• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

dinosaur

Shadow Warrior

Aah!! welcome Lunch
C'mon we've got dragon already.

DS lite man

dino type seems to discriptive and wouldent really fit in with the rest of the pokemon types.
alot of types are elements and things in nature (water, grass, fire, flying, ice). dragon is more of a species(sp).

Shadow Warrior

Aah!! welcome Lunch
Yeah I agree We've got pokemon based on dinosaurs but they fit better with Rock types
Dinosaur=tough skin=Rock/steel.

Glitch Mew

Yea Dinosaur would work, (note sarcasm) It could be strong against... some thing, and weak against Asteroids....

Azure Wolf

Dinosuars are basically reptiles and are a species of animals which cannot be classified into types.
Types need to be based on a certain element, like DS Lite man said. "Light" is also referred as an element but it would then correspond with Grass (Photosynthesis)

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
I'm actually tired of hearing people want Dino to be a type. Since almost all dinos in the game are reserected from a fossil they keep it's rock characteristics. Seriously if Dino goes through then fish can go through as a type ;)

Shadow Warrior

Aah!! welcome Lunch
C'mon guys Dinosaur??
Reptile type sounds better(strong against bug and weak against fire,steel.rock)

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Meh, a dinosaur type is too singular. Think of a the large reptile like pokemon we already have, but how they each seem different, yet could all be classified as dinos. Charizard, Aerodactyl, Meganium, Tyranitar, Sceptile, Torterra, do you really think they could all be in the same type. Doubtful. Not being mean or anything, but it just wouldn't work well.

Virtual Chatot

Circa 2006
Is Tyranitar even a Dinosaur itself?
I always thought of it as a green dragon who hate dirt...

No Dino-type...Its a characteristic as previously said..

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
C'mon guys Dinosaur??
Reptile type sounds better(strong against bug and weak against fire,steel.rock)

Yeah let's change all reptile-esque pokemon into Reptile types guyz.

Yeah that would mean Charizard would be weak against something it was strong against. (Fire, Steel) Same with Blastoise (Fire, Steel) and let's add more to Seviper's and Arbok's already bad types and add more weaknesses.

Shadow Warrior

Aah!! welcome Lunch
Yeah let's change all reptile-esque pokemon into Reptile types guyz.

Yeah that would mean Charizard would be weak against something it was strong against. (Fire, Steel) Same with Blastoise (Fire, Steel) and let's add more to Seviper's and Arbok's already bad types and add more weaknesses.

It was just a stupid idea I really didn't think over it much.

Tyranidos

so this is the reason you guys all hate me? and if they made dragon, why not just put them in you ppl's reptile category. i mean, c'mon, dragons aren't even real. at least there were such things as dinosaurs.