• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discord ban appeal

SippyDippy

Hello! I am user Sippy#9744
I've been banned on the serebii discord for making a trade that was FT: PCNY shiny johto starters. I first did not know what the problem was with it and asked a trader and friend of mine what happend and if he could get me in touch of the situation. (Been kind of a middleman) Although i do understand that they are not considered legal or potential hacked ones which i have to admit i honestly did not know. I received the johto starters on another discord server and were told they were legal and with the info about the event it made sense to me too. I do apologize and i did not know that :-(

I do however respect the mods & server rule that they're not able to be traded on the discord. I am currently trying with another discord server to get hackcheck bot to see their legality or hacked ones.

I hope and would be happy to get unbanned if possible and if its not plausible it would suck but can try live with it

Hope to hear from the staff! Once again i am really sorry and i did not know :-(

Kommo-o

POTW Writer and Discord mod
Hello, you were banned for offering Shiny PCNYb Pokemon. As you should know the PID creation formula is BACD_U_AX with AX being anti-shiny and forcing a reroll. Therefore, it goes without saying that any PCNY shiny is a hack.

Your ban will remain for two weeks, so please do not try to evade it or else this will become a permanent ban.

SippyDippy

Thanks for replaying
Oki i honestly did not know they were hacked
I found a site that showed the PCNY johto starters with they were shiny, that i thought they were legal :-/

That sounds fair, Should i write here when the two weeks has passed?

Kommo-o

POTW Writer and Discord mod
Thanks for replaying
Oki i honestly did not know they were hacked
I found a site that showed the PCNY johto starters with they were shiny, that i thought they were legal :-/

That sounds fair, Should i write here when the two weeks has passed?

Yes please, if by then your ban has not removed, you can reply here