• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dino's got some brand new sprites.

Withooasaurus

Dinosaur man.
Hey, I got some sprites for you.​

Pillow-shaded:
pillowshadeddittowbg.png

pillowshadedbonslywbg.png

Fusions:
Butterfree___Kakuna_fusion6821096998-iaza.png

Togepi___Charmander_fusion8440297067-iaza.png

That's all, but check back, we'll have new stuff.

Last edited:

glox

Good work, though the outlining needs better work, it all looks bold.

Withooasaurus

Dinosaur man.
I like your ditto, it really suits that style of shading. Bonslys outline looks a bit wonky t hough, I've never pillow shaded before so i'm not completely sure if it is meant to be like that. It's really cool how you sign your sprites, thats a good idea.

Thanks, I agree with the Bonsly, but I don't think it's the outline, I think it's the darkest shade which is "wonky-fied" the outling.
And, yeah, I just though I'd at a little sign in.

Good work, though the outlining needs better work, it all looks bold.

Thanks, I'll work on it.
Is it all the sprites, or just one in peticular ?

Edit:

charmandertail.png

A Charmander tail in the in dark.
I tried to pillow-shade around the tail, to show the flam lighting the darkness up.
Abit small though.
Charmander tail 100% scratch, including the colours.
The flame, however, is from the HG/SS sprite.

Last edited:

glox

mainly bonsly, but the fusion looks kind of blunt, like not enough contrast

glox

No, I mean in the colors. The shading is too light on the shadows. Make it a few tones darker and it'd be better.

For bonsly, I'd make the black outline more of a dark brown color, it'd blend in well

Withooasaurus

Dinosaur man.
No, I mean in the colors. The shading is too light on the shadows. Make it a few tones darker and it'd be better.

For bonsly, I'd make the black outline more of a dark brown color, it'd blend in well

Thanks, for the colour pallete, it's actually Butterfree's colour pallette itself. I guess I could change it abit.

Edit:
Butterfree___Kakuna_fusion_Edit88530-iaza.77673.png

This any better ?

Last edited:

Withooasaurus

Dinosaur man.
Update:
Togepi___Charmander_fusion8440297067-iaza.png

A simple fusion between Charmander and Togepi, the head went horriblywrong, but I tried to save it, does it look good still ?​

ShinySandshrew

†God Follower†
You have some good stuff here. I particularly like the Butterfree Fusion and the Ditto. I think that those are your best ones here. The Bonsly is only so-so. The sprite is fine but I'm not sure whether the shading works well on him.

Withooasaurus

Dinosaur man.
You have some good stuff here. I particularly like the Butterfree Fusion and the Ditto. I think that those are your best ones here. The Bonsly is only so-so. The sprite is fine but I'm not sure whether the shading works well on him.

I see that alot of people hve a problem with Bonsly, and that's understandable.
It was my first pillow-shade.
I don't think I'll remove it though, It shows people how I improved.
But, thanks none the less.