1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Digital art noob?

Discussion in 'Digital Media' started by Shane-san, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Shane-san

Shane-san Fading Memories

These are all pics I've done using GIMP, using Lineart from my sketchbook. I'm really wanting to get better at this. The pictures are rather big, so I put the in spoiler tags.
    These are all OC's of mine. First up is, Ami (Pokemon):

[​IMG]
    This took about 5 hours to do, but it was fun. also the first background I've done.

[​IMG]
    this took like, 7 hours because I had to redo ALL the lineart on the computer. using a mouse nontheless. lol.

And next is my OC Adria, who I'm using for an original story me and my roommate are working on.

[​IMG]
    this was a quick one because I got lucky and my penning was cleaner. took 4 hours.

[​IMG]
    the very very very first picture I coloured in GIMP. took me 3 hours. I know its not perfect but I like it for a first time thing.

thanks for looking :3

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  2. m!ss p!nk

m!ss p!nk Puss wuss >3

I just can see the first one ..

Nice job, i like it :]

3. Shane-san

oh really? Lemme try and fix that.

4. mangaeyes

mangaeyes Well-Known Member

Its GINORMOUS. Please can you make them smaller? They're good but if you make them more visible then you'll get better comments, I'm sure. ^_^

5. Shane-san

Hehe yes, I'll make em smaller tonight.

6. Plusle+Minun

Plusle+Minun fanfiction is life

Where'd they go?

7. Shane-san

Heh ^^; I reorganized my album and forgot to fix the links XD They're back up now though; Please look. <3

8. Caelesti

Caelesti dancing queen

I think they look really nice!

9. Shane-san

Thank you! <3