• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dinosaur King

SmartD

I'm currently watching this anime at the moment and so far it's pretty neat. There are so many dinosaurs I've never heard of, so it's very interesting. The english dub has voices from Pokemon and I recognize most of them. Max has the same voice as Ash and Reese, Ursula, and Lauren have the same voice as Misty and Jessie.

Talk about it here.

Autis-misc

Abridger
I love you. I love you for making this topic.

I have seen this entire series 3 times and have every episode from the first season on my laptop. The very first thing I thought about the voice actors, was that the Voice Actor for Rex shares the same Voice actor as Rex (Rex Owen/Rex Raptor) and Espa Roba from Yu-Gi-Oh. I love this show mainly because in the shipping section, i own (I think) Rex X Zoey. It's a shame that...

Rex has to return to the future at the end of the series

I hope they make a season 3.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Saw a few eps here and there but never watched the whole thing. I should someday

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
I have seen the entire of 1st season but 2nd season has never aired where I lived so I have never seen the 2nd series.=(

I do have the entire of season 1 on DVD legit since Australia released a DVD set.

I wish they'd release season 2 on dvd or even just air it here on free to air but it's pretty obvious it's not going to happen.

Personally I feel it's a great show.imo

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
I don't watch this show much, but it's pretty awesome! :) Great voice cast!

danparker

I've seen this anime. It's okay. The CGI dinosaurs look really good. Yes, I know that Max's voice sounds a lot like Ash's original voice.

It a decent show.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
I'm currently watching this anime at the moment and so far it's pretty neat. There are so many dinosaurs I've never heard of, so it's very interesting. The english dub has voices from Pokemon and I recognize most of them. Max has the same voice as Ash and Reese, Ursula, and Lauren have the same voice as Misty and Jessie.

Talk about it here.

lol, i was wondering if i was watching to much pokemon when i thought i heard pokemon actors in DK XD

anyhoo, i love this show and i am going to get the game soon. When i get wifi, i will watch it from beginning to end.

I originally got into this show solely because I could hear Taylor, Stuart, Lillis and the others together for one last ride as a main cast. However, actually watching it, I like this show a lot. It's great. :)

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Outside of recognizing the voices in the 4KIDS dub, I didn't really watch this show. I'm not sure why, probably because I thought the premise of it was stupid/reminiscent of Spider Riders/another show, and the CGI dinosaurs stood out too much. My little brother watched it all the time, though (if only because of the dinosaurs), and since I haven't exactly forgotten about this show and it seems people have a fondness for it, I suppose I'll give it another shot one of these days.

Outside of recognizing the voices in the 4KIDS dub, I didn't really watch this show. I'm not sure why, probably because I thought the premise of it was stupid/reminiscent of Spider Riders/another show, and the CGI dinosaurs stood out too much. My little brother watched it all the time, though (if only because of the dinosaurs), and since I haven't exactly forgotten about this show and it seems people have a fondness for it, I suppose I'll give it another shot one of these days.

4Kids actually acknowledged Japan in it. LOL.