• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discuss Serebii's Mystery Dungeon Magnagate & The Infinite Labyrinth Discoveries

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
So we can't give nicknames to each Pokemon we recruit and the main character and partner?

EDIT: Never mind, seems we can. Got confused a bit. ^^;

Last edited:

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
So we can't give nicknames to each Pokemon we recruit and the main character and partner?

EDIT: Never mind, seems we can.

If we couldn't I'd rage, luckily we can though.

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
Yeah. I just needed to watch gameplay videos more closely. lol
We can't name the partner right away, after the first dungeon, we can.

EDIT: Speaking of the first dungeon, the music that plays there, it's gotta be one of the best themes in the entire PMD series!

Last edited:

hawkmbl

Curious
Seriously, thank you to you who put spoilers in hide tags. I don't feel like knowing every plot twist and turn before the game comes out. I am very disappointed that the starters are limited to said 5 pokemon. What the hell? There were still nature openings, they could have just tacked on the new 4, and even if there weren't any spots, they could have gotten rid of the pointless new starters such as vulpix and phanphy.

Given the 6 month gap from Sky's Japan to USA release, this game is like to take a bit longer, seeing as it's certainly more expansive, and like all PMD games, it's going to be text heavy.

I won't mind a wait, but I do at least want TPCI to confirm it for NA....

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
So, this dude is the final boss?

[img139]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me07s3Jx7A1qm9e91.png[/img139]

I believe its name is "氷蝕体. Hyoushokutai, or Glacial Body."

Rakurai

In all honesty, I wasn't expecting the game to have all 649 Pokemon in it.

But still... 144 Pokemon is considerably lower then what I was expecting. I would've hoped they'd at least have included the entire B/W 2 Unova dex.

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
Ehhh. I'm not big on the amount of pokemon in this. I didn't really expect all of them, but the number is kinda low.

diakyu

O_O

I'm so confused. All I know is I need this game.

Are cinccino gifts supposed to cover every Pokemon? That was the method that they worked out the *rumored* list. Not every Pokemon had an item before explorers of Sky after all..

But if true, I will be glad there is at least my fluffy whimsicott in there!

Pkjoan

Pokemon Master
I don´t think Chunsoft would be THAT lazy to only put 114 pokemons, besides every PMD (Including Wiiware ones) had every Pokemon up to date.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
33Whimsicott33; said:
Are cinccino gifts supposed to cover every Pokemon? That was the method that they worked out the *rumored* list. Not every Pokemon had an item before explorers of Sky after all..

Cinccino gifts can cover every pokemon in the game as long as you've met that pokemon in a dungeon. What's even better is that you can receive these gifts straight forward without having to depend on sealed boxes from the previous PMD games.

Another good thing: You can evolve post-game without having certain pokemon in your party, or without having to evolve at a certain place, which was Luminous Spring in the last games.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Anyone knows if the list is 100% confirmed? Because i think that at least they can put the starters of all the regions

As said on the site and in the discovery thread, it's preliminary and we're looking into it

I prefer "The Crystalline Entity", but I always was a Star Trek fan ;)

*IZ*

If it is 144 Pokemon, they downgraded from the Explorers of time/darkness/sky.

Rakurai

I can't help but wonder what the incentive for clearing the 99 floor dungeons is this time around, seeing as seemingly none of the legendary Pokemon reside within them this time.

Well, let's hope someone finds a Pokemon outside of that list as counter example...

Either that or dlc, etc.

Oh and thanks for spoiler tagging all of the plot stuff guys, I'm really grateful this thread can be that kind of discussion place. Although I caved and peeked at the final boss and I have to say WHOA.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
It actually does resemble the crystalline entity :p

But their doing this again? Dark Rust was enough, why not an actual Pokémon instead of some random thing that happens to be alive.

diakyu

But their doing this again? Dark Rust was enough, why not an actual Pokémon instead of some random thing that happens to be alive.
Gonna spoiler just incase-
Because it's something cool the Mystery dungeon series hasn't done yet? Looking at this now, I much prefer this over a Pokemon any day. Adds variety you know.