• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dimensional Eatos version 2.1 (YGO)

Monsters: (17)
3x Guardian Eatos
3x Photon Thrasher
2x Caius, the Shadow Monarch
2x Thunder King Rai-Oh
2x Gellenduo
1x Kycoo, the Ghost Destroyer
2x D.D. Warrior Lady
1x D.D. Survivor
1x Genex Ally Birdman

Spells (11)
2x Forbidden Lance
2x Pot of Duality
1x One Day of Peace
1x Book of Moon
1x Monster Reborn
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole
1x Reinforcement of the Army
1x Dimensional Fissure

Traps (12)
3x Macro Cosmos
2x Fiendish Chain
2x Compulsory Evacuation Device
2x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Warning
1x Solemn Judgment

---

Extra Deck:
1x Arcanite Magician
1x Locomotion R-Genex
1x Scrap Archfiend
1x Genex Ally Triforce
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Celestial Dragon

Xyz:
1x N:107 Galaxy-eyes Tachyon Dragon
1x Constellar Omega
1x Constellar Ptolemy M7
1x Gem-Knight Pearl
1x Starliege Paladynamo
1x Blade Armor Ninja
1x Steelswarm Roach
1x Maestroke, the Symphony Djinn
1x Gagaga Cowboy

---

That's the new dimensional eatos deck. a stun deck that places hurdle after hurdle until your opponent can't jump over them anymore.

Kycoo is a good card this format. :]

If you removed the Celestial Dragon I am pretty sure you could play this in the TCG.

---

As for the side deck:

2x Spell Canceller
1x Kycoo, the Ghost Destroyer
1x Battle Fader
3x MST
1x Mind Crush
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Vanity's Emptiness
1x Fiendish Chain
2x Soul Drain
1x Anti-Spell Fragrance
1x Dark Bribe

Last edited:

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
I'm happy to see that someone other than myself is enjoying using Spell Canceller in this format, Prophecy's don't really like him at all haha. But other than that as one Anti-meta guy to another, i like the build, but honestly I'd prefer having 3x Battle Fader over a couple Gellunduo, it leaves the opponent guessing more often and gives you the ability to leave a more open field

Thanks for the comment. :]

Yep, Spell Canceller is a funny guy. I like it because it stalls while Guardian Eatos does massive dommáge. Set some Fiendish Chains and summon Thunder King and that's game. :] (e: i'm a dumb)

I am sure you won't agree with my pretty recent decision to remove the one Battle Fader from the main deck then. lol.

The thing with Battle Fader is that it doesn't synergize with the deck as much as Gellenduo. As I see it, there's three monster cards that give me dead hands: The two Caius and Genex Ally Birdman. Battle Fader is a little more reliable or equal than/to Gellenduo when it comes to a +Caius and 4 Spell/Trap Cards scenario. BUT, Battle Fader is also MUCH worse than Gellenduo when you draw it in a +Genex Ally Birdman and 4 Spell/Trap cards scenario. That's the main reason. The other reason being that D.D. Warrior Lady is amazing.

I'll edit the first post.

Last edited: