• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Disappointed With BoC?

Swagsire

I recently saw the new scans for BoC, and ever since I saw CF/FS come out, I've been pumped for this. When I saw we were getting a pretty massive 149 card set? Boy was I pumped. But upon seeing it..I went "oh".

The national set which was thrown in...It just doesnt make any sense to me. There's a makuhita, a snorlax, a spinda, and tons of weird stuff slapped in. And most of the cards are beyond unplayable. And the trainer line up was a slap in the face. Since when did we need more switch and poke ball? I havent seen a shop in North America where you can't pick up either of those SOMEHOW.

Overall, I feel kind of disappointed. Like there's now extra cards which will make it harder to collect due to them clogging up the list, and to no avail. I'm still gonna buy them, but I just find some things in here odd. What do you guys think of the new additions to the english CF/FS release? I'm curious about all of you guys. I know I just want my pretty Keldeo EX Qwaa ;195;

JoeyEs

I totally agree, most of the cards are unplayable in competitive play which is a shame as there's a load of pokemon I really like from generations 1-3 with really nifty artwork... Same goes for the trainer cards however I really like Town Map and the full art supporters. Iv came off quite lucky pulling a Keldeo EX in only 8 packs with a couple of good cards to go with it, now just to complete the Blastoise line...