble( A really big bubble)
Wing Attack(Duh)
Headbutt(Duh)

ARMOR Stage

Digimon: Prairiemon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/op/Prairiemon.jpg
Hare's Ear(Umm, he hits you with his ear?)
Dimensional Hole(Kinda obvious really)

MAGNA

Digimon: Rhinomon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/qr/Rhinomon.jpg
Atomic Burst(REALLY big exploion/energy blast)
Spirit Blade(Energy Slash)

^^This can only be done when the DigiEgg of Miracles is found, otherwise you should stay in your armor form or branch to Ultimate/Mega

CHAMPION Stage

Digimon: Angemon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/ab/Angemon.gif
Hand of Fate(Energy Blast)
Angel Staff(He hit's you with his staff, that thing ain't for show)
Fist of Fate(He punches you, nice and simple)

ULTIMATE Stage

Digimon: MagnaAngemon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/mn/MagnaAngemon.gif
Gate of Destiny(Judgement move, absorbs and deletes the evil, spares the good)
Excalibur(He slices you with the sword. Very nice)
Magna Antidote(Healing Move, really useful against Piedmon, as that psycho turns you into key rings!)

MEGA Stage

Digimon: Seraphimon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/st/Seraphimon.jpg
Seven Heavens(Energy blast)
Hallowed Ascension(Blasts you with lightning)
Hallowed Knuckle(He punches you)

DigiEgg: Kindness
Digimon Digivolving to What:
Patamon->(Digi Egg of Kindness)->Prariemon
Patamon->(Digi Egg of Miracles)->Rhinomon

3rd season Digimon

BABY Stage

Name: Mokumon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/mn/Mokumon.gif
Attacks: Smokey Blow(He blows smoke, that can't be good for your lungs)

BABY II Stage

Name: DemiMeramon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/cd/DemiMeramon.gif
Attacks: Fireball(Duh)

ROOKIE Stage

Name: DemiDevimon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/cd/DemiDevimon.jpg
Attacks:
Demi Dart(He hurls a dart at you)
Butt Smasher(Duh)

CHAMPION Stage

Name: Wizardmon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/wx/Wizardmon.gif
Thunder Cloud(Conjures a magical storm that zaps you)
Magical Game(Energy Blast)

ULTIMATE Stage

Name: Mystimon
Appearance: [http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/mn/Mystimon.jpg
Core Blast(I'm saying energy blast)
Blast Fire(Duh)

MEGA Stage

Name: Dynasmon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/cd/Dynasmon3.jpg
Attacks:
Breath of Wyvern
Dragon's Roar
(For his attacks I'll need XK and Sapphire's help, as they've seen him in action, I haven't)

4th Season Digimon

H-SPIRIT

Name: Grumblemon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/gh/Grumblemon2.gif
Seismic Sledge
Jack in the Bok
Snake Eye Break
(As I said, XK and Sapphire know, I don't)

B-SPIRIT

Name: Gigasmon
Appearance: http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digitalempire/digidex/gh/Gigasmon2.gif
Quagmire Twister
Tectonic Slam
(XK and Sapphire here know)

Form her Digimon is usually in: 3rd Generation.

OK, that's what she is. The MetalSeadramon and Dynasmon were deliberate, as she doesn't like dragons, they are dragons, they have trouble working. And I remind you SHE IS AN NPC. he can be controlled by anyone, but is a Sieg related plot character, as well as a godmodable team mate. Of course she hasn't been approved, but I BEG YOU. PLEASE. Also, I used Wizardmon on her 'cos he's awesome.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Nawwwww, I want my character to have a love interest! *whines then comes up with plot idea*

How about Sieg and Andrew constantly compete for her? That would be really sweet. I wanted my character to grow attached to one of the team.