• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Discussion of Control Freaks Contest Royal - TT RPG (Rated PG-13)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
War isn't a dance on rose petals, and being too distracted by your feelings only ends up with you getting hurt. Just look at Lucas! lol

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
War isn't a dance on rose petals, and being too distracted by your feelings only ends up with you getting hurt. Just look at Lucas! lol

This isn't a war though! lol.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
You know what i mean. lol. Deep down, Archie is onyl worried y'all get you'selves killed.
He used to, at least. Now you're lucky he doesn't kill you off himself. lol.

I'm probably never gonna re-use Archie as he is now in the future.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I could nerf him and make him normal though. lol.
But yes, I was primarily meaning in DC related comics. He was just angry all the time.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Nono, I'm gonna do that, because that RP is basically a Part 2 of this one, so I view them as one. I meant besides that one.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Okay.

Whoever posts next, feel free to include Control Freak's reaction to the spear, something dorky, like; 'Control Freak yelped did a spastic side-step as the spear clunked into the cement beside him. Recovering, he taunted, "Hey, play nice! I'm not chucking things at you. . . but we can fix that!" He fiddled with the remote and aimed it at a nearby fire truck.'

Schade

Metallic Wonder
My plan for when Archie kills him will be that he taunts him things like "lol you're a superhero, you can't do things like that." etc. That would be okay, non?

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
You know, apparently a Star Sapphire can revive the dead, except...

A Star Sapphire can restart a dying heart by connecting two lovers and using herself as a channel between them. Through this, the love felt between them can restore the dying heart to a state of normalcy, even bringing the wounded lover back from the brink of death.

No one loves Control Freak. xD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh gurl, he'll die and he'll stay dead.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
That is.. very true. Well.. Here's to hoping.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I seriously laughed out loud on the bus by reading that, Sketchie., Thanks.
Looking forward to see what your big idea is.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
That reaction sounds about right Schade, Control Freak would assume they'll play by 'the rules'.

Actually Mon, it's based on a cartoon that was loosely based on a comic series. But whether or not he stays dead is probably irrelevant to part 2.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I'll have Max deal with the remaining robot then. Since I just thought of a way to do it.

Pan13-1.jpg

Just imagine that in violet. :3

It would be a love machine! *shot*

We'll see when the post comes up. :p I wish I had this idea yesterday.

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'm not sure if Archie can go up against a huge robot on his own but.. I'll see if I post before killing off CF

Titan500

Solar Panels
Cars are actually pretty fragile.

Like, they crumple easily, so in crashes the energy of the impact is lost as more heat, sound and disfigurement of the vehicle, thus reducing the amount of energy that hits you (and thus turning you into a meatsuit of gunk). You can easily dent a car as a normal human being by like, punching it hard. Given an Amazon like Archie, he could tear it apart with almost ridiculous ease.

It's just a car that's become a robot. Even if it's been toughened up a bit, it's really still a car at heart.