• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digital art noob?

Shane-san

Fading Memories
These are all pics I've done using GIMP, using Lineart from my sketchbook. I'm really wanting to get better at this. The pictures are rather big, so I put the in spoiler tags.
These are all OC's of mine. First up is, Ami (Pokemon):

Ami_says_to_do_the_dew_by_LostIn-1.jpg
This took about 5 hours to do, but it was fun. also the first background I've done.

Ami_chan_coloured_by_LostInMacrona.jpg
this took like, 7 hours because I had to redo ALL the lineart on the computer. using a mouse nontheless. lol.

And next is my OC Adria, who I'm using for an original story me and my roommate are working on.

New_Outfit_Coloured_by_LostInMacron.jpg
this was a quick one because I got lucky and my penning was cleaner. took 4 hours.

Oh_Hai__3_colored_by_LostInMacrona.jpg
the very very very first picture I coloured in GIMP. took me 3 hours. I know its not perfect but I like it for a first time thing.

thanks for looking :3

Last edited:

Shane-san

Fading Memories

mangaeyes

Its GINORMOUS. Please can you make them smaller? They're good but if you make them more visible then you'll get better comments, I'm sure. ^_^

Shane-san

Fading Memories
Its GINORMOUS. Please can you make them smaller? They're good but if you make them more visible then you'll get better comments, I'm sure. ^_^

Hehe yes, I'll make em smaller tonight.

Shane-san

Fading Memories

Caelesti

dancing queen
I think they look really nice!