• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Disaster of Disguise! (337)

V

vulpix

i can tell you one thing... it sounds so funny when Meowth say "bling bling"

vulpix said:
i can tell you one thing... it sounds so funny when Meowth say "bling bling"

Yeah ir does! But Vulpix you suddenly appearing on every episode! Its cool but I was wondering that younhave suddenly started to post everywhere.

G

Geki

I liked the episode. Timmy and Dusclops were cool, it would have been cool if the battle between Dusclops and Pikachu was extended a bit though. Timmy's Mother was such a control freak, like my Dad but she's not as bad.

7/10

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I liked Timmy, he was one of the better guest stars they've had on the show, and he had a great backstory. :) I liked both parts of this contest episode, because it had a really compelling story with the mom who didn't want her son to be involved with pokemon, and the dad and the twerps trying to make things work out for Timmy. Brock disguising himself as the Phantom was funny (especially when he stumbled as he made his getaway), and it's interesting how Team Rocket nearly unmasked him. It was also great to see Drew again. :D

8/10

Very good episode, it was very interesting and Brock dressing up as the "Phantom" was funny :D. Still, it was awesome to see a Dusclops

Super Gullwing

Team Skull Mom
Hmmm. This still one of my favourite episodes. I wish I had it on DVD. It helped me overcome my fear of Dusclops... cuz when I heard it's voice in the Jirachi movie, I was scared of it...XD
Yeah, and whenever I see a black rose I squeal. XD

Battra

A good episode nice to see May using her new Pokemon in order to try to win her 2nd ribbon. Duskull & Dusclops are 2 of my favorite Pokemon nice to see they made more than just a cameo appearance in the series, as for Timmy to bad he has such a overbearing mother that doesn't allow him to participate in what he wants to do. It's nice to see Ash and the gang put on a little show in order to fool Timmy's mom in to thinking he's not the Phantom, Brock looked funny in the Phantom Disguise I got a laugh out of it. As for Timmy's mom see looked good when she was younger to bad she let herself go.

Last edited:

HelloKitty17

therocketsummer</3
Must have sucked for Drew to get a taste of his own medicine like that. He's usually the one calling the shots, owning the battles, and doing the name-calling. It's funny to see the tables turned. I also love how when they talk about the Phantom beating Drew, Ash is 100% confident that he could beat him no problem. xD

zeno48

Zaker!
I didn't enjoy this episode but it was okay.

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
That is rather silly. Not being aloud to be in a contest because his mom won't let him? I didn't like the mom very much for being silly like that.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
It was a great episode.

Dusclops was very strong, I really like it.

7/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Wow, seeing Drew and Roselia getting beat by Timmy in his phantom suit was really sad to watch. Drew always seemed so unbeatable in the past. I thought it was very cute that May was worried about him and Roselia at the Pokemon Center.

I was glad that Skitty was getting better at perfecting it's newest move, Blizzard. It seems like a lot for such a little Pokemon though. And that juggling routine they practiced was so cute, but then Timmy arrived with his Dusclops literally out of nowhere just to ruin the moment! Nice to see Shadow Punch for the first time, even Pikachu got hit, which isn't a good sign seeing as Pikachu is usually quick at dodging.

Timmy's mom sure was a slave-driver, she only wanted him to study and not have fun. Kinda sad that he lived in such a beautiful mansion but that he couldn't really appreciate it too much. I'm glad this Coordinator got a backstory at least, unlike the previous rival May faced in Fallarbor :S 5/10

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
The episode was interesting. I didn't like the Mum that much though, those types are so annoying. Aleast the father understands, it's interesting those types of Mothers are usually followed by the understanding (And quiet) fathers.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I liked Timmy and his Dusclops, they seemed like a great team.

His mom was really annoying though, but his dad was pretty cool.

I also liked how they tried to trick her by having Brock pretend to be the Phantom, that was a great favor.

Overall, this was a pretty good episode.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Dusclops for the 1st time. The Phantom's Dusclops mask looked very cool, plus the cape he wore. It was cool to see Dusclops defearing Drew in this episode. Dusclops is a very strong Pokemon. Mrs. Grim was really harsh to her son when it comes to Pokemon. She's really scary! It was funny to see Mrs. Grim shaking Ash and and him becoming very dizzy.

40/100

Vernikova

Champion
Timmy's design was awful. Wow, I don't remember the last time I saw a design that bad on this show. Ash using Quick Attack on Dusclops? The heat of the first move of the match must have gotten to him. Actually, Timmy's whole family was designed pretty badly.

7threst

I just lol'd so hard when Brock dressed himself as the Phantom. I think the whole backstory with Timmy was really well-done and it was a perfect filler/prequel for the next episode were the contest is. I love the whole personality surrounding the Phantom lol.