• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dino D-day

crobatman

has anyone seen the trailer for this video game?

It is fighting dinosaurs during WW2!?

Hitler using dinosaurs? How could someone come up with this idea?

Waldorf

ungrateful
You should at least link to the trailer.

The Nazis have been using everything from cyborgs to Lovecraftian Elder Gods in alternate-history works for quite a while now, so it was only a matter of time before someone put two (dinosaurs) and two (Nazis) together. Looks like it's got Valve's fifties sense of humor characteristic of Team Fortress 2.

... So yeah, it looks fun.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Now if an actual developer had the brains to make this I would be happy more then I am. But it isn't so eh I could care less. I'm not into the whole mod scene.

Cobalt_Latios

You should at least link to the trailer.

The Nazis have been using everything from cyborgs to Lovecraftian Elder Gods in alternate-history works for quite a while now, so it was only a matter of time before someone put two (dinosaurs) and two (Nazis) together. Looks like it's got Valve's fifties sense of humor characteristic of Team Fortress 2.

... So yeah, it looks fun.
Did anyone hear the SFX of the poison headcrabs in that trailer? I sure did.

Holy crap, this looks crazy. However, punching a T-Rex with your bare fists looks like fun. :D.

<C_L>

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I downloaded it...

The mapping is meh, has sounds from DoD, the dinosaurs seem have to have same AI as the headcrabs (one uses the poison headcrab sound), and the Garand and the fists are the only weapons coded as new entities, the MP40, the Stielhandgrenate etc are all reskins.

The way he says he wants to turn this into a commercial product is quite frankly laughable and a bit big headed since there's a lot of mods of higher calibre that would never turn into a commercial product.

I admit, the dinosaur models are cool. I might have to upload them to Garry's Mod/HL2.