• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Digital Ghost Graphics Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
PikaPal_Lyra:

I've got two different versions for you. The first one is cute, but fairly innocent

pikapal_lyra2.png

...And the second one... is actually kinda filthy I blame Elesa and her out of control expressions ...I don't think I'd sig this one if I were you ^^;;

pikapal_lyra2a.png

I liek the first one too.. erhm the second one kinda looks wrong though XD;; or is it just me o_O;;;
Maybe if ya could move Lyra upwards abit to make it look liek she's holding Ele.. Would that work? XD;; nya~

~Ace

i can show you how
May I have a header?
Image(s): http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/254.png
Size: 430x180
Text: The Sahara Oasis - Art Shop
Color Preferences: Sand Brown, Bright Green, and whatever you like :)
Additional Information: Can you make Sceptile have a Glow around it?

Thanks Ski :p

Last edited:

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
I'm in the mood for a text sig, please!

May I have a text signature?
Maximum Size: Um, say.. 400x250?
Text:
All This and Heaven Too
And the heart is hard to translate,
It has a language of it’s own.
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations
In the grand days of great men,
in the smallest of gestures,
In short, shallow gasps…

Color Preferences: Magenta, red, purple
Font Type: It's called sh-t happens, but if you don't have it, just pick something lacy, please..
Additional Information: Just make it lacy, artsy, etc.

Thanks in Advance!

Last edited:
Thanks alot!!! Its even better than I expected!
EDIT: I made a mistake on the text, instead of gain it was drain ^_^''. Would you edit that please?
Sorry about that :'c

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
You're welcome!

Next batch of requests is done. Remember to host them on your own accounts and to give credit. Hope you like them!

chellochello:

chellochelloreq1.png

acetrainerelliot:

acetrainerelliot1-1.png

Toobworm:

toobworm1.png

SmartD

May I have a banner?
Image(s): Metabee
Size: 420 by 170
Text: Kiss your bot goodbye!
Color Preferences: Metallic Orange or something similar
Additional Information: If the render isn't perfect, I'll find a different picture.

May I have a wallpaper?
Image(s): X
Size: 1024 x 600 please.
Text: The Legacy Continue
Color Preference: Like Bluish
Additional Information: Thanks!!

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
@ chellochello: You're welcome!

Flyingpichu64: Accepted.

SmartD: Accepted.

TheMaster: Denied. It's been less then a week since you received your last request. Strike one (warning).

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
TheSuperZekrom: Accepted, though I can only do so much to imitate the banner.

Next batch of requests done. Please remember to host these on your own image hosting accounts and give credit. Hope you like them!

Flyingpichu64:

flyingpichu64req2-1.png

SmartD:

smartd1.png

TheSuperZekrom:

thesuperzekrom1.png

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
May I have a header?
Image(s): [spoil]
Victini_by_xLiNi.png

Victini_v_2_by_Xous54.png
[/spoil]
Still awaiting dA permission, so please don't start it until I get permission! (I'll VM you when I do)
[spoil]
clapperboard.gif

[/spoil]
This one doesn't need permission, but I'd be grateful if you only put the frame that right now says 1. Howeverm it doesn't have the one, and it looks like
Size: As big as Mew_'s. However, could you put some movie text on it that says something along the lines of:

PHP:
Director: arceusvictini
Shot: 5
Movie: arceusvictini's animation studio
Text: arceusvictini's Animation Studio
Color Preferences: Just use luminosity on the background, but render some clouds first, if that's fine with you.
Additional Information: Don't start it just yet! I'll VM you when I get approval from the people in dA.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
@ SmartD, Toobworm, and TheSuperZekrom: You're welcome!

arceusvictini: Denied for several reasons. 1. If you don't have permission to use the images and I'd have to wait to make your request then you shouldn't be making the request yet :/ if I accepted you'd just be squatting pointlessly on a spot that could go to someone who was actually ready. 2. 2 images is the maximum I'll allow for a header. You've got 3 there. 3. Your third image is animated. I don't make animated banners/headers.

Strike one. (Warning)

Raleigh

ARGH!
May I have a text signature?
Maximum Size: Um... 300 x 250.
Text: Changes that I do don't affect the future; they stabilize the past
Color Preferences: Red, Black, White
Font Type: Something in between formal and casual. It has to be fancy, yet appeal to the common eye.
Additional Information: Thank you so much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.