• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimorph Discussion

Nylf

Be fairer, let the Rainbow Crest Activate, and we all reach Ultimate, including you, and we take down Kimeramon V2 together. Then way later on we face Kimeramon V3, who reaches Milleniumon.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Okay, I felt it would be a better idea for Andrew, as he would want revenge against the Kaizer. But I like the Rainbow Crest idea better, so everyone can join in the killing.

Zeed-Millenuimon should appear when we're ready.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

T-T I hope Andrew is nice to me...I seem like enemy #1 right now. I was hoping Sieg would ask Rika to be the leader since she seems to be being the smartest once again (besides Sieg). But I guess not...T-T

Nylf

How about I forget that, and you two decide between yourselves? I kinda don't have much headway with the new leader thing, I'm just gonna dump the goggles and fly off(he'll sprout BG's wings) The sorta thing that'll happen while he's lone wolfing it is:

Etemon and BurningGreymon said:
Sieg sat there, his eyes blank. He was lost deep within his mind, trying to find what he needed to control BurningGreymon. Then, a large orange monkey in shades and with a horrible Elvis accent came by.

"Now where are those Digidestined uh huh, wait, there's a human, if it's that Andrew kid my life is a whole lot easier uh huh! Hey kid, is your name Andrew uh huh?"

"It's Sieg, and leave before I hurt you,"

"Are you threatening me bouy? I just so happen to be the king of swing, the rock and rolling ruler of Server, Etemon uh huh!"

"I don't care if your Elvis, and with that stupid accent I may not be far off, I WANT TO BE ALONE!" Sieg yelled, his hair flaring and his eyes turning blue.

"Your about to regret crossing me buoy, Dark Network Concert Crash!" the monkey yelled, launching black energy at Sieg. Sieg's hair stood on end as his hat got blew off by the red aura now surrounding his body. two huge orange wings stopped the blast, as his voices deepened to a worrying level.

"BEAST SPIRIT EVOLUTION, BURNINGGREYMON!" BurningGreymon stood where Sieg once had, his eyes deep red with anger.

"Oh no, not another uncool Greymon, Etemon has left the building uh huh huh!" the monkey screamed.

"WILDFIRE TSUNAMI!!" the dragon roared, billowing flames at the monkey, which he narrowly avoided. With a roar Sieg collapsed to the ground, human. He put his hands to his face, and broke down.

"What kind of monster have I become?"

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Well, I wasn't sure. There are arguments on both sides, but it might make more sense to have my character play leader. XKaze, you don't post as often as me and SF do, and my character has more power.

Here's what we could do: As Sieg takes his leave, my character will take up the goggles, but he doesn't wear them as a symbol of the fact that he cannot be leader, despite Sieg's request.

He will make descisions like a leader, but won't wear the goggles. Plus, my character is older than everybody, so it would make sense that way.

When Andrew goes Scotamon, Rika and everyone will fight, but be crushed. Sieg will appear, and finds out what has happened. Scotamon, Kimeramon, and the Kaizer will appear, the Sieg gains control of BurningGreymon, fighting but not beating Scotamon, breaking the darkness around Andrew with the Crest of Courage.

The Crests of Hope and Honor will ignite to free Andrew and Clopesmon, who then morph into Eyedramon and RedEyemon. The rainbow Crest activates, and Kimeramon is destroyed.

The Kaizer flees, but has enough data to create stronger Digimon from the data on the XD-vice.

Nylf

Umm, Hope and Courage work together to do that, sorry if I didn't make it clear, plus either Mystimon or MagnaAngemon(I'm undecided, it'll depend if she can morph by then), and MetalGreymon, alongside BG and Gigasmon will take down Scotamon, as you said he's higher Ultimate, so four utimates should be just about enough.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

I was thinking: Sieg leaves the googles to Andrew and he kinda breaks down about how he can't be the leader. Rika comforts him and he gives them to her and she takes this all seriously, but still looks up to Andrew as the leader. He makes all the good decisions but Rika makes the attack plans, etc.

Good? Rika does have the courage to lead a force attack, and we could do it on BurningGreymon or Etemon (I like that deal with the bad Elvis accent, SF, you do it well. I wouldn't know what words to type if I was doing Etemon). Or Rika could split apart from Velgemon and lead an attack against him.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Good, but my character would never break down. He would just state that he can't take it from him, and hands them to Rika, telling her that to be a good leader, you must be a good follower.

Nylf

Since we've flown ahead, I'll do a summary of what's happened.

Having just beaten Devimon, the six Digidestined rested for a day, and then a new member to their ranks joined them. Her name was Tila, and she and Sieg were acquanted. They all decided to have their flying Digimon seek out Agumon's friend, Whamon, to get to Server, as that is where the crests and Magnamon's 'gift' waited, as well as their new enemies. Unfortunatly, once they had reached Server, Rika lost control and Velgmon appeared, battering most of the Digimon, and attacking Tila. Sieg lost it next, and went BurningGreymon, who became insane with rage, attacking anyone or anything that stood before him, except Tila. Andrew tried but failed to stop the dragon, but Tila jumped infront of BurningGreymon's final attack, and Sieg returned to normal, before leaving the group in the hands of Andrew, as he left to protect the group. All the Digidestined and Digimon, other than Tila, are battered, bruised, burnt and overall crushed from the sheer force of BG and Velgmon's attacks.

This is to help those who missed it. Please just start from after Sieg leaving, or feel free to GM.

Kageryuu

Soul Trainer
I think the current chain of events is turning out pretty well.

xXSapphireXx said:
Also, so the couples are:
Andrew and Sapphire?! *is shocked*
Rika and Seth?! *is shocked*
Sieg and Tila.

Sapphire, what does this mean?

S

Shadowcat

Nevermind about my craziness there. So XKaze, we still doing the couples thing in the RP? I already left for Server. As soon as I reach the hospital, Etemon attacks, knowing my plans to reach the Digimon Hospital. The Crest of Sincerity suddenly appears from the ground, and enters the tag Sapphire has. Sapphire then activates the Sincerity Digi-Morph, causing Biyomon to become Palmon. Palmon then digivolves into Angemon and fights Etemon but loses, and reverts back into Tanemon. Etemon then kidnaps the two, wanting Sapphire to work for him. Sapphire asks why, and he says that he'll give her her other crest, the Crest of Love. Sapphire disagrees, and Etemon decides to make a clone of both her and Tanemon, and a copy of her D-4, which could activate the Love Digi-Morph, causing Tanemon(Clone) to become Yokomon(Clone) and she digivolves into Saberdramon, while Sapphire is stuck in Etemon's Pyramid, which he has left so that he could destroy the whole base, killing Sapphire in the process. By then, all of you would have your crests, so I won't post as often when you get your crests.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
I'm assuming you're talking about the clone dying right? As to that, that could come before Andrew goes berserk, or the cause of it, as we need a reason for Etemon to appear to activate XDemon Digivolving. That could also enhance Andrew and Sapphire's RP thing.

S

Shadowcat

No, myself. Sapphire secretly digivovles into Kazemon, which destroys the cell bars, and as Etemon stupidly places Sapphire into a cell with Tanemon, they could have escaped whenever she liked. Kazemon carries Tanemon in her hands, and escapes the Pyramid, while Etemon attacks the others, and the others think that the clone Sapphire is the real Sapphire. Kazemon then appears with Angemon who attacks Etemon from behindand Kazemon tells the others that the clone, which they thought was real, was a clone, and destroyed the clones easily with a flick of her Hurricane attack, and no data surrounded the clone Palmon and etc...

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Okay, I think I understand. But no Digidestined should die during the course of this RPG. It really wouldn't be cool. This could further bring about Andrew's XDemon Digivolving.

Sieg, you were right about Scotamon being a high Ultimate, but he won't be taken down by Ultimate Digimon. You'll need to destroy the control that the Kaizer has over Andrew and Clopesmon with the Crests.

S

Shadowcat

Lilymon could be used to destroy the connection. Flower Wreath can be used to purify an evil digimon to good. Flower Garden is a name I created for Flower Wreath, as Flower Garden sounded nicer.

Now, onto Arch-rivals, X Kazemon. Example:
Andrew' Arch-rival is Kimeramon and etc...

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
No, Andrew's rival is the Digital Kaizer, as the Kaizer is going to learn about the wonders of XD Digivolving by experimenting on Skotamon. At the end, he will DX Digivolve with Armageddonmon when Andrew summons the power that dwells within Clopesmon.

No, Sapphire, it has to be the Crests. XDemon Digivolving is a much more powerful Digivolving the normal XD Digivolving. The Digimon at that stage just won't be ready.

Nylf

Four Ultimates could take down a Mega, so BG, Gigasmon, MG and MA/Mystimon could wipe the floor with Scotamon. The crests activate, Sieg and Tila take down Scotamon, but he is still under DK's control, just as Andrew and Clopesmon, so the escaped Sapphire steals the DK's control thingy, then destroys it with the clone, bringing Andrew and Clopesmon back round. That fine? In the explosion, Etemon fuses with his Dark Network again, so we tagteam to stop him. Then a portal to reality opens, and Sieg and Tila get sucked in. We're there for 10 minutes trying to find a way back, and in that time the DK has escaped, and you're all in the next continent, chasing Myotismon.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
All right, that sounds fair.

I also feel I should clear something with SF. While it is a character's point of view, Andrew's character is designed to enjoy glory, but not to bask in it. The job is its own reward and everything. He's not as egotistical as he was in the beginning.

S

Shadowcat

Wait, SF, we'll still be on Server, but all of us shall be in different places like in Season 1. Something like that, I hope XK approves of that.