• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Disaster of Disguise! (337)

Geodude said:
Indeed. If you think the Torkoal capture episode was crap, there can be only one of two scenarios:

-your standards for good episodes are either way too high or seriously twisted

-you didn't even see it

You saw all my things on "All Torkoal No Play" so clearly I saw the episode.
I had many things against it. I saw the thing, I just did not find it good at all, I actually saw it as the worst Hoenn period, worst capture episode period, and probably bottom 5 for the whole series. I can't think of one redeemable element of that episode. It is my opinion, even if it is "twisted" I saw it.

H

Hales

Geodude said:
This kind of Ash bashing was physical, and it was dealt by Mrs. Grim. :p
Actually now that you mention it when I read the summary to that he was being bashed... okay so on that note... hee... wish I'd seen it, I'm in America now so I could have watched it :(

M

meggirl63

This was a good episode, especially for the Phantom part. If he was real, I'd go out with him. hehehehehehe Oh, I can see that deep beneath Timmy's costume he's still a good boy. I like that!

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Eh, the worst capture episodes were easily the Noctowl and Phanpy (if you can consider that a capture) ones. Those two were 'put-someone-to-sleep' material in the purest form~

[img135]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/Gravyyy/masatotofuture.jpg[/img135]​

Why wasn't this episode entitled 'Max to the future!' or something along those lines?! Pfft, talk about missed opportunities, ne? :rolleyes:

Seriously though, the Phantom's father could easily pass a a future Masato. They look so similar its scary 0.o;

now that you mention it, you're right! It scary! LOL.

Akane

I taped this epsiode(I didn't want to get up). It was so great. I loved it. Drew got beat big time. I felt sorry for him. His Rosella had no chance of beating Timmy's Dusclops. I liked it when Brock dressed up as the Phantom. He was funny. And when Mewoth said "Bling, Bling"-Soo great. Timmy's mom was mean, but his father was so cool. I can't believe Mrs. Grim shook Ash. He got dizzy. May had to open her big mouth. Luckly Mrs Grim didn't found out that Timmy was the Phantom. They acted it prefectly. Yep I enjoyed this epsiode very much. Looking forward of May and Timmy compete each other.

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
Not to go too far off topic but...

Cloud Strife said:
You saw all my things on "All Torkoal No Play" so clearly I saw the episode.
I had many things against it. I saw the thing, I just did not find it good at all, I actually saw it as the worst Hoenn period, worst capture episode period, and probably bottom 5 for the whole series. I can't think of one redeemable element of that episode. It is my opinion, even if it is "twisted" I saw it.
But you never gave any discernable reasons, you simply kept remarking how awful it was without saying why. That's the main reason people take issue with those words. The episode had a nice plot, Steelix had an actual character, the animation and battle were quite well done, not to mention Skarmory and Steelix got to keep their Japanese voices. Team Rocket didn't have their usual cliched role either, they just got bashed around for most of the episode.

Gravy said:
Eh, the worst capture episodes were easily the Noctowl and Phanpy (if you can consider that a capture) ones. Those two were 'put-someone-to-sleep' material in the purest form~
But you got to love Noctowl hypnotizing Ash into thinking a big rock was Pikachu. ^_^

S

slysunshine

I saw the second half of this episode, and from what I saw it was great. I loved how Brock dressed up as the Phantom. ^_^ May was cute, and I was sad to hear how Drew got beat. lol I wish I could remember more of this episode.

F

Factory Head Noland

I saw this ep this morning! It was actually quite a good episode....
It was so funny when Mrs. Grim was shaking Ash and Pikachu! And it was great seeing May doing some training with Skitty (it will get better at juggling! ^_^).
I can't wait for "Disguise Da Limit" next Sunday!!

M

Moonlight

A good episode. Nice storyline, and another fat cheeky mother oO. I like the Phantom Coordinator title. 8/10.

B

Blaziken's Emberz

This episode was great. It had some faults here and there, but nonetheless, a good epi. Who knew a Dusclops would be that strong?

: PMD :

Pokemonisgr8 said:
It was so funny when Mrs. Grim was shaking Ash and Pikachu! And it was great seeing May doing some training with Skitty (it will get better at juggling! ^_^).
Don't. It's the worst Hoenn episode yet, if not the worst overall. Don't get your hopes up.

SC~ out

Pokemonisgr8 said:

You watch the eps in the uk right well i check the tv guide and looked at skyone for next sundays episode and it said the ep was "What you seed is what you get! and I was like "WTF!!!!!!" it was either wrong or they are not showing it!

Super Gullwing

Team Skull Mom
Hey, I watched the eppisode again and noticed that the regi music played during Ash and Timmy's battle.

Mysty

YOu guys all think this is a knockoff of Tuxedo Mask, but htre episode is somewhat spoofing the Phantom of the Opera. Timmy isn't deformed, Timmy isn't dropping chandeliers on anyone, but he is rather based off good old Erik. I love seeing the pics from this episode. I'm a crazy Phantom Phan, so this naturally makes my good list.

Emma Iveli

Fanfic Writer
Well otgher than Tuxido Mask, Phantom spoofed Kodachi from a Ranma 1/2 a little (the gust with the black rose petals). Then again an anime I like spoofing another anime I like is pretty funny.