• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digimorph Discussion

Nylf

Anything would work, though I'd like to face the classics, MetalGreymon, Monochromon, y'know the real bad boys of the Dark Ring/Spiral community. With the Control Spire thing it's a very free reign topic. Though we could also pepper in another Destiny Stone quest, with the whole Black/Chaos gang, BlackWargreymon, BlackMetalGarurumon, ChaosGallantmon, Omnimon Virus, BlackSeraphimon those sort of baddies.

R

~*Ratiosu*~

My head's spinning ^_^

Shiny Flygon

1/OK, but they're not showing it.
2/Ditto.
3/Yeah, but Rika's in love. She actually likes Flamon, and likes Sieg because he has Flamon, as demestranted in my earlier post in the RP.
4/Figured that out.
5/OK.
6/OK.
7/Like I said, she likes Flamon and likes Sieg because he has Flamon.
8/*head buzzes* sounds good to me. I'll think of a plot (when you said you'd let me do the plot)
9/OK...

And Armageddomon is spelled <--that way.

Nylf

As I said, rough sailing. Sieg is very blunt, and jokes a lot with Tila, or anyone. The only reason he was serious early on is because he needed to be. That, and he has MAJOR moodswings, and now Tila's around, he's mood swinged from serious to free spirited. And I kinda lightened how deep her feelings for Sieg are. About 20'000 leagues. And fine with the Flamon thing*mental note, NEVER USE FLAMON AGAIN*

S

Shadowcat

Woah! I was waiting for posts! Anyways, I will have the reasons to why Myotismon kidnapped me divulged by Orphanimon. Also, I won't find my B-Spirit till against LadyDevimon, which is Piedmon's Assistant. The 4th Dark Master, can't spell right. LadyDevimon attacks when the group is in the ocean, and everyone but Sapphire has their B-Spirit. LadyDevimon challenges Sapphire to a battle, and Sapphire spirit evolves into Kazemon, but gets her butt whooped by LadyDevimon, who sends her into the ocean, causing her to de-digivolve. She finds a clam, which opens up to reveal the B-Spirit of Wind, and she surfaces like how Zoe did. She then digivolves, causing LadyDevimon to be deleted.

Anyways, we didn't capture Devimon's Data, so he'll become MarineDevimon during the DM battle and MetalSeadramon, the 1st DM, is his master.

Also, I think I'm powerplaying. Function of the D-4, Purified Digimon. The Digimon don't become Digieggs, and instead, their data appears in that area of the D-4. That's it, because we need to purify Digimon.

Nylf

How about both? In the first series they re-configured, in the second the same, the third they were either absorbed or left to the wind, and in the fourth I guess you capture them. I prefer the first and second series style, it's like being given a second chance. Plus it's what happened to Wizardmon. He was the SkullMeramon who served Myotismon, but when MetalGreymon deleted him he got re-configured, and was returned to a DemiMeramon in the Digital World. He had a lot of time ahead of him, as Myotismon didn't return, so he simply journeyed the world, wondering. Wondering whether the 'code of Darkness' was right, wondering if he could do more than become SkullMeramon, wondering if he could actually help. Then Kerpymon, Orphanimon, Seraphimon, the Digi-Gods and Jennai chose him as the seventh Digimon. He was thrilled, and decided to turn his back on the code, just as Wizardmon had, and that's why he changed his digivolve.

S

Shadowcat

Gazimon is pure evil, and shall never be good. But will return as Pagumon after Myotismon's Defeat, as he kinda forced Digieggs to stop appearing. Something like that. Anyways, Etemon and Devimon are fully captured. They are plain evil and shall never be good. I'll post later.

Nylf

And you're stopping them permanently why? Most writers have caught onto to the fact you shouldn't wipe out evil. It's a standard part of the world, the other side of Light/Goodness's coin. Plus just capturing them is REALLY DULL. You lose epic moments like Malo/Venom/Myotismon's defeats, and the epicness of taking down the likes of Apocalymon. Part of the epicness of a fight is the way it ends, and capturing cut's it short. Your system:

1/Beat the living daylights out of Digimon till fractal code appears.
2/Capture with ABSOLUTELY NO FIGHTING OR COMPLAINTS.
3/Job done.

My preferred style:

1/Beat the living daylights out of Digimon
2/They put up an epic final throw, making a major twist like VenomMyotismon's true form, or Apocalymon revealing his ability to use the Dark Master's as weapons.
3/In an enormous final move, our Digimon finally vanquish the bad guy, and they give an epic dying speech.
4/We recoup our energy, as our power slips to nil. We relax, and bath in the glow of a job well done, before another twist arrives and puts the system to the works.

Hmm, which one seems better? I'll let XK decided as it is her RPG.

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
I like SF's idea, the epic dying speech is always worth it, plus, all the lame speeches my character gives. I saw that comment SF!

On the whole, perhaps it wouldbe best if we did not use the other Crests. I'm not taking a second one, and the Crest of Light was sort of reconfigured into the Crest of Honor, so I can use its powers.

S

Shadowcat

I'll release the Digicode when I reach Orphanimon's Castle. Kay? Because Myotismon relies on Digimon to become stronger, so we'll have to store the Digicode for a while, and let them out in a different area or somewhat. Also, when I de-digivolve, I'll become unconsious, due to the fact I overused my spirit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nylf

And again, easy isn't fun. Fun is fighting till our powers are drained, till the last second till the nuke hits, till the dimensions shift, till the main guy sacrifices himself. That's fun. Not beating the living daylights out of a REALLY weak Myotismon.

S

Shadowcat

LOL! But he's already uber strong. He's almost a mega. Counted a Very High Ultimate. Now, he can be considered a Mega, cause he feeds on his servent's data.

Anyways, my energy is zapped away, overused Pico Spirit, can't fight Myotismon till my energy is restored, which takes a very long time.