• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discord ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoopa64

Rayquaza Tamer
Hey, when the Serebii discord server first opened, I got banned fairly quickly because I was a bit of an idiot. I have met Joe and have conversed with him several times, he would be able to verify I am a mature person and can follow rules. My name on discord is EddyLand#3242, do you think you could un-ban me and give me another chance? I understand if not. It has been over 2 years I think

Hoopa64

Rayquaza Tamer
Do you remember the reason as to exactly why you were banned?
It was over 3 years ago but I think it was because I was either saying Joe's name in every room or I might have been @Ing him. Not entirely sure. I am a much different person than I was 3 years ago. I wouldn't do that again.

Kommo-o

POTW Writer and Discord mod
Hi Eddyland, we discussed it with the mod team and we decided that we will be removing your ban. After 3 years, I think it is enough time to give you a 2nd chance. You should be able to join from the Discord invite.

Hi Kommo-o I was banned for putting the same message in different chats. I apologize and would like a second chance i love pokemon and the server again im truly sorry. thank you for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.