• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discuss Serebii's Mystery Dungeon Magnagate & The Infinite Labyrinth Discoveries

Rakurai

Only the Pokeforest DLC dungeon is free temporarily. It's just a place where you can get tons of money.

Ultimate Puppyshipper

#1 Puppyshipper
Do you think they'll be $2.00 like the Pokeforest is after it's free?

hawkmbl

Curious
Wait...

Is your hero really referred to as a "he" (I didn't notice if they were)? Because I went ahead and gave my Snivy a female name, reasoning that they just wanted you "give" them a gender of your choosing through name choice...

Yes. I saw my partner say to quagsire early on "I brought him with me"

Ixtera

I got a team skill from a chest that isn't listed on the main site.

Team Skill: Collector
Effect: It raises the chance of enemies carrying a Treasure Box.

Vivian

Just got this mystery dungeon for chistimas, and i gave my name to my pokemon, as i always do. But im female, and its very unfair that the pokemon i turned on is treated as male.

Rakurai

At least your character's gender is only mentioned a grand of three times throughout the course of the story.

Still, they could've avoided mentioning it entirely like they did in the previous games.

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Question about Gates to Infinity: I've downloaded some DLC dungeons. If I restart my games, will I still have acces to my downloaded dungeons or are they removed and do I need to buy them again?

Thanks in advance.