• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion About Move Tutors

Status
Not open for further replies.

future.newyorker

I wish that arro Attack would return as a Move Tutor move. I know it is unlikely, but it is one of my favorite attacks ever. It was only a TM in Gen 1, and then only a handful of Pokémon learn it by level up. I want it to have more prominence in the movepools of more Pokémon.

R_N

Every generation I say this and every generation I am met with nothing, but

An Extreme Speed move tutor.
There is a laundry list of pokemon that should probably have this move. It doesnt' even have to go to good pokemon, there's plenty of mediocre pokemon known for their speed (pidgeot in its dex entry, escavalier for kicks for similar reasons, accelgor, rapidash, etc) that could have it. And it would mean Linoone can have its most favorite toy while Dragonites no longer need either a limited time event or a 3 generation old Dragonite ancestor to get the move.

Sulfurian

Every generation I say this and every generation I am met with nothing, but

An Extreme Speed move tutor.
There is a laundry list of pokemon that should probably have this move. It doesnt' even have to go to good pokemon, there's plenty of mediocre pokemon known for their speed (pidgeot in its dex entry, escavalier for kicks for similar reasons, accelgor, rapidash, etc) that could have it. And it would mean Linoone can have its most favorite toy while Dragonites no longer need either a limited time event or a 3 generation old Dragonite ancestor to get the move.

Please extremespeed Vikavolt

Fairy Queen

Lover of the Fairy type
Can they finally give Kyurem Black Ice Punch/Earthquake and Lumineon Quiver Dance?

I got Mantine learning Roost this gen so I can't entirely complain.

Kirby Dragons

As far as the punches go:

Fire Punch: Salazzle, Incineroar, Turtonator, Alolan Golem
Ice Punch: Golisopod, Alolan Golem
Thunder Punch: Crabominable
All Three: Kommo-o, Komala, Gumshoos, Passimian

rocky505

I honestly hope High Horsepower becomes a Move Tutor move. There are a couple of Pokemon that should've been able to learn it but couldn't, like Zebstrika and Rapidash.

Status
Not open for further replies.