• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digital Fantasy (A Crossover, DONT POST YET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSider_Seth

Unknown Master
Digital Fantasy (A Crossover)

Alright, this is a Crossover fanfiction. I tried to put as much anime-esque style in it as possible, including anime-inspired chapter titles and a theme song (a real song, by the way). I hope you enjoy this. My backlog of chapters will run out soon, so chapters may be far apart. Enjoy!

Last edited:

NSider_Seth

Unknown Master
Bios

Sethraisu “Seth” Kasaye

Age-16

[IMG200]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u184/NS_NEOSethULTIMAMaster/Seth.png[/IMG200]

Bio-An average Japanese teen, but bears a strange orange mark on his right hand. Is impatient, and doesn’t realy think his actions through. He still acts on the right idea almost every time. Takes things lightly. Captain of the soccer team.

Theme-Move Along

Tomitigo “Tom” Sakujo

Age-16

[IMG200]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u184/NS_NEOSethULTIMAMaster/Tom.png[/IMG200]

Bio-Very popular at school, and Seth’s best friend. Bears a strange blue mark on his right hand. Master of Kendo. Questions the motives of others when they don’t explain to him. Other than that, he’s very much like Seth, but more serious.

Katsumoto “Kat” Nojumi

Age-16

Bio-A slightly insecure Chinese girl with a strange red mark emblazoned on her right hand. Her father is the president of Samsung. Despite this, she has confidence problems and can’t stand up to her abusive boyfriend, although she had the means to do so. On the ground. But in the air in her plane, the Aeromera (it means Air Queen), she turns into a confident fly-girl. Her powers, if any, are unknown for the time being.

Theme-Believe in Myself

Ian Celester

Age-14

[IMG200]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u184/NS_NEOSethULTIMAMaster/Ian.png[/IMG200]

Bio-An Irish prodigy at chess, physics, biology, you name the science, Ian’s mastered it. Skipped grades to Seth and Tom’s level. Has a strange lavender mark on his right hand. Is slightly withdrawn into himself, and not outgoing in the least. He enjoys using complicated words to befuddle others. His weapon is a trident.

Theme-Your Not Me

Kadaj-Mysterisous and powerful man.

[IMG200]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u184/NS_NEOSethULTIMAMaster/Kadaj.jpg[/IMG200]

Loz-Mysterious and powerful man. Kadaj's younger brother.

[IMG200]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u184/NS_NEOSethULTIMAMaster/Loz.jpg[/IMG200]

Yazoo-Mysterious and powerful man. Older brother of Loz, younger brother of Kadaj.

[IMG200]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u184/NS_NEOSethULTIMAMaster/Yazoo.jpg[/IMG200]

Last edited:

NSider_Seth

Unknown Master
Sorry, i got busied with something else. So, here's the first chapter. I apologise if its not that great, but its only the first chapter. Later chapters will be better. I need contructive critisism. Also, there are no description. I've got pics for the bios that I'll post. So, here u go:

(the theme song Is Gouing gouing my Soul! by Dynamite Shu. I claim no credit.

Because I’ll take you away!

C’mon, let’s go! I feel the best! Yes, dash toward success and capture it!
OK! OK! I’ll jump over it excitedly; feel the excitement passionately!
Run quickly! Make it flashy! Without a care, let’s Go!
The power is immense, it’s infinite; it’s at full throttle, My Soul!

I’ll run as much I want; I won’t look back
Tomorrow will open up limitlessly with my hands
I’ll run endlessly; I absolutely won’t lose the strength of the dreaming soul
Because I can definitely do it!

C’mon, let’s go! Even if you’re forced to, we’re going! Yes, plenty of failure exists
OK! OK! I’ll break down the wall; always feel your heart pounding!
Run quickly! Stick out your chest! To the end, Let’s Fight!
A giant enemy; but we’re calm; it’s invincible, My Soul

I’ll run unhesitatingly; I’ll turn my wounds into courage
And definitely grasp hold of the future with my hands
I’ll run endlessly; I absolutely believe in the strength of the dreaming soul
Because I’ll take you away!

I’ll run as much I want; I won’t look back
Tomorrow will open up limitlessly with my hands
I’ll run endlessly; I absolutely won’t lose the strength of the dreaming soul

I’ll run unhesitatingly; I’ll turn my wounds into courage
And definitely grasp hold of the future with my hands
I’ll run endlessly; I absolutely believe in the strength of the dreaming soul
Because I can definitely do it!

Because I’ll take you away!​

Prologue: A Dream

There was an explosion. People were screaming, panicking. A giant demon was destroying everything, and a man with long silver hair stood on its shoulder, laughing madly. A giant knight with a cannon for an arm and a sword in his other hand was fighting it. He was stabbed through the middle by the man’s long sword. The man then threw him into a building. The cannon and sword fell to the ground. To figures grabbed them. One fired shots at the man, while the other lunged at him with the blade…

Sethraisu awoke with a start.

Chapter 1
Go! Adventure of Dreams Begins!

“Nan a henteko yume. (What a weird dream)” He murmured, and climbed out of bed. “Beki teiryuu nomimono. (Gotta lay off the soda)…” There was an orange glow in the room. Is the sun still rising? He thought. Then he noticed his hand was glowing.
To be accurate, it was not his hand. It was a strange sun-mark on the back of his hand. He stared at it. Where had it come from? He hated tattoos. And why and how was it glowing? He considered being afraid, but decided that this was too cool to be scared of. He went downstairs, and noticed the glowing had stopped. He fixed himself some leftover ramen noodles and eggs, and began scarfing his breakfast down. Tom had to see the mark. Plus, he didn’t want to be home when his mom woke up. He finished, and was just about to walk out the door when a voice said, “Haji it zen chame. (Hold it right there urchin)” Tyu turned around. His mother was standing in her bedroom doorway. “Izuko do maro shian maro yuki? (Where do you think you’re going)” she said.
“To bunka, izuko else? (To school, where else)”
“Not ontou iza maro not . (Not right now you’re not)”
“Naze noto? (Why not)”
“Maro beki to doraibu maru shisuta-san to bunka. (You need to drive your sister to school)”
“Reidou! Maro kan teiku her! I ni-do gai ta bunka sousou! (Mom! You can take her! I need to get to school early)”
“Tu fuka (Too bad)!”
“I nihachi toshi ko! I nakare beki tu hia kon! (I’m sixteen years old! I don’t have to listen to this)!”
“Yu choudai kan ura koko chame! (You get right back here you urchin)!” Sethraisu ignored her. He slung his backpack over his shoulder and walked out the door. He wondered what it’d be like to live with his dad. When he was four, his dad had taken him halfway up Mt. Fuji, and promised to take him to the top when he was older. But his mom had sued. Nothing had come of it, but she had gotten a divorce, and full custody of Sethraisu. And his sister. Even though his mom was the worst parent he’d ever seen, everyone always thought mother knew best. Yeah, right.

He slung his leg over the seat of his motorcycle. It was a blue Honda Goldwing Valkyrie Rune. It had cost him a fortune, and several hours on eBay. He revved the engine and sped away.
With the wind in his face, he forgot most of his worries. How could anyone want to ride in a car? He passed several American tourists. I suppose it’s good they come here, he thought. They pay us, don’t they? But their kids leave a lot to be desired. He swerved around several kids from his high school, and avoided the traffic jam by going in between the cars. He stopped once briefly at a red light. A kid rolled down his window and said “Must be sad to have only a bike and not a car eh?” Sethraisu replied,
“I wonder, how come you haven’t been moving for the past hour?” The light went green, and he sped away with a wave and a peace sign. The kid returned the wave, but with only one finger extended.
He came to a halt in front of a large pine tree. It had branches all the way down its trunk, making it look like a green pillar. “What’s the password?” said a voice with a phony deepness.
“There is no password!” Sethraisu said, and a boy jumped down from a higher branch.
“Hey Seth.” The boy said. Seth was the name everyone other than his mom and sister called him.
“Hello Tom.” Seth replied. Tom wasn’t his full name either. But everyone called him that. Tom had the blondest hair of anyone at school, compared to Seth’s dirty blonde coloration. Tom was wearing a white tee shirt, with a red jacket on top. He had black sneakers, and tan pants. Seth was wearing a white tee shirt too, but with a blue jean jacket on top, jeans, and dark blue running shoes,
“Listen Seth, you won’t believe this!” Tom said, his voice dropping to a whisper. “I-”
“Listen to this first.” Seth said. “I had a weird dream last night. And when I woke up, I had this.” He raised his hand. The orange mark was there, plain as day. It began to pulsate. Tom was amazed.
“Whoa! But the shape is different…”
“Huh?”
“Look!” Tom said. He showed Seth the back of his hand. A pulsating blue mark was there. It was a circle with a wavy line inside. Two curved, thick lines came off the sides.
“Wow.” Seth breathed. “Good thing no one nearby understands English.” Seth and Tom always spoke in English. If anyone was eavesdropping, they would stop as soon as they realized they weren’t hearing Japanese, allowing Seth and Tom to speak without worrying that someone would hear. No one understood English well enough to understand them.
“So what do we do about them?” Tom asked.
“Nothing for now. But keep an eye out. Stuff like this happens only when something bad is about to happen. And I think something REALLY bad is going to happen. And soon.”

English Class

“Hey look! It’s the chijin!” Said Timmy. Timmy was the son of a wealthy tourist. He was blonde haired and read ecchi and hentai all the time. Rumor had it his dad sold drugs, but no one knew whether it was true or not. Seth ignored him. He focused on his work. He had already finished, but it gave him something else to do other than plan how to hurt Timmy. But Timmy wouldn’t leave it be. “Hey, chijin, I heard that your dad died.” Seth tensed. Every fiber in him was screaming for him to get up and beat Timmy senseless, but still he ignored him. “I also heard he was arrested for rape.” Something volatile exploded inside of Seth. Before he knew what was happening, he had leapt out of his chair. Timmy was taunting him. “Look, the rapist spawn is mad!” Just as Mr. Kashunin walked in.
“Timmy-san!” He bellowed, “March yourself to the principle’s office!” Kashunin had been a friend of Seth’s father. He did not take it lightly when someone insulted his old friend. Timmy wasn’t listening. “Shut it!” he snapped, and lashed out at Seth. Seth ducked, and the blow passed harmlessly overhead. With a grunt, Timmy lashed out again. Seth leaned back, and again was unharmed. He grabbed Timmy’s arm, and spun it around. Timmy was brought along for the ride; his entire body was lifted into the air, spinning. Seth roundhouse kicked him, and he went flying across the room, colliding with several desks, before crashing into the wall so hard that it cracked. Seth stared. Had he done that? Timmy’s gang instantly galvanized into action. One drew a stiletto. He stabbed at Seth, who dodged. He kicked the boy’s legs out from under him, then ducked forward as another knife was thrust at him. He jumped back up, and struck the attacker with the back of his fist. He turned.
The last gang member had a gun. He was aiming at him. There was a crack. Seth saw the bullet clearer than he had ever seen anything that was moving so fast. He saw it so clearly, that he leaned back and watch it sail overhead. Using his hands, he pushed himself off the ground and into the gunner. Both of his feet collided with his foe’s face. The boy went flying across the room, as had the others. Seth leapt to his feet. The rest of the class was watching, stunned. Mr. Kashunin wasn’t though. He ran over to the fallen boys, checked their vital signs, and, after making sure they were alive, he instructed some other children to carry them to the nurses office, and to inform her that the boys were to be sent to the police office for assault, attempted murder, and possession of weapons in school. He then ordered the rest of the class out so he could speak with Seth. Kashunin glanced around the room. “Well,” he said, “There’s no lasting damage, luckily for you.”
“Also lucky is that they attacked me first, so I can’t be hit with assault charges instead of them.” Kashunin chuckled.
“Yes, I suppose. But how did you do it?”
“Do what?”
“When you hit those boys, you sent them flying! Flying! How did you do that? Its not humanly possible! And the wall! The wall cracked! And then when they tried to kill you with those knives. You were like some sort of manga hero! No one, not Bruce Lee, not Jackie Chan, could ever dodge like that! Not even Chuck Norris!”
“Cause Chuck Norris doesn’t dodge bullets. Bullets dodge Chuck Norris.”
“I’M SERIOUS! You dodged a BULLET! You moved so fast, HOW?
“Well, the bullet was moving just as fast, but… it wasn’t a blur like you would think. I saw it clearly. And then I just… dodged. It was easy.” Kashunin shook his head. The bell rang
“Well, run along. School’s out.”
“Thanks Mr. Kashunin.”

Kendo Class

“Alright Seth, fencing time!” said Kuwalee, the Kendo instructor. He swung at Seth’s head. Seth raised his sword to block, then lashed out fast and caught Kuwalee on the hip. The force was so great, that Kuwalee went flying across the floor. He leapt up. “Wow… that was… incredible… uhh…” Just then, a boy walked in. “Excellent! Little Jukai!” Kuwalee said, obviously glad to do something other than discuss his embarrassing loss. “Seth, you take this boy.” he said, then walked away. Seth strode up to Jukai.
“So, what do you know of swordplay?”
“Huh?”
“Whoops. Need to speak Japanese. Nan nou maro o Kendo?”
“Nan.”
“Sate I jitsurei (Then I’ll demonstrate). Tom!” Tom took kendo with Seth.
“Yeah? I mean, hai?”
“Jitsurei.”
“Hai.” They drew their training swords. Tom made the first move, a strong downward chop. Seth blocked, then lashed out with a rapid flurry of blows. Tom did not step back as Seth had hoped, and then thrust at Seth. Seth knocked the blade aside, and continued his relentless assault. Tom parried every strike, and sought an opening, but none came. He knew how Seth trained and fought. His entire strategy was to attack his foe as fiercely as possible until they backed away, and then chase them down. By not backing away, he had gained an advantage. Nevertheless, Seth was skilled. He had practiced every attack cycle there was until he would not, could not error. His attack was flawless. However, his defense was not so. If Tom could counter a strike, victory was his. His chance came. Seth rained down three different angled chops in a row. On the last one, Tom pushed forward, pressing Seth’s weapon into his face. This should throw him off balance, allowing Tom to strike.
But that didn’t work. Seth leaned back, and Tom’s attack went harmlessly overhead. Seth came back up, using his momentum to power his strike. Tom parried, and they pressed together, locked in a contest of strength.
They disengaged, and Tom slashed at Seth’s feet. Seth somersaulted over Tom, and struck at his back. Tom raised his weapon over his head to parry the strike, then spun around and his sword clacked against Seth’s. “Halt!” bellowed Kuwalee. He seemed confused and shocked. “Both of you, out! OUT!”
Seth and Tom took their time leaving. They were conversing about they’re suddenly enhanced strength and speed.
“That was…” Seth said, lost for words.
“Whatever it is you were about to say, I agree with it.” replied Tom
“What the heck was that about? Humans can’t do that…” Seth glanced at the mark on his hand. It wasn’t glowing, but was plain as day. “I think it has something to do with the mark…”
“I SAID GET OUT!” Kuwalee screamed, and they reluctantly trudged towards the door.
At that moment they were saved by a hooded man entering the dojo. He beckoned Kuwalee over. They conversed in hushed tones, then Kuwalee strode over to Seth, wearing a forced beam on his face. “This man is one of my employers. He wishes to personally test your skills.” Seth could tell that Kuwalee had been hoping for something else.
“Sure.” Seth said, and readied his sword. The stranger selected a sword from the rack, and held it in a reverse grip. Seth leapt to the assault instantly. He swung; about to send the man flying like Kuwalee… but suddenly the man ceased to be there. Seth whirled around, and more by luck than skill blocked a ferocious swing. He lashed out, attacking viciously with slices of all types. But the man barley seemed to notice. Then with one quick flourish, he sent Seth crashing into a wall. His head swam. However strangely and freakishly, he had super powers. And he was being crushed like this? As the man prepared to deliver the ending strike, the door flew open. A man with spiky silver hair, dressed entirely in a black leather uniform Seth couldn’t identify and a pile bunker on his right arm had burst in. “Kadaj!” he shouted, “We gotta go! The boss wants us back now!” then bolted away as quickly as he had come.
“Loz!” he shouted, “Get Kazoo! We’re out of here” Seth lunged, but the stranger flipped back and ran after Loz.
“Follow them Tom!” Seth shouted. Tom nodded and ran out the door.
Seth grimaced and followed.
Tom saw Loz and a man with silver hair that extended below his shoulders leap onto black motorcycles and rev away. He got on his black Honda 1800cc and pursued them.

Seth saw Kadaj running along the rooftops. He chased after him, and delivered a flying kick to his backside. Kadaj went flying, then flipped and regained his balance. Kadaj drew his double bladed katana. “You’re out of your league kid.” He snarled.

Tom pulled up beside Loz. “So,” Loz said, “Where’s big brother?”
“Huh?” Tom said. Loz lunged at Tom with a punch. Tom saw that he had a Dual Hound model pile bunker on his arm. Tom leaned back to dodge the blow, barely keeping the bike under control. He grabbed the Uzi he kept stashed in case of an emergency. “Thank you, right to bear arms.” He said to himself. He came back up firing. Loz raised his pile bunker to absorb the bullets. The other man came up along side. That must be Kazoo, Tom thought. Kazoo drew large pistol. It was a Velvet Nightmare model, capable of with standing great pressure. Kazoo fired twice and missed. Tom drew his sword; a Gunblade, named for the shape of the hilt. He slashed at Kazoo, and fired at Loz simultaneously. He missed Loz, but Kazoo was forced to block the strike. He continued on his assault on Kazoo, while blasting at Loz. Loz drew a Velvet Nightmare of his own. Tom glared at him. He quickly fired a shot at Loz, forcing him to block it. Kazoo shot at him. He twirled the Gunblade and blocked the bullets. He eased up on the speed to fall behind them. He fired at their backs, then spat as he missed. Kazoo spun his bike around and fired at Tom. He missed, but the bullet hit Tom’s front wheel. There was a whoosh of air as Tom came to a halt. He smacked his handlebars angrily.

Seth gasped in pain as he was sent flying across the roof. Shingles peeled the skin from his back. He finally hit a chimney and stopped. Kadaj was on him in an instant. He was stronger and faster and all around better than he had any right to be. Seth managed to land a glancing kick, sending him off balance. Seth followed up with another kick to the chest that sent Kadaj over the edge of the roof. Seth leaped to his feet just to see that Kadaj was driving away on his own motorcycle. He had it stashed here all along! Seth sat dejectedly, then glanced down and saw Tom carrying his motorcycle on his back. Seth sighed and started back to Kendo class to get his own.

shervin

Pokemon Coordinator
Why can't you write the dialogue in English? Otherwise pretty good, but please...dont use so many posts randomly.

NSider_Seth

Unknown Master
Alright people. I don't have many readers, but still, chapter 2 is up now. Just read on!

Chapter 2
Not alone! Ian, the Irish Einstein!

Seth gulped down another pain pill. Kadaj’s beating had easily been the most painful experience of his life. He gritted his teeth, trying to swallow his pain. The news was on. Nothing special. Iraqi terrorists continued torturing America, stock prices were down, and Sony was getting their face beaten in by Nintendo and Microsoft. Nothing new. Tom walked into the room. “My bike’s fixed.” He said. He glanced at Seth. “Not like you care.” He added. Suddenly, Seth sat straight up. “Tom.” He said in a low voice.
“What?”
“Look at the news.” Hira Mikaru was the name of the news reporter. She spoke very clearly. “Ado ina hoka nyu-zu, san shiruba-kamido hitobito kashou umou ko seki kyou. (And in other news, three silver-haired men burned down a house today)” The rest of the words became a blur. Seth and Tom weren’t listening. They were watching a clip of Kadaj, Kazoo, and Loz torching a house, as a black haired boy ran from the flames. He was carrying a scythe. “Odd.” Remarked Tom. “No one carries a scythe out of a house. Must be some psycho.” Seth nodded.
“Yeah, but he doesn’t matter. Those creepos are screwing around the country, putting people out on the freaking streets! And we can’t stop them!” Suddenly, Tom said “Look! At the news! That kid has a mark!” Seth whirled around and snatched up the remote. “There’s no kids on screen you idiot!”
“No! Rewind!” Seth did so. “THERE!” Tom shouted. Seth pressed play instantly. Sure enough, there was a boy on screen. Hira said his name was Ian. He lived in Ireland and was possibly the greatest drummer, chess player, and scientist in the world, all at the age of 14. But most astonishing, there was a purple mark on his hand. The mark had two circles, each connected by a line. One circle was much bigger than the other, and they both had small dots in the center. Both of the dots were the same size. Seth paused the image. Surprisingly, it had his address at the bottom of the screen. He lived in a mansion. In Dublin. You can’t miss it. “Thank you Tivo.” Seth said.

“All passengers please disembark. Thank you and have a nice day.” Seth and Tom weren’t exactly weighted down with luggage. They didn’t have much, other than their swords. They also had their bikes. They were driving around the town, and found the mansion with little difficulty. “I say we storm the place.” Tom was saying, “And just take the kid.”
“Are you nuts? Why would he come with us after that? He’d probably kill us! I mean, he might be stronger than Kadaj!” Seth said, barely keeping himself under control. Tom rolled his eyes.
“See? My plan would get out all of our negative energy! But I guess your right.”
“As usual.” Seth spat, and strode up to the doorway.

It was the scariest moment of Seth’s life. His hand had an iron grip on the hilt of his katana. Tom was holding the hilt of his Gunblade, and looking around nervously. Seth glanced behind him quickly, then reached out his hand and…
Rang the doorbell.
There was a long pause. When the door finally opened, it was all Seth could do to stop himself from charging in and killing everything that moved, and destroying everything that didn’t. “Greetings, sirs.” Said the man who had answered. He was wearing a tuxedo, and had a large grey beard. He was skinny, and also bald. “Please state your business, and I will see what can be done.”
“Well,” Seth said tentatively, “We need to see Ian. Is he your grandson?”
“Hardly.” Said the man. “I am Master Ian’s butler. My name is Geoffrey Sparks, or just Geoffrey. What is your business with Master Ian?
“Well, it’s kinda private.” Tom replied. Geoffrey looked them over.
“I suppose I could trust you not to cause any trouble.” His voice was dripping with sarcasm. “There are guards everywhere, you know.” They did know. Several were lying unconscious in the bushes. “You can come in.”

The first room was massive. Glass chandeliers, marble pillars, everything you could expect. “Master Ian’s father had a taste for elegance.” Said Geoffrey matter-of-factly.
“Had? What do you mean had?” Seth inquired.
“He passed away four years ago.” The reply was curt, and Seth decided it best not to question any farther into the matter. The next rooms were smaller, and had wooden, well polished tables, and multi-colored rugs. Eventually, they came to a door that read “WARNING! BIOHAZARD AND FLAMEABLE HAZARD INSIDE! EXTREME CAUTION ADVISED! SERIOUSLY!”
“Master Ian is a bit of a scientist.” Explained Geoffrey. “Master Ian!” he called, “You have visitors!”
“I know!” came the muffled reply. The door was opened, and an ash covered face surveyed them. “Come in.” Ian said. As they entered his room, they noticed that it was extremely clean and tidy.
“You room is so clean.” Tom remarked. “How’d you get ashes all over your face?”
“My lab is in a room behind the closet.” He explained, and wiped himself off with a rag. “Now, straight to business. You’re here to ask about my crest, correct?”
“Huh? How’d you-” Seth never finished. Tom cut him off.
“Crest? You know what these things are?”
“Not exactly. But mark is a slightly demonic term when dealing with things like this. You know the Mark of the Beast? When the world ends, all with the Mark shall be punished dearly by God. So, I call them crests. Also, crests tend to represent a trait possessed by whatever it is they are on. And I have deduced these Crests represent something individually.”
“Like?” Seth asked. They were getting somewhere.
“Like the dominant trait in you. For example, I can sense you are courageous Seth. Your Crest is Courage. Tom, you look out for friends. I can sense that you are clearly the kind of person that puts their friends before themselves without question. Though Seth possesses this trait, it does not dominate him as it does you. So, your Crest is Friendship.”
“What the heck are you talking about?” Tom asked, mouth agape. This boy seemed like he knew everything, and was just doling it out in doses.
“I bet you’ve noticed your Crests grant you powers, haven’t you? Well, one of my powers, beside being all-around super, is the ability to sense emotions, motivations and intentions. Also, I could sense your enormous power when you landed this morning at 8:25 a.m.”
Seth whistled. “That makes me feel pretty weak. All I got was super strength and speed.”
“But what are we supposed to do?” Tom interjected. “We were attacked by these three silver-haired men: Kadaj, Loz, and Kazoo. Seth and I saw them in a movie called Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. Now suddenly they’re real. In the movie they brought back a guy named Sephiroth from the dead. Are they going to do that now? Or what?” Ian thought this over.
“I can’t tell. But I did notice something when you entered. Check your Crests.” Seth examined the back of his hand. The Crest was pulsating vividly, much brighter than it had when Seth had showed it to Tom. Tom’s Crest was also shining, along with Ian’s.
“How come we haven’t noticed this before?” Seth asked.
“My hypothesis,” said Ian, “Is that the crests react with one another. If we gather all of the people with them together, we can find out what we do then. I think the Crests will fulfill their purpose when we get them all together.”
“One problem Einstein.” Seth said. “How do we find the others?”
“I already located another. Her name is Katsumoto. She lives in Taiwan, China. Her father owns the Samsung Company, and is often away in Korea. We need to fly there as soon as possible.”
“Another thing,” Tom interjected, “We have NO money left.”
“Money is not an issue.” Ian said, and produced a rather large checkbook from his pocket.
“I wish I was you.” Said Tom wistfully.
“No,” Ian said, his mood suddenly darkened. “You don’t.”

“So, we ridin’ this bird?” Seth asked.
“Correct.” Was Ian’s (now customary) matter-of-factly answer.
“Nice. Boeing 77. Sweet deal.” Tom remarked. He had always been interested in the latest machines.
“Before we get on board, I need to know EXACTLY what you have in your luggage.”
“Why?” Seth asked.
“To know if I can land in an airport without customs confiscating everything.”
“Well,” Seth said, “I have a Honda Goldwing Valkyrie Rune, blue in color. A five-foot katana, white hilt with sapphire pommel stone, an Ibanez S Prestige S2170, which is a guitar by the way, navy in color, an amp and three dead roaches.”
“Right.” Said Ian. “Already I can see customs would have us arrested.”
“I have a red V Ibanez VBT700 Custom and a Gunblade.” Tom said. Ian whistled.
“Wow. How did you get it all here?”
“By telling the clerks we were heading to a weapons convention.” Tom answered.
“I still can’t believe they bought it.” Seth said.
“Also, you hadn’t packed anything you needed to survive? Sleeping bags, food, tents?”
“Well, uh… um…” Tom’s voice trailed off Ian sighed.
“And what possible reason could you have for bringing guitars?”
“To make money as street performers.” Seth said sheepishly. Their plan obviously wasn’t going to get them very far. Ian shook his head.
“You are idiots. I guess I better pack my drums then, to go along with this ‘street performance’ idea. I’ll be the one to pack everything we absolutely need. This jet is mine, so we don’t need to pay.” And with that, they boarded the jet.

Katsumoto entered a steep dive. Though her plane was propelled by blades and a motor, it still made her feel free of all chains and walls. She loved to fly. The sky was the one place where she felt safe and free. Oh, how she loved the feel of it! The wind rushing past the cockpit, her black hair flying behind her, the taste of the salty sea air! She grinned and let lose a joyous shout. She glanced at the time readout. It was time to land. She sighed with dismay, and banked in towards her house.

Seth watched Katsumoto climb out of her plane. He turned to Tom and Ian. “Okay, here’s the plan: I go up and convince her to join our cause. You two stay hidden. If she refuses, you knock her out and we take her anyway.” He turned back to Katsumoto. He watched her. Once she took off her flight cap he could-
Suddenly she did take it off. Seth tried not to gasp. She was beautiful! He watched her stride across her rather large lawn towards the door. Part of him was saying “Quick! Taker her now!” and the other was silent, gaping at the girl. The latter won out, and ordered Seth to march up to her. Ian watched him go. Seth was talking to Katsumoto, and the conversation lasted several minutes. Tom glanced at his Seiko Courtona watch, then back at Seth. Katsumoto was laughing. So was Seth. “He was supposed to persuade her, not discuss politics!” Tom spat. In the end, Katsumoto gave Seth a piece of paper and walked back into her house. Seth strode toward them, looking a little flushed. “What happened?” Tom demanded.
“And what’s on the paper?” Ian asked.
“It’s her phone number.” Seth said awkwardly. “I’m supposed to call her Kat from now on. And I’m taking her to a restaurant tonight.” Ian moaned and Tom laughed. “You turned down every girl at home, and then you score this one in ten minutes!” he fell to the ground, laughing. Seth turned back to the house.
“Yeah, well, she’s special.” He said.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Your first post should contain a chapter of some kind. Your fic doesn't start until post 5, and between that you have a pointless 'emergency post' which is spam, plus chaacter bios, which shouldn't be placed outside a post. Read the Fanfic Rules please.

Status
Not open for further replies.