• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discovery Destination (Spriting RPG) Anyone accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spriter's friend

Abuser of Zoroark
Heres the sign up. I will accept at least 20 people. the best 20.
+SIGN UP+
Name: (First And Last Pleaase)
Region: (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and spriter)
Hometown: (From Their Region)
Personality: (Min of 4 lines)
Appearance: (Min of 3 lines)
History: (min of 5 lines)

Pokemon: (6 Max)
(can have any sprites I post in the spriter's mail.)
(Also if you are from A region you CAN have Pokémon from other regions)
(One more thing, Remeber to fill out one of these for every Pokemon, oh and no legendaries)
Name:
Moves:
Brief Personality: (Very brief)
Brief History: (Very Brief)

Example: Mine
Name: Spritermon. the creator of the sprite world.
Region: spriter
Hometown: Royal City (make up your own hometown if you are a spriter.)
Personality: I'm quite kind and nice but with so many jobs, I can get stressed out. If I yell, i'm just upset. but I do take my jobs seriously.
Appearance: you will usualy see me with this apearance:
trainer.jpg

History: I lived a nice cool life with my sprite friends but sometimes had to fight evil sprites. when negative escaped. I went straight to a hidden island that i was born on and built a small house there.
Pokemon:
My SPRITES are:
1. Spindol
spida.png

2. Mudpad
lilykip-1.jpg

3. Unichu
unichu.jpg

4. Ultima
untitled-1.jpg

2. Mudpad is male
3. Unichu is female
4. Ultima is a legendary SPRITE so he has no gender
Level:
1. Spindol is LV. 85
2. Mudpad is LV. 10 (still needs more TLC)
3. Unichu is LV. 87
4. Ultima is (you guessed it!) LV. 100
Moves:
1. Spindol:
Gyro ball
Gyro Spin
Angel Spin
Angelight heal
2. Mudpad:
Mud rain
3. Unichu
Volt tackle
volt horn
spiky sparks
discharge
4.Ultima
Apocalyse
Armageddan
Darklight storm
Ultimate Scepter

Comon. don't be shy. Join!

Psychic

Really and truly
I told you to read the rules - that includes the rules on how to make your own RPG.

You need to have a plot that explains the story of the RP, and it needs to be at the least 400 words long.

Even based on your own sign-up rules, your appearance, personality and history are all way too short. Also, images can not replace the description of your appearance.

If made-up Pokemon are allowed, you once again need physical descriptions of them, not just sprites. You should also explain to members what kinds of made-up Pokemon and made-up attacks are allowed so they actually know what they're doing.

Also, each Pokemon/sprite should have their own mini form. Don't just list all their genders or all their attacks at once. Write it as
Name: Spindol
Level: 85
Moves: Gyro Ball, Gyro Spin, Angel Spin, Angelight Heal
Personality: (Yes, this is required for Pokemon, too)
Appearance: Spindol has the body of a Spinda and the floating arms of a Claydol, as well as a halo. Here is a picture of it.

Name: Mudpad
etc.

Please read the rules properly and be sure not to post in this section again until you understand and can follow them. Once again, we're happy to answer any of your questions and help you in any way we can.

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.