• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discord Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGMaxie

Greetings, I got banned from discord since a few months ago, I kinda asked some mods regarding it, but never made a formal ban appeal, so I'm making one now if acceptable. Maxie or Xaexim#5799 should be it. Thanks in advance.

SleepingGiant

Discord mod (Sudo)
While you haven't gotten replies on these threads, you have gotten your conversations with multiple mods via DM, so you should already know the reasons why the mods are in agreement that this ban won't be lifted.

BGMaxie

While you haven't gotten replies on these threads, you have gotten your conversations with multiple mods via DM, so you should already know the reasons why the mods are in agreement that this ban won't be lifted.
I did but just to clarify further:

I pm'd bobandbill asking why I got banned, no response. I asked bobjr and told me to ask Kirby (the one who banned me) via pm. I talked with Kirby and we had a somewhat lengthy talk about where I apologized, and talked about where I went wrong and how I was seeing the other perspective, tho not much about a possible ban lift so I kinda dropped it for the time being. Weeks later, I then asked Kommo-o since I didn't want to make another thread to avoid spam, but no response.

And ultimately I decided to make a formal appeal (since my first thread was mostly asking why I got banned rather than appeal it), just in case I had to follow certain procedure, so based on all of that I did not in any sense extrapolate there was universal agreement between the mod team that I was to not be unbanned.

Now if for some reason my case in particular has earned such agreement (of which I'm unaware of) that no ban lift will happen, well then that's that I guess. My apologies for causing trouble and hurting others without intending to.

Status
Not open for further replies.