• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimorph Discussion

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Yes, to answer Sapphire's question, Andrew will wake up on the way to Koromon Village, where we should take Koromon.

Also, a few ideas about the travelers:

Andrew and Sapphire
Rika and Seth
Talon....as he claimed no couple I guess he would go alone
Sieg and Tila

S

Shadowcat

Wait, I had a brainstorm.

Since Andrew, Agumon, Gabumon, and Clopesmon will merge into XD IPM, where would Rika stand, nevermind about that.

Anyway, had an idea.

Birdramon + Rika's Gatomon=Silphymon. New Ultimate! XD!

Sapphire + Birdramon + Rika's Gatomon + Rika=Valkyrimon! Another Mega to help!

Okay, I'll stop here. Anyway, X Kazemon, about the Arch-Rival thing, are we allowed to have it, as Sapphire VS LadyDevimon would be enjoyable. *****fight.

Anyway, the RP is at PG-13 if I'm not wrong, so swearing is allowed. If it's not PG-13, than no swearing. *Waits for X Kazemon's answer*

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Okay, we are now in the first fight against Etemon, where Andrew will XDemon Digivolve. He tries to convice Sieg that he can control BurningGreymon but Sieg is afraid, forcing Andrew to XD Digivolve to save Koromon Village.

There will be a huge thing where the Kaizer appears to the others, and mocks Sieg for not being able to trust himself. Then Skotamon will annialate everyone, then leave to destroy.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

xXSapphireXx-->OK! Light swearing is OK, but not heavy like SF is doing ><

Nylf

I censore it myself. And it ain't that heavy, you should hear another of my characters I made up, Cane. If I'dve used him I would have been kicked out. And SIEG AND TILA AREN'T GETTING INVOLVED TILL SKOTAMON. Sieg's off on his own, when you lot turned up he moved on as Arbormon. Tila is currently getting to grips with a lot of realisations, and Greymon and Wizardmon can't currently be (censored) to join in. They're on the sidelines with a dinosized bucket of popcorn. So simply don't mention them. AT ALL.

And my rival will be Armageddomon and evos, while Tila's is Piedmon. Sieg, well you can guess, and Piedmon wants vengeance on the Hope Digidestined for last time.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Okay, I have the Kaizer, so I guess that's all right. I have posted DX Skotamon's appearence, and the Crest of Honor is with Koromon, but he wants to give it to Sieg for safekeeping.

Skotamon's gone, but he'll be back. when Sieg learns to accept BurningGreymon he'll return for the rest of the Digidestined with Etemon and Kimeramon.

Nylf

Actually the plan was you take down the others, and Sieg accepts BG in an awesome/heroic/shippy moment where he saves Tila. Basically the following:

The digimon attacked the now defenseless Tila, as Wizardmon and Greymon struggled to pull themselves up after the force of the beast's attack.

"Demon Blast!"

"Nice try demon (censored)," Sieg yelled as he jumped in the way and took the attack. The Kaiser laughed, but was horrified to Sieg get up with ease, and brush himself off.

"Listen Sieg," Tila said as she ran over to him, but the Kaiser was stuttering,

"What..no human could take a blast like that and shake it off" The boy and girl simply ignored him. They were re-united, and all that mattered was that, the outside world was now non-existant.

"I'm sorry for what I did,"

"What did you do though, I'm the one who should be sorry, I broke your brother's legs,"

"Sieg, you did that nearly a decade ago, and yet I never forgave you though my brother did,"

"But I turned on all you guys, nearly killing most of you, and then almost attacking you,"

"Sieg you idiot, that wasn't you, it was BurningGreymon, or at least what is left of him. You two are seperate spirits, and his overcame yours, and took over. He's the beast, not you. Sieg, I don't hate you, and I'm sorry for all I did,"

"Tila, it's s'alright, and thanks,"

"For what?"

"For giving me hope," and with that Sieg gently kissed Tila on the lips, as both their D-4's and crests shone to the sky.

"WIZARDMON DIGIVOLVE TO.....MYSTIMON!"

"GREYMON DIGIVOLVE TO....METALGREYMON!"

The two new ultimates both stood ready. their powers were optimised. The Rainbow Crest had a price, in the form of a power reduction, so they finally reached their full potential as Ultimate Digimon.

Sieg and Tila parted and looked into each other's eyes.

"Do you think you're ready to give the dragon a second shot?"

"I've never been more, BEAST SPIRIT EVOLUTION ACTIVATE, BURNINGGREYMON!"

Sieg spread his wings, and took in the warm power he felt as BurningGreymon. It was amazing being able to fly, and this was the first time he could truly enjoy it.

"Judging by the look on your face Kaiser I'm thinking you're not happy to see me, I have to say it's mutual, though honestly you wanted to meet me so much, why not have a close up!" Sieg yelled as he sped over and punched the Kaiser off of Skotamon

That's what happens, please help with that.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
All right, I'll fix the end. You add that part, along with Koromon giving you the Crest of Honor. That's what's really going to take him down.

Nylf

Right no-one post I'm pulling a huge edit, please, and thanks PS.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Go for it, but remember that this should be a long fight. You're up against three Ultimates. And one is a high Ultimate.

Nylf

Couldn't be bothered. Kimeramon and Kaiser turned tail, but Etemon's just getting ready...(set up for Rainbow Crest and big Dark Network thingy)

EDIT: I'm gonna add more to the fight. I at least have how it ends ready, but it could use a few more attacks.

S

Shadowcat

My Arch-Rival is ... Ladydevimon, like duh! Dunno who's X Kazemon's one.

Anyway,

Fighting Order is this, right?:

Devimon (Defeated)
Etemon (Currently Fighting)
Myotismon
VenomMyotismon (Both, we shall fight!)

After that, I'm not sure. But we should fight the Devas! They're cool and all.

Devas Data Antiramon's/Antylamon's cool. Wish I could have her as a Digimorph from Season 3. *Hopes that X Kazemon will approve of her being my third season digi-morph* Aye, why hasn't Renamon been used. She's cool ya' know. You have to use her, XK.

Sapphire's Arch-Rival:
Ladydevimon

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Interesting idea, but that would make almost two Divas for each Digidestined.

Talon
Sapphire
Andrew
Sieg
Tila
Rika
Seth

Sieg and Andrew are at the moment the only ones that could handle them, but that's because Tila doesn't have a Beast Spirit. This might be saved for the time when we are all separated, I think I'll call that dragon ahead of time, if we're going to do this.

Also, Andrew's Crest and B-Spirit activated when Koromon freed him from the Dark Rings. Felt I should point that out. The DX Monsters aren't gone, they'll be back with the Digital Kaizer.

Kageryuu

Soul Trainer
xXSapphireXx said:

After that, I'm not sure. But we should fight the Devas! They're cool and all.

Devas Data Antiramon's/Antylamon's cool. Wish I could have her as a Digimorph from Season 3. *Hopes that X Kazemon will approve of her being my third season digi-morph* Aye, why hasn't Renamon been used. She's cool ya' know. You have to use her, XK.
I have her as my 3rd season Digimorph

S

Shadowcat

Oh. Anyway, they are high ultimates, if I'm not wrong. It took 3 Champions to defeat the earlier ones. Now, I call for Antylamon and Vajramon. The Rabbit and Ox. Once Antylamon is purfied, maybe your 3rd Season Digimorph is activated, FI.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Okay, a question that SF mentioned, that I felt I should answer.

Yes, XD Eyedramon is a low Mega. That does not mean that he will be used very much, I only plan to use XD for emergancies or special fights. Andrew won't be able to XD Digivolve without the energy needed, so he'll get a major drain after going Mega.

Nylf

And since everyone doesn't know how I like to wrte romance, and I fear I may have started power playing again, I'll put a few points:

1/ Quite clearly, Sieg REALLY likes Tila.
2/ Deep down, really deep down, Tila likes Sieg.
3/ One kiss doesn't create a perfect relationship. Neither does an apology, or one single moment.
4/ Tila has pride issues.
5/ Tila will rarely use her spirit, and MagnaAngemon will almost never use Gate of Destiny, I dunno I just feel that would be overdoing t, as it is more than strong enough to finish most enemies in one move.
6/ We'll all probably be getting our Mega's soon, as the REALLY LONG Myotismon bit is coming up.
7/ Rika's a psycho :p I mean, calling Sieg out of control, just because he jilted(may be the wrong word, maybe denied would be better) her? Yeesh.
8/ I have an idea to get out our armour forms. We beat the DM's, but the Kaiser saves Gigadramon's data after we beat Apocalymon. He then sets about dong what he should've done, IHO, and rebuilds the Dark Spires to prevent us stopping him again. THEN we get our armour forms, beat Kimeramon a THIRD TIME, but THEN the Kaiser merges Gigadramon's data with Kimeramons, and creates Milleniumon. We wet ourselves, as even our Magna forms are no match. Even Imperialdramon gets beaten withease, so we set out to find a way to reach IPM, as we need Omnimon. We find a way, I'll let you work that out XK, and then we go IPM on Milleniumon, BUT Zeed-Milleniumon appears, but we don't know. Once more a gentle return to normality, while Zeed-Milleniumon, alongside Lucemon Falldown Mode and Nega-Susanoomon set about building up an elite force of uber-villains, like the DM's, the seven demons, led by Falldown Mode, a new Kimeramon, Armagaemon(sp?), Diaboromon, Infermon, Krysalimon, Keramon whatever, mening we get involved in one ENORMOUS war to end all wars sorta dealy, beating all the hardest bad guys all over again. Finally, we're in an epic showdown with Zeed-Milleniumon and Lucemon Satan\Larvae Mode, and we're getting our ***es well and truly kicked, so then the Digi-Gods appear, and open a portal to the third dimension, and in one overly stupid burst, we become:

All our H-Spirits
All our B-spirits
The Z-Spirit
The L-Spirit
IMP
XD IMP
Susanoomon
XD Susanoomon
Omnimon
All our Megas
All our Champions
All our Ultimates
All our Rookies
All of Andrew's many XD's
The two Union Spirits
AlforceVeedramon Future Mode
Gallantmon Crimson Mode

And well and truly delete the greatest evil ever ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Well that's my idea for the plot, though XK may have something else planned.

8/ I love romances that are rough sailing, where you never know if they will or will not ever truly reveal their feelings. Perfection is dull, angst is fun!

Well that's all I really have to say currently.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Right now, we are nearing the end of Etemon, which means that everyone will separate. Sieg and Tila return to the real world, and everyone else gets lost. In that segment, there should be more of the B-Spirits, as well as those romantic plots we had ready. So Andrew will go with Sapphire, Seth will go with Talon, but not for romance, but to find Rika, who left.

When Myotismon appears, we should indeed have most of the Mega forms. By then, we should have most of the spirits, and Andrew and Sieg should be able to F-Spirit to MagnaGarurumon and KaizerGremon. At the end of that sequence, We should be at that level, with everyone having Beast Spirit active.

Then we will go into the Dark Master area, which will comprimise a great deal of time as they should be scattered. Then Apocolymon will appear, causing us to battle together. He will lose, and the Kaizer will rebuild the Control Spirles.

This part will be mainly about Armor, and the Spirits. Not too sure about the baddies though.

At the end, all the evil in the Digital World will regroup, ready to destroy the Digidestined once and for all. They will all fuse with the Kaizer to form DX Gorgasmon, the supreme evil.

Andrew will understand his destiny in the Digital World, and call forth the supreme good Digimon, XaDreasmon. He will call forth the true XD Blade, along with every Digimon we have created through Digivolving, to absorb the data. This will seal away and delete the final evils of the Digital World, and saves it.

I'm saving what Andrew will have to sacrifice to summon XaDreasmon for later, but it won't be bad.

Nylf

Not U-Spirit(F-Spirit means Aldamon and Lathmon), that would be too powerful, as U-Spirits are Mega II, F-Spirits are only Mega. I'm new to this, but:

H-Spirit: Agunimon, Aresmon, Duskmon etc.
B-Spirit: BurningGreymon, Eyedramon, Velgemon etc.
F-Spirit: Aldamon, Lathmon, JetSilphymon, Reichmon etc.
L-Spirit: Loweemon
Z-Spirit: KaiserLoweemon
U-Spirit: MagnaGarurumon, KaiserGreymon
A-Spirit: Susanoomon.

That's about right I believe. And who else agrees that pefection is dull, but angst is fun? I mean to read and write, not experience. then it' just a casse-pieds!(I can't type what I'm really thinking, so I put the politer french version)

Last edited:

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Shoot sorry, I meant Aldramon and Lathamon. We won't form KaizerGreymon and MagnaGarurumon until later, becuase we don't even have all the spirits anyway.

That was my bad. What enemies should we have in the Armor area, should BlackWarGreymon make an appearance?