• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discuss My Pokemon! (Read Rules in OP Before Posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
@Zeno what ball did you use for Moltres/Kyogre?

I used Master for both. I was aiming for Heal Ball on Moltres but settled for Master. Kyogre wouldn't stay in the Great ball (went through like, 60) so I just chucked a Master at it.

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
129.gif
130.gif
Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png

Female | Jolly Nature | Swift Swim -> Intimidate | Hatched in Castelia City | UT at Lv1
Moveset: Splash
IVs: 31 | 31 | 20-21 | 31 | 31 | 24-25

A real nice breed to finish the night off! It took around 15 eggs to get this, really happy!

Last edited:
Not to sound like a asshole or anything, especially after you're happy with it, but you really should go for a 31 in a increasing nature.

dewey911p

primus inter pares
130.gif

#130 Gyarados | Water/Flying | Male | Poke Ball
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Intimidate | Hidden Power: Dark (70)
Date: 5/30/2012 | Hatched: Route 34 | Current Lvl. 20
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Special Moves: Bounce, Outrage, Avalanche, and Iron Head
Rare candied, available as a lvl 1 MAGIKARP w/ Bounce​

I need certain egg moves from Gyarados so i figured i would clone it and tutor while i was as it :p

A Terrakion I got from a friend

Terrakion
Ability: Justified | Nature: Jolly
IV's: 30/31/31/16/30/31 | EV's: HP 4 / Atk 252 / 252 Spd
Moves: [Close Combat] [Quick Attack] [Stone Edge] [X-Scissor]

TDawg

A Terrakion I got from a friend

Terrakion
Ability: Justified | Nature: Jolly
IV's: 30/31/31/16/30/31 | EV's: HP 4 / Atk 252 / 252 Spd
Moves: [Close Combat] [Quick Attack] [Stone Edge] [X-Scissor]
Terrakion... one of my favorites, but very overrated, lol. Was that SRed? It'd be insane if it was. I only ask because RNGs usually are at least penta-flawless.

130.gif

#130 Gyarados | Water/Flying | Male | Poke Ball
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Intimidate | Hidden Power: Dark (70)
Date: 5/30/2012 | Hatched: Route 34 | Current Lvl. 20
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Special Moves: Bounce, Outrage, Avalanche, and Iron Head
Rare candied, available as a lvl 1 MAGIKARP w/ Bounce​
I need certain egg moves from Gyarados so i figured i would clone it and tutor while i was as it :p

:D love it. You should do a Impish and Careful one while you're at it.

Hey guys I've recently been breeding like a fiend for a near perfect bold drifloon with aftermath. This is what I got and I kid you not, no cheating devices were used, just a ton of patience and awesome parent pokemon! Both have aftermath.

;425;
Bold 31/31/31/31/31/5

;425;
Bold 31/5/31/31/30/25

So which should I used as my baton passer?

TDawg

Hey guys I've recently been breeding like a fiend for a near perfect bold drifloon with aftermath. This is what I got and I kid you not, no cheating devices were used, just a ton of patience and awesome parent pokemon! Both have aftermath.

;425;
Bold 31/31/31/31/31/5

;425;
Bold 31/5/31/31/30/25

The second one definitely. Low speed isn't going to help you when you're too slow and get killed before you can even pass that baton (lol). Good breeds though

dewey911p

primus inter pares
:D love it. You should do a Impish and Careful one while you're at it.

i was seriously considering an Impish version, but i had all of the information for the egg and IVs in RNG reporter already so i just got lazy and went with jolly :p The hardest part about RNGing now is waiting for time finder to find something :/ i hate my slow computer

;425;
Bold 31/31/31/31/31/5

;425;
Bold 31/5/31/31/30/25

very impressive, i would go with the second one as well for the exact same reason TDwag said

btw, this thread seems quite popular, thanks again TDawg for the effort and time you put in for it :)

The second one definitely. Low speed isn't going to help you when you're too slow and get killed before you can even pass that baton (lol). Good breeds though

Hey man, thanks! I think I'm going to do that because I really don't need a good attack IV and everything else is pretty awesome!
If only the first one had the IVs on attack and speed switched around, it would be the best drifloon ever! muhahaha!!

SterlingEnigma

I hadn't RNG'd in months so this took me all day. I would have gone for better IVs, but this was the best spread I could find with my birthday for the date captured :)

447.gif
Bag_Quick_Ball_Sprite.png

Riolu / Challenger Cave / Inner Focus
Timid / Lv.50 / Male
27/26/15/31/25/31
Special Moves: Nasty Plot​

TDawg

thanks again TDawg for the effort and time you put in for it :)
No problem :). I'm sure it was something everyone at least kind of wanted (especially our fellow RNGers), I just decided to try and make it official. :p

Hey man, thanks! I think I'm going to do that because I really don't need a good attack IV and everything else is pretty awesome!
If only the first one had the IVs on attack and speed switched around, it would be the best drifloon ever! muhahaha!!
It's still hell of a breed, lol. You could try the other one for a trick room baton pass? He has average speed so I think it could work.

I hadn't RNG'd in months so this took me all day. I would have gone for better IVs, but this was the best spread I could find with my birthday for the date captured :)

447.gif
Bag_Quick_Ball_Sprite.png

Riolu / Challenger Cave / Inner Focus
Timid / Lv.50 / Male
27/26/15/31/25/31
Special Moves: Nasty Plot​
Still just as cool :). I didn't realize shiny Riolu looked so good with a Quick Ball.

dewey911p

primus inter pares
401.gif

#401 Kricketot | Bug | Male | Poke Balll
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Shed Skin | Hidden Power: Dark (70)
Date: 3/10/2012 | Hatched: Route 3 | Met at Lvl. 1
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Egg Moves:​

Tremble in fear, run like the cowards you are, there is nothing that can stand in my way now MUWHAHAH, Kricketot is here!!!!

I should troll the RMT thread by EV training this in Atk, and Def, a Delibird in S. Atk and S, Def, and a Shedinja in Hp and Def. Now that would be funny :p

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
^Not to be a mini-mod, but you should ask in the RNG Discussion Thread.

Anyways, I've seen Love Balls being used as well as Heal Balls, but Love Balls are a pain to get and to catch it with.

I'm actually thinking of going on a big catching spree, and see what IVs I can get on the caught Pokemon, seeing as I've got 400 Great Balls, and 650 Poké Balls to waste...Time to grab my synchronizers!

Last edited:

SakuraLatias

Objection!
Eevee is now mine at last ;)

133shiny.gif
(
shinystar.png
)
Amy l 2865 l 2885
Modest l Likes to Thrash About l Goldenrod City
Adaptability l Met at Lv. 5
Tackle, Growl, Helping Hand