• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discuss Serebii's Mystery Dungeon Magnagate & The Infinite Labyrinth Discoveries

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
So...the final boss is...

like Dark Rust? Not a Pokemon?

Rakurai

Well, I'm certainly pleased by the fact that
Hydreigon ends up being a good guy to about the fullest degree imaginable.

Doesn't get much more heroic then actually dying for the sake of the heroes, even if it's temporary. I'm really glad that it gets brought back to life presumably by everyone's collective heart power coupled by their desire for it to be able to live with them in the Pokemon Paradise.

They basically handled it exactly how I was hoping they would, that is, making a seemingly evil Pokemon turn out to be one of the greatest goods in the entire series.

Now I wish I hadn't spoiled myself. Again. Like I always do.

Last edited:

Andresalejo

Hello evrybody, Im new in this forum but i had follow the page for a long time!
Well the game looks great, but i have a great doubt, there is gonna have all the pokemons? Or only all the unova region and some few of other regions? Thanks a lot

Rakurai

I'm kind of curious about whether or not every single Pokemon really will be recruitable in the end or not.

I don't think they'd make specific mention about not being able to recruit particular legendary Pokemon if they did eventually become recruitable in the postgame like they have in the previous games.

Ira1219

What's your opinion on this game? Do you think it should see a US release?

Rakurai

Since genders are apparently gone for gameplay purposes, I'm now feeling really curious about how it'll change the story dialogue.

hawkmbl

Curious
That's it, this needs to be confirmed for NA ASAP. If this doesn't come, I'll be the maddest I'll have even been at NOA

Rakurai

As much as I'd like for it be released within a little over a month as Pokemon Rumble Blast was, the sheer amount of dialogue and text that needs to be translated in this compared to the aforementioned game makes that seem very unlikely.

EDIT: I noticed we still haven't gotten any confirmation about IQ skills or genders. I can't imagine that no one's at a point where they wouldn't know for certain whether or not those are still in. I'm also curious as to whether or not they at least retained the species specific hold items.

Last edited:

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
As much as I'd like for it be released within a little over a month as Pokemon Rumble Blast was, the sheer amount of dialogue and text that needs to be translated in this compared to the aforementioned game makes that seem very unlikely.

EDIT: I noticed we still haven't gotten any confirmation about IQ skills or genders. I can't imagine that no one's at a point where they wouldn't know for certain whether or not those are still in. I'm also curious as to whether or not they at least retained the species specific hold items.

Haven't seen any yet. IQ skills seem to be replaced by Team Skills, but they have to be unlocked themselves, not via specific groups. Though with items, I have loads...will go through but I don't think any are species specific

Rakurai

I guess in the gender regard, the best way to be sure would be to check Attract or Captivate's description to see if mentions any gender requirements still.

Last edited:

GreatGonzales

The Master
Seriously, thank you to you who put spoilers in hide tags. I don't feel like knowing every plot twist and turn before the game comes out. I am very disappointed that the starters are limited to said 5 pokemon. What the hell? There were still nature openings, they could have just tacked on the new 4, and even if there weren't any spots, they could have gotten rid of the pointless new starters such as vulpix and phanphy.

Given the 6 month gap from Sky's Japan to USA release, this game is like to take a bit longer, seeing as it's certainly more expansive, and like all PMD games, it's going to be text heavy.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Seriously, thank you to you who put spoilers in hide tags. I don't feel like knowing every plot twist and turn before the game comes out. I am very disappointed that the starters are limited to said 5 pokemon. What the hell? There were still nature openings, they could have just tacked on the new 4, and even if there weren't any spots, they could have gotten rid of the pointless new starters such as vulpix and phanphy.

Given the 6 month gap from Sky's Japan to USA release, this game is like to take a bit longer, seeing as it's certainly more expansive, and like all PMD games, it's going to be text heavy.

DON'T YOU DARE CALL THE MOST SUCCESFULL TWO STARTERS IN SKY POINTLESS.

Meh, the story is much shorter than the previous PMD's, so it'll most likely take less time.